Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2017, 08:24 PM   #121
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #122
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Welcome, marquisinspades! You are now one of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

Old 11-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #123
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

FRESH MEAT

Old 11-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #124
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

NOW THAT THE TRUTH HUNTER IS GONE, USSSSS LIZARDSSSS CAN EAT THE FRESH MEAT

PEDO LIZARD ELITE

Old 11-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #125
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

remember the last kid we found? ram27 was so cute when he was little, and now look at him.

don't worry marquis, we learned from ram. we'll try something different with you.

speaking of, I think it's past OUR bedtime, smashingjj. let's not embarrass our new kid right away.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:29 PM   #126
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

one of us. one of us.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:30 PM   #127
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

one of whatever, I'm going to bed. there's so much insomnia to be enjoyed tomorrow, I need a good night's sleep to fully envelop it.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #128
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

for the record, I hope you all die.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #129
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

yes, I am excited, too. get the disillusion-stroller out of the basement, and the cynical-parka from the attic, tomorrow we're gonna take him for a ride.

sleep well old man, envelop it.

(I'll check on marquis so he won't choke, promise.)

Old 11-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #130
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

You take that back right now!!

Old 11-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #131
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Not you but me! My lizardpedoelite love for you is neverending

Old 11-26-2017, 08:44 PM   #132
pavementtune

welterusten!

Old 11-26-2017, 08:46 PM   #133
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Good Night
To every little moment that you
Etc

Old 11-26-2017, 08:59 PM   #134
MarquisInSpades
Banned

etc

Old 11-26-2017, 09:00 PM   #135
MarquisInSpades
Banned

I think I might be autistic.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:06 PM   #136
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

And to think they made those two mods... mother of Baphomet!

Old 11-26-2017, 09:26 PM   #137
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you know it's bad when i'm the sane one

Old 11-26-2017, 09:28 PM   #138
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
I think I might be autistic.
pro tip for netphoria
assume when someone says something outrageous that they are kidding or alluding to some board meme you don't know about

except TOC, he was 100% serious

Old 11-27-2017, 05:44 AM   #139
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Welcome, marquisinspades! You are now one of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!
ONE OF YOU! ONE OF YOU! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Old 11-27-2017, 05:46 AM   #140
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
that's the wrong approach, 17, he says?
we could be his parents. there is only one thing to do. but not until we successfully ruined any enjoyment he can find and shit on any hopes he might have. then, then we do the usual.

welcome to netphoria, marquis, say hi to your new parents!

hiya

Old 11-27-2017, 05:47 AM   #141
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
remember the last kid we found? ram27 was so cute when he was little, and now look at him.

don't worry marquis, we learned from ram. we'll try something different with you.

speaking of, I think it's past OUR bedtime, smashingjj. let's not embarrass our new kid right away.
hahahaha

Old 11-27-2017, 06:08 AM   #142
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
pro tip for netphoria
assume when someone says something outrageous that they are kidding or alluding to some board meme you don't know about

xD

Wait, I don't actually know what happened with TOC...
bring me up to speed? thanks.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:10 AM   #143
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
ah i'm sorry to hear. i also have the defensive reaction when people put their hands out. and then i remember when someone would taunt me with hitting/pretending he was going to hit me and back and forth and he would laugh at me being scared and trying to put my hands in front of my face etc.

usually when anyone touches anything but my arms i get muscle spasms. arms are weird but i don't spasm. this is fun at the doctor.

things will get better. i used to be much worse. but i think i'm ruined as far as romantic relationships go, unfortunately
that's cold. why would someone do that? o.O
yeah, hopefully they do. as a matter of fact, stuff is a little better as of late.
pretty sure you're not ruined. xD you seem pretty cool. although i haven't actually met you in person, and i speak from my experience on netphoria so far haha.

Last edited by MarquisInSpades : 11-27-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:11 AM   #144
Cool As Ice Cream

let's see your penis

Old 11-27-2017, 06:11 AM   #145
Cool As Ice Cream

pennis not errect

Old 11-27-2017, 06:13 AM   #146
Cool As Ice Cream

it's for a school project
this is not a fetish thing i swear

Old 11-27-2017, 06:22 AM   #147
MarquisInSpades
Banned

smooth.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:52 AM   #148
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
pro tip for netphoria

aaaaaah okay, I just read that thread. makes sense. i suppose.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:53 AM   #149
pavementtune

well. now you met your uncle, caic, quoting your brother, ram.

so I need more info:

marquis, since when into pumpkins, favorites aaand
(damn it, what's the other thing you are supposed to ask...uh....first album bought - totally does not work in the digital age, does it?) - uhhhhhhhhhh,
where are you from? (roughly)

Old 11-27-2017, 07:10 AM   #150
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
well. now you met your uncle, caic, quoting your brother, ram.

so I need more info:

marquis, since when into pumpkins, favorites aaand
(damn it, what's the other thing you are supposed to ask...uh....first album bought - totally does not work in the digital age, does it?) - uhhhhhhhhhh,
where are you from? (roughly)

So. Pretty cool story, actually, imo. I was just going through songs on my dad's iPod (like, literally just pressing NEXT after every 2 seconds) and I heard a song starting with the words "the world is a vampire". Now, I stopped and listened to the song. And something just clicked, instantly. the lead singer's somewhat whiny-ish voice, the guitar track. well, the sound in general. and I loved the lyrics too. I went ahead and heard 1979 too. I loved that as well. It sounded so... different. and great. Those were the only two songs on his iPod by SP, so I asked him if he had more. He didn't, at the time, but he said he had an album CD lying around. I made it my mission for the next 2 days to find the CD, and I did. But i didn't listen to it for a while, for some weird reason. so I pirated (hehe) the greatest hits collection and I listened to it. I liked it in general when I first heard it. But then that shit grew on me. and I love it when that happens. means i'm going to love this music, pretty much forever. so I finally ripped dad's Mellon Collie CD and listened to it.

It. Was. Glorious.

I went ahead and got my hands on Siamese Dream and Adore. Then, TAFH. Then, Zeitgeist. Then, Machina I and II. And eventually everything they'd made. Then, I went ahead and watched every interview with the band. I really related to Billy sometimes and therefore enjoyed watching anything with him in it.

Anyway. I've been into the band for ~1.5 years. I've known about Netphoria for quite a while now but r/SmashingPumpkins on Reddit made it sound like some really evil place and "a breeding ground for hate". I figured I'd might as well go ahead and check it out. wasn't like that at all. I actually really like the community here.

Favourite album has to be Siamese Dream.

Well, I'm from Asia. people on the internet make a big deal out of it for some reason lol.

When'd you get into the Pumpkins?