Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2014, 09:44 PM   #151
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

also do you smoke you look like the kind of fat idiot that would buy organic food and smoke

Old 05-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #152
Trotskilicious
Banned

although you aren't a hipster so organic american spirits wouldn't be something you'd buy

Old 05-23-2014, 11:49 PM   #153
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
still you

i just want to let you know that you're profoundly fat so lecturing us about health is hilarious
You also are profoundly fat, and also ugly. Get a date... oh, wait, you can't because of your face.

Tell me again about how roundup is only for weeds in suburbia.

Loser fuck.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #154
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Fatsos please stop fighting or else you won't be getting any more cake.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #155
Trotskilicious
Banned

awe but i like cake

Old 05-24-2014, 12:06 AM   #156
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatorkind View Post
You also are profoundly fat, and also ugly. Get a date... oh, wait, you can't because of your face.
seriously? You even look like the forever alone guy and you're using this shit on me?

Old 05-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #157
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I was actually gonna say no more tacos but then i realised that would be too unfair.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:17 AM   #158
Trotskilicious
Banned

i just want to get back to where the ugly fat guy with no life or a date is making fun of the other ugly fat guy with no life or a date

Old 05-24-2014, 12:18 AM   #159
Trotskilicious
Banned

see where i was coming from earlier, was as a fat man who doesn't have pretensions of being concerned about my bodily health and i was insulting senor fatty organic food eater

you're worried about cancer and your health maybe you should drop some lbs, kreator, you retard.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:18 AM   #160
Trotskilicious
Banned

like where do you find the organic double cheeseburgers with chili cheese fries in chicago, kreator, i'd like to know where you go to eat your organic fried chicken and donut holes

Old 05-24-2014, 12:19 AM   #161
Trotskilicious
Banned

you fuckin moron

Old 05-24-2014, 12:32 AM   #162
Bread Regal
Banned

i don't want to make a separate thread, but you know what's really annoying? obscenely rich musicins who write songs about how to be happy.

like that pharrell song. i loathe everything i've ever heard by that guy, but that one takes the cake for shittiest song of the '10s.

and the wife pointed out these sheryl crow lyrics the other day when it was on the muzak:

So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

man, fuck you. so hard.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:34 AM   #163
Bread Regal
Banned

from the song's wiki:

The video directed by Wayne Isham and shot on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii features Crow performing on the beach, as well as various vacationers surfing in the ocean and jumping off a waterfall.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #164
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
like where do you find the organic double cheeseburgers with chili cheese fries in chicago, kreator, i'd like to know where you go to eat your organic fried chicken and donut holes
I am in a committed relationship with another human being. I don't go out of my way to buy organic food. But, I know the reasons why people do. I am very happy with my life and everything surrounding it. I am a happy person, but I like making horrible people like you feel upset. Because that is what you are, a horrible person. Enjoy that. Good luck on OKcupid... shitface. I may be fat, but I have found people who love me for me and I get laid regularly. The problem is you. No one cares what you look like, they care what you feel like, and if you're a shitty person with a small dick, nobody would care if your face looked like Johnny Depp.

But the topic was "Roundup"... it is indeed sprayed on all crops that are not certified "organic". It's not just for dandelions you fuckin moron. Go kill yourself before you bring more embarrassment on your already fucked family.

Is that enough for you, you fucking piece of shit excuse for a human?

Old 05-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #165
Trotskilicious
Banned

you have a relationship with a pillow. you act like people aren't telling stories about what a complete weirdo creep you are. you're not anything interesting, mysterious or secretive. everyone knows about you, kreator.

like seriously this retarded shit about how you get laid constantly when there are multiple eye witness accounts of you being the creepy fat guy in the back. about how you creep on people in the community and have for years

who do you think you're fooling? jesus fucking christ.

you get on here late at night drunk to the gills and you're telling me you're happy?

you get all super fucking butthurt because nobody likes you here sending me PMs about what i mean about how if only you knew, and you want to sell us this shit about how your life is full and meaningful and you get laid all the time?

Really? That's not how it works.

we saw you, your dumb ass autobots hat and your fatness and you want to pretend you're mr. cool

with your shitty open mic night songs and your moron opinions and your shitty personality?

get the fuck out of here

Old 05-24-2014, 01:16 AM   #166
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Ha ha... Trots can't get a date... because of his fucking ugly face... oh, it couldn't possibly be because of his horrible attitude about life.... it couldn't possibly be related to the fact that he thinks he is better than everyone.... You're overly opinionated, you're ugly on the inside because you let people bully you, and you try to bully (unsuccessfully) other people online that you have no idea of who the fuck they are. You are a sad little man who will accomplish nothing in your life. Enjoy that.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #167
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
multiple eye witness accounts of you being the creepy fat guy in the back. about how you creep on people in the community and have for years
Eye witness accounts huh? really? That's a neat trick seeing as I rarely interact with you fucking cunts in any sense.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #168
Trotskilicious
Banned

yeah why don't you send me a PM about it. you're not fooling anyone you goddamn loser.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #169
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
you have a relationship with a pillow. you act like people aren't telling stories about what a complete weirdo creep you are. you're not anything interesting, mysterious or secretive. everyone knows about you, kreator.

like seriously this retarded shit about how you get laid constantly when there are multiple eye witness accounts of you being the creepy fat guy in the back. about how you creep on people in the community and have for years

who do you think you're fooling? jesus fucking christ.

you get on here late at night drunk to the gills and you're telling me you're happy?

you get all super fucking butthurt because nobody likes you here sending me PMs about what i mean about how if only you knew, and you want to sell us this shit about how your life is full and meaningful and you get laid all the time?

Really? That's not how it works.

we saw you, your dumb ass autobots hat and your fatness and you want to pretend you're mr. cool

with your shitty open mic night songs and your moron opinions and your shitty personality?-

get the fuck out of here
Whaaah whaaa whaaaa. I have no proof of anything and I'm a big fat ugly pussy with a fucking stupid hipster beard and glasses and I'm better that Kreatorkind because I've done shit with my life... see??? - That's you. suck it.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #170
Trotskilicious
Banned

wahhh wahh y r u guyz so meen 2 me wahh wahh i just want 2 haev frends hoo leik teh permpkins

Old 05-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #171
Trotskilicious
Banned

what the fuck have you done with your life kreator? wrote some shitty songs and played at open mic night?

Old 05-24-2014, 01:23 AM   #172
Trotskilicious
Banned

you're practically fucking homeless and you never even graduated high school and you're trying to pretend like you somehow have done more with your life than a college graduate with a full time job?

Old 05-24-2014, 01:23 AM   #173
Trotskilicious
Banned

is doing stuff with your life standing on a street corner busking, is that what real life is you goddamn simpleton jesus fucking shit

Old 05-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #174
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
yeah why don't you send me a PM about it. you're not fooling anyone you goddamn loser.
And you can suck it you piece of shit. You are a complete loser in life and you know it. You couldn't fathom the fact that I get laid. You have no idea about anything and the only reason I interact with you is the fact that you're a pathetic piece of comedy for my nightly amusement. You offer nothing to this planet, you create nothing. You are forgettable. You are irrelevant.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:27 AM   #175
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
is doing stuff with your life standing on a street corner busking, is that what real life is you goddamn simpleton jesus fucking shit
Still gettin laid more than trots...

Old 05-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #176
Trotskilicious
Banned

if you're trying to get under my skin then you're failing

Old 05-24-2014, 01:29 AM   #177
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
if you're trying to get under my skin then you're failing
Still gettin laid more than trots...

Old 05-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #178
Trotskilicious
Banned

i mean so far the only thing you've come up with to make you "better" than me is that you get laid more

which isn't difficult i mean i'm pretty sure dead people get laid more than i do

Old 05-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #179
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

... mainly because he's a dirty fucking hipster and everyone should make fun of him.. Ha Ha Trots!!

Old 05-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #180
Trotskilicious
Banned

i can insult myself better than you can.