Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Music News and Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2020, 04:42 PM   #1
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!
Default Jesus of Suburbia

do you like this song?

i love it

i don't listen to green day with any kind of regularity, but i think this song is amazing

the way it starts rules. there's a section in the middle that drags a little, but they really bring it all together in the end. what a song!

Old 04-10-2020, 04:48 PM   #2
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 04-10-2020, 06:05 PM   #3
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

I was into Green Day as teenager, never hardcore, but they're a fun band. I think this album is an absolute masterpiece, though. This is my second favorite track, just behind Holiday. When this album came out it was probably the best time of my life. It still gives me that feeling in a surprisingly non-nostalgia filled way. What's odd is I was an absolute clone of Billie Joe during this era, but like before the album/era dropped. It really drew me into it all. In a weird way it ties into the place that MCIS resides in. Both monster albums that encapsulate not only an era of the band but the way life felt at the time. I liked the follow up 21 Century, but they fell off afterwards nearly as bad as SP did. I think it helps to be a big grandiose concept fueled pure rock kinda guy.