Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 02-16-2017, 12:27 AM   #601
fuzzyroes
Banned

" Flynn admitted to discussing the 35 expelled Russian diplomats during the call but denied more specific mention was made of sanctions.

“It was basically, ‘Look, I know this happened. We’ll review everything.,’” Flynn stated. “I never said anything such as, ‘We’re going to review sanctions,’ or anything like that.”

Flynn also expressed concern over the leaks themselves, labeling them a “criminal act.”

“You call them leaks. It’s a criminal act. This is a crime. It’s not just a wink and a nod,” Flynn said."

Old 02-16-2017, 12:27 AM   #602
fuzzyroes
Banned

nothing at all wrong with what Flynn did

He only resigned because the optics are so terrible because Mike Pence was caught lying for him, so it's either Flynn gets thrown under the bus or the Vice President does.

It's a shame, but it's just politics.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:28 AM   #603
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

You know who else expels during calls?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:28 AM   #604
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

That's right, FoolofaTook's mom

Old 02-16-2017, 12:29 AM   #605
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You know got a wink and a nod from FoolofaTook's mom?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:29 AM   #606
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

This guy

Old 02-16-2017, 12:29 AM   #607
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You know who expressed concern over the leaks?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:29 AM   #608
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

FatherofaTook

Old 02-16-2017, 12:32 AM   #609
fuzzyroes
Banned

ahahahah the democrats are really still butt-hurt about losing the election.

Michael Moore is calling for Hillary Clinton to be installed as president while "Trump is arrested"

http://www.infowars.com/michael-moor...rump-arrested/

The democratic media talking heads are literally worse than what's going on at Fox news these days.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #610
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You know who else is butthurt?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #611
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

No, really. I wanna know. Who else is butthurt??

Old 02-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #612
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

fuzzy is really killing it in this thread

Old 02-16-2017, 12:35 AM   #613
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

And by "it" I mean an enjoyable night of Netphoria that will end well

Old 02-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #614
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

fuzzy's link says "rump arrested"

Old 02-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #615
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Everyone have a good laugh while you can

Old 02-16-2017, 12:40 AM   #616
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post

Michael Moore is calling for Hillary Clinton to be installed as president while "Trump is arrested"

The democratic media talking heads are literally worse than what's going on at Fox news these days.
Yeah! *Democrats* look SO DUMB right now.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:41 AM   #617
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I can't wait to see how Trump handles the Russian spy ship near Connecticut. I'm sure he'll have Putin under his thumb.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:49 AM   #618
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
funny how when it's something you like, only truth matters (like, who cares if russia exposed stuff? it's the truth that matters!!!!!!!!!) but when it's something you don't like you attack the messenger

Hey, hamster brain with the apples to oranges comparison:

Russia didn't expose shit. It was U.S. intelligence that set up Assange to take down the DNC.

But let's say they did, like you believe, it was all true because not a single democrat whose state department email that got exposed could deny it. It was theirs.

Crowd Strike got paid $100 million from Google to make up a lie about Russian hacking.

So, you just admitted what an ideologue dumbass you are by saying you like the lie but hate the truth.

typical neo-liberal these days.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:58 AM   #619
The Omega Concern
Banned

FYI y'all...

This shit was a Canary Trap.

You tell different sources different aspects of sensitive info and see which one gets leaked...and then you know who the leaker is.

That's what this Flynn episode is looking like now as arrest warrants are being drawn up for journo's who violated the espionage act in this.

One got visited by the FBI yesterday and then was gone to Europe on the first plane out. Deborah Turness was President of NBC news for 3 1/2 years until well, just yesterday.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2014...blog427-v2.jpg

Ain't gonna take but a couple-three days for the rest of the lying fake news mainstream media to start to squirm and run for cover.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:40 AM   #620
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Ronnie do you have high blood pressure? Serious question. I feel all these political worries are really unhealthy for you. What do you do to relax?

Based on what you post I have a strong feeling you might actually explode if all this leads to an impeachment.

Old 02-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #621
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Personally I can't believe he hasn't yet been disappeared by a swift, silent gang of baphomet cocksuckers in ski masks. It's not like the x-files has been renewed for another season, so the writers must manufacture some improbable means for moulder/scully to not only stay alive, but keep their jobs.

Yet, he keeps typing away, fearlessly

Old 02-16-2017, 11:13 AM   #622
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
The whistle-blower Julian Assange has reported that a destabilization campaign from the intelligence community and the democrats is taking place to undermine Trump and his administration.

It's nothing more than baseless sensationalism. Of course the National Security Advisor is going to be in contact with other countries officials before he takes office. There's nothing illegal about this.

You guys are taking the bait over a whole lot to do about nothing. Turn off the CNN guys... It truly is fake news.
Lol, the fact that Assange is running interference for Trump shows how far WikiLeaks has fallen. The organization in the business of publishing leaked information is outraged that people are leaking information.

Information given to WikiLeaks in the past has come not only from hackers and foreign governments, but people in the intelligence community. They've never complained about that before. The leaks have often been illegal. They've never complained about that before. Because, when you're a journalist or publisher, the motives or legality of the leaks doesn't matter. What matters is (1) whether the information is true and credible, and (2) whether the information is newsworthy/in the public interest to know. Publishing material that has been leaked isn't illegal, even if the leaking was.

So, why so angry about the leaks about the Trump administration? Because these leaks don't suit Assange's agenda. Assange is no longer a neutral advocate of government and corporate transparency. He's playing for a team now. He even mentioned months ago having information on Trump, but surprise surprise, he never released it, and didn't really mention having it again.

It's understandable why Assange has it in for Clinton. Despite the fact that what he had done was not illegal, the U.S. power structure was intent on persecuting him, and Clinton's voice was one of the loudest claiming that he was guilty of "espionage." Because Sweden and the U.K. would probably extradite him to the U.S., where he would face an unfair trial, he's been cooped up in an embassy for five years. He has reason to be bitter.

But the injustices against him don't justify his recent actions. The man no longer has integrity, and has sold out to Trump and Putin. Sure, he's saving his own skin, but look at somebody like Snowden. Despite being granted asylum in Russia, Snowden is not afraid to criticize the Russian government for its authoritarianism. And by doing that, he's risking Putin's wrath. Hell, there's even talk that Russia is considering extraditing him to the States now that the U.S. has an administration that is chummier with them. Even while being persecuted, Snowden has been even-handed and truthful, not being afraid to challenge the Washington establishment or Trump. Snowden is definitely no friend to Clinton, so it's not like it's for her benefit when Snowden calls out WikiLeaks for abandoning its responsibility in properly curating leaks. WikiLeaks, however, responded by claiming that Snowden's trying to curry favour with Clinton in hopes of receiving a pardon (which is rich, because if anybody was trying to curry favour with a candidate, it was Assange).

When they were publishing the Afghan War Logs, the diplomatic cables, the Iraq War documents, WikiLeaks petitioned the Pentagon to help them figure out which information should be redacted. The Pentagon refused to help, but WikiLeaks still made an effort to make sure no information that would endanger lives or ruin reputations without solid evidence would be released (despite this, the American government still claimed that WikiLeaks was responsible for the endangerment of lives, even though they could not point to a single case of this being true).

But WikiLeaks no longer exercises such prudence with their leaks, they just dump documents now. Even things that have nothing to do with making power structures transparent. Within their leaks have been personal information about private citizens that are not in the public interest to publish. Things about what personal hygiene products a particular Sony executive uses, for instance.

Glenn Greenwald has called Assange out on WikiLeaks' abandonment of integrity. Glenn Greenwald is also clearly not doing it out of fealty to the Democrats. The Intercept published in-depth analyses about the DNC leaks, as they should have, because the newsworthiness of information has nothing to do with whether the motivations of the leakers are pure or not (again, it only matters if it's credible, and in the public interest to be informed about). Greenwald, despite having no love for Trump himself, was criticizing other news outlets for jumping on the Trump/Russia connection allegations before sufficient evidence was in, reasoning (as he should have) that just because Trump is horrible does not mean that allegations against him without sufficient evidence should be reported as credible (since there is now very convincing evidence, Greenwald and The Intercept are probably ready to take them seriously, and waiting for that evidence was a good decision on their part). Greenwald is clearly someone who puts journalistic integrity above his own sentiments, so when he's also calling out Assange, it's not because he's a Clinton shill. It's because Assange has now been corrupted. There's no contradiction between reporting on leaks that are newsworthy, while also analyzing the motives of the leakers.

Old 02-16-2017, 03:16 PM   #623
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Wow incomparable wit!

Old 02-16-2017, 03:38 PM   #624
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

so Trump loves leaks when they are about liberals

but when they implicate his people in illegal activities leaks are evil

i am so shocked by this development

Old 02-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #625
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:

Stop reading info wars for the love of God fuzzy

Pls

It's bad for you

Old 02-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #626
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Infowars is the last site to still portray Trump positively which means it's the last bastion of truth for those who seek to hear only that which makes them feel like the right decision at the voting booth. NOT FAKE NEWS LIKE FOXNEWS AND CNN.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:58 PM   #627
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

black journalist asks question. trump tells her to set up a meeting for him with Congressional Black Caucus. Cause she's black asking questions

Of course, the CBC has attempted to reach out to trump but has had no reply from the White House. Cause they're black

Old 02-16-2017, 08:18 PM   #628
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

LOL

Trump's pick to replace Fynn says "no fucking way"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...045cd34c01093?

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Feb 16 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s choice for national security adviser, retired Vice Admiral Robert Harward, has turned down the offer, sources familiar with Harward’s decision said on Thursday.

Harward was offered the job after Michael Flynn was fired by Trump on Monday for misleading Vice President Mike Pence over his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the United States.

Two sources familiar with the decision said Harward turned down the job in part because he wanted to bring in his own team.

That put him at odds with Trump, who had told Flynn’s deputy, K.T. McFarland, that she could stay.

Trump appeared to refer to Harward earlier in the day at a presidential news conference, saying, “I have somebody that I think will be outstanding for the position.”

Old 02-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #629
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
black journalist asks question. trump tells her to set up a meeting for him with Congressional Black Caucus. Cause she's black asking questions

Of course, the CBC has attempted to reach out to trump but has had no reply from the White House. Cause they're black

black...or, special snowflakes?

Old 02-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #630
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Ronnie do you have high blood pressure? Serious question. I feel all these political worries are really unhealthy for you. What do you do to relax?

Based on what you post I have a strong feeling you might actually explode if all this leads to an impeachment.

Worry about yourself. The deep state silent coup being run by the Rock-Roth-Soros cabal won't get to page 1 of getting Trump out.

Here's the man who is part of the counter-coup against the Satanic-pedo's I just mentioned:

That isn't to say Trump doesn't have his hands full and I think it's entirely possible they can neuter him politically impotent well before the mid-term elections. But the swamp is just beginning to get drained and it's very much a race to see who cuts the other off at the pass.