Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #61
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey, if the degenerates all catch on, the guys like me won't be able to profit.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #62
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Isn't Vegas and an entire industry of bookmakers already in on the scam?

It's pretty responsible of every individual involved that they don't leak such lucrative information to family and friends.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:56 AM   #63
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's leaked to tons of people. Hell, anyone who makes a living from sports handicapping understands this truth that I'm sharing with you (I'm super lucky that an old vet decided to take me under his wing and explain to me the secrets)... There's an unwritten code among gamblers against "spreading the good news" so to speak. If a few hopeless degenerates get let in on the secret and chose to do that, it could really set off a chain reaction.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:59 AM   #64
fuzzyroes
Banned

There's a lot of people "in on it" who just make a living from selling their picks to thousands of sports fans for a premium price. But the mindset from pro-gamblers is "if you can pick consistent winners, you shouldn't need to earn money that way".

Basically for me, I've only very recently been on the precipice of putting it all together... But as far as I can see, the skies the limit.

I'm simply only trying to help out the more dire people here who are praying for a little help in life.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:03 AM   #65
fuzzyroes
Banned

The sad truth of the matter is that there is a certain percentile of games each week in the NFL that are rigged... And someone in the know with experience can learn to quite easily spot these games...

NBA's the worst for it though... And the sport I cash in on the most. It's known by the refs and players and the beneficiaries as "point-shaving"... Basically if Lebron and the Cavs have to cover a spread by say 10 and they're kicking ass and winning by 20, they'll take the foot off the gas, not give a shit and let the other team get a few free baskets and then still win by 8 or 9. It's a huge part of the sport at whole.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:13 AM   #66
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Why do the clubs pay so much more for players of supposedly greater ability if they're only there to deliver predetermined outcomes?

Old 09-24-2017, 07:19 AM   #67
fuzzyroes
Banned

Cause it's not the fucking WWF... The handicappers set a line to what is a logical outcome...

And there still is legitimate competition going on for a lot of the games. Look, a lot of the fixing comes with games where any sane person knows who's gonna win... If Tom Brady is shillacking a last place team, it doesn't matter if he wins by 14 and covers the spread, or by 13 and screws over 80% of the betting public and makes a fortune for Vegas

Old 09-24-2017, 07:22 AM   #68
fuzzyroes
Banned

And when I say fixed, 90% of the team could have no idea... The refs can rig a game just fine on their own without having any team knowledge behind it...

In the NFL you can essentially call pass interference during any play, and often times the replay will show some guy on the other team gently grazing someone and the announcers are all "well... I don't know about that call *chuckle*"

Old 09-24-2017, 07:29 AM   #69
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Got one more NFL pick for Sunday

Buffalo +3
Alright guys, if you need some money, this is the fucking ticket right here.

My biggest play of the week... All logical signs and big money seem to be rolling in for Denver... If Denver does win this game... It'll be by 3 or less... Guaranteed.

Hit it up guys, heed my advice... We don't have to be miserable... If we all take only the best advice given by each member of the forum we'll be in an eternal paradise.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:35 AM   #70
fuzzyroes
Banned

Also submitting a play right now for DETROIT +3

Old 09-24-2017, 07:37 AM   #71
fuzzyroes
Banned

Fuzzmosis' final card

Buffalo + 3

Chicago + 7.5

Detroit + 3

get on it guys, don't be that guy who's checking the box-scores later and kicking yourselves that you didn't listen to Fuzzy.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:46 AM   #72
fuzzyroes
Banned

Alright one more,

Seriously guys, get this bet in... I ain't kidding with y'all.

Carolina -5.5

Old 09-24-2017, 08:49 PM   #73
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Congratulations to fuzzyroes and coins everywhere.

Old 09-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #74
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Fuzzrod are you doing well and ahead at this juncture of the season?

Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 PM   #75
fuzzyroes
Banned

Fuck, I shouldn't have posted those 2 drunk picks with Detroit and Carolina ( I treated myself to an end of the week 6-pack, and since I've hardly drank in a month I actually got pretty drunk). To be fair I only bet 20 on each of em.

The good news is the Bills were my main play and Bears were the 2nd. So a very good day nonetheless!

Old 09-24-2017, 10:12 PM   #76
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Looks 50/50 today, but that Buffalo call was great, being your guarantee. Lot of upsets today, lots of weirdness. Do you ever bet the over/under as well?
Yeah man, that's really the key to being profitable. You gotta know the ones to hit big, and I'll definitely make a point of clarifying in this thread when the time is right to do so.

As far as over and unders, I only very rarely mess with that. I know people who do well with it, but it's just never been my steeze.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:12 PM   #77
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Alright one more,

Seriously guys, get this bet in... I ain't kidding with y'all.

Carolina -5.5
Quote:
Fuck, I shouldn't have posted those 2 drunk picks with Detroit and Carolina ( I treated myself to an end of the week 6-pack, and since I've hardly drank in a month I actually got pretty drunk).
What happens when Vegas finds out that there's a genius mastermind getting drunk and making bad calls?

Old 09-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #78
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty sp View Post
Fuzzrod are you doing well and ahead at this juncture of the season?
Hell yeah man. I'm going great. The NFL seasons been going like gangbusters. Starting to pick it back up with NCAAF and on a nice roll with MLB right now too.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #79
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
What happens when Vegas finds out that there's a genius mastermind getting drunk and making bad calls?
Can't win em all. The 2 picks that I went in big on were the ones that I had posted with 3 days notice and they both won by big margins. Sometimes I'll just spread a little money around on secondary hunches just to have a little more excitement and action going on for game-day.

I realize this sounds like baloney and an excuse, but it's all documented.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #80
The Omega Concern
Banned

Well fuzz, interesting week in the NFL. I think things have accelerated to this dystopian vision of a pro football league. You can jump to the 2:00 mark on this and still get the full glory of the spectacle that is this scene.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #81
fuzzyroes
Banned

For future intents and purposes, I'll refrain from posting the picks I wing. It was my first time drunk in a while and I was getting a little too full of myself in the moment.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #82
The Omega Concern
Banned

For you Fuzz, you should check out the clip from the very beginning. It's got you making a call to one of the players. lol.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #83
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Fuzzy there are three films I think you should see that are cautionary tales about degenerate gambling.

Win it All with Jake Johnson
Saint Vincent with Bill Murray
Rounders with Ed Norton

You can thank me later.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:41 PM   #84
The Omega Concern
Banned

Don't even bother with those flicks Fuzz.

Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss. that's the one you want. ; )

Old 09-24-2017, 11:01 PM   #85
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Win It All is scary and sobering enough to scare anyone straight. And Johnson's character in that film is actually in a support group for recovering gamblers and still ends up almost ruining his life and sabatoging things. It just goes to show you how strong the lure of gambling is. You think you're out but you get pulled back in cus it's a real addiction.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:26 PM   #86
buzzard
Minion of Satan

If you then want to see other movies about thinking you're out before being pulled back in, be sure to check out The Godfather Part III.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:27 AM   #87
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Well played, sir. Well played.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:45 AM   #88
Ram27
dumb

fucking raiders goddammit

whenever i bet it's like $5 unless i'm drunk or impatient lol. i just look at it as paying money to be invested in and entertained by the game. cause otherwise i probably wouldn't care

Old 09-25-2017, 11:56 AM   #89
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Greatest rivalry in sports: Lions vs. the refs.

Hosed again.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:09 PM   #90
fuzzyroes
Banned

Arizona +3.5