Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Question You're dying of a wasting disease. Make-a-Wish is for adults now. Texas rules.

Okay, what's your wish. You've got basically anything, no holds barred. "Texas rules" is my way of saying, yes, you can do anything to another human, up to and including murder. Because I know many of you would have desires including this, though, let me just forestall some angry discussions by stating clearly that even Texas rules draws the line at genocide.

Personally I've always felt it kind of sucked that I'll probably never knock a man off a charging horse by thrusting my spear (Took pls) into his heart, then grabbing the reins of his still-running horse, swinging myself up into the saddle, and turning around to finish the man off (Took pls) by trampling him to death. I don't condone war. I don't. What I do support is me kicking some major ass just once in my life goddamnit give me this.

Right. Your turn. What you got? Aim high. I don't want to just see "Sgt. Slaughter throws me a pizza party," although I admit that would rule. Actually, okay, I'd be totally fine with that one.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:56 PM   #2
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i would like to line up maybe a handful of people i dislike and kick them squarely in the crotch. then maybe enjoy a soft serve cone dipped in chocolate followed by a deep tissue massage (never had one before but sounds divine) and a peaceful horseback ride. i would never use a horse for evil

Old 10-07-2021, 06:00 PM   #3
yo soy el mejor

and 3 more wishes, of course

Old 10-07-2021, 09:39 PM   #4
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

I really can't think of anything except maybe getting a stash of LSD and doing psychotherapy with my therapist with it over a few months. This would be illegal obviously, but more worrisome would be for my therapist's license. So this would have to ******* a clause that her license could not be in jeopardy because of this.

Old 10-08-2021, 12:03 AM   #5
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

I wish to be friends with yo soy el mejor

Old 10-08-2021, 12:36 AM   #6
ilikeplanets
Braindead

To not be dying of a wasting disease

Old 10-08-2021, 12:59 AM   #7
Ram27
dumb

bouncing off what reprise said -- really the only 'fun / hippy' drug i've never done is molly. i would absolutely love to take it in a safe setting, vibe out, bliss out, write songs, etc etc. then have someone help me thru the comedown/depression which i've heard is crazy

Old 10-08-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
FoolofaTook

Smile

That the blossoming friendship 'twixt Dogfighter and Y-SEM be Christ-centered, and that as they draw closer to each other, they also draw nearer to Him, and that as they learn more about each other, they learn more about Jesus: our Master, Savioure, and Friend.

Old 10-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #9
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

If this is like Make A Wish it has to be something obtainable. If that's the case I'd wish to spend my final days traveling so i could see all the places I've missed and want to get to: Iceland, Da Nang and Dalat in Vietnam, New Zeeland, etc.

Old 10-08-2021, 02:56 PM   #10
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Thumbs up

Yeah, that's worth pointing out, I didn't have in mind, like, "I gain the ability to fly" or "I punch the actual Hitler" or something; gotta be possible

Old 10-08-2021, 03:12 PM   #11
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I have a friend that since college has made us all promise that upon his death we will cook and eat his heart. It seemed really funny when we were in our early 20s. But as we get older and he keeps bringing it up it's become very very creepy.

Old 10-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #12
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

What is… hmm. What is his stated reason for wanting this? Is this about living on in each of you or, like, you all gain his powers? Or something?

Old 10-08-2021, 08:55 PM   #13
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

He thinks it's hip and edgy?

Old 10-08-2021, 11:40 PM   #14
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Fine, mine was too ambitious and depressing. A private concert would be cool, and something I could probably never ordinarily arrange.

Old 10-08-2021, 11:41 PM   #15
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

I am not against the idea of eating human actually (in this type of scenario), but I can't even cook (cow) liver if it's whole, something in me revolts against it and I think that would definitely happen if I were to try to cook human meat. It's some involuntary reflex and I the two times I've tried I physically couldn't make myself do it.

Old 10-09-2021, 07:16 AM   #16
bright_doom
Apocalyptic Poster

I would like, in general, to treat people with much more care and respect. I would like to climb a tall hill - not too tall - sit in the cool grass - not too cool - and feel the sun on my face. I wish I could have cracked the Lindbergh kidnapping case. I would very much like to make love to a beautiful woman who I had genuine affection for. And, of course, it goes without saying that I would like to visit Tibet. I wish they could get their country back and the Dalai Lama could return. Oh, I would like that very much.

Old 10-09-2021, 12:23 PM   #17
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Fight an alligator.

Old 10-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #18
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

mdma is the only drug I’ve done that lived up to the hype. I’d heard to expect a downer of a next day, and lingering depression as your seratonin builds back up, but I had the opposite experience. I felt an afterglow and more connection to other people that lasted weeks. Anyone had that experience? I can see why it’s being studied for therapeutic usage.

Maybe I had some sort of blockage in the seratonin pipeline and it just freed some things up. In any case the night of taking it was one of the best of my life and I was super happy and productive that month.

If you do it please don’t use more than once every three months or you might fuck your brain up.

Old 10-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #19
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

i would like to throw several oranges at a large knife

Old 10-09-2021, 08:34 PM   #20
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
Fight an alligator.
Related searches: Tossle with a whale, handcuff lightning, throw thunder in jail

Old 10-09-2021, 08:40 PM   #21
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

Old 10-09-2021, 08:43 PM   #22
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

Old 10-09-2021, 09:12 PM   #23
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfighter28 View Post
mdma is the only drug I’ve done that lived up to the hype. I’d heard to expect a downer of a next day, and lingering depression as your seratonin builds back up, but I had the opposite experience. I felt an afterglow and more connection to other people that lasted weeks. Anyone had that experience?
Nope, I was definitely low, achy, and braindead for days afterwards every time. I think DMT is the only drug that lives up to the hype. MDMA was fun, though.

Old 10-12-2021, 07:04 PM   #24
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
"Texas rules" is my way of saying, yes, you can do anything to another human, up to and including murder. Because I know many of you would have desires including this, though, let me just forestall some angry discussions by stating clearly that even Texas rules draws the line at genocide.

thank you for pre-emptively clarifying this. when i first read the thread title, i thought you were expressing your enthusiasm for Texas

Old 10-12-2021, 07:06 PM   #25
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfighter28 View Post

woah! "oh no! that poor alligator, i hope he's ok" was not something i imagined myself thinking today

Old 10-13-2021, 09:43 AM   #26
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

lunch with john cena

Old 10-13-2021, 11:04 AM   #27
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Fine, mine was too ambitious and depressing. A private concert would be cool, and something I could probably never ordinarily arrange.
Oh, hey, no, I didn't mean to snuff out anything someone had already posted. It's amazing what doctors can do now! Science is progressing all the time! Maybe your wish diverts a couple billion from the Pentagon's budget and puts it toward research into your particular illness.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:14 AM   #28
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

Also, I just looked up wasting diseases, as I was thinking in terms of some vague Victorian-era malady, and discovered Chronic Wasting Disease, which is caused by prions! Prions are extremely scary! A prion is just a fucked-up protein that's folded up all wrong, and it gets inside you and makes all your other proteins copy it, starting in your fucking brain, and you will 100% always die. There is no way to stop it!

People can debate whether a virus is alive, but a protein is definitely just a nonliving, microscopic blob! And if one of them — one of them — gets into your brain, it looks around and says, "Hey, I'm fucked up. I'm not folded right. All you other proteins should fold up in exactly the same wrong way" and all the proteins in your brain go "Yes, that sounds great" and you die slowly and horribly. Guaranfuckingteed.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #29
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yeah prions are super fucking scary

Old 10-13-2021, 12:23 PM   #30
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

perhaps they should try volunteering