Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #181
T&T
Socialphobic

that wasn't d'arcy.

Billy's always been a twat
d'arcy finding out via instagram like the rest of us that she wasn't at the recording sessions
Billy totally back tracked on that acting like it was nothing
NO YOU FUCKING BALD TWAT, THAT WAS IT!
still engaging her about stuff, while in/after the studio acting like you still want here there but it's ok that they didn't get to it yet... just FUCK OFF. does anyone buy the bullshit?

Old 06-12-2018, 06:56 PM   #182
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post
Billys wording is actually quite clever here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post
Very politician..
Very true, he doesn't explicitly say who turned down who, he just says it didn't end up happening.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #183
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Angry

Billy's vague arguing is debunking.

I've never been in a room with him for more than 19 years, but I could immediately vomit on him.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #184
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagmunch View Post
Maybe, but she did post about horses on some other reddit before the AMA and she was on the reddit a few times before the AMA. Also the name was one she used on the old chat boards.
D'arcy told me she had never been on Reddit.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:20 PM   #185
swagmunch
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
D'arcy told me she had never been on Reddit.
Well, I guess that was fake and I thought it was, but I still side with Billy. I just listened to the D'arcy part on the Howard Stern Interview and it still sounds to me that Billy was the good guy in this whole thing.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:26 PM   #186
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

billy had all the power in the relationship. if it "just didn't happen" i blame him. the fact that he doesn't say "she kept cancelling it" seems to me like they both had excuses. i honestly never expected it to work anyway, never got my hopes up whatsoever.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #187
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagmunch View Post
Well, I guess that was fake and I thought it was, but I still side with Billy. I just listened to the D'arcy part on the Howard Stern Interview and it still sounds to me that Billy was the good guy in this whole thing.
I don't necessarily think there is a good guy and bad guy, I see this as something where a lot of mistakes were made.

I do think Billy made a huge mistake in even beginning to negotiate some huge Live Nation deal without ever meeting with D'arcy.

The original lineup should have privately met together before deciding to entertain the idea of pursuing a big tour. Like I've said before, Soundgarden all met together backstage at a Pearl Jam show in fall 2009 just to meet up. In January 2010 they announced a club show to get their feet wet, in April 2010 they played the club show, then in the summer they played Lollapalooza and another club show.

The invitations from each to meet up though are intriguing, it'd be interesting to know how specific either got, or if they were just vague overtures. I know that D'arcy probably wouldn't do it, but I really wish she'd just show up as a guest at some show. If she kicked ass it would go viral, and media hype would pretty much force them to let her back in for additional touring.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #188
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Beside D'arcy and Billy never meeting each other personally in the two years and who is to blame for it:

Why was there no communication between D'arcy and James anymore?

Why was there never a communication between D'arcy and Jimmy at all?

So she said she tried to talk with James, but he refused to answer her?

The way he talked about it with Howard Stern was just an embarrassing mumbling without a real answer to it.

James, it had to be particuly hard for you. Because when the band broke up you were sort of allies. And D’arcy is even said "I don’t even understand how James is back in that band", right? She is critical of you for this decision.

Yeah, I mean, I..I wasn’t involved with (giggling) with their conversations. And I just wanted to be like..dealing with my own relationship with Billy.

But do you..do you feel hurt, when she critizes you for going back into the band?

Ah..sure!

Nah… What you’re gonna do?

What you’re gonna do...

(giggling) Yeah, you’re in a different head now!

Ya..ah

Jeez..

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-13-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:57 AM   #189
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Beside D'arcy and Billy never meeting each other personally in the two years and who is to blame for it:

Why was there no communication between D'arcy and James anymore?

Why was there never a communication between D'arcy and Jimmy at all?

So she said she tried to talk with James, but he refused to answer her?

The way he talked about it with Howard Stern was just an embarrassing mumbling without a real answer to it.

James, it had to be particuly hard for you. Because when the band broke up you were sort of allies. And D’arcy is even said "I don’t even understand how James is back in that band", right? She is critical of you for this decision.

Yeah, I mean, I..I wasn’t involved with (giggling) with their conversations. And I just wanted to be like..dealing with my own relationship with Billy.

But do you..do you feel hurt, when she critizes you for going back into the band?

Ah..sure!

Nah… What you’re gonna do?

What you’re gonna do...

(giggling) Yeah, you’re in a different head now!

Ya..ah

Jeez..
Darcy and Jimmy were never buddies, and she mentions it in the AN interview.

James and Darcy remained friends, but nothing indicates they were close friends that would visit each other's home. I can imagine the harassment James went they before stop replying to her texts, specially risking having the whole conversation edited and exposed to the public. James is a quiet man, he won't say anything good or bad about the whole situation.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:06 AM   #190
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I didn't know the state of her mind...I didn't know the state of her body...I didn't know the state of her ability to play...

So apparently Billy does read Netphoria...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
...and yet he didn't even meet her to see for himself how she was doing musically, physically and mentally.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:16 AM   #191
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
Darcy and Jimmy were never buddies, and she mentions it in the AN interview.

James and Darcy remained friends, but nothing indicates they were close friends that would visit each other's home. I can imagine the harassment James went they before stop replying to her texts, specially risking having the whole conversation edited and exposed to the public. James is a quiet man, he won't say anything good or bad about the whole situation.
YES, it's known that D'arcy and Jimmy never were friends.

BUT the whole reunion project already suffered that there was only Billy communicating with D'arcy.
And regarding D'arcy and James we also can be sure that it wasn't her fault that they don't talk anymore too.

Which gave Billy the best opportunity to operate the whole reunion project the way HE wanted it to end.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:19 AM   #192
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Howard didn't do a good job there.

James actually wanted to say something after "Ah..sure!...but". He was interrupted by Howard.

When Howard said "Nah… What you’re gonna do?", James didn't finish his sentence.
He repeated what Howard said instead.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:47 AM   #193
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
Howard didn't do a good job there.

James actually wanted to say something after "Ah..sure!...but". He was interrupted by Howard.

When Howard said "Nah… What you’re gonna do?", James didn't finish his sentence.
He repeated what Howard said instead.
Cause it started with them trying to be friends, like Billy and James did. It wasn't about the reunion first, so there was no point in getting Jimmy involved at that moment.

Billy tried to meet her and she avoided it. Meeting with Jimmy would be the next step and more of a business / colleagues relationship than a friendship.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:51 AM   #194
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Billy tried to meet her and she avoided it.

...according to D'arcy she tried to meet him and he avoided it.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:33 AM   #195
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

You see. Before we only had her side. Then we got the message posted by the Pumpkins saying she was invited to meet, rehearse, play etc - which some people thought it wasn't enough proof. Now we got Billy's side.

All we can do now is to try to fill in the blanks.

I honestly can't believe Billy never tried to meet with her, and not because I believe in him or think he's a good person, but because he's managed the band as a business and businesswise it would be way more profitable with Darcy in it. I'm sure he had someone ready to play the bass even before they negotiated with Darcy, as they were not sure if she would want to or be able to play again. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:58 AM   #196
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
You see. Before we only had her side. Then we got the message posted by the Pumpkins saying she was invited to meet, rehearse, play etc - which some people thought it wasn't enough proof. Now we got Billy's side.

All we can do now is to try to fill in the blanks.

I honestly can't believe Billy never tried to meet with her, and not because I believe in him or think he's a good person, but because he's managed the band as a business and businesswise it would be way more profitable with Darcy in it. I'm sure he had someone ready to play the bass even before they negotiated with Darcy, as they were not sure if she would want to or be able to play again. I don't think that's a bad thing.
you're delusional.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:50 AM   #197
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
you're delusional.

http://forums.netphoria.org/customav...tar10105_4.gif

He only looks so. I'm sure...

Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #198
Try Try Give Up
Oblivious Virgin

Through the years I never expected to see D’arcy onstage again, with SP or anyone else.

My guess is that all Billy would need to do to settle this is actually invite her and wait for her to not show up. According to him, that’s what he did in private, so just extend a public invitation and close the chapter.

To use the now trite GNR comparison, the rejected Steven Adler is currently out on tour with his own band because he lives to play. All I’ve seen from D’arcy are excuses about why she hasn’t been and isn’t playing.

Even though this all sounds negative towards her, I do wish her all the best and wish things were different.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:59 AM   #199
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
You don't know anything about that picture, why are you making fun of it?

Old 06-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #200
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

You don't know anything about the impression of your chosen avatar...

Old 06-13-2018, 08:24 AM   #201
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

D'arcy about James gave a more revealing glimpse into their actual relationship:

i'm just giving people the option of the truth, and trying to GET some TRUTH out of James Iha.
He burned me VERY badly and i want to know
why he did it.
But apparently there is just no getting through to him.
He KNOWS he betrayed me-
- in the worst, ugliest, most inexcusable way that anyone
can have their loyalty and friendship betrayed:
for MONEY.
That's all i can figure it's about since he tossed our friendship out the window and won't say why.
When Billy's 'people' LIED about me, and lied about the whole situation, and THEN
they called ME a liar ???
(and ONLY because I publically said that I was not going to be on the "Reunion Tour of the Original Band Members")
I got a little bit pissed off.
Billy knows better.
They ALL know better.
Billy has said over the years REPEATEDLY AND PUBLICLY that he respects me because I walk my talk and believe me:
i do my damndest to do just that.
I have a conscience that gives no quarter and is totally and completely unforgiving of me, so if i'm not always doing my absolute best in every facet of my life, i simply can't live w/myself.
They all know this about me.
They all know that honesty is huge with me, and when James just sat back and went with it?
I couldn't believe it.
I have been GRIEVING over this for a very long time now.
When i say "grieving",
i mean i'm currently, actively going through the 7 stages of grief that people go through when someone they Love dies.
I thought that James and i would be very close friends till the day one of us died.
- for those of you who might not be from a country where English is the 1st language, we have a saying.
It's something you say to someone who looks absolutely miserable:
"What's the matter?
You look like you just lost your best friend."
Well, i did.
... at least i thought i did, but i guess he wasn't really my friend at all.
i guess that's the whole point.
it certainly doesn't make it hurt any less, in fact it hurts a whole lot more
now that i feel like i've been a made a fool of as well.
At any rate, word from the 'Pumpkins' was 1st:
i'd never been offered to be on the tour -
- a tour that I HELPED PLAN FOR 1 & 1/2 years! mind you!
2. they said that no money had been offered to me;
(AFTER Billy tried saying to me that i was the "one who walked away cause" i wasn't happy about the % splits - i never walked away until it was clear that i had no shot at playing bass on the tour and was only being used
as a way to sell tickets-
-by coming on stage every now & then a' la 'Guns & Roses', and that Billy had no intention of paying me anything.
They made up that nonsense about me declining invitations to things.
Things that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.
... and make NO mistake about it:
I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY
that i'm giving yet another of Willy's fake reunion tours LOADS of PR that it never would have had, otherwise but I've kept quiet for too long.
As my bf said the other day:
My reputation is completely ruined - and TRY to imagine that it's not just the small town i grew up in where everyone knows everything about everyone else anyway -
- i'm talking about ruined on a GLOBAL SCALE; the 'World-Wide Web'.
people ALWAYS know what i used to do ... and they know (or soon find out) the nasty, destructive things that Billy has said about me. (again: publicly;
repeatedly)
And they nearly always believe him, so NO.
i worked too hard for too many years to get healthy again and there's no way that i'm just going to simply sit back and let Billy's lies -and the haters- destroy me, my life, my son's life, our heath, happiness and any careers i choose to pursue again.
You have to understand that I am a FIERCELY loyal friend, and that I have saved James' ass LITERALLY (Yes; i have literally saved his LIFE time and again when he obliviously walked into the street in front of oncoming traffic REPEATEDLY in countries where people drive on the left side of the road; i have also had to pull him backstage by the scruff of his shirt-neck after he wandered out into the audience of arena floors we were playing because HE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS WALKING ONTO THE STAGE!!!!!
AND i've saved his butt financially in every lawsuit between us and Billy that ever was, and believe me-there were more than a few.

If anyone sees James iha and has the opportunity?
Slap him good and hard and tell him it's from me.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:25 AM   #202
majesty
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
you're delusional.
ding ding ding

Old 06-13-2018, 08:30 AM   #203
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

I don't think either of them really, really wanted it to happen.

If they did there'd be more to it than "he never invited me" and "I wanted to meet her but it never happened" after 2 years.

Like if I really, really wanted to meet with either of them I'm sure I could manage it within 2 years and I haven't got a clue where either of them live or anything. I could do it, man. No problem at all. I bet Billy drove up to her farm a few times and stood by the gates like a little bitch thinking "ok ok I'm gonna do it im gonna walk up there and knock on the door" and then got too scared and ran away. And Darcy looked at basses online a few times and almost ordered one.

Stop talking about Billy vs Darcy there's no good/bad guy in this;

Old 06-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #204
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

;

The new Yamaha tour bass, D'arcy got promised from Billy, went to Linda Strawdingle. For her ranting job...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-13-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:50 AM   #205
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

D’Arcy sounds like a petulant child

Old 06-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #206
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

She sounds like a shapeshifter

Old 06-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #207
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

Maybe she shifted into Jack Bates.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:26 AM   #208
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
D'arcy about James gave a more revealing glimpse into their actual relationship:

i'm just giving people the option of the truth, and trying to GET some TRUTH out of James Iha.
He burned me VERY badly and i want to know
why he did it.
But apparently there is just no getting through to him.
He KNOWS he betrayed me-
- in the worst, ugliest, most inexcusable way that anyone
can have their loyalty and friendship betrayed:
for MONEY.
That's all i can figure it's about since he tossed our friendship out the window and won't say why.
When Billy's 'people' LIED about me, and lied about the whole situation, and THEN
they called ME a liar ???
(and ONLY because I publically said that I was not going to be on the "Reunion Tour of the Original Band Members")
I got a little bit pissed off.
Billy knows better.
They ALL know better.
Billy has said over the years REPEATEDLY AND PUBLICLY that he respects me because I walk my talk and believe me:
i do my damndest to do just that.
I have a conscience that gives no quarter and is totally and completely unforgiving of me, so if i'm not always doing my absolute best in every facet of my life, i simply can't live w/myself.
They all know this about me.
They all know that honesty is huge with me, and when James just sat back and went with it?
I couldn't believe it.
I have been GRIEVING over this for a very long time now.
When i say "grieving",
i mean i'm currently, actively going through the 7 stages of grief that people go through when someone they Love dies.
I thought that James and i would be very close friends till the day one of us died.
- for those of you who might not be from a country where English is the 1st language, we have a saying.
It's something you say to someone who looks absolutely miserable:
"What's the matter?
You look like you just lost your best friend."
Well, i did.
... at least i thought i did, but i guess he wasn't really my friend at all.
i guess that's the whole point.
it certainly doesn't make it hurt any less, in fact it hurts a whole lot more
now that i feel like i've been a made a fool of as well.
At any rate, word from the 'Pumpkins' was 1st:
i'd never been offered to be on the tour -
- a tour that I HELPED PLAN FOR 1 & 1/2 years! mind you!
2. they said that no money had been offered to me;
(AFTER Billy tried saying to me that i was the "one who walked away cause" i wasn't happy about the % splits - i never walked away until it was clear that i had no shot at playing bass on the tour and was only being used
as a way to sell tickets-
-by coming on stage every now & then a' la 'Guns & Roses', and that Billy had no intention of paying me anything.
They made up that nonsense about me declining invitations to things.
Things that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.
... and make NO mistake about it:
I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY
that i'm giving yet another of Willy's fake reunion tours LOADS of PR that it never would have had, otherwise but I've kept quiet for too long.
As my bf said the other day:
My reputation is completely ruined - and TRY to imagine that it's not just the small town i grew up in where everyone knows everything about everyone else anyway -
- i'm talking about ruined on a GLOBAL SCALE; the 'World-Wide Web'.
people ALWAYS know what i used to do ... and they know (or soon find out) the nasty, destructive things that Billy has said about me. (again: publicly;
repeatedly)
And they nearly always believe him, so NO.
i worked too hard for too many years to get healthy again and there's no way that i'm just going to simply sit back and let Billy's lies -and the haters- destroy me, my life, my son's life, our heath, happiness and any careers i choose to pursue again.
You have to understand that I am a FIERCELY loyal friend, and that I have saved James' ass LITERALLY (Yes; i have literally saved his LIFE time and again when he obliviously walked into the street in front of oncoming traffic REPEATEDLY in countries where people drive on the left side of the road; i have also had to pull him backstage by the scruff of his shirt-neck after he wandered out into the audience of arena floors we were playing because HE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS WALKING ONTO THE STAGE!!!!!
AND i've saved his butt financially in every lawsuit between us and Billy that ever was, and believe me-there were more than a few.

If anyone sees James iha and has the opportunity?
Slap him good and hard and tell him it's from me.
What is that from? Facebook?

It's pretty fascinating to read.

D'arcy got screwed.

Last edited by enthusaroo : 06-13-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #209
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

It's one of D'arcy's comments under her "Fey Wutt" name at articles on Alternative Nation:

https://disqus.com/by/feywutt/

Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #210
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enthusaroo View Post
What is that from? Facebook?

It's pretty fascinating to read.

D'arcy got screwed.

>>>

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/a...ent-3851478105