Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-07-2002, 07:12 PM   #1
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Lightbulb The Flaming Lips -LIVE on KCRW on "Morning Becomes Eclectic" THURSDAY...

Quote:
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants:
I know, I know, I keep posting Lips news, but I know you people love them.

And plus, we have been promised a Radiohead cover!

The Flaming Lips will be performing LIVE on KCRW on "Morning Becomes Eclectic" this Thursday, August 8th at 11am PT. They'll be playing songs from their new CD Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots and will talk about the making of the album.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, tune into KCRW at 89.9FM. You can also listen to it on http://www.kcrw.com.

Plus, they'll be covering songs from Radiohead and Kylie Minogue (Yes, KYLIE MINOGUE - trust us...it's brilliant).
Someone tape this shit. Guzman?

Old 08-07-2002, 07:12 PM   #2
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Arrow

Oh yeah, this is in LA (Santa Monica?) for those not in the know.

Old 08-07-2002, 07:25 PM   #3
Irrelevant
Minion of Satan

Exclamation

yes. please. do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ _ Kyoichi screamed like an animal as he suddenly realized what had happened. Shuya thought he would fall to his knees.
_ _ But he didn't. The representative instead ran for his arm. He pried the gun loose from his right hand with his left hand. Like a one-man baton relay. Great. Shuya once again felt like he was watching a bad horror flick. Or better yet, reading a bad horror novel.
_ _ Damn, this was bad.

Old 08-07-2002, 11:35 PM   #4
sawdust restaurants
Fucking Creep

Thumbs up

Yes, please, somebody.

Old 08-08-2002, 08:05 AM   #5
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants:
Yes, please, somebody.
PLEASE?

Old 08-08-2002, 01:13 PM   #6
karmacoma
I'm a fucking moron who used '***' even though it is now bannable. If I do it again, CONSIDER ME GONE.

actually, the shoutcast quality is not bad at all, so if nobody with local access tapes it, you can record it yourself (i will).

Old 08-08-2002, 01:19 PM   #7
hippy74
Amish Rake Fighter

im taping it ... using a Sony MD MZ-G750 if anyone cares ... lol

Old 08-08-2002, 02:49 PM   #8
SilverFhuck

FM > rca's > cool edit pro > hard disc
~40min 20sec

Will be on the hub in about 10 minutes.

fyi...the covers were Knives Out/Radiohead and Can't Get You Out of My Head/Kylie Minogue.

--Jason

------------------
"I wish I was one of your kids. Talk to your girlfriend man, adopt me. I'd tape for you, I'd be your stealth bitch!" -Fares Halteh

Old 08-08-2002, 07:21 PM   #9
Irrelevant
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverFhuck:
FM > rca's > cool edit pro > hard disc
~40min 20sec

Will be on the hub in about 10 minutes.

fyi...the covers were Knives Out/Radiohead and Can't Get You Out of My Head/Kylie Minogue.

--Jason
thanks for taping it. too bad i can't download it from you. i even tried taking my firewall out of the way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ _ Kyoichi screamed like an animal as he suddenly realized what had happened. Shuya thought he would fall to his knees.
_ _ But he didn't. The representative instead ran for his arm. He pried the gun loose from his right hand with his left hand. Like a one-man baton relay. Great. Shuya once again felt like he was watching a bad horror flick. Or better yet, reading a bad horror novel.
_ _ Damn, this was bad.

Old 08-08-2002, 10:41 PM   #10
Irrelevant
Minion of Satan

oh man. this show is great. well, what i got of it.

it's too bad they didn't pick better songs off the album though. very too bad. too hear Fight Test or Hypnotist or Ego Tripping played along these lines would have kicked my ass.

and Knives Out still isn't that great of a song.

_ _ Damn, this was bad.

Old 08-09-2002, 12:01 AM   #11
SilverFhuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Irrelevant:
oh man. this show is great. well, what i got of it.

it's too bad they didn't pick better songs off the album though. very too bad. too hear Fight Test or Hypnotist or Ego Tripping played along these lines would have kicked my ass.

and Knives Out still isn't that great of a song.
hubs back up and i'm back on.

Old 08-09-2002, 06:38 AM   #12
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Smile

Thanks to everyone who taped this, especially Jason for getting it on the hub so soon.