Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
No I don't bash gays or ******s
i see

Old 10-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
No I don't bash gays or ******s, but sorry if I offended anyone.. Had to give Aeris some bullshit for being such an asshole all the time.
When anyone gives you bullshit for being an asshole all the time, it warrants a tirade of posts at least three paragraphs long each in response about how we're all pathetic shit head losers.

At least you don't bash gays or transgenders.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #34
Shallowed
Braindead

if u dont even like sp then y r u here

on a FAN SITE for sp

Old 10-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #35
slunken
Virgo

Unhappy

lack of tack

Old 10-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #36
Ram27
dumb

dont b untr00

Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #37
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
No I don't bash gays or ******s, but sorry if I offended anyone.. Had to give Aeris some bullshit for being such an asshole all the time.

uh, what was this then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver
spacegirl deserved the hate billy sent his way. If I can take his bashing make up with him, how come he doesn't have to balls to handle it without making a scene? Oh yeah he's a ****** and doesn't have balls anymore. ******s are all whiny attention whores anyways. It's in their DNA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver
how is it sexist to make fun of someone who wanted to cut off their own dick, they did it to themselves.

I think you're done with this website and should just leave. go to www.reddit/r/smashingpumpkins board and peddle for attention there.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #38
T&T
Socialphobic

then go 'not care' somewhere else.
maybe they'll be impressed by your context clues and retaliatory insults.

We all already knew you only make fun on handicapped & autistic people as a joke and don't mean it. Now you're making it clear that you're no different when it comes to LGBTI people?
Where were you educated to think being prejudicial is ok if you' don't really mean it? :sheesh: Your friends must be really dim if they a defense of "just a joke" is valid in a situation like this. You do interact with people ouside of the internet right?
Calling you you're a pleb has nothing to do with entitlement, you're scum and everyone sees it all the time every time you post.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #39
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
....every time you post.
and then it takes you multiple posts in a row to try and say anything at all. you must be completely oblivious. it's like an ADD child who thinks if they keep posting they'll get the last word, and that makes them 'more right' then everyone else... is there any other explanation?

Quote:
MacG out.
and stay out.
http://i.imgur.com/rV0td9J.png?1

Old 10-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #40
Shallowed
Braindead

But who cares, right?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #41
Adult Head
Ownz

kill thread
kill it

Old 10-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #42
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

ban mcguyver

Old 10-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #43
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpycat View Post
Honestly, how do you not think it is just as much of a mistake to label your kid with a name that has obvious "redneck" or "trailer trash" connotations as it is to label your kid with a name that has "ghetto" connotations. None of these connotations are good to have following you in world outside your little in-group which is of course the only place where these kind of names have any positive cultural cache. Parents might as well place a tattoo on their child's forehead.
white people create those connotations in the first place, because they are often predjudiced without even realizing it. like yourself, every time you post about this i'm being slapped in the face by the fact that you're a white bread chicken shit motherfucker from suburban DFW. you ain't seen a brown man since your grand parents bought one

i'd like to point out that forcing black americans to name their children with white conventions is another example of forcing your cultural standards on them, and why these "outrageous" names bother you so much is because they're trying to create their own cultural naming conventions that were stolen from them when their ancestors were enslaved and named Toby.

i personally don't give two tugs of a dead dog's dick about who names people what (as long as little girls aren't getting stripper names like crystal and desire) and wish you fucking white toast motherfuckers would shut the fuck up about what some black folks name they kids

i don't want to live in a world where Barkevious Mingo doesn't exist. thank you.

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 10-22-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #44
Trotskilicious
Banned

and why should barkevious be discriminated against because his name is barkevious, that's some racist ass shit you're saying. shut the fuck up stumpycat you're dead to me

Old 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #45
Adult Head
Ownz

Quote:
cultural cache
added to my list of things to never actually say

Old 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #46
Adult Head
Ownz

as dictated by policy

Old 10-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #47
Adult Head
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
their ancestors were enslaved and named Toby.
pizzaiolo lyfe

Old 10-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #48
Trotskilicious
Banned

what the fuck is "positive cultural cache" other than "please appeal to my prejudices. Judy Black is good, Judarinda Black is terrible and I will judge you accordingly."

Old 10-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #49
Trotskilicious
Banned

i have the right to discriminate because i am white, and white makes right.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:54 AM   #50
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
white people create those connotations in the first place, because they are often predjudiced without even realizing it. like yourself, every time you post about this i'm being slapped in the face by the fact that you're a white bread chicken shit motherfucker from suburban DFW. you ain't seen a brown man since your grand parents bought one
What in the fuck are you talking about? Where I live is majority minority and low income. My highschool was majority hispanic. At my property I've dealt with a couple attempted break-ins, a home invasion/assault attempt, taggings, vandalism, and guns fired on multiple occasions in drunken parking lot disputes when one of the commercial buildings directly in back of my property rents out for weekend parties. I've called the cops on several occasions, installed an alarm system, and have had to pull a gun on someone myself. My neighborhood was certainly not always like this! This is fucked up. Let's be honest though, whether black, brown, or white, this is by and large the product of POVERTY culture, and poverty culture = shit culture. No one in their right mind should want to imitate poverty culture whether it is wannabe cholos, gangstas, or rednecks. And oh yeah...the chavs. This is not only an American problem.

Quote:
i personally don't give two tugs of a dead dog's dick about who names people what (as long as little girls aren't getting stripper names like crystal and desire) and wish you fucking white toast motherfuckers would shut the fuck up about what some black folks name they kids
Cough Cough. You are now yourself "discriminating" against names that you associate with white trash things. Yet you also find nothing wrong with this, because you do recognize that indeed certain subcultures do shit that is completely counterproductive to getting along and getting ahead in life outside their own little in-group, and conforms to negative stereotypes. You don't seem to feel the least bit inhibited about putting down the less desirable subsets of white culture yet if the equivalent is said about the less desirable subsets of black culture you seem to harbor an especially defensive attitude. Why? Ghetto and white trash are different sides of the exact same coin; for every black crack whore there is a white meth head rotting her teeth out . Do you hate Bill Cosby? Because there are things he says that would probably offend you if he were a white guy saying them.

Last edited by stumpycat : 10-23-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Old 10-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #51
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

for every white crack whore there is a black meth head rotting her teeth out.

Old 10-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #52
Bread Regal
Banned

most white people have the luxury of knowing who their ancestors were and a a rough idea of where they lived, what their customs are, etc. if you have white skin and know at least one parents' name, you can learn all that shit before your 14 day ancestry.com trial ends. on top of that most "normal" names come from the bible/torah books of a religion that we basically shoved down the throats of slaves until they assimilated.

white people have at their disposal, tons of names which are normalized because they are attached to the dominant culture. when a black person gives their kid a non-WASP name, i think that's great because it's a fuck you to the people who have always tried to control them.

to inhibit their right to establish their own culture is literally (in the literal sense of the word literally) genocide.

Old 10-23-2013, 03:01 AM   #53
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
most white people have the luxury of knowing who their ancestors were and a a rough idea of where they lived, what their customs are, etc. if you have white skin and know at least one parents' name, you can learn all that shit before your 14 day ancestry.com trial ends. on top of that most "normal" names come from the bible/torah books of a religion that we basically shoved down the throats of slaves until they assimilated.

white people have at their disposal, tons of names which are normalized because they are attached to the dominant culture. when a black person gives their kid a non-WASP name, i think that's great because it's a fuck you to the people who have always tried to control them.

to inhibit their right to establish their own culture is literally (in the literal sense of the word literally) genocide.
Black people (NOT recent African immigrants) have been here ancestrally on the American continent for as long as, if not LONGER, than most people of white European ancestry though. As an American they are about as genuinely African as I am European...which is basically in ancestry only! It would look asinine for me to construct a name for myself that I thought sounded adequately "German" or "Italian" to get "back in touch" with my first generation ancestors. But I am the equivalent of processed wonderbread, as is everyone who's been here for several generations. African culture is still very much alive and well in...Africa. African cultures are quite different from African American culture, which is something that evolved distinctly out of their experience here in America/the US.

They can try and do "fuck you" end runs around the dominant culture all they want...but that's certainly not helping close the social and economic disparity gap. It just makes them stand out more...and in a way that does not seem at all beneficial. The dominant culture IS the dominant culture...and fair or not, most people must to some extent conform in order to move ahead in society. Unless you have money and then it makes fuck all difference.

Last edited by stumpycat : 10-23-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:00 AM   #54
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

What the hell did I just read.

Quote:
African culture is still very much alive and well in... Africa.
Stumpycat, are you planning on posting more of these gems?

Old 10-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #55
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...cepalm-Gif.gif

Old 10-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #56
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Black people (NOT recent African immigrants) have been here ancestrally on the American continent for as long as, if not LONGER, than most people of white European ancestry though. As an American they are about as genuinely African as I am European...which is basically in ancestry only! It would look asinine for me to construct a name for myself that I thought sounded adequately "German" or "Italian" to get "back in touch" with my first generation ancestors. But I am the equivalent of processed wonderbread, as is everyone who's been here for several generations. African culture is still very much alive and well in...Africa. African cultures are quite different from African American culture, which is something that evolved distinctly out of their experience here in America/the US.

They can try and do "fuck you" end runs around the dominant culture all they want...but that's certainly not helping close the social and economic disparity gap. It just makes them stand out more...and in a way that does not seem at all beneficial. The dominant culture IS the dominant culture...and fair or not, most people must to some extent conform in order to move ahead in society. Unless you have money and then it makes fuck all difference.
i don't want to say you're a dumbass.

but you're a dumbass.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #57
Bread Regal
Banned

literally almost every sentence is a fallacy that directly opposes reality.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #58
Bread Regal
Banned

what is a contributing cause of the social and economic disparity gap between ethnic groups?

if you guessed 'racists', you'd be wrong. it's actually the weird names that black people give their kids.

you truly dense motherfucker. "i went to a minority majority school". who gives a shit. did you even talk to any of your classmates?

Last edited by Bread Regal : 10-23-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #59
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
poverty culture = shit culture.
must have glossed over this. you're a piece of shit.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #60
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
literally almost every sentence is a fallacy that directly opposes reality.
this is usually the case when she's talking about music, but you know this subject is more important