Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 10-13-2002, 02:33 AM   #1
Samsa
Banned

Unhappy i got drunk on one shot of chocolate liquer

my sister like is always trying to corrupt me. she keeps offering me like her old driver's license so i can get alcohol or something. and i mentioned in another post i was going to her apartment for dinner. lemme tell u about it. it is worth a long like discription and shit.

one i have to go to whole foods to pick up a 'crusty bread' so i all go to whole foods and pay and the girl that checked me out was all talking to me about the song on the intercom 'i know it's from flashdance cuz they played it earlier and i asked if it was flashdance and they said yes!' and i smiled and she kept looking at me expecting me to say something so i smailed again and she kept looking at me and so i shrugged and then i smiled again and she finally gave me my change. yeah.

then i met my sister in some parking lot and we walked over to her aparment together. heh. little kitchen. kewl living room. huge fuckign elephant man. this huge elephant i explained about it befor eyeah. and i saw her room it's kewl. she sleeps on a futon so it's really low and i like that. i'd like to sleep on a low bed i think. and it was a big room. she had one of those big lame chairs in one of the corners, it's like a big circle cushion what's it called? i remember we got that for her birthday my dad thought it was fucking lame and not comfortable. i thought it was pretty comfortable. and yeah. some scandalous posters i didn't look at :x

she made me hot chocolate and put a shot of this 'godiva white chocolate liquer' in it. at first i didn't taste it cuz it sunk to the bottom so halfway through i started tasting it. not bad. and she made this thing she always makes, noodles with this cauliflower/tomato/olive(i pick out the olives)/onion sauce. i hate how i won't eat olives. i try to eat them. they're not bad whole and with cheese but any other way just ugh. and i try all the time because i wish i ate them just because i don't like to think of myself as a picky eater. and the hot chocolate basicallyf illed me up. and she also made a salad and the crusty bread was for garlic butter she'd made. and then one of her roommates came home with cheap gin and tonic water and sat down to watch some football game. my sister wanted me to have some gin and tonic too or something i think she brought that up later and also mentioned a kegger? i forget.

and so we're eating and the whole time my sister is basically bitching about my parents lol. i'm just sitting there going :x and my sister is saying how my other sister is gonna go anorexic she just KNOWS it and how neurotic our parents are and how my mom is trying to get her marrried. like okay. my sister. she is so crazy.

my sister TELLS RANDOM PEOPLE about. i don't even know. she tells my mom's friends that my mom is trying to marry my sister off. like this woman said to my mom 'i ran into your daughter on the downtown mall today. she told me you're trying to get her married' WHAT THE FUCK? i don't know. weird sister. ha ha. and all this stuff and it's funny hearing her side of the story cuz normally i hear my parents talking about how crazy mys ister is and how she yells at them in public, my mom is so fuckign scared of my sister now ha ha.

and. yeah. and i ate too much i'm going crazy. like the hot chocolate filled me up but i wanted to eat it was good food! except my sister for some reason broke the fettuccine in half before she threw it in the water so it was sorta hard to eat. and i don't think she made enough why do i say that? she obviously did i ate myself sick. like i'd finished eating and like felt really stuffed and i took seconds! why??? and so i was all uhhhh i feel siiick and my sister is all. she already grabbed my stomach stelling me i am too skinny! i am so ticklish! then she said it's good i'm eating i look so skinny and i was all 'nuh uh!' and i lifted up my shirt and showed her my fat belly. lol. and.

oh and i felt bad

cuz yeah this whole time her roommate is drinking gin and tonic and he asks me if i'd ever sat on this couch he's sitting on cuz apparently it's so comfortable and i was all 'oh really?' and he surrendered the couch to me i hate when people like. give things up to me or something it makes me feel guilty. so he sat on this like la-z-boy and i sat on the comfortable couch (it was) but why'd he move? it was big enough for the two of us. ughh. and to top it all off my sister told him how i wanted to watch trading spaces and i was all 'no no!' cuz he was watching football but he changed the channel and we watched trading spaces. and the comfortabl ecouch made me sleepy and i got drunk from that damn liquer i swear to god i am such a lightweight.

ugly rooms. man. well doug's was okay but the new woman? yick. and i couldn't really hear the tv anyways cuz the whole time my sister and her roommate are gossiping about their friends and talking real loud and it wwas disturbing some of the stuff i found out! i didn't know my sister smoked! my roommate was getting so mad. some anti-pot commercial was on where these two stoned guys ran over some little girl. he was all 'STONERS DO NOT RUN PEOPLE OVER. DRUNK PEOPLE DO THAT' then later some anti-smoking commercial came on talking about how dangerous smoking is and he's all 'SMOKERS KNOW SMOKING IS DANGEROUS. WE JUST DON'T CARE 'CAUSE IT'S SO COOL. JESUS CHRIST. EVERYONE GETS CANCER WHY ARE SMOKERS SO DIFFERENT?' yeah. and my sister mentioned how she likes to smoke cuz it makes her feel cool and i'm thinking wtf? she smokes? ha ha.

aaaand. then trading spaces was over and my sister was going to meet someone so she was going to walk me back to my car and yeah the moment i got up he moved back to his couch and turned the football back on. i didn't have to watch trading spaces! even though it was a kewl episode. and my sister was all 'you seem really tired you can sleep in my room while i'm away really i'l.l be back at eleven' i'm all no no no and she's all 'what's wrong? you look really sick' and i was all 'no i think it's the liquer' and she was all 'oh no!' and she was all 'you're not going anywhere!' and i was all 'i'm fine i'm sober now okay it's just the couch made me sleepy'

oh man. i'm probably the only person in the world who gets drunk from like one shot of chocolate liquer. like. i get drunk from manischewitz wine. at synagogue they put wine in those little medicine cups and that always makes me weak in the knees. i'm missing some enzyme seriously.

Old 10-13-2002, 02:38 AM   #2
ZERO
Apocalyptic Poster

nigger

Old 10-13-2002, 02:39 AM   #3
Samsa
Banned

actually it was white chocolate liquer

Old 10-13-2002, 02:42 AM   #4
Skye
Demi-God

Thumbs up

yummy stuff.

Old 10-13-2002, 02:48 AM   #5
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

You're one Major League Lightweight.

Old 10-13-2002, 02:51 AM   #6
Samsa
Banned

i talk about this a lot but i think it's kewl. there is apparently. now i'm gonna try to do research cuz i don't liek to spread lies. apparently there is some asian thing where asian women do not have hte enzyme to metabolize alcohol? apparently. and my mom's ancestors were in poland around the time the mongols came through. yep. *researches*

Old 10-13-2002, 02:59 AM   #7
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa
i talk about this a lot but i think it's kewl. there is apparently. now i'm gonna try to do research cuz i don't liek to spread lies. apparently there is some asian thing where asian women do not have hte enzyme to metabolize alcohol? apparently. and my mom's ancestors were in poland around the time the mongols came through. yep. *researches*
I know some Asians that can drink almost anyone under the table though? And they have Saki, which is strong-ass alcohol? But, you could be right because there is an enzyme some don't have that dilute alcohol, but that'd be kinda cooL if a certain group of people didn't have that just becaue of heritage. Not coo as in awesome, but cool as in interesting.

That made no sense. It's time for bed, goodnite.

Old 10-13-2002, 03:04 AM   #8
Samsa
Banned

http://www.orst.edu/groups/chronicle...s/redface.html

Old 10-13-2002, 06:20 AM   #9
Apart
Apocalyptic Poster

go dance in a crematorium, babbling imbecile.