Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
fuzzyroes
Banned

Default Thread outtakes & b-sides and The Case of JC's Hair

It looks to me like Jimmy got some hair-plugs. His hairline was looking pretty fragile during that Manson tour, and it looks noticeably better now. I haven't done the research to conclusively prove it like I famously did regarding Rivers Cuomo, but I think there's something going on there.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:08 PM   #2
fuzzyroes
Banned

Compare JC's hair here compared to the photo he started using a few years back here:

Old 08-16-2019, 08:13 PM   #3
Modern90's
Demi-God

ok, i might agree with you here fuzzy, i noticed in his last couple pictures his hair has looked really full

Old 08-16-2019, 08:22 PM   #4
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

fucking sterling discovery, you two. pumpkins camp is fucking pissed but this knowledge is indispensable

Old 08-16-2019, 08:26 PM   #5
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern90's View Post
ok, i might agree with you here fuzzy, i noticed in his last couple pictures his hair has looked really full
Yeah buddy, the more research I do, the more obvious it is.

You look at him here, and the hairlines very fragile, you can tell he's cutting it really short to try and hide it with the super short sides and shit

Also looks to me like's gotten some botox or a facelift or something too

Old 08-16-2019, 08:38 PM   #6
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

imagine if fussy roses teamed up with Corgan's Bluff. we'd know the fucking meaning of life by now

Old 08-16-2019, 10:53 PM   #7
Ram27
dumb

he def looks fresh af in that cases pic. i didn't know he was that sort of....vain? but then again, yellow drums.

Old 08-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #8
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
he def looks fresh af in that cases pic. i didn't know he was that sort of....vain? but then again, yellow drums.
Yeah man, I remember 10-15 years ago when all of the 80's guys started noticeably getting plastic surgery and shit, and my 20 year old self saying "man, I really fucking hope the 90's guys don't end up doing this shit, would totally conflict with the message"

And now of course we're starting to see a lot of it across the board. Rivers, Jimmy, Gavin Rossdale, Johnny Reznick, Dean Deleo and the list goes on.

Good ole Jerry Cantrell is still real as fuck though

Pure Logos

Old 08-17-2019, 11:26 PM   #9
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Mods can we please find a way to get fuzzy to STOP hijacking these threads with his incredibly stupid fucking shit? Jesus Christ.

Back on topic with the whole varied set lists— on the 2007 tour they did a 3 night run in Boston, I went to the first 2 nights.

Night 1 they open with rocket, which they had played a few times that tour, then went through the typical zeitgeist set of that time.

Then night 2 they open with motherfucking where boys fear to tread, and then throw let me give the world in the encore. First time for both song, and those two surprises were incredibly exciting.

But it’s easy to complain about same setlist from the computer, but when you’re at the actual show, you get a sense they do it for cohesion and to better the performance as the tour goes on. The 2018 show I saw last year was pretty stellar, def one of the best SP shows I’d seen.

Last edited by paranoid : 08-18-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Old 08-17-2019, 11:28 PM   #10
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Also jimmy’s hair looks the same.

Are you a 9/11 truther? You strike me as a 9/11 truther.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:01 AM   #11
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
Also jimmy’s hair looks the same.

Are you a 9/11 truther? You strike me as a 9/11 truther.
Any critical thinker is a 9/11 truther. You honestly think WTC building 7 fell at free-fall speed because it caught fire from the other building?

And no, Jimmy's hair doesn't look the same... Not at all, but I wouldn't expect you to notice as you strike me as a rather unobservant, simple sort of fellow.

Check out this:

Compared to this:

Now please, admit you were wrong and offer me an apology.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 08-18-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:18 AM   #12
paranoid
Minion of Satan

These photos offer proof of nothing, unless, of course, you’re an idiot.

But that’s not the point. I don’t care whether you’re right or wrong about whether or not he has hair plugs, it’s a dumb and useless piece of information that has absolutely zero relevance to this thread. Who. Fucking. Cares. Yet, you hi jack yet another thread with absolutely thoughtless non sense, and drag it completely off topic into something that is not interesting at all.

And it’s not. Old men get hair plugs. Old men get bald. Fuck off.

And lol did I not call the 9/11 thing or what? Your idiocy is predictable, look into that the day you wake up and realize you need some serious self improvement.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:28 AM   #13
fuzzyroes
Banned

Lol are you kidding me? Those photos are essentially conclusive proof that he has undergone a hair transplant procedure. The first photo is years old to boot. Admit it to us all, I'm right and you're completely wrong.

And where do you get off ranting that it doesn't have any relevancy to the thread? THE NEW PHOTOS WERE POSTED HERE. I simply correctly pointed out what others didn't notice. I think it's a note-worthy tidbit. Every other mundane topic has been discussed to death but to point out that Chamberlin underwent cosmetic surgery in order to hide his increasing baldness is an egregious offense in your eyes?

Get bent

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 08-18-2019 at 02:36 AM. Reason: monteism

Old 08-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #14
paranoid
Minion of Satan

You’re a fucking stupid attention whore and it’s beyond annoying, and it has been for too long.

If it’s that important to you to discuss this topic, start a new thread. Don’t post it in a thread about a tour where the majority of the boarders are looking to find videos from recent shows, discuss/debate sets, etc etc.

Start a separate thread, and see how that goes for you. Or are you too fucking stupid to figure that out?

Get outta here with this trash.

Last edited by paranoid : 08-18-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:38 AM   #15
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Hey everyone billy’s Got butt plugs let’s discuss that over the next few pages. I’m fucking desperate for attention and acknowledgment!

Old 08-18-2019, 02:39 AM   #16
fuzzyroes
Banned

Discuss sets? IT'S THE SAME DAMN SETLIST EVERY NIGHT!

I made a few posts about it in a thread that wasn't at the moment covering any new ground or getting any traction. The fact that you're crying about it shows what a toothless buffoon you are in the first place.

Stop targeting me with such BS or I'm gonna have to add you to my ignore list.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:43 AM   #17
paranoid
Minion of Satan

A thread not getting traction=you not getting attention. That’s what it’s really about here. Cut the bullshit and edit your thoughts. Ask yourself, is this worth posting? 99% it’s a no. Listen to that.

I think you’d be more likable and tolerable if you did that.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:45 AM   #18
paranoid
Minion of Satan

As far as setlist discussion.. I’m reading through the thread, getting interested in the debate of “same set list” vs “switching it up.” Then I see this moronic post about jimmy getting hair plugs, then I look over at the username and go “oh fuck. Of course. AGAIN.”

Stop that.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:53 AM   #19
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
A thread not getting traction=you not getting attention. That’s what it’s really about here. Cut the bullshit and edit your thoughts. Ask yourself, is this worth posting? 99% it’s a no. Listen to that.

I think you’d be more likable and tolerable if you did that.
Go ahead, go back though this thread and see the conversation over the last week. The highlight was essentially Ram and his homemade Netphoria laminate. Now I'm not knocking that, I think it was a funny idea, I'm only pointing it out to illustrate that it wasn't as if I was derailing some riveting dialogue when I commented on Jimmy and his hairplugs

Old 08-18-2019, 03:00 AM   #20
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Ram’s netphoria shirt still has to do with the tour. He was at a show.

Jimmy getting supposed cosmetic surgery has nada to do with the tour. It’s unintelligent gossip. Unintelligent gossip is for sad machines. Stop arguing with me about it and start a new thread on your stray thoughts so that they can be ignored and sink to the bottom of the board with the rest of your inane thoughts.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:02 AM   #21
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
As far as setlist discussion.. I’m reading through the thread, getting interested in the debate of “same set list” vs “switching it up.” Then I see this moronic post about jimmy getting hair plugs, then I look over at the username and go “oh fuck. Of course. AGAIN.”

Stop that.
Lol come on man, is there really much of a debate to be had? Is there honestly one single contributor here who wouldn't prefer a fluid setlist over the static greatest hits set-list?

A lot of us are nerds here, and we do discuss the band members and their behavior. Whether you think so or not, Jimmy undergoing these cosmetic procedures does shine a bit of a light on his personality traits that perhaps one wouldn't have expected. He certainly didn't strike me as the kind of man who would be image conscious. I sorta figured he'd just roll with the punches and end up shaving his head if his balding got much worse, but here he is on the new tour with this lustrous full head of hair... You honestly don't think someone is gonna make a post about that?

Old 08-18-2019, 03:05 AM   #22
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Nope. Most people are smarter than that here.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:13 AM   #23
paranoid
Minion of Satan

And your confidence on this is astounding. You look at a few photos and conclude he’s had cosmetic surgery. Maybe lighting is different, maybe he lost weight, maybe the hair is longer? You’re a non expert making expert opinions. Then you call it research. Here, call a hair transplant pro, send him the photos and get his expert opinion. My feeling is he’ll tell you to fuck off.

Then you justify it by saying “it’s an interesting window on his character.” So not only are you presumptuous, but you’re also a prick? Congrats.

But like I said, who fucking cares? A boring thread on a same set list tour is still eons more interesting than this observation.

Maybe I should just ask you to make smarter observations. Like, be readable.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:19 AM   #24
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Actually, billy’s Insta is open to questions, ask him if JC got hairplugs and report back here with the riveting answer.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:22 AM   #25
fuzzyroes
Banned

Sorry dude, longer hair doesn't completely change a mans hairline. You're trying to project your own BS on me. You're the one crying to the moderators after I made like 3 posts about it and now you're trying to subvert everyone with your "like I said, who fucking cares" rhetoric. It's you who made a big deal about this, not I nor anyone else.

And I dunno, if people wanna get plastic surgery and shit, that's their business. But here's a pretty succinct description about hair transplant surgeries. It's a 3 minute clip, Rogan used to get em back in the day

So no, it's not me being presumptuous or a prick.

And lets face it, Grunge rock-stars aren't supposed to give a shit about their appearance

but now this really is getting annoying, so that'll be the last I'm gonna say about it unless someone wants to bring something new about it to the table.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:28 AM   #26
paranoid
Minion of Satan

oh what the hell do you know about grunge rock stars feelings?

Old 08-18-2019, 03:33 AM   #27
fuzzyroes
Banned

You know, it's the rock-star way. That's why everyone loves guys like Keith Richards and Iggy Pop, the dudes just don't give a shit about that kinda crap.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:34 AM   #28
paranoid
Minion of Satan

I thought you said you were going to shut up?

Old 08-18-2019, 03:39 AM   #29
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Back on topic, closing the set with TAFH is pretty fucking rad.

I hope billy grows his hair back.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:40 AM   #30
fuzzyroes
Banned

That's what I don't get with some of these rock stars, it's like the minute they start going bald, they either get transplants or shave their heads to look bald as a cue-ball.

It's like dude, you can be going bald and still have long hair, it's still all good. You don't gotta have to get surgery or look like a jackass with a chrome dome

So this is my advice and demonstration to both Jimmy AND Billy. Just go natural, no one cares, it looks better than surgery or cue-ball head

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 08-18-2019 at 03:48 AM.