Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
You're a piece of shit, fuzzy

Old 12-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #332
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Lol I saw that too. I was thought it was questionable. But I believe it was only a poll on their website, so I assumed a bunch of liberals crashed the site and voted a bunch of times.
wrong, it was a home phone survey

Quote:
I hope Moore wins. A democrat winning in Alabama would set a bad precedent and could lead to a downward spiral for the Republicans.
you're a piece of shit

Quote:
Well I mean, you know when websites have polls, you often times get a small group of people trying to put their thumb on the scale thinking that it's gonna make a big statement or something. That's what I assume happened with the poll that the Fox site had up. But who knows, that's simply my conjecture.
except it was a home phone poll so either 1) Jones is actually about to trounce Moore and there is a giant polling error happening with other major polls because... I dunno maybe likely voter Alabamians are also more likely to have home phones or something, or... 2) Fox skewed this poll on purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
yup

Old 12-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #333
FoolofaTook

Yeah that really says it all.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #334
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I hope Moore wins. A democrat winning in Alabama would set a bad precedent and could lead to a downward spiral for the Republicans.
A Democrat (or any Republican other than Moore) winning that seat would have communicated in the most persuasive terms possible (to politicians) that society is moving closer and closer to a place where rapists and ephebophiles are no longer welcome in those positions of power.

If you don't think that's a good thing, what does it say about you as a person?

Old 12-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #335
Shallowed
Braindead

https://i.imgur.com/PuHE6iP.jpg

Old 12-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #336
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
A bad precedent like child abusers shouldn't be in elected office? I'm actually disappointed in you, I think you know better than this. Country before party
Fucking really. This is absolute, willful ignorance, completely ignoring facts and sweeping decency under the rug because "fuck the dems!"

Fuzzy, you really need to refine and sharpen those critical thinking skills you think you wield, because they are duller than shit and couldn't cut through oatmeal right now.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #337
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

And yes, I realize everyone is going to be jumping over each other to shout "no fucking shit!" at me, but as stupid as you act on here, I really thought you had a heart and soul.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #338
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

By the way, did we already talk about how the obvious Trump plant/clone has been going haywire as of late, with those speech errors last week? First Hillbot, now Trump.

I guess we have to wonder if Trump has been taken out by the liberal elite or if his health is just failing that badly that they had to plant a cyborg in his place. Either way, it's troubling.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #339
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Source not cited

Old 12-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #340
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

the Roy Moore apologists lately remind me so much of this, I'm having a blast.

cows? teens? I mean we've all done and said some things... as long as I had the approval of their moms, am I right guys...

I picture fuzzy sitting there falling over himself to come up with some reasoning how no matter what the issue is might be not perfectly okay, but hey, the BIGGER PICTURE matters

in related fun news

Quote:
Alabama Republican Roy Moore's campaign has said The Washington Post is not being let into his election night gathering in Montgomery.

The Post first reported the allegations of sexual misconduct against Mr Moore.

Mr Moore campaign spokeswoman Hannah Ford confirmed the newspaper is not being granted press credentials. The campaign told the newspaper it had reviewed its request and was denying them.

Last edited by pavementtune : 12-12-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #341
ilikeplanets
Braindead

people i know from Alabama are angrily telling those not living in Alabama to not comment on this and "mind their own business".........sigh

Old 12-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #342
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

God forbid if Roy Moore was a black man. Or a woman.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #343
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
By the way, did we already talk about how the obvious Trump plant/clone has been going haywire as of late, with those speech errors last week? First Hillbot, now Trump.
While it was thoroughly enjoyable to see the potential signs of degenerative illness in a garbage human like Trump, it disappointed me to no end to realize that I wouldn't get to see The Omega Concern jumping through all the hilarious hoops of hypocrisy in avoiding an inevitable Clinton comparison.

Looks like it's down to us to draw circles around pens and cellphones in images, labeling them as auto-injectors being used to prop him up until such time as the Moore cocoon finishes incubating that Baphomet egg.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:06 PM   #344
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

JONES WINS!!!

fuck you fuzzy

Old 12-12-2017, 11:18 PM   #345
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Much as I'd love to celebrate Moore's deserved loss, that margin still leaves me appropriately disgusted with the people of Alabama.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #346
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Mostly, I am enjoying how Trump ended up overcoming the conspicuous silence to throw his support behind a depraved predator only for the piece of shit to lose one of the safest seats in the entire country. Hee-larious.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:07 AM   #347
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Much as I'd love to celebrate Moore's deserved loss, that margin still leaves me appropriately disgusted with the people of Alabama.
It's like there are no deal breakers for republican voters. Just like Donald Trump said, he could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still vote for him.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:10 AM   #348
buzzard
Minion of Satan

https://i.imgur.com/OqscHen.png?1

Old 12-13-2017, 12:22 AM   #349
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Fuck yeah.

Suck it fuzzy, your pedo clown went down.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:24 AM   #350
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Yeah but... we have to take what we can get.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #351
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Shame about America not being great again, though.

*kicks pebble*

Old 12-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #352
redbreegull

Fuck you fuzzy.

Hooray Doug Jones and hooray the good half of Alabama who came out! This is an astounding defeat for Trump and the GOP, and now they have their support of a known sex predator and child abuser tied around them forever. 11.6.18. The tide has turned and the flood is coming.

Old 12-13-2017, 03:38 AM   #353
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
it does for me too but i'll take what i can get. i lived in louisiana for 4 years or whatever it was and i truly could only see a handful of people i knew ever voting for a democrat. the idea that the state swung 30 points dem from the election last year is insane

Old 12-13-2017, 05:43 AM   #354
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Had anyone told me a year ago that Alabama would go blue I'd have laughed tears.

(Granted, it also wouldn't have been easy to imagine kiddy fucker getting as many votes as he did.)

Old 12-13-2017, 10:20 AM   #355
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
A bad precedent like child abusers shouldn't be in elected office? I'm actually disappointed in you, I think you know better than this. Country before party
When it comes to politics you have to vote for the greater good and ultimately Moore would support and vote in favor for what Trump's trying to accomplish.

Whatever, he lost anyways. I was a little disappointed because I'm a fan of Steve Bannon and believe in his cause and he was supporting Moore but in the long run it might be for the best. The democrats would have used Moores position in the senate as priceless ammunition in the 2018 races.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 12-13-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #356
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post

I guess we have to wonder if Trump has been taken out by the liberal elite or if his health is just failing that badly that they had to plant a cyborg in his place. Either way, it's troubling.
I'm actually worried that the elites are poisoning him or something. Something seems amiss.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:26 AM   #357
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Fuck you fuzzy.

Hooray Doug Jones and hooray the good half of Alabama who came out! This is an astounding defeat for Trump and the GOP, and now they have their support of a known sex predator and child abuser tied around them forever. 11.6.18. The tide has turned and the flood is coming.
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think it's a blessing in disguise. The Democrats would have way too much ammunition with Moore sitting in the senate. They would just pound home that narrative and I think it would be effective.

Oh well, another race in a year. Republicans lose a seat but dodged a bullet.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #358
fuzzyroes
Banned

https://static.infowars.com/politica...moore-less.jpg

Old 12-13-2017, 10:42 AM   #359
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
the greater good [...] what Trump's trying to accomplish.

THESE TWO ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!

Old 12-13-2017, 10:44 AM   #360
fuzzyroes
Banned

You guys gotta cool it with all of the insults though. So we disagree politically, big deal. No reason to throw such vitriol my way.