Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-29-2002, 11:31 PM   #1
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Post Weezer 2002-07-27!!!

Download it off the hub (glued_on_wings), and or http://www.gluedsboots.cjb.net/shns

And tell me what a great show it is. Taped with DACs>Sony MZ-R70

Rock ON..

------------------
- I use music as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life... -
-We will miss you!! The Smashing Pumpkins (1988-2000) -

Sad Machines Audio Archive
Glued On Wings FTP

[This message has been edited by glued_on_wings (edited 07-29-2002).]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">Glued On Wings FTP

Old 07-29-2002, 11:56 PM   #2
RumoredToTheS&N

Talking

YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON IT THE WORLD!!
thanks for making these available to us poor bastards who don't do the "hub" thing!

ps: how long are you going to be hosting these on your site? it may take me a couple of days to get em all. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Old 07-30-2002, 01:14 AM   #3
Irrelevant
Minion of Satan

haha, what a shithole setlist.

that's what you get for randomly determining your setlist though.

_ _ Kyoichi screamed like an animal as he suddenly realized what had happened. Shuya thought he would fall to his knees.
_ _ But he didn't. The representative instead ran for his arm. He pried the gun loose from his right hand with his left hand. Like a one-man baton relay. Great. Shuya once again felt like he was watching a bad horror flick. Or better yet, reading a bad horror novel.
_ _ Damn, this was bad.

Old 07-30-2002, 08:39 AM   #4
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by RumoredToTheS&N:
YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON IT THE WORLD!!
thanks for making these available to us poor bastards who don't do the "hub" thing!

ps: how long are you going to be hosting these on your site? it may take me a couple of days to get em all. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
I will probally have that up there for a week or so. The guy who set up the recording project needs to download them from there to. So as soon as he is done i will be taking them down.

Quote:
Originally posted by Irrelevant:
haha, what a shithole setlist.
that's what you get for randomly determining your setlist though.
Yeah i was upset my name is jonas and say it aint so werent played, but they did play some damn good stuff. They really need to start playing for 2hours instead of the measly 80 mins. They have enough material to fill it..

ROck On..

ROck On..

------------------

Glued On Wings FTP

Old 07-30-2002, 12:29 PM   #5
Bedroom Eye
Pledge

thank you very much!!!

I hope the Philly show turns out, because it was awesome and I'd love to get that one on my hands. muahahaaaaaa

------------------
Are any of you panda boys or girls?

Old 07-30-2002, 04:31 PM   #6
RumoredToTheS&N

Red face

i'm glad it'll be there for a while. i'm on dsl, but i'm only d/l'ing at little over 1KB/sec. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

Old 07-30-2002, 07:55 PM   #7
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by glued_on_wings:
Yeah i was upset my name is jonas and say it aint so werent played, but they did play some damn good stuff.
Too bad you didn't go to four shows, like me, then you would have heard ALL of the songs you wanted :-). By the way, I saw your stand at the show - very nice. I will have to send you my tape when I get it transferred.

------------------
http://www.iceage.org/channelzero/2005/slurpattsig.jpg

Still Sucking.

Suck On This.

Old 07-30-2002, 08:09 PM   #8
GrungeGuy
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by Slurpee:
Too bad you didn't go to four shows, like me, then you would have heard ALL of the songs you wanted :-). By the way, I saw your stand at the show - very nice. I will have to send you my tape when I get it transferred.

You weren't at the NY Jones Beach show taping, were you? My friend saw someone stealthing. He didn't get a name or an e-mail. If so please let me know. We can set something up.

------------------
It's just sexual attraction. Not somethin' real so I'd rather keep wackin'.
I miss my hair
Bootlist(finally updated)

Old 07-30-2002, 08:49 PM   #9
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by GrungeGuy:

You weren't at the NY Jones Beach show taping, were you? My friend saw someone stealthing. He didn't get a name or an e-mail. If so please let me know. We can set something up.
Yeah, I taped it from 25 ft in front of the left stacks. It sounds good except for a bit of wind noise at the quieter moments (the only bad part about that awesome venue). During the encore break, this guy next to me yelled "Someone better be bootlegging this!", and he looked very surprised when I leaned over to him and said, "yes, he's standing next to you."

[This message has been edited by Slurpee (edited 07-30-2002).]

Suck On This.

Old 07-30-2002, 09:59 PM   #10
GrungeGuy
Ownz

Quote:
Yeah, I taped it from 25 ft in front of the left stacks. It sounds good except for a bit of wind noise at the quieter moments (the only bad part about that awesome venue). During the encore break, this guy next to me yelled "Someone better be bootlegging this!", and he looked very surprised when I leaned over to him and said, "yes, he's standing next to you."

[This message has been edited by Slurpee (edited 07-30-2002).]
Do you have any plans to SHN this show? Or would you be interested in setting up a trade? I have to get my burner fixed and have to make quite a few updates on my list. So it wouldn't be for a week or 2. Please let me know.
Edit: You didn't tape the 07.24.01 Irving Plaza show did you? I know someone did.

------------------
It's just sexual attraction. Not somethin' real so I'd rather keep wackin'.
I miss my hair
Bootlist(finally updated)

[This message has been edited by GrungeGuy (edited 07-30-2002).]

Old 07-30-2002, 11:30 PM   #11
distance
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I taped it from 25 ft in front of the left stacks. It sounds good except for a bit of wind noise at the quieter moments (the only bad part about that awesome venue).
i have to say that aside from it being out in the middle of nowhere, i love that venue.
except how the fuck c an it be tommy hilfiger jones beach amphitheatre now?
that is so fucking lame.

why does EVERYTHING have to have some sort of corporate sponsorship now?

Old 07-30-2002, 11:45 PM   #12
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:

Im glad you made it back safe man.. I wish i could have made it to more. It was a really great show. you should have stoped down at the end of the show and said hi. And i definatly want a copy. Can we say mix maybe... Im also hoping that you got sparta and dashboard becuase they were amazing, and i couldnt tape them becuase weezer had my shit..

Rock On...

------------------

Glued On Wings FTP

Old 07-31-2002, 10:03 AM   #13
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Im also hoping that you got sparta and dashboard becuase they were amazing, and i couldnt tape them becuase weezer had my shit..
Sparta sucks. I only taped them once, in Atlanta. However, I have all four dashboard sets.

All of this will be SHNed and on the hub before the end of the month. Here's the complete list:

Weezer
02.07.24 Jones Beach, NY
02.07.27 Columbia, MD
02.07.29 Atlanta, GA

Dashboard Confessional
02.07.23 Holmdel, NJ
02.07.24 Jones Beach, NY
02.07.27 Columbia, MD
02.07.29 Atlanta, GA

Sparta
02.07.29 Atlanta, GA

The Special Goodness
(This band features Pat from Weezer)
02.07.29 Atlanta, GA

Thank you, drive through.

Suck On This.

Old 07-31-2002, 06:53 PM   #14
only_three
Oblivious Virgin

I taped Dashboard and weezer on 07/14/02 if anyone wants to trade
the source info is sony headphones>mz-r37
laugh if you may but it turned out pretty damn good heres a clip of dashboard its a quick shitty analogue transfer

www.geocities.com/spfanscott/breath.mp3

you might have seen me if you were at the show i was the guy on the lawn with the green stuffed alien coincidentally he was my mic stand

Old 08-01-2002, 11:57 PM   #15
Bedroom Eye
Pledge

this show, that you have offered so graciously, it is from 7.27.02? I was wondering, because i was looking on weezer.com and it says the 2nd song is holiday, I believe, but the 2nd song I dloaded, labeled #2 is "Undone (the sweater song)." what's the deal with that?

Old 08-02-2002, 12:05 AM   #16
Bedroom Eye
Pledge

ahh, fuck man, this will take way too long.... could someone trade with me for the show? thanks in advance.

Old 08-02-2002, 09:03 AM   #17
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by Bedroom Eye:
this show, that you have offered so graciously, it is from 7.27.02? I was wondering, because i was looking on weezer.com and it says the 2nd song is holiday, I believe, but the 2nd song I dloaded, labeled #2 is "Undone (the sweater song)." what's the deal with that?
Yup that would be right.. The deal with that is they didnt follow the setlist that got posted on Weezer.com.. They switched holiday, and Undone. Undone was suposed to be the first encore song, and holiday was to be track 2 but they just switched them. SO yes the date is 7-27..

Rock On..

------------------

Glued On Wings FTP

Old 08-02-2002, 09:04 AM   #18
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by only_three:
I taped Dashboard and weezer on 07/14/02 if anyone wants to trade
the source info is sony headphones>mz-r37
laugh if you may but it turned out pretty damn good heres a clip of dashboard its a quick shitty analogue transfer

www.geocities.com/spfanscott/breath.mp3

you might have seen me if you were at the show i was the guy on the lawn with the green stuffed alien coincidentally he was my mic stand
Do you plan on shning this.. I would love to get a copy of it..

Rock On..

------------------

Glued On Wings FTP

Old 08-02-2002, 11:44 AM   #19
Bedroom Eye
Pledge

Quote:
Yup that would be right.. The deal with that is they didnt follow the setlist that got posted on Weezer.com.. They switched holiday, and Undone. Undone was suposed to be the first encore song, and holiday was to be track 2 but they just switched them. SO yes the date is 7-27..

Rock On..

very cool, thanks for answering my question

Old 08-02-2002, 01:22 PM   #20
only_three
Oblivious Virgin

i am planning on shning this its gonna take a while tho
i sold my MD player 1 week after i taped the show and didnt have time to do a transfer.
im getting a new one in a week or so but at that time i can still only do an analog transfer. If anyone can do a digital transfer for me please let me know.

thanks
Scott

Old 08-02-2002, 01:24 PM   #21
glued_on_wings
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by only_three:
i am planning on shning this its gonna take a while tho
i sold my MD player 1 week after i taped the show and didnt have time to do a transfer.
im getting a new one in a week or so but at that time i can still only do an analog transfer. If anyone can do a digital transfer for me please let me know.

thanks
Scott
Cool can you just let me know when it is ready..

Rock ON..

------------------

Glued On Wings FTP