Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-11-2017, 03:25 PM   #2281
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
Here we go again...Russia Russia Russia. I don't even care anymore. Both the dems and republicans are terrible.

Anything to keep Seth Rich off the front pages.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...e66b0e7f9e.jpg

Old 07-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #2282
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp..._040538104.jpg
Left to right: Emin Agalarov, Donald Trump and Aras Agalarov pictured together at the Miss Universe Pageant 2013 in Moscow

Old 07-11-2017, 03:42 PM   #2283
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
Seth Abramson: Here's everything we learned today about the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Trump's campaign and a Russian agent.

(1) Don Jr. was there. He first lied and said there was no meeting, then he said there was and lied about its content, then he "came clean."

(2) His "confession" was that an acquaintance he wouldn't name set up a meeting with a person whose name his acquaintance wouldn't give him.

(3) He now says that he was told this unknown person had anti-HRC intel. When she arrived, he says, she had nothing and changed the subject.

(4) Don Jr. admits this person was a Russian attorney and admits she did give him anti-HRC intel but he now claims it made no sense to him.

(5) Instead of ending the meeting then, Don Jr. let this Russian attorney go on for nearly 30 minutes talking about U.S.-Russian sanctions.

(6) Those sanctions were the result of The Magnitsky Act, a U.S. effort to punish Putin cronies who stole hundreds of millions from Russia.

(7) Putin's enraged by the Act; he wants Trump to end it. (That won't happen because the affected individuals are human rights abusers too.)

(8) Don Jr. admits another Trump son, Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Manafort, were also at the meeting with this Russian attorney.

(9) This is a good time to note that this attorney—Natalia Veselnitskaya—is an agent of the Kremlin. She represents government interests.

(10) Don Jr. now claims that he refused to tell his brother Jared or his dad's campaign manager what the Trump Tower meeting was about.

(11) Despite not knowing who they were meeting—allegedly—both Kushner and Manafort showed up to this meeting with an agent of the Kremlin.

(12) This is a good time to note that by this time in 2016 both Kushner and Manafort had had undisclosed conversations with Russian agents.

(13) Kushner had spoken with Sergey Kislyak by phone in April. Manafort had spoken in person with Kislyak at the Mayflower Hotel that month.

(14) Kushner would go on to have another call with Kislyak, a meeting with him and a meeting with Putin's banker. He disclosed none of them.

(15) Manafort at this point was just weeks away from lying on TV about whether he met with Russians at the RNC to change the GOP platform.

(16) Manafort would later be fired from the campaign for his dealings with Russian allies in Ukraine. He's now a target of the Russia probe.

(17) Soon after the June 9 meeting with a Russian agent at Trump Tower Manafort met twice with an ex-Russian solder. He did not disclose it.

(18) A week before the inauguration, Manafort was still advising Trump. He told him to use the anti-HRC intel Don Jr. says they got June 9.

(19) Despite this, Don Jr. says he never told Kushner and Manafort they would be meeting with a Russian and they never pressed him for info.

(20) Veselnitskaya says the meeting went 20-30 minutes and one of the men—Kushner or Manafort—left halfway through. She can't recall which.

(21) This is a good time to note neither Don Jr., Kushner, nor Manafort would ever breathe a word of this meeting to anyone for over a year.

(22) But all that is just the prelude, because we also now know that now-President Trump was in Trump Tower as this meeting was happening.

(23) Moreover, we know from Politico that Trump was "hunkered with his advisers," including Manafort and Kushner, discussing anti-HRC intel.

(24) So Trump was in a building he owns—with his sons and his manager—discussing the very topic (anti-HRC intel) Don Jr's meeting was about.

(25) At some point during the day, Don Jr., Manafort, and Kushner excused themselves from their dad's/boss's company to meet with a Russian.

(26) According to Don Jr., none of the three men told Trump where they were going, or who they met with, and still hadn't as of today.

(27) This despite the fact they were related to and/or working for Trump, in his house, discussing the same topic as their upcoming meeting.

(28) This is a good time to note that when news of the meeting came out, Trump's attorneys called the whole thing a Democratic conspiracy.

(29) So according to Don Jr., they heard out this Russian agent (who'd set the meeting under false pretenses, grr!) for around a half hour.

(30) They then went back to their dad/boss and continued discussing the same topic they'd just been discussing with an agent of the Kremlin.

(31) And we now know what the Trumps, Kushner, and Manafort spent the rest of the day doing: writing a major speech about... anti-HRC intel.

(32) Trump initially said he'd give the speech—which he announced that day (June 9)—on June 13. Then the Pulse nightclub shooting happened.

(33) So Trump instead gave—on June 22—the "anti-HRC" speech that he, Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort had prepared at Trump Tower on June 9.

(34) During that speech he claimed "enemies" of the U.S. had a "blackmail file" on Clinton—clearly using a Russian phrasing for "kompromat."

(35) In America we say "blackmail." But what Trump wrote while a Russian agent with anti-HRC intel was in Trump Tower said "blackmail file."

(36) This is a good time to note Trump has repeatedly told us that no one from his campaign has ever secretly met with a Russian national.

(37) Wait! There's more. Remember the fifth meeting participant whose name Jr. initially refused to reveal? We now know it's Rob Goldstone.

(38) Goldstone is a Trump Sr. friend who Don Jr. first met while Goldstone was judging the Miss America pageant—in Moscow—in November 2013.

(39) The week Goldstone was hanging out with Trump Sr. and Don Jr. in Moscow is the week Steele's dossier says Putin got kompromat on Trump.

(40) Goldstone's a publicist who represents "Emin," a singer who's the son of Trump friend Aras Agalarov—a Russian billionaire and oligarch.

(41) According to numerous media outlets, Trump Sr.'s and Goldstone's good friend Aras Agalarov is a close associate of... Vladimir Putin.

(42) Agalarov is the most powerful Russian contact Goldstone has, and Goldstone set up the meeting with Kremlin agent Natalia Veselnitskaya.

(43) This leads to an inevitable—and reasonable—speculation Agalarov is the one who asked Goldstone to set up the meeting for Veselnitskaya

(44) But since Veselnitskaya—a Kremlin agent—wouldn't dare meet with Trump aides without Putin's approval, Putin almost certainly set it up.

(45) Trump's friendship with the men who set up the meeting—Goldstone and Agalarov—makes it unthinkable Don Jr. hid the meeting from him.

(46) The ethics attorney for Republican POTUS George W. Bush told the media tonight that Don Jr.'s conduct on June 9 was "close to treason."

(47) That means if now-President Trump was really at the June 9 meeting—or on speaker-phone during it—he also committed "close to treason."

(48) This may explain Trump's attorneys—before Jr.'s "confession"—bizarrely alleging it was Democrats who sent Veselnitskaya to Trump Tower.

(49) Social media data from Goldstone confirms the Trump Tower meeting was in the afternoon on June 9, when Trump Sr. was in the building.

(50) And this may be a good time to note that just 72 hours after this June 9 meeting, WikiLeaks began to dump huge blocs of anti-HRC intel.

(CONCLUSION) This meeting—whether Trump attended or knew of it or not—is HARD EVIDENCE of Team Trump-Russia COLLUSION at the highest levels.

(CONCLUSION2) But as anyone reading this thread—even a child—could see Trump DID know of the meeting, and POSSIBLY attended, it's far worse.

(CONCLUSION3) Today is a turning point in the Russia probe: we will no longer ask "WAS there collusion?" but "How MUCH collusion WAS there?"

(CONCLUSION4) Now is a good time to note that we are only 10% to 20% of the way through ex-FBI Director Bob Mueller's FBI-led Russia probe.

(CONCLUSION5) If THIS is what we're learning NOW, it's impossible to see Trump still being POTUS in 24 months—EVEN with a GOP Congress. /end

(PS) @DrDenaGrayson notes that this is what Donald Trump tweeted out around the time a Kremlin agent was at Trump Tower with anti-HRC intel: https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...72929164464133

Y'all about to fall into yet another Trump trap. Every Russian meddling story so far has boomeranged on the left and the leftist mainstream media.

Russia has an open invitation through all this to expose their info on the DNC now...dumbasses.

you morons said there was already collusion with a foreign gov to change the outcome of the election...why the hell would they need to meet with an attorney who heard from a father who was the father of a Russian pop star who then told this fruit cake British guy!?

You see how your fake Russian collusion con game falls apart??.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #2284
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp..._040538104.jpg

Old 07-11-2017, 03:57 PM   #2285
The Omega Concern
Banned

Don Jr. had every right to investigate the collusion between Hillary and Putin and how she struck that uranium deal that handed the Russian's 20% of our supply.

Russian babushka lawyer lady had no info on Hillary...so they ended the meeting.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #2286
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
To even hint at believing what the already discredited media is fabricating now, puts on display the textbook definition of insanity.
i believe we have a textbook definition of irony here

Old 07-11-2017, 04:29 PM   #2287
The Omega Concern
Banned

Only on behalf of your denial.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:34 PM   #2288
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

http://i.imgur.com/JUC7xlV.gif

Old 07-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #2289
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Does everyone here have healthcare? Am I the only one without? I had medicaid for a few months before it was inexplicably gone. I made some phone-calls, and one person I spoke to said to just apply again. So I did and 6 months later got a letter saying they were missing some information from me so I called and updated what needed updating and 6 months later said I was denied. I have no idea why and when I called again they said it was because that same information was missing.

I'm just lucky my medical costs are infrequent, but it sucks to pay $250 to see a doctor for twenty minutes. I use planned parenthood for my pap smear and that was $130. it adds up, but it's manageable.

i can't imagine having medicaid benefits being a matter of life and death. hurt me, but leave them alone.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #2290
The Omega Concern
Banned

We end up like Venezuela had we gone down the road Obama started. The changes needed are structural, not budgetary, but D.C. is afraid of the first more so than the budget, and so, here we are.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 07-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:52 PM   #2291
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I pay a subsidized amount around $50 a month (so not that much yearly, like as much as the mandate or less...) which I did thru the marketplace. If you make less then it's even less. The threshold for Medicaid is 16k for a single person in this state. Mike used Medicaid when he only worked at Home Depot and was a student. He used it once in a year. He said it was easy to be on and worked well, but it's different for every state. Glad that Obamacare exists. Wish it went further. My insurance isn't amazing, but it covers the few times a year I have to go to the doctor, like yesterday for the tick bite

My advice is to wait for hours on the phone when the market place comes back up and have one of those lovely people (I mean it, they were always very kind) guide u through buying a plan for the year of the Medicaid process

Old 07-11-2017, 04:57 PM   #2292
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Only on behalf of your denial.
are you saying i am in denial of the textbook definition of insanity?
you are very much in denial of your own insanity my friend.

btw, i don't read your long-winded arguments so i am not commenting on those.
usually when i start reading, the content makes no sense and reeks of delusional.

Last edited by myosis : 07-11-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:00 PM   #2293
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Team Trump is gaslighting anyone who will listen. Wake up.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:02 PM   #2294
yo soy el mejor

water is wet

Old 07-11-2017, 05:02 PM   #2295
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

That and he also has legitimate mental illness(es)

Old 07-11-2017, 05:06 PM   #2296
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

My employer takes $60.13 for a crappy medical plan and $2.73 for dental out of every paycheck. I work for a non-profit helping people find Affordable Housing so I don't make much money but I make do.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #2297
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Sounds right

Old 07-11-2017, 05:19 PM   #2298
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I pay a little under 20 a month for dental but I don't really need it because I take good care of my teeth. I'm trying to do the same with my body.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #2299
yo soy el mejor

i heard walking is good for you

Old 07-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #2300
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Wow thanks for that new info

Old 07-11-2017, 05:33 PM   #2301
yo soy el mejor

i used to see women power-walk at north park mall

Old 07-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #2302
yo soy el mejor

np. drink water too. it is essential.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #2303
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I drink tap water. The fluoride keeps me docile.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #2304
yo soy el mejor

tap water is water. glad ur on the right track.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #2305
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Use a stronger egg. Put the water in the egg. Have a baby, in the egg.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #2306
yo soy el mejor

so mysterious

Old 07-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #2307
The Omega Concern
Banned

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #2308
The Omega Concern
Banned

NYT Russian Lawyer Story Proves Dems Helped Create Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

This means the DNC knew Russia was behind the hack of their computer network on May 1st, 2016.

From this the following timeline emerges:

April 26th, 2016: Trump declares himself the presumptive GOP nominee.

April 29th, 2016: DNC learns its computer system has been breached.

April 30th, 2016: DNC hires CrowdStrike.

[Late April-Early May]: Democrats begin funding Fusion GPS.

May 1st, 2016: CrowdStrike determines Russia perpetrated the hack.

May 3rd, 2016: Reince Priebus declares Trump the presumptive GOP nominee.

June 9th, 2016: Don Jr. meets with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at the apparent request of a Fusion GPS operative.

June 14th, 2016: The DNC publicly discloses the Russia hacked its computer network.
The DNC refused to disclose that Russia hacked its computer network for a month-and-a-half, and only disclosed that fact after the Fusion GPS-brokered meeting between Don Jr. and Veselnitskaya.

There is another disturbing aspect of this story. Recall that Don Jr., in both of his statements, said he was never told the name of the individual with whom he was meeting. (Neither story even indicates that Don Jr. knew before the meeting that the individual was a Russian national, let alone a Russian lawyer.) This strongly suggests that Fusion GPS was involved in a dirty tricks campaign that sought to question and undermine Trump’s loyalty to the country by portraying him as a having close ties to the Kremlin, a tactic that has emerged as a primary point of opposition to candidate and now President Trump. Particularly troubling is how early the Democratic Party operatives appear to have been conspiring to make the Russia-Trump connection.

These revelations bring to light for the first time the likely involvement of Democratic operatives in fomenting the Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy theory that is now the subject of multiple Federal and Congressional investigations, which have had the (convenient) effect of slowing Trump’s legislative agenda.

Indeed, the fact that the DNC knew, but kept secret, the fact that Russian hackers were responsible for their computer breach at around the same time that Democratic operatives began funding the group that would go on to broker a meeting between Trump’s inner circle and a high-profile Russian national appears highly sinister.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #2309
redbreegull

is life good as a fascist? does it make you happy? I'm making some life changes and exploring my options

Old 07-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #2310
redbreegull

what is the benefits package like