Old 07-18-2016, 08:43 PM   #31
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
just how are they supposed to train?

look, if you think this is staged, YOU need to use critical thinking:

1. 1000s of people following script at the same time
2. 1000s of people afterwards in pretend grief at pretend funerals, in front of media and other people who are not in personal grief like that
3. these people have jobs, or are they full time crisis actors? are they suddenly at their job without injuries? do they "die" and then ALL leave the country with none of them telling a friend or family member they're alive? and then the powers that be give them new identities?
4. no one fucking ever tells anyone that it was staged? only people who say it are people far away from the attacks?

There is no way this is a set up scene. You can argue false flag, I GUESS. But 80+ people definitely died and a truck definitely ran over them.

I'm not going to continue arguing with you but this is stupid. You like to say you don't profess the truth, only ask questions, yet here you are doing exactly that. Even if you suspect it's a false scene or false flag, you don't fucking know that. Stop pretending you do.

FINALLY...someone gets it. Reprise, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT IT ISN'T, despite all the images you've seen that has you convinced it's impossible to stage. Now, we can actually start.

http://82.221.129.208/bulletstickers.jpg

Old 07-18-2016, 08:44 PM   #32
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://82.221.129.208/wreckingbar1.jpg

Old 07-18-2016, 08:45 PM   #33
The Omega Concern
Banned

Old 07-18-2016, 09:04 PM   #34
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
My neighbor was like "I hope it's not a Muslim that did it you know. That wouldn't be helpful" and I was like "of course it's a Muslim, you don't even have to check up on it, you know this is some Islamic terrorist thing again" and she's like "maybe, but let's wait until all the facts are in"

Of course, she's the same person that immediately pronounces judgement on every cop killing of black people calling it "an execution" then when some video comes out of the person waving a gun at the cops she tries to explain it away, like "how did it get to this? What did the cops do to him that made him start waving a pistol around at them?"

I'll try to engage her in conversation today and see if she'll call the driver of the truck "mentally ill, not really an ISIS person, this is all being blown out of proportion again, attack on Muslims, we're racist for even recognizing he's a Muslim"

Poots,

Islam has quite a few believers of that religion stuck in the 7th century and they all need to get with the times. This is also what makes Muslim's an easy scapegoat (from a western perspective) to blame a religious war on, duherrrr, I mean 'war on terror'. Great, we've declared war on an emotion and the false flags are war on emotions.

This Nice attack seems to share the same high level psy-op and sophistication as 9/11 and the Boston Bombing because of the outside conditions. Aurora and Sandy Hook by contrast, had crime scenes which were never made public in the S.H. case and took years for official photo's for the Aurora theater shooting to be published, which ironically proved there was no shooting at all. But I digress...

I smelled false flag when the initial news report I heard mentioned the driver was shouting "Allahu Akbar", virtual code for "A FALSE FLAG WE NEED TO BLAME MUSLIMS ON". Usually what happens in this instance is you'll get some kind of tie in with the CIA (aside from seeding ISIS itself) or Mossad, so, here is this interesting tidbit which covers the media side of the manipulation:

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 07-18-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Old 07-19-2016, 10:21 AM   #35
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Ppl forget that the Marshall Plan was a loan program.

Old 07-19-2016, 10:24 AM   #36
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

It's amazing how red necks in the USA can look at a couple shitty low res photos of a tiny part of a crime scene half a world away and miraculously solve a conspiracy.

Old 07-19-2016, 10:25 AM   #37
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

You'd think that a massive conspiracy so well run that it controls and fools the entire world would also be smart enough to produce evidence that would not only fool local law enforcement and media, but also fool shut-ins in New Jersey who have no access to the crime scene.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:56 PM   #38
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
It's amazing how red necks in the USA can look at a couple shitty low res photos of a tiny part of a crime scene half a world away and miraculously solve a conspiracy.
Oh my god tell me about it. Almost had a fight with my mother in law during that Republican crap on TV last night. She also said that "a little racism is okay" or something like that but doesn't want people to look down on her for things she actually chose to do in life, like tattoos and a teenage pregnancy. I just don't understand her/ the South's mindset. People are obsessed with making it All Lives Matter around here too and no matter how I try to explain why that's missing the point it doesn't seep in. Ugh I really, REALLY wish I had the funds to move.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #39
ilikeplanets
Braindead

That never baguette joke was gold, also.

I may have a bleeding heart but damn do I love dark humor

Old 07-19-2016, 06:00 PM   #40
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I don't know shit about ballistics but it seems like a shitload of things could affect the way a bullet hole looks, like movement, type of bullet, type of material that was shot, etc

Old 07-19-2016, 06:14 PM   #41
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Also, none of these shit tards know what bullet holes should look like

And they're fucking crazy

Old 07-19-2016, 06:20 PM   #42
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

My people are northern hillbillies I've fired guns into cars. Cars that are on blocks in our back 40. Because bored and we had guns.

Holes all look different. Depends on your fire arm, car, etc

One time out back while doing just such mischief my uncle holstered his 45 and accidentally pulled the trigger (because high) and it put a hole in his arm pit and another one in his leg where it exited.

Holes in people are gross. Specially when they bleed out of the holes when you drive them to the hospital 45 miles away.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:22 PM   #43
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

If you go shootin' while stoned have a designated driver handy

Old 07-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #44
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

anyone notice how those low res pics ostensibly have rectangular squares photoshopped over the actual bullet holes

Old 07-19-2016, 07:30 PM   #45
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

that's what they want you to think

Old 07-19-2016, 09:32 PM   #46
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I do enjoy how some of these conspiracy theories hinge upon next-level subterfuge being carried out on a global scale by shadowy elites in the least sensible way imaginable.

Like, wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to just fire a few rounds into the side of the truck and skip the part about heating up a crowbar to manually create rectangular punctures?

Old 07-25-2016, 04:42 AM   #47
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758
Quote:
Seven deadly days

A week of bloody attacks involving migrants has frayed nerves in Germany, which led the way in accepting asylum seekers from Syria. To date, only the first has been linked to a militant group

18 July: An axe-wielding teenage asylum seeker from Afghanistan is shot dead after injuring five people in an attack on a train. IS claims the attack, releasing a video recorded by the attacker before the incident

22 July: A German teenager of Iranian extraction goes on a shooting rampage in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, killing nine people, most of them migrants, before shooting himself. He is said to have been obsessed with school shootings

24 July: A Syrian asylum seeker is arrested in the town of Reutlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, after allegedly killing a Polish woman with a machete and injuring two other people. Police suggest it was probably a "crime of passion"

24 July: A failed Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up outside a music festival in the small Bavarian town of Ansbach, injuring 12 other people. Motive not immediately clear

Old 07-25-2016, 04:44 AM   #48
Cool As Ice Cream

http://www.winknews.com/2016/07/25/d...ers-nightclub/
Quote:
Law enforcement: 2 dead, as many as 17 shot at Fort Myers nightclub

FORT MYERS, Fla. – Two people are dead, according to the Fort Myers Police Department, and as many as 17 people were shot, according to Lt. Jim Mulligan of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, at a local nightclub, Club Blu located at 3580 Evans Avenue, early Monday morning.

There are two active scenes after the shooting at the nightclub, which was hosting a teen party.

The victims have not yet been identified by authorities.

Witnesses describe the scene as a “mad house.” There were reports of gunshots and people poured out of the nightclub, a witness said. One woman who lives two blocks from Club Blu said she heard about 30 gunshots from what she believes to have been multiple guns.

When she arrived, people were crying and screaming as others were being carried away in ambulances to Lee Memorial hospital.

“It was unbelievable,” she wrote via Facebook.

One man said a close friend was at the club at the time of the shooting.

“I called and couldn’t get a hold of them, I rushed to Blu scared when I arrived I got one of them and he said that the shooter took of and the cops where chasing him,” he wrote via Facebook.

He said he was struck by the large number of people desperately calling out the names of their loved ones outside the club.

“It was a mad house people were running every where. All people were saying was their friends’ names to see if they’re okay — a lot of phone calls to parents,” he wrote. “But it was one of the scariest sights to just see people come pouring out like that.”

This witness then rushed to the hospital, where he said as many as 75 other people were waiting, just hoping to hear that their loved one was going to make it.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:07 AM   #49
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Oh man really? Fucking fuck

Old 07-25-2016, 06:34 AM   #50
Cool As Ice Cream

keep on rollin', baby

Old 07-26-2016, 02:30 AM   #51
Starla

I have to admit. I once hit a deer and the blood was all over. The entire front end was covered and the spray was all the way up the window, side of my windows and on the hood.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:48 AM   #52
Cool As Ice Cream

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785
Quote:
Two armed men who took hostages at a church near Rouen in northern France are dead and one hostage has been killed, police and media have said.

The hostage-takers were reported to have been holding between four and six people at the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray.

A priest and two nuns, as well as churchgoers, were among those held, local media said.

France 3 television said a number of shots had been heard.

Police and the emergency services are at the scene. The area has been cordoned off and police have been telling people to stay away.

French TV said Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve was on his way to the town to be briefed by police.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:53 AM   #53
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

This is now your thread, CAIC. Please keep us updated.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 AM   #54
Cool As Ice Cream

what will happen first? being too scared to go to certain places or events? or stop caring when the next story appears?

Old 07-26-2016, 07:47 AM   #55
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
This is now your thread, CAIC. Please keep us updated.
ok!

today i washed a load of towels.
i have also put the seat on my bike a bit higher, because it was too low.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:17 AM   #56
Cool As Ice Cream

http://news.sky.com/story/doctor-kil...oting-10513079
probably nothing to do with terrorism, though

Quote:
A doctor has died after being shot at a hospital in Berlin - reportedly by a patient who then turned the gun on himself.

The gunfire erupted at around 1pm on Tuesday at the Benjamin Franklin campus of the Charite university hospital in the German capital.

A spokesman for police told the AFP news agency: "According to preliminary information, a patient at the hospital shot a doctor and then killed himself."

The male doctor later died.

German police said there was no sign of a link between the shooting and terrorism, and there was no suggestion of other suspects.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:01 AM   #57
Cool As Ice Cream

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370364 Berlin lorry attack kills 12

Old 12-20-2016, 06:02 AM   #58
Cool As Ice Cream

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370362 Russian ambassador shot dead in Turkey

Old 12-20-2016, 06:02 AM   #59
Cool As Ice Cream

rollin rollin rollin

Old 03-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #60
Cool As Ice Cream

Ik heb het artikel gelezen en vind het schandalig dat de daklozen in luchthaven die gewond waren na een dag reeds uit het militair hospitaal werden gezet. Is dat geen racisme? Worden die muzelmannen en moslims hier gepamperd! Onze mensen worden als vuil behandeld. Ik ben dat moslim crapuul spuugzat. Wie heeft de bommen gesmeten? Sluit ze op zoals in Hongarije.