Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #61
D.
Consume my pants.

This isn’t your pop radio dubstep, this is the sound of empty city streets at night, where rats run rampant and the silhouettes in the shadows are either muggers out to get you or twisted figments of your imagination. These are the dirty, grimy, sleazy sounds of cyberpunk incarnate.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #62
MusicMan4

Cash Ruins Everything About Music

Old 07-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #63
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
This isn’t your pop radio dubstep, this is the sound of empty city streets at night, where rats run rampant and the silhouettes in the shadows are either muggers out to get you or twisted figments of your imagination. These are the dirty, grimy, sleazy sounds of cyberpunk incarnate.
http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/c...g/cover_lg.jpg

Old 07-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #64
D.
Consume my pants.

Hey where'd MyKeys go??

Old 07-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #65
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Probably selling out Red Rocks with his mad electonica skills.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:14 AM   #66
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

top 500 bro

Old 07-21-2014, 01:33 AM   #67
Shallowed
Braindead

I just realised he was talking about the Reverb Nation charts. It's truly sad when people brag about what presence they think they have from that website.

Even if it was top 500 in record sales, it's still laughably unimpressive:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...icke-flop-2014

Old 07-21-2014, 01:49 AM   #68
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

i'm in this thread because i care

Old 07-21-2014, 01:50 AM   #69
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

i just wanted to say that. that i care. i care so much it hurts

Old 07-21-2014, 02:36 AM   #70
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
Hey where'd MyKeys go??
i'm still here

The Infinite Abyss
http://soundcloud.com/neorev/the-infinite-abyss

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 07-21-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:39 AM   #71
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

And for those quoting this...
"This isn’t your pop radio dubstep, this is the sound of empty city streets at night, where rats run rampant and the silhouettes in the shadows are either muggers out to get you or twisted figments of your imagination. These are the dirty, grimy, sleazy sounds of cyberpunk incarnate."

It didn't come from me, but from a review of my album on The Big Takeover.
I'm not some egotistical fucktard and there's nothing worse than having to write up a bio trying to hype your own music.
But I liked the dude's description and decided to use it...
http://www.bigtakeover.com/recording...he-bomb-neorev

apparently one of their reviewers is a big fan and he has always made sure to post a write up for each release as they were released starting back with my first album "Lines & Shapes" in 2009.
http://www.bigtakeover.com/?q=neorev

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 07-21-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:43 AM   #72
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
Don't listen to them man you gotta keep the music alive one day and you will see
It's all good man, ain't slowing me down. And thanks for the words of encouragement.
And to be honest, this is the ONLY place that I have ever received such a negative response.
But oh well, I guess electronic music isn't for everyone.
And for the folks that came by and gave even just a single track a quick listen to, thank you and appreciate you taking the time.

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 07-21-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:33 AM   #73
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKeyZ View Post
It didn't come from me, but from a review of my album on The Big Takeover.
i'm not some egotistical fucktard and there's nothing worse than having to write up a bio trying to hype your own music.
But I liked the dude's description and decided to use it...
http://www.bigtakeover.com/recording...he-bomb-neorev

apparently one of their reviewers is a big fan and he has always made sure to post a write up for each release as they were released starting back with my first album "Lines & Shapes" in 2009.
http://www.bigtakeover.com/?q=neorev
I challenge your statement and use every single one of your responses as proof that you are an egotistical fucktard.

Also, prove that this is the only place you've gotten a negative response. Is that because you get no response elsewhere? your last.fm page is full of comments from you. Please provide link to forum where your identical posts have turned into a discussion about your utter garbage music. it's cute you have a fan that writes awful reviews and that's more reason for you to non egotistically douchepost links to it, twice.

Your marketing approach is garbage and your online persona is brick throwing at face inducing so fuck you and get a post term abortion. rodeo ass clown.

Maybe everyone on cocaine and PLURing the fuck out hasn't had the nerve to tell you that you come off like an utter twat and completely out of place.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:34 AM   #74
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
It's all good man, ain't slowing me down. And thanks for the words of encouragement.
And to be honest, this is the ONLY place that I have ever received such a negative response.
But oh well, I guess electronic music isn't for everyone.
And for the folks that came by and gave even just a single track a quick listen to, thank you and appreciate you taking the time.
You can't even detect patronizing sarcasm. You might want to get your head checked.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #75
noyen
Immortal

"electronic music isn't for everyone"

please site more references in thread. more links. prove it. defensive delusion is awesome you remind me of a mix of pkphuoko, blackfaerie, krazee Stacee and her mullet boyfriend mark, all phenomonial legendary posters here.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:55 AM   #76
noyen
Immortal

Also please find a chuck foster critique that isn't obtusely positive and doesn't end with patronizing bullshit and a "don't sleep on this underground phenom." a critic that likes everything isn't critiquing anything. just saying. can't find a single complaint in any of his reviews of any records.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:09 AM   #77
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
You can't even detect patronizing sarcasm. You might want to get your head checked.
And just maybe you didn't detect mine as well there, buddy.

Quote:
Maybe everyone on cocaine and PLURing the fuck out hasn't had the nerve to tell you that you come off like an utter twat and completely out of place.
This statement alone proves to me that you're absolutely clueless. I know that you don't want to listen to my music, but maybe if you had you would have realized you completely missed the mark and I'm not an EDM producer nor associated with that scene. I write and perform live electronica, most events that I play at are with other bands and not these DJ-oriented rave events you obviously despise and that hate has blinded you from the fact that electronic music is more than just music for drug addicts in a club. But be my guest in pretending you know anything about me and your biased towards certain kind of music.

Quote:
please site more references in thread. more links. prove it.
ummm, maybe read this exact thread since another member said that this is the wrong site to post electronic music on. which any outsider reading would mean that this site is filled with "if it ain't written on guitar, piano, or drums... it ain't music" type of mentality. i find that my music is actually more liked by rock music lovers than your typical raver, hence why i thought to share it here.

Quote:
your last.fm page is full of comments from you.
actually, my last.fm page was created without me and before i even knew what it was. i found a bunch of my music on there and thought someone had stolen and posted it. then i actually found out that it was because people were actually playing my music on there, even having some obscure music of mine from a decade ago, and the site created a page for me. i had to actually go and take ownership of the page.

And if you want proof of people discussing my music, go to my Soundcloud page... plenty of people comments and "hearting" my music. Go to the Prodigy fan page where I first started and was voted on to their fan producer compilations if you want proof of whatever it is you need proof of. Want me to take a pic of my Bandcamp stats to show you the downloads on there? You're the one needing some form of proof. I wasn't the one saying I'm some big time producer. You call this page "marketing" or whatever other silly term you wanna throw at me. All I did was create a thread to promote my music and listed my releases... which are all FREE! which is the funniest thing... marketing lol. give me a break, with marketing you'd think that i would be making some money from all of this. all this thread was meant to do was share my music and hopefully find some other producers on here because, like i said, i like to find new producers to hear and possibly remix each other and when i ******* you on a release, i make sure to link all of their info, sites, and help promote them.

So whatever dude, I'm sorry you feel the way you do and whatever malicous intentions you think that I had in creating a music thread in the music section of this site. I must remember to not post music in the music section of this site... it was so stupid of me to do exactly what the section of this forum is for.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:13 AM   #78
noyen
Immortal

site references of all your claims. ask anyone Herr about my own history and involvement in music. U r dumb. Keep digging hole.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:14 AM   #79
noyen
Immortal

where is your patronizing sarcasm? LOL I MSANT TO DO THAT. please.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:18 AM   #80
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Site references of what claims? You're the one ask for site references?
You want my Soundcloud link again? I posted it earlier http://soundcloud.com/neorev
umm, go ahead and read the comments

what else do you need?

you want links of my music featured on the Prodigy fan comp too?
i mean i can get them for you

what exactly do you want me to show you?
you're the one demanding me proof of i don't even know what anymore

Old 07-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #81
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

i just don't get it...
you claim that i am egotistical... but you want me to go and start quoting sites/people saying that i am good?
seems kinda silly
then if i do what you ask, you're gonna call me egotistical when you're the one asking me to post things saying that i'm good???
am i understanding this?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #82
noyen
Immortal

you're whole reply is filled with denial, wild assumptions, complete lies and things no one has ever said. but I like that you keep responding so desperately. Soundcloud is not a discussion forum. Please show again where you've done *this* and this is the ONLY negative response. Just do it. Also again sitr my despise, clueness attitude and where you get even an I klomg about I feel about anything but YOU.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:22 AM   #83
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Site references of what claims? You're the one ask for site references?
You want my Soundcloud link again? I posted it earlier http://soundcloud.com/neorev
umm, go ahead and read the comments

what else do you need?

you want links of my music featured on the Prodigy fan comp too?
i mean i can get them for you

what exactly do you want me to show you?
you're the one demanding me proof of i don't even know what anymore
Are you high right now?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:24 AM   #84
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

here you go...
someone posted the compilation on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2D002n6EY

here's the 10 year anniversary volume that i was voted onto...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZY-isgBsg

you do realize me saying that i am not egotistical and then you forcing me of posting quotes/sites showing that people like my music and of people saying that good things about it kinda defeats the whole purpose of me saying that i'm not egotistical, right?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:27 AM   #85
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
i just don't get it...
you claim that i am egotistical... but you want me to go and start quoting sites/people saying that i am good?
seems kinda silly
then if i do what you ask, you're gonna call me egotistical when you're the one asking me to post things saying that i'm good???
am i understanding this?
You are bent on your credentials. Show some real ones. It will be no change from all your other replies. We didn't even have to ask you to do anything you said I ain't no egotistical douchebag but look at these links! Do you not see the paradox? I can keep asking over and over. Are you a bot? Yes post all the link a to things saying you're good.

You're lying about your last.fm page and comments. Someone else wrote those comments? Why are they reading like your official press release garbage at the start of this thread? Where are all the people going nuts over you? Here? Reverbnation? SoundCloud? Do you really think they are?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:28 AM   #86
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
complete lies and things no one has ever said.
references, please?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 AM   #87
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
here you go...
someone posted the compilation on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2D002n6EY

here's the 10 year anniversary volume that i was voted onto...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZY-isgBsg

you do realize me saying that i am not egotistical and then you forcing me of posting quotes/sites showing that people like my music and of people saying that good things about it kinda defeats the whole purpose of me saying that i'm not egotistical, right?
You're being forced? No you're being egged on. And your providing all the pudding.

What does this prodigy cover thing have to do with you? So did the prodigy ask for you to cover a track? Were yoi in demans? Do you realize cover compilations exist for nearly every single band and all it takes is submitting to it? You do realize you're bragging more and more when you say you aren't. Are you really this dumb? Do you have a day job or do you make a living off of all this stuff you are voted into? JusJust curious what your career is, of its pretending you have a music career or if you work a day job and do this on the side which seems reasonable. Your presentation is still sucking. Shall we make a poll for you here? We can even do a compilation cover album for you of all your tracks and post them on YouTube. Maybe 10 people will comment.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:39 AM   #88
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Soundcloud is not a discussion forum. .
First you wanted proof of people saying good things about my music and when I do provide a link, you change to it having to be a discussion forum now.

Why is it that whenever I do provide what you ask for, you then go changing it?
Besides trolling?

And if you think you can't have a discussion on Soundcloud, you obviously don't know anything about Soundcloud.

Then you call me desperate because I am having a conversation with you and actually responding to your wild accusations.

Quote:
Please provide link to forum where your identical posts have turned into a discussion about your utter garbage music.
http://www.brainkiller.it/public/for...pic.php?t=7474

Here you go, you will see the same exact posts and with people responding to them positively. Actually you will see that my posts are a little more in depth here because there's much more of a history here with me being on this site for well over a decade and where I pretty much started from with my music. This is the same site where folks voted for my music to be on fan music compilation for the electronic group The Prodigy. You will also see that mods made my thread a sticky to folks wanna know what I am up to.

Another fan site for The Prodigy who asked me to write the theme song for their Prodigy news/updates videos and made my thread a sticky topic as well.
http://theprodigyfanboy.com/forum/mu...-music-thread/

Old 07-21-2014, 04:40 AM   #89
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
references, please?
circular conversation doesn't prove your point (youre trying to make one i assume?) you are just running from what you said. the references are your posts you fud.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:41 AM   #90
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
You're being forced? No you're being egged on. And your providing all the pudding.

What does this prodigy cover thing have to do with you? So did the prodigy ask for you to cover a track? Were yoi in demans? Do you realize cover compilations exist for nearly every single band and all it takes is submitting to it? You do realize you're bragging more and more when you say you aren't. Are you really this dumb? Do you have a day job or do you make a living off of all this stuff you are voted into? JusJust curious what your career is, of its pretending you have a music career or if you work a day job and do this on the side which seems reasonable. Your presentation is still sucking. Shall we make a poll for you here? We can even do a compilation cover album for you of all your tracks and post them on YouTube. Maybe 10 people will comment.
It's not a cover album, buddy. It's all original music from producers who are fans of The Prodigy. No cover tracks here. No one is pretending to have a music career here nor claiming. YOU are the one making all the claims and then asking me to prove it for you. You're getting absurd now.