Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2014, 10:51 AM   #1
MusicMan4

Default i will miss order66 a.k.a. the supreme gentleman

last night order66 was in california, why california i don't know
but apparently he went on a shooting rampage that left seven dead including himself, although it is not currently known if the killshot was self-inflicted or delivered by police

anyway here is order66's taped confession/manifesto

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...4dAH1zbFAeadGv

chilling stuff, but i will remember you and the good times we had forever anyway brother

Last edited by MusicMan4 : 05-24-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #2
D.
Consume my pants.

Rip order #66

Old 05-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #3
Order 66
Socialphobic

i had a good run

Old 05-24-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
MusicMan4

i can't stop watching this
it's bad parody dipshit college art project but he really meant all of it and really went through with his killing spree
we probably should get rid of youtube
it was bad enough when people went out in mass killings and expected to become posthumous media stars on just television
isn't it way sadder that people want to go out in a blaze of glory and then "go viral'

Old 05-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #5
MusicMan4

Old 05-24-2014, 11:15 AM   #6
MusicMan4

very cool

Old 05-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
D.
Consume my pants.

very rare

Old 05-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #8
Order 66
Socialphobic

http://i.imgur.com/jHVHAys.png

Old 05-24-2014, 11:52 AM   #9
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Craigslist is full of guys like this.

Sex is not owed to you you fucks. He kept mentioning love and affection but really all he got back to was sex.

See as someone who was utterly unsuccessful at getting even a date for much longer than most people are, i never made the mistake of thinking it was the girls problems. I knew i was a bit of a creepy fuck with social issues. More guys need to be self-aware. Not to mention these types of guys always tend to go for girls they'd never have a chance with. Like uh i'm a socially awkward nerd but i really want to go out with hot miss popularity who goes out with the douchebags. Yeah good luck with that moron.

This is a real epidemic in young men though that kind of stuff. Well i mean not necessarily spree killing but this kind of resentful misogyny which is always a result of their own social awkardness/ borderline psychopathy. I recommend compulsory castration of all virgin men 25 over. That'll fix a lot of problems right there. Not but seriously it's a problem nicely summarized in Michael Kimmel's Guyland. Young men of today and how they relate to women...or rather don't. Other than sexually. Scary shit.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:52 AM   #10
hnibos
Braindead

Now all the libtards are going to create sex therapy houses where loser guys like him get to have sex.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #11
Order 66
Socialphobic

well.. that would make my life a lot better

Old 05-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #12
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I just saw this. See this is exactly what i mean.

And completely unaware that the problem is HIM. He drives a BMW! holy shit girls should be falling at his feet. Just fucking sad. he should kill hims....oh wait. Fuck.

What part of "i drive a bmw" did girls not get? I guess todays girls are really as dumb as bricks.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #13
MusicMan4

I hope it isn't lost on anyone else that out of everyone who posts here The exploding boy talks the most like this kid and is probably the most likely to one day kill a bunch of people

Old 05-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #14
hnibos
Braindead

None of this would have happened if he were gay. #notoprop8

Old 05-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
D.
Consume my pants.

The inevitable conclusion of a society that reinforces the idea that men deserve women because they are men. Fuck this mra piece of shit. And fuck exploding boy .

Old 05-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #16
MusicMan4

exploding boy would have sex with so many dudes if he had been born a girl
perhaps he could have prevented this all

Old 05-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #17
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Gee I wonder why girls ignored him.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:31 PM   #18
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
I hope it isn't lost on anyone else that out of everyone who posts here The exploding boy talks the most like this kid and is probably the most likely to one day kill a bunch of people
Most people i ever want to see dead usually end up killing themselves or find ways to precipitate their deaths on their own. And i have no ill will towards the female gender as a whole. You just chose to see it this way.

I gonna assume D has me on ignore because he pretty much just said what i said.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #19
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
exploding boy would have sex with so many dudes if he had been born a girl
perhaps he could have prevented this all
Even i would have had better judgement.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #20
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

rest in piss order 66

Old 05-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #21
MusicMan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
Most people i ever want to see dead usually end up killing themselves or find ways to precipitate their deaths on their own. And i have no ill will towards the female gender as a whole. You just chose to see it this way.

I gonna assume D has me on ignore because he pretty much just said what i said.

no i think you have ill will towards humanity in general
you come off as really angry and insensitive and you hide it all behind irony like "hey it was a joke don't be so serious/political correctness has gone mad" as though that changes the fact that your first instinct was still to say something about diseased cunts and spics being rats and who should be killed and forcibly castrated
i just don't get it

Old 05-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #22
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Oh. I see.

I suppose it makes more sense. I don't really give that much of a shit either way but i'm not that cool with being associated with someone like this and the implication that i'm probably just some borderline psycho who's gonna flip out anytime and kill everyone. but i suppose that's how i advertise myself? Yes i am misanthropic but i don't intend to ever physically hurt anyone.

The rat thing was just, i figured i'd inadvertently set a foot on that bridge, i might as well jump it and go all the way down. I have slight trolling tendencies it's true. I don't really get it myself. I like people to wonder if i mean it. And sometimes i want people to get pissed off, i want to push those easy buttons. And then i get to make myself feel superior like they're all stuck up bourgeois or something for getting offended. It is fairly stupid and childish i suppose. This forum really brings it out of me too. I'll try to get better.

I say that but i know i'll do it again.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:33 PM   #23
Eulogy
huh

Guys the exploding boy has said some dumb things but I don't think it's appropriate to compare him to this guy. I mean come on.

This is the logical next step from nice guys of okcupid. Something needs to be done about these people. They are everywhere.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #24
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post

This is the logical next step from nice guys of okcupid. Something needs to be done about these people. They are everywhere.

YES

"I'm a nice guy". Tell you what...nice guys don't feel the need to tell you. Everytime a guy says they're a nice guy you should assume asshole. Or creep if nothing else.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:42 PM   #25
Order 66
Socialphobic

FOR REAL?

Old 05-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #26
bignothing
Demi-God

After a friend showed me this disgusting thread, I will always assume okcupid guys to be creeps.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #27
Order 66
Socialphobic

i'm a chill, laid back guy who loves to travel. i take one day at a time

Old 05-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #28
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:

holy shit!!!

this would be hiliarious if it were something we randomly stumbled upon on youtube, a misguided, self-absorbed, melodramatic, self-pitying weiner - but now.. shit. dark / creepy

the things he's saying are not all that different than a lot of what's been said here during peoples' teenage years. do we need to be on the lookout? redbull- he doing ok? catherine wheel? who else should be be checking in on?

Old 05-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #29
hnibos
Braindead

That one guy who has yet to touch a girls butt but hopes to one day.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:58 PM   #30
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

holy shit

what a misguided narcissist

"these sunglasses here were $300! see? look at how fabulous i look!"