Old 04-03-2002, 07:14 PM   #121
NegaBenji

Talking

It's a tsunami of idiocy!

IP: Logged

Jimmy Chamberlin
Pimp
http://mayphuck.homestead.com/files/admin.gif

posted 04-03-2002 05:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Chamberlin   Click Here to Email Jimmy Chamberlin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote   send a private message to Jimmy Chamberlin  
Billy asked me to come here and tell you all to shut the fuck up. If you keep up this attitude he won't post here again, got it?

Old 04-03-2002, 07:33 PM   #122
frail_and_bedazzled

say it ain't so jimmeh! i'll put on that lycra mini skirt and splash on some calgon body spray from rite aid!

Old 04-03-2002, 08:49 PM   #123
Mustard

i think alison white and siamese dreamer would make a cute couple. annoying, maybe, but cute, nonetheless.

Old 04-03-2002, 10:42 PM   #124
Ranger

*pulls out gun and shoots computer*

Old 04-03-2002, 11:31 PM   #125
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanity Must Die:
Alison, shut the fuck up.

SiameseDreamer, shut the fuck up.

Now.

>Trent

Wow, you're clever.... wish I could be cool like you

cock smoker

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-03-2002, 11:47 PM   #126
LavenderBuzz

Jimmy...

I guess Billy's not going to post here. Its hard to expect:

1) 12-16yr olds to post intelligently all the time (you remember those glory days, dont you?)

2) Reality-comprehendable-polite posts from People who visit late at nite and feel physically removed from the reality of person-to-person conversation

3)and just the fact that theres too many personalitities and no mediator...

Theres just going to be alot of random, stupid things. I dont even think people's desire for Billy to regularily post is going to change that...even I like to appear childish on occassion and I'm considered the mature one by my peers...(I fall in the late nite had a little to drink catergory).

Anyway...to make this short (at least for me), if Billy wants to really have meaniningful insightful conversation with his fans then he needs to build a private board where he can choose who he wants to be members and remains in control of who should be removed, banned or excummunicated.

I think it would be a happier situation....

Old 04-03-2002, 11:51 PM   #127
LavenderBuzz

i just re-read what i posted and i feel i come off in the negative...i dont mean to...i'm not a frequent poster anywhere and its not that i'm supporting or endorsing any behavior of any kind...

i just understand the logic behind it all and i feel that if you want a certain utopia...you're going to have to move somewhere private and not invite people you dont like...

*and im keeping my fingers crossed that i'll be invited but i'm not counting my chickens*