Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #211
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

I like whatcolor taking this seriously.

I just wish I could remember enough about some of these people that I could do this list justice. But besides a handful of people, I can't. Too many changes in usernames and avatars, and frankly just the volume of people on this board make it difficult. I seldom post seriously and people don't respond seriously as they shouldn't. I have a great time with 95% of the people on here. And that's the way I like it. You guys may not know much about me, and likewise, but I say we have a good time together.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #212
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie
well hmph! why don't you just declare my full name to all of netphoria wayne!? (please don't)

his last name isn't much better!
I believe it's still plenty obscure. If I thought it was a threat at all I wouldn't have mentioned it.

If you think so, I will edit it.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #213
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

nah it's fine. the people here aren't that bright.

i totally forgot your last name and jk's. i'm old.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:08 AM   #214
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Aeroplane - anal play
alisonmonster - people say good things about you
Ammy - lives in california and has a kid and probably a boring life
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.) - wtf do you do anyway? nobody knows anything about you. you remind me of this supervisor i used to have.
AndySlash - toe jam fetishist
avian chaos - i like reading your blog. that's right, i have an unhealthy obsession for you.
bardy - i don't know. anal beads?
undersco_red - 85 beers, a pound of pot and a machete
Boycott Graceland - your sig is on fire
Caine Walker - i once bought coke from you
celluloid_love - what's with the screen name buddy? is somebody baking bread or did you fart?
ChristHimself - nobody fucks with the jesus
christian zombie vampires - i totally didn't know who you were and then figured it out and then hey, what's with all those canadians wearing offensive t-shirts at metrotown?
cork_soaker - i think of butt plugs when i see your name
daydreamer999 - more like gaydreamer
dean r koontz - you make weird comments about my posts and incorporate sick bad and thing in your responses. i find that to be totally gay and it makes me feel uncomfortable
Debaser - left coast guy, shit detector. never knew you were dating ava transformer until it was all over. way to stay off the radar
DeviousJ - you're like the jim from the office of netphoria. the real question is, who is your pam?
********** - you were once gay and hawaiian but now you're neither.
duovamp - colon flossing?
Effloresce - <3 i would love to fuck you so hard with my throbbing 9" cock i'd make you cry in ecstasy you closeted little pillow biter
d- you post a lot of pics of yourself
ella - i don't know. you're not an attention whore i think so that's fine
Elvis The Fat Years - you're tops in my book. i'd like to imagine that you'd have my back if we were in prison together. gay shit doesn't count in prison you know.
Esty - bardys tits. did you get rid of that avatar?
Eulogy - didn't you start posting here when you were 10?
Ever - pussy putty! it's a product!
Fathoms (unadorned) - i think you're deeply emotional. i'd give you a hug.
FatteningAss - oldschool badass
FutureBoy - never change your avatar please and never post your real picture. i want to think you look like that guy from office space in real life
Geek USA - LET'S GET FUCKED UP TEJAS STYLE!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
GlasgowKiss - i don't remember but i like your name
Gpub - powell-peralta BONES
graveflower - <3 sean casey
I Ate My Hamster - i'll meet you one day. we'll arm wrestle
Ihaman - your pics remind me of courntey from dandy warhols
Irridescent Fairysex - you're a guy right? that screen name always throws me off. like unicorn bareback fucking or something but more girly
??? - ???
Travis Meeks - east coast high roller
JokeyLoki - i LOATHE YOUR AVATAR.
KrazeeStacee - are you still a juggalo? why can't people comment on your boobs if you're wearing a top showing off your boobs? you like dogs and pot.
Lucy Sky Diamonds - canadian old school
Luke de Spa - i'd say weekend at bernie's part II. i don't know why. go with it
liz - i'd love to meet you one day. your posts are dearly missed on the noyen forums
Mablak - i thought you were warsaw
Mayfuck - internet chameleon. chameleon is almost as cool as chamillionaire
wHATcOLOR - a lot of people here would like to fuck you, almost as many as want to fuck devious j. good job prom queen. you wear the crown... but for how long?
mccrick - are you actually english? you know, cause england sucks.
mercurial - aren't you a kiwi? england sucks doesn't it?
mirrar - do you get mad when people call it whore-onto?
mistle - you're the most subtle person here. i bet you didn't see spider-man 3
mpp - You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?
Murgle - i think "turd burgle" when i see your screen name
cosmos - i don't know. you don't post a lot
Nate the Grate - you started posting here when you were 10 too right?
Neopryn - what does your name mean?
Nimrod's Son - tijuana, cockfights, spanish fly and the donkey show
noyen - hey i don't even know what your car looks like! WTF!
obscured01 - i wonder if the long wait of not fucking paid off?
ohnoitsbonnie - people said you were mayfuck but they don't do that anymore. who are you? eh. you're not annoying at least
Ol' Couch Ass - your avatar hypnotizes me every time. you're like some college student guy?
pale blue eyes - eh sorry i don't know
pale_princess - rarely posts now.
PkPhuoko - lives with ted nugent or something
ravenguy2000 - likes rollercoasters... or USED TO
redbull - good to be around and post shit. likes walks on the beach at sunset.
RockLobster - i should know but i don't
RopeyLopey - had redbull's avatar and both started with 'r' but now i don't get confused
Sepiae - chick? the name seems like a chick's name. oh yeah, weren't you that chris guy's girlfriend at one time? what was his name? rainbows and goldenshowers or some shit.
shannon - not annoying. i think you posted some pics once.
Shapan - student, has a radio show
sleeper - i can't remember what you were like in the old days. bitter about religion.
Smashingjj - HORNY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!YEAHBOY
Sonic Johnny - mortal enemy is silent johnny
sppunk - you don't really post much anymore
spring - pretty mellow for this place. makes me wonder why you keep coming back
tcm - the movie channel. that's what i think when i see your name. i know that would be tmc. i still think it anyway
tear stained glass - you used to be young and post here too
the/peuloxian cherub - same person or bf/gf combo or what? i get confused. either way, hot sex
Toby - everyone seems to have partied with you
To Starla - montana will eat you alive
Trotskilicious - one of the originals. stay golden pony boy
trykristin - are you still in college?
TuralyonW3 - what does your name mean? why do you have neil young in your avatar?
twice - doesn't even post here WTF
wally - i liked your old avatar with the laugh guy and the fake mustache
waltermcphilip - is that really your full name? i'll try to get used to that
Warsaw - i thought you lived in texas but you're in iowa? is living there kind of like one of those slow, painful turds that seem to take forever to squeeze out and make your asshole bleed after?

Old 06-22-2007, 12:10 AM   #215
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster

thank you for leaving me out

Old 06-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #216
sleeper
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
I always love this:

stop being a hypocrite sleeper.
that wasnt quick at all. i reserved judgment on trykristin more than any man here

the raped by a pig thing is a running joke

there is no hypocrisy here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrar
wait what. i am always tripped the fuck out by the impressions people online get of me. i have zero confidence, i pretty much hate myself, i am quite antisocial outside of my small friend group, and it takes people showing a whole lot of interest in hanging with me to get me to come out with them and convinced they like spending time with me.

and i am intimidated by you because you seem like mr cool intellectual that hates everyone.

isn't that funny...
certainly didnt get this impression. youre always posting pictures of wild good times and talking about party this and creepy dude you know that and whatever. really if a poll was run on whether you seem social or antisocial, it would be a landslide in favour of the former. not saying that makes it true, but thats the prevailing impression i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardy
It is depressing that people think I am very sad. I am at an annoying crossroads in life right now that I am having to be patient for but I wouldn't say that I am very sad.
i dont know, you seem melancholic. i predict a total breakdown in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin xp
seriously. he completely turned on me in one thread for making a simple silly joke and thinks that's my entire personality.

seems like a really angry guy trying to prove his intelligence online because he has no friends that would listen to him in real life.
well i wasnt blind to you before that. i even said then that id basically given you the benefit of the doubt for a long time and didnt join in the chorus against you but that that comment was the nail in the coffin.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #217
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

im going to cheat and just concentrate on people i have things to actually say, instead of saying "nice guy/gal"

avian chaos - final fantasy, nobuo, shaun of the dead, whats not to love?

cork_soaker - talened artist. quite the looker too

D - you like JJ72, you are a winner in my eyes. you vid post in that thread you started was quite hilarious.

Duovamp - wit + the pillow = awesome.

shapan - ever since that thread about your radio dj'ng i have a new found respect for you. bam! o/

Old 06-22-2007, 12:43 AM   #218
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

hey is karl konnor on this thing? i'm going to append him to mine

Old 06-22-2007, 12:45 AM   #219
Mayfuck
Banned

********** - ********** is my Good Friend. But lemme tell you something about this guy. He is immensly TALENTED. and he always thinks i'm bullshiting. maybe talented isn't the word, but he hasn't an affinity for art in all its forms. he's a really good writer, he used to keep up this livejournal and write about politics or society and would always lace these rants with some really funny shit. he's also great at design and does wonders with photoshop, he has such an eye for things. and i love his enthusiasm for experimental music and his enthusaism to make that music. i feel really privilged to know dom, in addition to all those awesome things he's a really nice guy. he's really cool without being intimidating, he's not a hipster at all but you get a sense he's kinda edgy. he also has a HUGE dick. but man this forum never appreciates anything he does but thats okay. 9.6

duovamp - interesting how fast the backlash went on this guy. pretty much under the radar throughout the whole beginning then kinda brokeout with whiteboard stuff, but that didn't last very long people started shitting on him and i like to think i was partly responsible for that. but honestly i dont think he deserves. he makes stupid posts sometimes, and ignorant observations on race and society, but if he sticks to the tcm buddy comedy stuff he'll be alright. i think we should mellow out on the guy and i believe he'll grow to be a delightful boarder. 7.2

Effloresce - Haha. Damn, where did this guy go wrong? Honestly I don't think he really did anything offensive to warrant all the hate. Face it, this guy is kind of a dork. A dork among a board full of dorks. I think he's just an easy target because he reacts sensitively and its really easy to push his buttons. that's probably where all the hate stems from and the fact he can't take a joke. But i remember before all the hate he was pretty decent and making a name for himself on the politics board. what the hell did we do to this guy? but lest remove the context: he's an okay person, not dumb, but not intelligent. not really interesting. if it wasn't for the bullseye on his head he wouldn't be noticeable here at all. honestly a bit on the boring side. 5.8

ella - i wish she'd go back to blonde hair and glasses. developing a butter stripper face, got kind of a skank look going on. and it really illustrates the dichotomy of ella. on the one hand she's got brains, she's genuine and seems like a person you can talk about anything with. probably hte kinda girl i'd date. reminds me of a far less jaded brady. but on the other hand she's got this stupid naivety. that thread where she asked about blowjob advice was really the pits. overly obnoxious flirting. its kinda gross. but what are you gonna do, such is the dichotomy of ella. but we'll see....6.3

Elvis The Fat Years - essential. a living legend. has done a spectacular job of hiding his true self. he lets on very rarely. but i kinda appreciate him like that. i'm not sure what to assume his true self his like. does he go to parties and drink. or does he stay home and drink. i know for one thing he's an alcoholic and he's probably constantly posting drunk. full of great quips and photoshops but his greatest contribution by far are the AIM chat transcripts. clever, witty and much appreciated. 9.0

Esty - how can we explain his pathetic boarding? He went from one bad style of boarding (boring) to an even worse one (obnoxious). spewing the worst, least clever "insults" on the SP board. i have a guess as to why he does it but i'm not gonna reveal it here. but if its for attnetion he truly needs to get off this board. and as sleeper pointed out all the cat calling toward the females here render him a genuine creep at this point, from something that was never funny in the first place. does anyone like this guy anymore? 2.0

Eulogy - I already thread about this guy and it sums up what I think about it. this little whiny turd who grew up to be a man and now calls the shots, schoolin the old guard like nimrod and rhino. a true success story. still has his foot in the WASP bubble though but he doesn't throw it around this board too much anymore so that's cool. still not like he's an awesome boarder or anything. his sports opinions are pretty spot on though. 7.5

Ever - not WASPy like eulogy but still partially in that bubble. I don't know. tries to act smarter than he actually is. in reality he's a meathead but too much of a gentle giant to make it belligerent. uhhh.....reminds me of a male bonnie. his dead pan sense of humor is great and really goes unnoticed on this board. friendly in an interesting/cute way very unlike Shapan who is utterly boring and a total suckup. ever's niceness is genuine...mostly. but i still think he's trying to live up to some act. i like this little guy and if i had to adopt a board lilttle brother it'd be either him or rockin' cherub 7.8

Fathoms (unadorned) - fascinating guy who unfortunately seems to have traded in his imagination for cynicism. i once knew catatonic fathoms and for those who weren't here before 2005, he would write very long, abstract yet pleasant to read even if you didn't understand what he was saying. he used to be so good with words but now limits himself to theism and hockey threads. but maybe he's trying to become less of a dork. i'm still not sure what to make of fathoms. too bad we never got to know him. i still think he's an essential netphorian even if he's not that popular. he's been around forever and he occupies a niche thats uniquely his. underrated and underappreciated boarder and one ofmy favorites. 8.8

FatteningAss - uhh i'm realizing that i haven't really wrote any harsh things about nay netphorians so far, save esty. i dont know if i've become tolerant or forgave bad boarding or hwatever cause i dont really feel that much ill will toward gil for instance. i miss netphoria chat and joking around with this guy but somewhere along the way he got obnoxious with the ceaseless butt jokes and gay jokes. for a while i truly disliked this guy for being a simpleton but i dont feel like that anymore. probably cause he rarely posts. but when he does he still resorts to that stupid shit. still i dunno...whatever. guess i'm in a generous mood. oh i know what it is: i'd probably get along with him in real life. 4.5

Old 06-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #220
sleeper
Minion of Satan

for the love of shit man, you have to stop using the word "boarding." the hint of irony in your use of this notwithstanding, you obviously mean this shit to a significant degree.

really, to care about "good boarding" is just to totally miss the point, i think, and in a really moronic, detestable way. how many years will it take for you to realize that all of those games and shit are a pathetic waste of time?

all i know is that all of the self-conscious boarders are the worst of the worst. you and sean casey and alex and dean koontz are all horrid, worthless posters when youre in character. you and sean (at least) are actually pretty cool and likable when youre out of character, though.

i really call bullshit on this supposed higher level of posting. i think youre a downright fucking moron for thinking its so cool and great, and i think this whole thing is just one big collective delusion that only the idiot sheep here actually buy into. everyone else is actually doing something worthwhile with their time here, in one way or another, even garbage posters like toby.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #221
mercurial
$ W▲ G

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing
mercurial - aren't you a kiwi? england sucks doesn't it?
yes

Old 06-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #222
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

sleeper can you please keep it short and sweet? its not like we don't have enough to read already

Old 06-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #223
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkate
i think so.

i tried to do this properly but i can't. so instead i turned it into 20 Netphorians From the Given List I'd Invite to a Dinner Party: alisonmonster, AndySlash, underscored, DeviousJ, avian chaos, GlasgowKiss, I Ate My Hamster, Mayfuck, wHATcOLOR, mercurial, Nimrod's Son, noyen, pale blue eyes, ravenguy2000, RopeyLopey, Sepiae, sickbadthing, sppunk, spring, twice
jk, i'm honoured thank you

Old 06-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #224
TuralyonW3
Immortal

hahah I agree with a lot of what sleeper said about "boarding" although I like sean, alex, dean & toby.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:09 AM   #225
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
sleeper can you please keep it short and sweet? its not like we don't have enough to read already

perfect -- i was planning on mentioning how i dislike this lazy and overused sad little excuse for a criticism against sleeper in my comments, but i coudln't remember who the people are that use it. bingo, i should have guessed

Old 06-22-2007, 01:10 AM   #226
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring
jk, i'm honoured thank you

me too -- i was pretty shocked to be on there. i don't think i've ever really interacted with jenniferkate

Old 06-22-2007, 01:11 AM   #227
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

I actually really enjoy reading Julio's thoughts on everyone. These are times that I like him alot. Yes, I ride him quite a bit. But there was a time when we were quite fond of each other.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:13 AM   #228
wHATcOLOR

yeah his reviews are real thorough

Old 06-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #229
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

He's really good at his bullshit, Ill give him that.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #230
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR
perfect -- i was planning on mentioning how i dislike this lazy and overused sad little excuse for a criticism against sleeper in my comments, but i coudln't remember who the people are that use it. bingo, i should have guessed
i don't use 'tl;dr' that much on sleeper. i generally read through most of it in the philosophical/religion threads but in some stupid silly thread that he posts a 5paragraph essay it's kind of overdone.
plus i don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #231
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
yeah his reviews are real thorough
Liking yours just as much.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:17 AM   #232
wHATcOLOR

Quote:
i don't use 'tl;dr' that much on sleeper. i generally read through most of it in the philosophical/religion threads but in some stupid silly thread that he posts a 5paragraph essay it's kind of overdone.
plus i don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not.

i'm hardly surprised you'd think that i was being sarcastic and way to backtrack you disgusting little cur.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:18 AM   #233
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
i'm hardly surprised you'd think that i was being sarcastic and way to backtrack you disgusting little cur.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #234
wHATcOLOR

i see you've taken a page from yo soy el mujer's book with the .gif non-responses

Old 06-22-2007, 01:20 AM   #235
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
i see you've taken a page from yo soy el mujer's book with the .gif non-responses
you can talk to me on aim if you really want a response.

i just thought 'disgusting little cur' and 'little fuck' is cute.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:20 AM   #236
sleeper
Minion of Satan

Quote:
just through sheer repetition im getting worn down and exhausted with all of the criticisms of me being long winded and am starting to almost believe it in a way.

for the longest time i thought these people just werent interested in the kind of stuff i was, they didnt really want "discussion" but more just "chatting" (not a bad thing, to be clear) or something. from that perspective, im some intruder with an unattractive sense of entitlement or something.

but i think the point is that id be perfectly happy never interacting with the general milieu here at all and instead just posting in a few choice threads with even only a single person listening and responding. that doesnt mean i cant still be long winded but it does mean that even if im as concise as i possibly could be ill still be making long posts because thats just what im interested in.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #237
wHATcOLOR

you're even further out of touch than i thought if you think i'm going to sign on to aim to talk to you

Old 06-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #238
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

I wish someone had the time to kill to take all of these and the Netphorian Member Scouting Guide thread and put them together to make a webpage where each username entered was clickable and lead to a page of reviews of each user.

Another brilliant idea. People made myspace pages solely for their netphorian username and kept separate from their normal real life(if they wanted to keep it separate.) With a home netphoria myspace page that was actually functionable. Anything to help me differentiate between who is who on this board.

I'm just full of ideas.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #239
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

yo soy el mujer= i am the woman

man=hombre

Old 06-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #240
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
you're even further out of touch than i thought if you think i'm going to sign on to aim to talk to you
then be happy with the response i choose to give you bitch