Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2016, 02:16 AM   #61
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

Old 05-09-2016, 02:28 AM   #62
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=151143

Quote:
Not having money issues. I have a policy. I do one extra ordniary activity per girl in the first 3 dates.

Plus this is date 3 so it might be the last date we have. She has like a 4% chance of me asking her out for a 4th date.

She is a great girl. I like her. But there has been no strong connection. But who knows, she could surprise me like billy did w/ set the ray to jerry

Old 05-09-2016, 03:10 AM   #63
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

He's an idiot.

Old 05-09-2016, 03:53 AM   #64
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

He's a borderline genius

Old 05-09-2016, 04:12 AM   #65
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

RIP in piss, monty!

Old 05-09-2016, 07:49 AM   #66
myosis
Apocalyptic Poster

that gorilla actually looks like monte

Old 05-09-2016, 07:49 AM   #67
myosis
Apocalyptic Poster

i mean the facial expression

Old 05-09-2016, 08:03 AM   #68
Run To Me
Apocalyptic Poster

"Like
Billy
Did w/
Set
The
Ray
To
Jerry"

Old 05-09-2016, 08:05 AM   #69
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

https://yourlifeisnotyourown.wordpress.com/my-sp-life/

Old 05-09-2016, 08:10 AM   #70
Ram27
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: he tells me that he has done so much cocaine that he literally went blind -- jimmy motherfucking chamberlin

Once again I grabbed my trusty air guitar and rocked out!

Old 05-09-2016, 08:46 AM   #71
Poots
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
As the security let us in the girl who I had come with on BART started to cry (perhaps tears of joy). We traveled up to the top floor of the Virgin Megastore and there they were sitting at a long table with a Machina era poster behind them. I was only a few fans behind the 1st person in line when the line started to move. The 1st person was Melisa. I handed her the jacket and told her thank you so much for the great show the month before. She was so gentle and friendly and signed my superman and wrote a large “A” on the top of his head. Next would be James, I handed him the Alf doll he looked at it confessed and said ‘you want me to sign this?” I told him, that it was for him he gave me an awkward thanks and went to sign the Superman. Jimmy gave me an enthusiastic hello, as I gave him the cat in the hat, hat he put it right on. It was the most uplifting thing after the little bit of awkwardness with James. I will never forget that moment with Jimmy. When it came to Billy, he was having an interview with the local radio station, my first thought was ‘how rude that the radio station would butt in when they were there for fans’. But I almost immediately understood that there time was limited and this is still a job. I didn’t want to interrupt the interview so I handed Billy the Superman Bust expecting him to sign his name on the S as there wasn’t much room left, but he turned it around and signed the back of his neck. I then placed the tape down in front of him and quickly said, that my friend and I made this video. He smiled politely and then I followed the line down the stairs and out the door. I left the store kind of unsure of what just happen.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:58 AM   #72
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

But I almost immediately understood that there time was limited and this is still a job.

I left the store kind of unsure of what just happen.

But I almost immediately understood that there time was limited and this is still a job.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 AM   #73
T&T
Minion of Satan

does any one kno what happen?

Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 AM   #74
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
As the security let us in the girl who I had come with on BART started to cry (perhaps tears of joy). We traveled up to the top floor of the Virgin Megastore and there they were sitting at a long table with a Machina era poster behind them. I was only a few fans behind the 1st person in line when the line started to move. The 1st person was Melisa. I handed her the jacket and told her thank you so much for the great show the month before. She was so gentle and friendly and signed my superman and wrote a large “A” on the top of his head. Next would be James, I handed him the Alf doll he looked at it confessed and said ‘you want me to sign this?” I told him, that it was for him he gave me an awkward thanks and went to sign the Superman. Jimmy gave me an enthusiastic hello, as I gave him the cat in the hat, hat he put it right on. It was the most uplifting thing after the little bit of awkwardness with James. I will never forget that moment with Jimmy. When it came to Billy, he was having an interview with the local radio station, my first thought was ‘how rude that the radio station would butt in when they were there for fans’. But I almost immediately understood that there time was limited and this is still a job. I didn’t want to interrupt the interview so I handed Billy the Superman Bust expecting him to sign his name on the S as there wasn’t much room left, but he turned it around and signed the back of his neck. I then placed the tape down in front of him and quickly said, that my friend and I made this video. He smiled politely and then I followed the line down the stairs and out the door. I left the store kind of unsure of what just happen.
I'm rather blown away that he hasn't deleted that Wordpress.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:53 AM   #75
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

i guess he will now.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #76
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

These good people who I met in line were so kind that they did something really touching. Even as I type this it chocks me up a bit. The fans who went had gotten back in line a 2nd time for my behalf to get the band to sign a poster for me. They told Billy how I was such a big fan that I wouldn’t even leave the line. There kindness and care will always remain with me.

They also came back with a 7 track promo CD they had gotten and someone had a boom box that we listen to it on. Hearing The Everlasting Gaze, I Am One, Disarm, Starla, Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings, Medallia of the Gray Skies and then we heard for the first time, the song Waiting. We were all stun by its beauty. For myself I was in gulfed by the song.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #77
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

About

Crestfallen is a positive news-blog about the Smashing Pumpkins.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:59 AM   #78
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/crestfallen

Old 05-09-2016, 10:33 AM   #79
Poots
Minion of Satan

Next would be James, I handed him the Alf doll he looked at it confessed and said ‘you want me to sign this?” I told him, that it was for him he gave me an awkward thanks

Next would be James, I handed him the Alf doll he looked at it confessed and said ‘you want me to sign this?” I told him, that it was for him he gave me an awkward thanks

Old 05-09-2016, 10:36 AM   #80
Skradgee
Boardcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
this is date 3 so it might be the last date we have. She has like a 4% chance of me asking her out for a 4th date. She is a great girl. I like her. But there has been no strong connection.
He doesn't date just anyone. He has standers.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:38 AM   #81
Poots
Minion of Satan

4% is pretty specific. I'd like to see his algorithms.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #82
Skradgee
Boardcaster

I'd like to see his standers.

Old 05-09-2016, 11:02 AM   #83
Poots
Minion of Satan

Monte's dating algorithm:

=micropenis

Old 05-09-2016, 11:02 AM   #84
T&T
Minion of Satan

remember when monty tried suicide to be closer to billy?
I guess this was the time he couldn't get the 2nd date.

Old 05-09-2016, 11:49 AM   #85
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
I'm rather blown away that he hasn't deleted that Wordpress.
Somebody copy and archive it right away!

Old 05-09-2016, 11:52 AM   #86
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

Someday Monte will be a father

Think about that. No so hilarious anymore

Old 05-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #87
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: *whip* that's for stealing !! *whip* And that's for getting blood on my whip !!! || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
"Like
Billy
Did w/
Set
The
Ray
To
Jerry"

is this 'shopped? where's this from? i mean i can see that it's 'superbowl city' in sf but was this from a news site or something?

Old 05-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #88
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Y'all should consider Monte can't be all bad if he hasn't hacked the shit out of your computer lives yet out of spite.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #89
Zerospaced
Apocalyptic Poster

My favorite Monte moment is when he went to the Zwan show and bought ALL the merchandise, then posted a pic here of him wearing everything. However these threads are getting lame.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #90
meh
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
oh my
thank you so much!

does anyone else have montelds videos
didn't he do a video clip where he's walking around in a top hat or something?

united states video, anyone?
It was for his own 'All things change' clip.
For the love of god somebody please finds this and post it!