Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2020, 05:08 PM   #91
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

Not good enough! Racist!

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:08 PM   #92
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

Sorry, had something caught in my throat.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:08 PM   #93
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

Took, pls.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #94
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The beard keeps growing to hard times for his shaver...
Posts: 34,073
Default


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:41 PM   #95
ovary
Demi-God
 
Posts: 262
Default

y'all need to chill the f out dogs

1) bernie barely got to 30% even in the races he's won. if he was as electable as you all think... he would have beat demented uncle joe.

2) biden won on the same kind of broad anti-trump moderate coalition that won the 2018 house for the dems. in the general it will be more important to swing old white midwesterners who reliably vote (biden's strength, whether you think those voters are stupid or not) than to run up the score by pulling in young non-voters in urban blue states. which isn't to say i don't think bernie also has a path, just that they both do and they're not mutually exclusive. but ultimately it doesn't matter because:

3) biden and bernie administrations would entail very similar policy outcomes because of the senate. we're not getting a wealth tax or medicare for all or whatever either way. best we can hope for is improvement to obamacare, getting back on the climate train, etc.

i mean i am a bernie voter and it was disappointing to see him lose, but i don't think he is like our only hope for beating trump or seeing positive changes happen in society. putting that much faith in any political persona is setting yourself up for disappointment one way or another. politics is a team sport. bernie and warren are on the democratic team, regardless.

 
ovary is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:45 PM   #96
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
I voted for Bernie in the 2016 and 2020 primaries. May I ask who you voted for?
Bernie in 2016, but I haven't been able to vote yet this year. It sure as shit won't be for Biden just like I never would have voted for Hillary.

FG is one classic white centrist status quo-loving voter, that's for sure!

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:47 PM   #97
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
y'all need to chill the f out dogs

1) bernie barely got to 30% even in the races he's won. if he was as electable as you all think... he would have beat demented uncle joe.

2) biden won on the same kind of broad anti-trump moderate coalition that won the 2018 house for the dems. in the general it will be more important to swing old white midwesterners who reliably vote (biden's strength, whether you think those voters are stupid or not) than to run up the score by pulling in young non-voters in urban blue states. which isn't to say i don't think bernie also has a path, just that they both do and they're not mutually exclusive. but ultimately it doesn't matter because:

3) biden and bernie administrations would entail very similar policy outcomes because of the senate. we're not getting a wealth tax or medicare for all or whatever either way. best we can hope for is improvement to obamacare, getting back on the climate train, etc.

i mean i am a bernie voter and it was disappointing to see him lose, but i don't think he is like our only hope for beating trump or seeing positive changes happen in society. putting that much faith in any political persona is setting yourself up for disappointment one way or another. politics is a team sport. bernie and warren are on the democratic team, regardless.
this is not that

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:49 PM   #98
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

sends back food that has her own hair in it on a regular basis

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:54 PM   #99
smashingjj
clearly Moby
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: big, particularly stern looking banana
Posts: 34,712
Default

could ppl enlighten me though, have Bernie's chances caused him to be completely out of the race now? or very unlikely to be the candidate? has every state had their vote? what's the deal

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:55 PM   #100
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Default

help my flaming globes is voting for joe biden

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #101
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

If you or a loved one experiences flaming globes for more than 4 hours, please consult your doctor.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:58 PM   #102
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
could ppl enlighten me though, have Bernie's chances caused him to be completely out of the race now? or very unlikely to be the candidate? has every state had their vote? what's the deal
Well, smart guy, you banned well-known political junky fuzzyroes, so I guess you'll never have that answer!

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:00 PM   #103
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The beard keeps growing to hard times for his shaver...
Posts: 34,073
Default

Looks like Proverbs 26:27 can really apply to Smashingjj in this case:

"He who digs a pit will fall into it."



Boom.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:02 PM   #104
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The beard keeps growing to hard times for his shaver...
Posts: 34,073
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
If you or a loved one experiences flaming globes for more than 4 hours, please consult your doctor.
Even if those four hours are spent in a bubble-filled tub?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #105
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
If you or a loved one experiences flaming globes for more than 4 hours, please consult your doctor.
or file for divorce

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:06 PM   #106
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

I like how you trot that out like it's some deep dig. Getting a divorce was the best decision me and my ex-wife made. Sorry you (or more importantly, Tim) lack the perspective to know when to abandon unhealthy relationships.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:08 PM   #107
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Even if those four hours are spent in a bubble-filled tub?

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:12 PM   #108
Elphenor
Braindead
 
Elphenor's Avatar
 
Location: Shivers
Posts: 16,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
could ppl enlighten me though, have Bernie's chances caused him to be completely out of the race now? or very unlikely to be the candidate? has every state had their vote? what's the deal
no but it's hard to see why things would change from here on

 
Elphenor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:15 PM   #109
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I like how you trot that out like it's some deep dig. Getting a divorce was the best decision me and my ex-wife made. Sorry you (or more importantly, Tim) lack the perspective to know when to abandon unhealthy relationships.
i like how you project to think everyone else is unhappy like you. sorry you project.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #110
smashingjj
clearly Moby
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: big, particularly stern looking banana
Posts: 34,712
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
Bernie in 2016, but I haven't been able to vote yet this year. It sure as shit won't be for Biden just like I never would have voted for Hillary.

FG is one classic white centrist status quo-loving voter, that's for sure!
so it's trump for you?

so glad I don't live in a country where there's just two bad choices

there's plenty!

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:17 PM   #111
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i like how you project to think everyone else is unhappy like you. sorry you project.
Not projecting, just observing your behavior. If you're this petty and miserable on here, I can only imagine how unpleasant you are behind closed doors.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:17 PM   #112
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Default

Bernie is still in the race, dawg.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:19 PM   #113
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Not projecting, just observing your behavior. If you're this Petty and miserable on here, I can only imagine how unpleasant you are behind closed doors.
ew, you don't deserve to imagine me at all behind closed doors.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:19 PM   #114
smashingjj
clearly Moby
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: big, particularly stern looking banana
Posts: 34,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
Bernie is still in the race, dawg.
well thank fuck, but being presented with the choice it seems it's going to be - trump vs biden, you'll choose trump?

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:25 PM   #115
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic
 
FlamingGlobes's Avatar
 
Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Posts: 13,682
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
ew, you don't deserve to imagine me at all behind closed doors.
Look, if you're not gonna share your favorite Harvey Danger song, you should just fuck off already.

 
FlamingGlobes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:27 PM   #116
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The beard keeps growing to hard times for his shaver...
Posts: 34,073
Default

You can go ahead and imagine me behind closed doors all you want, Flaming Babez.


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #117
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 43,017
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
well thank fuck, but being presented with the choice it seems it's going to be - trump vs biden, you'll choose trump?
bernie isn't dropping out so i'll save the hypothetical for later. did fg and malstaper confuse you because they want to vote for biden over sanders?

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #118
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,545
Default

ok

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:41 PM   #119
smashingjj
clearly Moby
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: big, particularly stern looking banana
Posts: 34,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
bernie isn't dropping out so i'll save the hypothetical for later. did fg and malstaper confuse you because they want to vote for biden over sanders?
ok, no hypothetical here: you voted trump last time?

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #120
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Joey Goldberg's Avatar
 
Location: somewhere trying to deal with all the "bougie" dipshits!
Posts: 1,902
Default

no time like the present


 
Joey Goldberg is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McCain picks Sarah Palin as VP Tchocky General Chat Archive 997 06-09-2009 07:24 PM
How has the media covered the election? Nimrod's Son General Chat Archive 21 11-02-2008 09:50 PM
Biden garuntees a world crisis within first 6 months of Obama Presidenc if elected. Banana General Chat Archive 33 10-25-2008 04:37 PM
DC Voting Rights Act - No more taxation without representation? BlueStar General Chat Archive 6 01-10-2007 03:22 PM
Rolling Stone: Was the 2004 Election Stolen? AndySlash General Chat Archive 12 06-03-2006 01:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2019