Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #121
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 42,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Frequency View Post
is that a cigarette or a straw?

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #122
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
Cool As Ice Cream's Avatar
 
Location: František! How's the foot of your turtle?
Posts: 30,975
Default

cig

 
Cool As Ice Cream is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #123
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Pretzel Logic's Avatar
 
Location: someone more...punk rock?
Posts: 3,562
Default

Dead Frequency looks like heart disease.

 
Pretzel Logic is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #124
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: A compostable condom made from 100% recycled materials
Posts: 17,050
Default


 
Shallowed is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #125
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,370
Default

why do people keep arguing about beers with such ferocity? isn't it just a matter of taste?

 
cocksure is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #126
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: all over the Internet
Posts: 42,183
Default

not when your taste is the best.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #127
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Pretzel Logic's Avatar
 
Location: someone more...punk rock?
Posts: 3,562
Default

Yes, that was my point. It's all just opinions. Eulogy tries very hard to make his opinions look like facts.

 
Pretzel Logic is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #128
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
also let's remember that the reason i initially posted in this thread was pretzel logic's idiotic assertion that good beers don't come in cans

lol
also let's remember that you're making a big deal out of outsmarting a known imbecile

seriously this is like fooling a golden retriever by pretending to throw a frisbee

just stop

it's demeaning for everyone

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #129
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Pretzel Logic's Avatar
 
Location: someone more...punk rock?
Posts: 3,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke de Spa View Post
also let's remember that you're making a big deal out of outsmarting a known imbecile

seriously this is like fooling a golden retriever by pretending to throw a frisbee

just stop

it's demeaning for everyone
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.

 
Pretzel Logic is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #130
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,692
Default

Throwback from October 2011.:




 
rottenugly is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #131
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,692
Default

I think those two were taken the same day, I don't really remember because I spent most of October feeling like shit.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #132
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,692
Default



January of this year, excuse the herpes on my upper lip.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #133
reprise85
Wizard
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm surprised you guys are so big on rap, considering it's the most masochistic music of any genre.
Posts: 30,844
Default





the taming of jew hair

i've been wearing my hair back in a ponytail for about 15 years. yeesh

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #134
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,692
Default



reminded me of this.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #135
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: A compostable condom made from 100% recycled materials
Posts: 17,050
Default

Here is me not quite right now but very recently. I am also in a dark room, dimly lit by my laptop.



 
Shallowed is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #136
D.
Consume my pants.
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: Missouri
Posts: 36,065
Default

Thread back open.

Dean and Luke got butthurt.

Last edited by D. : 05-25-2012 at 12:02 PM.

 
D. is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #137
dean_r_koontz
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Posts: 12,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzel Logic View Post
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
you've always been arrogant and pathetic. oh and you're poor. ignore.
this idiot needs to get banned.

 
dean_r_koontz is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #138
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
quoted for postBEERity

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #139
D.
Consume my pants.
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: Missouri
Posts: 36,065
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke de Spa View Post
quoted for postBEERity
Quote:
No Thread specified.Ifyou followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Okay, I'll notify myself.

 
D. is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #140
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

what's your point? har har har someone gave you the ability to do dumb stuff and, lo and behold, you went and did it

har har har

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #141
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

golf fucking claps d

golf

fucking

claps

in a sandwich

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #142
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

on the back fucking nine

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #143
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: A compostable condom made from 100% recycled materials
Posts: 17,050
Default

This thread has moved on from beer discussion. Therefore it is post-beer.

 
Shallowed is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #144
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

fuck you this thread is about beer

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #145
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

here is a picture of some people having a great time drinking BEER


 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #146
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?
 
Luke de Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Posts: 22,222
Default

is it a coincidence that not one of these persons is d

I THINK NOT

 
Luke de Spa is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #147
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Pretzel Logic's Avatar
 
Location: someone more...punk rock?
Posts: 3,562
Default

The Prince enjoys his beer!

 
Pretzel Logic is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #148
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: A compostable condom made from 100% recycled materials
Posts: 17,050
Default

I have a picture of a beer


 
Shallowed is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #149
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 61,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
why do people keep arguing about beers with such ferocity? isn't it just a matter of taste?
To an exent. But anyone who would hold up olive garden as high quality would be incorrect.

 
Eulogy is offline
Old 05-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #150
agenda suicide
cunt cookies
 
agenda suicide's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,120
Default

Well this thread got off to a good start.

 
agenda suicide is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kick-Ass was a far better movie than I expected Nimrod's Son General Chat Archive 45 06-14-2012 06:02 AM
Why are o-boarders so damn ugly? rub_the_y Pumpkins Archive 343 02-12-2011 05:10 PM
COUNTERCULTURE MAINSTREAM Jesus Cambodia Pumpkins Archive 5 01-17-2009 09:24 AM
Spinoff: US Places ravenguy2000 General Chat Archive 11 01-11-2009 10:56 AM
Pic Post: You RIGHT NOW!!!! [NSFW] House of Bread General Chat Archive 19964 08-25-2008 11:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2019