Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
Stick
Amish Rake Fighter

Default Superslut Shirt

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with this infamous shirt but in case someone isn't, you can check it out in this video from '93.

Superslut Shirt/Drown Video

After seeing it again I realized I have to have it. I still have the 666 shirt and got it from a company named Archaic Smile out of New Orleans but as far as I can tell, they no longer exist. (and I doubt they'd have the shirt anyway)

In short, does anyone know where I can buy this or more likely, have it made by a company that won't screw it up? Thanks.

Stick

Old 12-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
emotionalfriend
Ownz

I have the 666 shirt as well, though I am about to give it to someone as a Christmas gift/something to remember me by/passive-aggressive notion.

I've never been able to find the Superslut shirt. Allegedly it was a band.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

There was that psycho teenager who used to post on AMSP in the 90's that murdered a kid. He used to sell replicas of the 666 shirt. So not surprisingly aside from Netphoria, SP fans have a history of psychosis I guess...

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/28/ny...-killer-s.html

Old 12-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

I didnt realise it was a Superslut shit, I thought it was just a superman kind of symbol.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
T&T
Socialphobic

I have the superslut shirt. i haven't worn it in 10 years.
what size are you? make me an offer.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
Stick
Amish Rake Fighter

I'm a medium I guess - I'm 5'10" and weigh in at a raging 140. (look like a tennis player)

If your shirt will fit can you publish current pictures of it? I just want to see what amount of fading it might have. Thanks.

Stick

Old 12-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #7
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

you don't need to sign your name we know who is posting

Old 12-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

can you sign your name please so we know who's posting.

Ihaguitar

Old 12-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
CrabbMan
Amish Hoe Fighter

I thought he was just describing himself.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
Stick
Amish Rake Fighter

You guys really have nothing better to do than to harass a new member to the forums about posting their name as a 'signature'? In all fairness, you could put the same question to me, don't I have anything better to do than to reply? However, I know I have nothing better to do and I'm pretty happy about that.

I've been on boards/forums/feeds/etc... since '94 and it's habit and also used to be, though I'm not entirely sure if it still is, useful for search engines to locate anything I put online. In case I ever cross forums and someone wonders "I wonder if that's the same Stick that used to post on X site" for example common sense should tell them that since both users always affixed the name Stick in bold at the end of his messages it almost has to be.

It has also been useful in the past when an incomplete message was accidentally posted. The people who knew me realized that without my name at the end I probably wasn't finished with my post and that helped them understand why my post lacked an ending. (It was an analysis problem for backgammon)

Stick

Old 12-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
myosis
Minion of Satan

just stick with it

Old 12-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #12
T&T
Socialphobic

no pictures.
pm me for my paypal address.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #13
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
There was that psycho teenager who used to post on AMSP in the 90's that murdered a kid. He used to sell replicas of the 666 shirt. So not surprisingly aside from Netphoria, SP fans have a history of psychosis I guess...

i forgot about this guy

Old 12-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #14
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick View Post
You guys really have nothing better to do than to harass a new member to the forums about posting their name as a 'signature'? In all fairness, you could put the same question to me, don't I have anything better to do than to reply? However, I know I have nothing better to do and I'm pretty happy about that.

I've been on boards/forums/feeds/etc... since '94 and it's habit and also used to be, though I'm not entirely sure if it still is, useful for search engines to locate anything I put online. In case I ever cross forums and someone wonders "I wonder if that's the same Stick that used to post on X site" for example common sense should tell them that since both users always affixed the name Stick in bold at the end of his messages it almost has to be.

It has also been useful in the past when an incomplete message was accidentally posted. The people who knew me realized that without my name at the end I probably wasn't finished with my post and that helped them understand why my post lacked an ending. (It was an analysis problem for backgammon)

Stick

You really have nothing better to do then to type all that out and not just ignore the comment?

Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #15
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I poop Smashing Pumpkins.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #16
Ball Sack Face
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
just stick with it
quote this forever

Old 12-10-2011, 12:28 AM   #17
he/she/it
Ownz

Quote:
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with this infamous shirt but in case someone isn't, you can check it out in this video from '93.

Superslut Shirt/Drown Video
Anyone know how the Iha switches between his cleans and distortion on his JCM 800? OD pedal disengage + volume knob rolloff for cleans? Dual amp setup? It looks like there might be a JMP-1 to the right of his 800 behind him, but if it is one I saw no power amp for it.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:04 AM   #18
T&T
Socialphobic

all I can identify in his rack box is his tuner. but there's easily room in there for jmp-1 & power amp for the second 4X12

but i wouldn't be surprised if it was simply set to cleans, and his distortion is the OD pedal (i wonder what he used?)
i've never seen any of james's pedal boards.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:21 AM   #19
great poster
Apocalyptic Poster

Everyone, I am happy to announce that it is now mandatory to sign your name at the end of every post.

great poster

Old 12-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #20
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

I think "Stick" might still be stuck in 1994 when it comes to board postings, hence the need to append an unambiguous end to the message as though it were a glorified listserv.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:49 AM   #21
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:

Stick
you really have nothing better to do but write a three paragraph essay on how butthurt you are because someone made a joke at your expense?

L
O
L

Old 12-10-2011, 02:50 AM   #22
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
You really have nothing better to do then to type all that out and not just ignore the comment?
goddamn you wet blanket man

Old 12-10-2011, 03:09 AM   #23
T&T
Socialphobic

i really have nothing better to do then to repeat that trot made a booboo and repeated almost exactly what rider said earlier in the thread....

Old 12-10-2011, 05:33 AM   #24
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

It seems trot seldom has anythinmg better to do. Now, I need a shit, goodbye...

Old 12-10-2011, 05:47 AM   #25
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
i really have nothing better to do then to repeat that trot made a booboo and repeated almost exactly what rider said earlier in the thread....
it was my response but rider had to steal it like he has enough wit

Stick

Old 12-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #26
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post

Didn't this inspire one of the acoustic songs from 1998-2001 called 'Jersey Shore'?

Old 12-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #27
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

This is the new meme, eh?

Stick

Old 12-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #28
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenugly View Post
Didn't this inspire one of the acoustic songs from 1998-2001 called 'Jersey Shore'?
jersey shore was recorded in like 97

Old 12-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #29
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
This is the new meme, eh?

Stick
i guess so.

Stick

Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #30
rottenugly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
jersey shore was recorded in like 97
it's about jeffrey curley vs nambla then.