Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #211
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
Guys can we pls keep in mind that this is who you are arguing with? It'll probably be easier for you to not get that ruffled. Maybe.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2up7mtx.jpg
Damn straight... you're arguing with the pope of the squid people!

Ya'll take yourselves way too seriously.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:42 PM   #212
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

btw are you guys serious? arguing who is a loser for having more or less sex with a guy who has a girlfriend?

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-26-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #213
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Some people with gf don't get laid a lot though it has to be said. Someone should ask how long they've been together. If its been over 5 years i'd argue it possible to outlay them. Turns out when you can have sex more or less when you want, it kinda becomes less important after a while. Or maybe it's just me.

And yeah this shoe is pretty ridiculous. I know its been said many times before but the thing is, only other women care what shoes a woman wears. I kinda don't get high heels. I'm guessing it's supposed to set a woman's body in a more sexually appealing position? I mean that must have originally been the point. I doubt if these were invented by women. Personally, I'll take a girl in sneakers any day. Then again i'm pretty much a gay in hiding. 9 times out of 10 if a girl looks and dresses boyish i'm bound to find her more attractive than a girl wearing a dress and heels.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #214
MusicMan4

i give up

Last edited by MusicMan4 : 05-24-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:30 PM   #215
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
i give up
No please tell me how you've managed to maliciously misconstrue everything in my post just because it suit your false perception of me better.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:33 PM   #216
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
eh, then I happen to have found all the rare male exceptions who actually look at women's feet. and shoes.

I'm just mad that my suitcase had my lucky shoes in it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VCkPoPOR5b...nConverse1.png

Ok well the feet thing is different....you ARE aware that if you google any woman celebrity the first search suggestion will be "::insert celebrity name:: feet" right? Those guys are kinda fucked up... I mean to each their own sexual proclivities but... I don't get it.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #217
MusicMan4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
No please tell me how you've managed to maliciously misconstrue everything in my post just because it suit your false perception of me better.
the post i edited wasn't directed at you, guy

Old 05-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #218
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
the post i edited wasn't directed at you, guy
Ok well you'll excuse me for being slightly paranoid about that recently.

It came right after mine so i made assumptions. The same kind i accuse you of making. I'm also a notorious hypocrite.

Old 05-24-2014, 02:04 PM   #219
Eulogy
huh

KreatorKind is so cool that he spends his Friday nights drunkenly (assuming that here but uh) asserting that he can get laid "whenever he wants." First of all that's pretty creepy and Rapey if you think about it for more than a second.

He seems insane and I do not like him.

Old 05-24-2014, 02:05 PM   #220
Order 66
Socialphobic

he's pretty spot on

Old 05-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #221
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
KreatorKind is so cool that he spends his Friday nights drunkenly (assuming that here but uh) asserting that he can get laid "whenever he wants." First of all that's pretty creepy and Rapey if you think about it for more than a second.

He seems insane and I do not like him.
You thinking it's "rapey" says a lot more about you than it does me.

I meant that I have sex regularly within the confines of a committed relationship. And I wan't "drunkenly" doing anything last night.

Old 05-24-2014, 02:37 PM   #222
Eulogy
huh

What if you want to have sex and your partner does not for whatever reason? Then presumably you wouldn't have sex. So it's not "whenever you want." And the fact that you use access to sex as the thing that makes you look successful or whatever is weird and juvenile and sad.

And if you weren't drunk it's even sadder. You're weird and creepy and it's a little disconcerting.

Old 05-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #223
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
What if you want to have sex and your partner does not for whatever reason? Then presumably you wouldn't have sex. So it's not "whenever you want." And the fact that you use access to sex as the thing that makes you look successful or whatever is weird and juvenile and sad.

And if you weren't drunk it's even sadder. You're weird and creepy and it's a little disconcerting.
no one care.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #224
hnibos
Braindead

You lose. Loser.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #225
Order 66
Socialphobic

http://i.minus.com/imq6T6H3nHg7h.gif

Old 05-24-2014, 04:30 PM   #226
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatorkind View Post
no one care.
He says after posting and ranting about how often he gets laid at midnight on a Friday

Old 05-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #227
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
And you can suck it you piece of shit. You are a complete loser in life and you know it. You couldn't fathom the fact that I get laid. You have no idea about anything and the only reason I interact with you is the fact that you're a pathetic piece of comedy for my nightly amusement. You offer nothing to this planet, you create nothing. You are forgettable. You are irrelevant.
this is the kind of stuff i'd love to see said IRL. it's fairly pathetic to go to the "i would punch you zone" if you can't even get there. don't know whats more pathetic. saying you're getting laid while you're not, because you're here and calling someone nothing zero shit pathetic forgettable when Trots has like hoes in area codes. menz and womenz hoez. sucking his dick and swallowing every drop.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #228
Shallowed
Braindead

Who the fuck calls having sex with their girlfriend "getting laid"?

Fucking wow, you're so awesome that your girlfriend lets you fuck her.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #229
Shallowed
Braindead

She must hate herself if she does

Old 05-24-2014, 09:33 PM   #230
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

fuck heideigger, that guy could never get any pussy and he was a big fat ass coffee shop hipster

Old 05-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #231
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
this is the kind of stuff i'd love to see said IRL. it's fairly pathetic to go to the "i would punch you zone" if you can't even get there. don't know whats more pathetic. saying you're getting laid while you're not, because you're here and calling someone nothing zero shit pathetic forgettable when Trots has like hoes in area codes. menz and womenz hoez. sucking his dick and swallowing every drop.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:16 AM   #232
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Well, than fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do not engage me in any more topics. I won't directly engage you... You are an idiot of the highest order. You'll probably die of cancer soon anyway... so fuck you. I hope you burn in hell you piece of shit.

Oh yeah.... FUCK YOU. DIE HORRIBLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
um

Old 05-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #233
I'm Hardcore
Banned

margin

Old 05-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #234
Trotskilicious
Banned