Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Default McCain picks Sarah Palin as VP

IMO, Charlie Crist would be a superb choice. Like McCain, he's a moderate Republican and has had high approval ratings while serving as governor of Florida, and his inclusion would almost certainly mean Florida's 25 electoral votes would be red ones. The only real problem is, like McCain himself, Crist might not be "right" enough for the neo-cons. If McCain wants to pull in social conservatives, Huckabee would be an excellent choice (though he's probably too fiscally liberal for the right-wing's hardliners). I doubt McCain would like Steve King of Iowa, but he'd probably be the best choice in terms of pleasing the conservative voters that McCain himself risks alienating.

Soooo.....?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
are you guys having a who is a bigger dweeb pissing contest
Quote:
you're saying humans were engineered by aliens to mine gold to power their ships. You aren't this fucking stupid are you???