Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2018, 07:56 AM   #61
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

dude, you're were saying "all that crazy shit" just this year. sexism slides around here all the time...the very few women posters at least notice it.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:21 AM   #62
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
There hasn't really been much against Hannity or Alex Jones. The rest of those folks aren't nearly as high profile as the liberals who are being exposed.
Why is how "high-profile" a sex offender is at all relevant to your claims about the relationship between political ideology and sex offending? I mean, I know it's an arbitrary criterion you invoked because you're just engaging in special pleading to discount examples you don't wish to acknowledge, but I'd like to see you struggle to explain how this isn't th case anyway.

Not to mention that you're just calling anyone you haven't heard of "low profile" because you are a solipsist who assumes that your ignorance of something is reflective of how notable it is.

If you actually knew a thing or two about American politics, you'd know that Roger Ailes is "higher profile" than Sean Hannity because he was, umm, his fucking boss. He was CEO and chairman of Fox News. He was campaign manager of several Republican presidents. He is much higher profile than a conspiracy theorist with an internet talk show who hawks vitamin smoothies, as well.

Herman Caine was a Republican nominee candidate, for fucks sake.

And Donald Trump is a reality-television star with a bunch of products and buildings branded with his name. And, oh yeah, the president of the United States of America.

I'd call you intellectually dishonest if you had an intellect to be dishonest about.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:10 PM   #63
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah Roger Ailes was a big one, but it's not as if he's a high profile celebrity using his fame as a pedestal to rant and rave about issues. Ailes was a behind the scenes player. When you put yourself on the line as an activist, you gotta at least be sure that you're not the very thing you're publicly rallying against. It's disingenuous and it's all about duping the public in order to hawk your films or tv programmes.

It's like Louis CK and his big open letter regarding how he thinks Trumps a terrible person and then a few weeks later a flood of accusations come out. If anything, his righteous posturing might have been what set his victims over the edge in order to come forward.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:14 PM   #64
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
the same age I was saying all that crazy shit, interesting
Wasn't your womens nipples thread only 2 years ago?

Classy stuff, man.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:19 PM   #65
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
oh, what happened to me just being a feisty little thing who just tells it like it is?

i've never wanted you on "my side" cause you're a creepy racist ugly slob. that doesn't make ryan's m'lady sexism any less tolerable, btw.

i mean, good grief. do you have to be the way you are?
I'm still a Yo Soy fan. I think you're bang on most of the time. Some of the most self-righteous posters here are the biggest offenders and you never hold back from calling out their hypocrisy. It's not easy to do that against a mob of people teaming up with one another.

The only thing I take issue with is people calling me racist. You can call me a creepy ugly slob and I wouldn't bat an eyelash, but I think this racist smear job is particularly unfair. Saying a few stereotypical things over the years doesn't make one a racist. That I know for sure.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:21 PM   #66
noyen
Immortal

racist

Old 05-29-2018, 10:26 PM   #67
fuzzyroes
Banned

Man, I live in one of the most diverse countries in the world. Racism has never been something I've ever been faced with or even had a chance to understand.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:28 PM   #68
Disco King
Minion of Satan

"It's okay when right-wingers commit sexual harassment because they've never had a reputation for being concerned about sexual harassment in the first place!"

Old 05-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #69
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Racism has never been something I've ever been faced with or even had a chance to understand.
Nobody will argue against this.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:57 PM   #70
Andy /

this is good reading https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...-hero-esq1198/

Old 05-29-2018, 11:15 PM   #71
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Wasn't your womens nipples thread only 2 years ago?

Classy stuff, man.
it was more than three times as long ago as that. you're not so good with numbers either huh? you and ****** have lots in common it seems. she thinks being 23 is a "teenager" and you think 2012 was 2 years ago