Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2015, 05:08 PM   #61
The Omega Concern
Banned

Most Americans are war weary and tired of the Oil wars in the Middle East under the guise of spreading Democracy. That story doesn't fly anymore, but Obama didn't get that memo. Unless O is purposefully stumbling to expose his controllers, he's just as culpable anymore.

Literally the last 25 years (if not more) of our ME Foreign Policy has unraveled the last 48 hours. Putin plays it perfectly..."Hey USA, I'm gonna fight ISIS and other muslim terror groups, You in?"

Old 10-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #62
myosis
Minion of Satan

hmm yeah those are Mujahideen. the US plan was to destroy the USSR.

Old 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM   #63
myosis
Minion of Satan

also haven't you watched Rambo 3?

Old 10-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #64
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

if the purpose of posting in this thread is to keep TOC busy and off the other boards it's not working

Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #65
The Omega Concern
Banned

yo, Mr. DNC shill. I can see why you'd want to avoid analysis on the goings on in Syria. Did you not see or hear the speeches Obama and Putin gave the other day at the U.N.? It was only the highest of drama historically speaking. 24 hours later Putin goes on the offensive with Air-Raids. 24 hours after that, news hits Iran is sending in ground troops.

Obama and his cabinet of sorority sisters are in over their head.

Old 10-02-2015, 12:10 AM   #66
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I think you should go to syria and tell us what's really going on

Old 10-02-2015, 12:49 AM   #67
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Onward Christian soldiers

Old 10-02-2015, 01:26 AM   #68
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I think the topic of U.S. policy in Syria and how it finds itself in the odd position of wanting to illegally destabilize the Assad regime for years, but now kinda-sorta working with him to fight extremist militias while he kills even more people than they do, does warrant a discussion. However since this is inevitably going to be laced with claims about the New World Order and Illuminati, maybe we should just start a new thread for it.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #69
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Putin plays it perfectly..."Hey USA, I'm gonna prop up Bashir Al-Assad under the guise of fighting ISIS and other muslim terror groups, You in?"
Fixed.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:34 PM   #70
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I think the topic of U.S. policy in Syria and how it finds itself in the odd position of wanting to illegally destabilize the Assad regime for years, but now kinda-sorta working with him to fight extremist militias while he kills even more people than they do, does warrant a discussion. However since this is inevitably going to be laced with claims about the New World Order and Illuminati, maybe we should just start a new thread for it.
O.K. forget the catch-all terms you deem unworthy somehow, but its easier to type this - *N.W.O.*- then to spell out some of the power families behind these regimes like Warburg-Rockefeller-House of Saud-House of Rothschilds, not to mention the Bush-Bin Laden family nexus that goes back a century. Obama is a Rothschilds/Soros puppet while Mitt was a Rockefeller/Bush one, but that group lost out on the '12 election.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #71
The Omega Concern
Banned

Most Liberals have some understanding of the Bush Neo-Con faction including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and others and how they have, along with their mouthpieces in the media like Bill Kristol, been pushing for these illegal regime changes as you pointed out. Go back to the first Gulf War to now, same crowd pushing the meme of spreading democracy by getting rid of these evil dictators (Arab Spring). This would ******* Hillary as well as the Clintons and Bush's share many of the same dark secrets these days, that's why their linked up now, despite the charade Hillary and Jeb try to put up for the elections.

This Neo-Con NWO crowd goes back to the 70's with this plan to control the middle east. It appears now Russia and China are leading the way to challenge them. We essentially live under their thumb through our governments in the west, so the ramifications are serious and to me its worthy to expose the real perps behind the scenes if possible to get to the real root of the problem.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:46 PM   #72
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
Fixed.

You seem to miss the fact this thread was started 2 years ago when Obama was exposed for being on the side of the same group our gov considers terrorist. That's treason under the law, but...he's not the first prez to walk that line.

Assad was getting blamed for gassing his own people when evidence shows it was Mossad/Israel. That's the evidence of which the U.S. used to to gain the moral high ground for ousting him. It didn't work, Putin stepped in as did virtually the rest of the world.

When that didn't work, ISIS came about, as if out of thin air. Same goal though, to oust Assad. I doubt the CIA/Mossad elements that started this particular fire can control it now, but this is the timeline of things and how it went down.

Putin knows the score and has embarrassed Obama and the U.S. in the process. This is a virtual consensus opinion world wide. It's laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #73
The Omega Concern
Banned

Old 10-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #74
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

wow soros is a name i havent heard in a while, way to suck down karl roves hot load of misdirection

Old 10-04-2015, 12:34 AM   #75
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
wow soros is a name i havent heard in a while, way to suck down karl roves hot load of misdirection

Soros defines himself. I have no idea what the litigator who reps a criminal dynasty says about him.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #76
Trotskilicious
Banned

he says oh the kochs? you should look at the DIABOLICAL humanitarian GEORGE "BENGAZHI" SOROS

Old 10-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #77
Trotskilicious
Banned

its basically a smoke screen so right wing shitbirds have a boogeyman to throw at dems when they say the kochs are evil

however nobodys ever outlined how soros is evil besides the fact that he donates cash to demmycrats

Old 10-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #78
The Omega Concern
Banned

The Koch's aint got shit on Soros. He collaborated with Nazi's and bragged about committing war crimes in Hungary during the Holocaust against fellow Jews and said he rather enjoyed it all in a 60 minutes interview. He broke the British Pound in '92 and admits he helped engineer coups in Slovakia, Croatia, Georgia, and Yugoslavia.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #79
The Omega Concern
Banned

He and the Rothschilds back Obama to engineer the Bolshevism. Putin knows about the Bolshevism.

The U.S. and allies were angry at Putin for several reasons: that they are supporting Assad; that they aren’t coordinating their actions with the existing U.S.-led anti-Islamic State coalition; that they provided terse notice only an hour before their operations; that they demanded the U.S. coalition stay out of Syrian airspace; and that they struck in areas where anti-Assad rebels operate.

Putin's Ace card is he knows how treasonous D.C. and the MIC have become. If Russia takes out ISIS in a month, more Americans should wake up to the sham of the Trillions we've spent over a decade trying to do the same to them, Al-Qaeda, the Taliban...

Old 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM   #80
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here...this is the kind of shit Putin and the rest of the world know about. There's essentially mutiny in our intelligence agencies over this whole ISIS/Syrian conflict:

50 US Spies “Revolt” Exposing How Their Reports are Cooked to Manipulate the Public about ISIS

Quote:
Two senior analysts at CENTCOM signed a written complaint sent to the Defense Department inspector general in July alleging that the reports, some of which were briefed to President Obama, portrayed the terror groups as weaker than the analysts believe they are. The reports were changed by CENTCOM higher-ups to adhere to the administration’s public line that the U.S. is winning the battle against ISIS and al Nusra, al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, the analysts claim.

That complaint was supported by 50 other analysts, some of whom have complained about politicizing of intelligence reports for months. That’s according to 11 individuals who are knowledgeable about the details of the report and who spoke to The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.

It’s being called a ‘revolt’ by intelligence pros who are paid to give their honest assessment of the ISIS war—but are instead seeing their reports turned into happy talk.

Old 10-06-2015, 02:24 AM   #81
Trotskilicious
Banned

putin was in the KGB

"he knows about bolshevism"

do you know what bolshevisim is?

Old 10-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #82
hnibos
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
Hey do you guys remember in the 80s when your president praised, funded, and provided weapons to the taliban or do they not teach that in school in America?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...UKVQcgEJE4xXJA
This was never taught to me, but I went to high school in Deland, Florida. It is the deep south.

Old 10-07-2015, 05:34 AM   #83
Elphenor
Braindead

It's taught that Regan ended the Cold War by simply looking manly

Old 10-07-2015, 10:21 PM   #84
The Omega Concern
Banned

Heh. You think Putin respects that Obama bike riding look? The metrosexual thing doesn't work in the rest of the world.

I can't imagine Obama is willing to look so foolish on the world stage to purposefully expose the charade of our policy in the ME for the last 2 decades, but if he is, he's a better actor than I give him credit for.

Regardless of that, if Putin manages to essentially wipe-out the operational forces of ISIS/Al-CiAda there and elsewhere in a few months, even Dummy American knows we've spent a trillion dollars in over a decades time trying to do the same and it would be easier for Putin to expose those behind the charade. He'd get plenty of help if he manages that kind of leverage.

Syrian forces begin ground offensive backed by Russia air and sea power

Old 10-08-2015, 02:10 AM   #85
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
This was never taught to me, but I went to high school in Deland, Florida. It is the deep south.
it's not really accurate whether you learned it or not. Reagan met with and bankrolled Mujahideen fighters related to the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan. Some individuals who were in these organizations went on the form the Taliban, a group that actually coalesced within schools built by the Northern Alliance (taliban means student). Reagan never met with or gave directly to anyone representing the Taliban.

if you want to hold him responsible for the company he kept there are a lot of other assholes we could talk about

Old 11-30-2015, 04:46 PM   #86
FoolofaTook

Would you say, toc, that you find President Obama attractive, in a sleek hairless metrosexual kind of way?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:14 AM   #87
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
It's not like I wasn't fooled by 911, I was. I believed the basic narrative of 19 hijackers at first but admittedly was also disturbed by the incongruity of the events that day and the explanations for them. Saw Loose Change in '05 or so and it hit a chord and I started researching it more.
Looks like I was already a step ahead of you. I knew it was false flag soon as I saw the two towers crumble. Immediately knew who did it too.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:16 AM   #88
redbreegull

it was obama

Old 12-05-2015, 05:14 AM   #89
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Obama 9/11 lol

Old 12-05-2015, 12:29 PM   #90
redbreegull

obama bin laden