Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #31
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

"That's the kind of guy I am..weird! Which is why I go over peoples' heads. A bit like an aeroplane."

Old 12-18-2010, 03:57 AM   #32
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbshlofbvgos View Post
hey stumpycat, just out of curiosity why is that you edit nearly every single post that you make? you just can't get it right the first time around or do you just keep thinking of more things to say?
I'm really crap at doing things on the fly. I'm a terrible conversationalist because f-2-f communications do not offer a great deal of time to structure what you want to say and as a result I make many mistakes and omissions. I wish I could edit myself in real life.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:03 AM   #33
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
"That's the kind of guy I am..weird! Which is why I go over peoples' heads. A bit like an aeroplane."
Yeah, exactly. That video reminds me of why I think Billy has some sort of persecution complex going on.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #34
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpycat View Post
Yeah, exactly. That video reminds me of why I think Billy has some sort of persecution complex going on.
Well, he is the rock n roll messiah. And you can't carry the weight of rock n roll on your shoulders without being punished for it.

Who would you rather crucify for rock n roll? Lenny Kravitz? BORING! Beck? BLECH! Daugherty? HAHA! Brian Vanderark? GROSS!

Clapton is god and billy is Jeebus. And the world is a lot more interesting for it.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #35
EyesOfAJackal
Apocalyptic Poster

Naturally, these things are bound to happen when one reaches the forefront of the rock
community.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #36
slunken
Virgo

Naturally

Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #37
croPUMPKINS
Ownz

how do you post a question for his q&a?

Old 12-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #38
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

by pledging your undying allegiance to the serbian nation.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #39
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Just post it in caps somewhere on his page. The more exclamation marks you put, the more likely you will get noticed.

Old 12-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
croPUMPKINS
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
by pledging your undying allegiance to the serbian nation.

soooo... let´s finish this once and for all, since you obviously have a fucking problem with being a serb.

unbeknown to your limited inteligence, this site is about SMASHING PUMPKINS.
An US band from Chicago that has NOTHING to do with fucking Serbia or any other shit coming from that little pathetic nation that started 4 wars beween 1991 - 1995. (apart from the fact Smashing Pumpkins cancelled a show in Belgrade in 2008).

Serbia unlike Smashing Pumpkins, is responsible for over several million victims throughout 4 republics between that time.

Serbia is responsible for man slaughter and executions of more than 3 k people in Vukovar, 8k im Srebrenica (all of which surrenderd themslves to UN forces and Red cross), never to be seen again.

Not to mention occupations of Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Bihac...

And you know what? Despite the fact I indeed come from Croatia, I don´t even hate your stupid little country. As a matter of fact I support common regional basketball, waterpolo and handball league, which you most probably don´t even know about cause just like all Great Serbians, the further away you are - the louder you are. All the way from USA or wherever you are writing your silly comments from...

As far as ´undying alegiance to serbian nation´ is considered, I have no clue where you get this shit from or what is the point of achivment of this shit, but that is exactly what shows your level of inteligence. Implying something on someone who has nothing to do with what you tell him. That is SAD.

Not only I have nothing to do with you shitty little nation, I don´t even hate it.

I simply despise it. I despise the nation whose army saying was ´we can´t work, but we can rape and slaughter´.
No wonder that your gdp today is 75% behind Croatia´s.

Now please fuck off with your serban shit and return this board to Smashing Pumpkins. After all this years, it is kinda worn out to post ´great Serbia´ shit even if you go under the name of a fool.
I can also post stuff from elsewhere and write nuke serbia but I really, really think that would be below my level of inteligence.
Actually, answering you alone is kinda aad, for the wall has bigger inteligence than you.

MODS, I know you banned him before for this shit, but it seems he learned very little, can we repeat the process if he continues. It is a shame every topic gets destroyed by this fuck.

Last edited by croPUMPKINS : 12-20-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #41
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

gdp has to do with the fact that serbia got bombed to smithereens and croatia didn't.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #42
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by croPUMPKINS View Post
soooo... let´s finish this once and for all, since you obviously have a fucking problem with being a serb.

unbeknown to your limited inteligence, this site is about SMASHING PUMPKINS.
An US band from Chicago that has NOTHING to do with fucking Serbia or any other shit coming from that little pathetic nation that started 4 wars beween 1991 - 1995. (apart from the fact Smashing Pumpkins cancelled a show in Belgrade in 2008).

Serbia unlike Smashing Pumpkins, is responsible for over several million victims throughout 4 republics between that time.

Serbia is responsible for man slaughter and executions of more than 3 k people in Vukovar, 8k im Srebrenica (all of which surrenderd themslves to UN forces and Red cross), never to be seen again.

Not to mention occupations of Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Bihac...

And you know what? Despite the fact I indeed come from Croatia, I don´t even hate your stupid little country. As a matter of fact I support common regional basketball, waterpolo and handball league, which you most probably don´t even know about cause just like all Great Serbians, the further away you are - the louder you are. All the way from USA or wherever you are writing your silly comments from...

As far as ´undying alegiance to serbian nation´ is considered, I have no clue where you get this shit from or what is the point of achivment of this shit, but that is exactly what shows your level of inteligence. Implying something on someone who has nothing to do with what you tell him. That is SAD.

Not only I have nothing to do with you shitty little nation, I don´t even hate it.

I simply despise it. I despise the nation whose army saying was ´we can´t work, but we can rape and slaughter´.
No wonder that your gdp today is 75% behind Croatia´s.

Now please fuck off with your serban shit and return this board to Smashing Pumpkins. After all this years, it is kinda worn out to post ´great Serbia´ shit even if you go under the name of a fool.
I can also post stuff from elsewhere and write nuke serbia but I really, really think that would be below my level of inteligence.
Actually, answering you alone is kinda aad, for the wall has bigger inteligence than you.

MODS, I know you banned him before for this shit, but it seems he learned very little, can we repeat the process if he continues. It is a shame every topic gets destroyed by this fuck.
It's always the other guy.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #43
Cool As Ice Cream

Talking

Quote:
soooo... let´s finish this once and for all
loooool! nice try, you stupid cunt.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:48 AM   #44
FoolofaTook

Quote:
...unbeknown to your limited inteligence...

...I support common regional basketball, waterpolo and handball league...

...my level of inteligence.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #45
FoolofaTook

Boze dragi, how I have missed thee cropumpkins!

Welcome back my south slavic brother, welcome back!

Old 12-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #46
memories_unwind
František`s mate

cropumpkins is god.
and what is bc doing there? 20 posts an hour?!? he already lost it years ago, so how do you call this now? he`s like michael jackson holding his child out of the window, totally out of control...it`s sad to see your idol shitting all over good memories.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #47
Trotskilicious
Banned

i love how you guys are just now noticing this

Old 12-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #48
FoolofaTook

Can you read? Did you miss the part where he says Billy lost it years ago?

Old 12-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #49
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

FU Billy!

Now every time I'm out, running with my dog on a nice sunny day and I look up and notice the contrails in the sky, I am reminded...not about how I am being poisoned, but about how unbelievably fucking deluded you are these days.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #50
EyesOfAJackal
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpycat View Post
FU Billy!

Now every time I'm out, running with my dog on a nice sunny day and I look up and notice the contrails in the sky, I am reminded...not about how I am being poisoned, but about how unbelievably fucking deluded you are these days.
lol this exact thing happened to me the other day, I even mentioned it to my dad

it really is amazing to listen to him from the 90's compared to now. Seems like such a massive change, other than the tendency to lash out at any form of criticism

Old 12-22-2010, 02:55 AM   #51
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Can you read? Did you miss the part where he says Billy lost it years ago?
i dunno if you noticed but i don't really pay attention to what people say

Old 12-22-2010, 03:53 AM   #52
FoolofaTook

Smile

o rly? well that makes it all the more special when you take the time to pay attention to what i say. give me a hug!

Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #53
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i dunno if you noticed but i don't really pay attention to what people say
yet you are surprised that some people only notice billy's craziness just now. so you're expecting everyone else to read everything all the time, but for you it's ok to ignore what people say?

Old 12-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #54
FoolofaTook

thread needs more cropumpkins, less trotesticulous.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #55
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
yet you are surprised that some people only notice billy's craziness just now. so you're expecting everyone else to read everything all the time, but for you it's ok to ignore what people say?
i'm not sure anymore but here's the thing, netphoria has like what, 20 active boarders and we are still getting people going "HOLY CRAP BILLY CORGAN IS A JACKASS!" when most of us have been saying that for nearly a decade

Old 12-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #56
Rider
Minion of Satan

"I'm thinking of making my next album really new wave," Corgan says, "like '83-'84 new wave, not like Berlin. I spend all my time doing things that may be a bit tangential, but I think I'm going to go back to the core, the heart music. Echo and the Bunnymen."

This is standard stuff to anybody who has read even a single Billy Corgan profile, the basic curriculum of Pumpkins 101. But Thayil isn't buying. He's sore.

"Don't you see," Thayil says, "you're this incredibly talented guy. People like your music. You have a good band. You sell a lot of records. You don't need all this...stuff."

"What sign are you?" Corgan asks.

"What do you mean, what sign am I?" Thayil says. "What difference could that possibly make?"

"C'mon," wheedles Corgan, "when is your birthday?"

"All right, goddamn it: September 4th."

"Aha!" Corgan says. "A Virgo. You're argumentative."

"Damn right, I'm argumentative," Thayil says, and takes a long, angry pulll at his beer, "which you should know because I've been arguing with you for half an hour, not because of any sign."

"I'm a Pisces," Corgan replies. "We pick up on those things."

A minute later, Corgan, still probing, finally finds the key to Thayil's heart: "I hate how in magazine pictures, they always stick me somewhere in the back."

Thayil explodes: "What do you mean? You write all the songs, and you do all the interviews. You play the instruments on the album. You control the band to the extent that most people think of Smashing Pumpkins as the Billy Corgan Experience, and all you care about is some photograph?"

"But I hate it," Corgan says, "it means they don't think I'm the cute one."

"Ooh," Thayil says a little too loudly as Corgan walks away, "I'll bet he's going to call his therapist in Chicago, wake her up at four in the morning, and tell her about that big, mean bear who made fun of him."

The next day at the Big Day Out festival, Thayil is talking to Kim and Kelley Deal in the Breeders' dressing room when Corgan walks past wearing a long-sleeved Superman T-shirt like the one your four-year-old nephew probably owns.

"You hurt me deeply," Corgan says, touching the giant S on his chest and pouting. "You hurt me deeply in my heart." The Pumpkins go on to play the best set anybody has ever heard them play, their usual passiveness and precision overlaid with an unfamiliar scrim of anger that throws their music into brilliant relief.

Matt Cameron is a little astounded. "Kim should rent himself out as a tour shrink," he says.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #57
Mo
Immortal

Where's that from?

Old 12-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #58
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo View Post
Where's that from?
Spin 1994 I think.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #59
Rider
Minion of Satan

http://web.stargate.net/soundgarden/...pin_4-94.shtml

Old 12-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #60
Trotskilicious
Banned

steve albini called SP, Liz Phair and Urge Overkill a bunch of posturing phonies I learned. He is spot on about the last two...