Old 07-31-2017, 05:48 PM   #2492
MplsTaper
Ownz

North Korea loves Christie.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40780651

Old 07-31-2017, 05:52 PM   #2493
The Omega Concern
Banned

He's holding those nachos like the nuclear codes are tucked under them. And you really can't act like a tough guy when your pants are pulled up past your waist.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:55 PM   #2494
The Omega Concern
Banned

The only thing that concerns me about the wanne-be Scarface losing his post, is that the man taking it over is reported to have called Comey to tell him he thought he got a raw deal from the Pres.

I suppose its worth the time to try and find out if this is true or not...if it is, he's just another swamp creature and there's pretty much no way out of this DC cesspool of criminality if all they do is cover for each other at the expense of all of us.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 07-31-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Old 07-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #2495
The Omega Concern
Banned

Wonder if Mooch bet against himself to make a killing. To those who guessed right and made 7x returns...congrats. For you shorts out there, sorry, better luck next time.

Old 07-31-2017, 06:39 PM   #2496
LaBelle
Minion of Satan

When will the swamp be drained?

Should be done by now.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:13 PM   #2497
reprise85
garbage person

Location: I'm surprised you guys are so big on rap, considering it's the most masochistic music of any genre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The only thing that concerns me about the wanne-be Scarface losing his post, is that the man taking it over is reported to have called Comey to tell him he thought he got a raw deal from the Pres.

I suppose its worth the time to try and find out if this is true or not...if it is, he's just another swamp creature and there's pretty much no way out of this DC cesspool of criminality if all they do is cover for each other at the expense of all of us.
kelly is not taking mooch's job tho

it's hilarious that apparently mooch got the priebus fired and the replacement fires him right away

or maybe it's because he went after the untouchable steve bannon?

Old 07-31-2017, 09:26 PM   #2498
fuzzyroes
Braindead

The one thing I appreciate aboiut Trump is that he's not just holding pat with his appointees, if they don't work out, he gets someone else in and doesn't care about the optics of it all. It takes a good leader to accept when he's made a mistake in hiring.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #2499
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
The one thing I appreciate aboiut Trump is that he's not just holding pat with his appointees, if they don't work out, he gets someone else in and doesn't care about the optics of it all. It takes a good leader to accept when he's made a mistake in hiring.
oh yeah this is all the result of great leadership

Old 07-31-2017, 09:49 PM   #2500
fuzzyroes
Braindead

The guys not afraid to cut his losses. Gotta appreciate that. It seems like most people would prefer her stick it out with people even after learning that they're not effective. The mans new to the job. There's gonna be some tinkering and a learning curve.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:50 PM   #2501
fuzzyroes
Braindead

TOC what do you make of this John Kelly guy?

I'm not really sure I'm really all that encouraged from what I've heard.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:52 PM   #2502
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
When will the swamp be drained?

Should be done by now.

Wheels of justice turn slow and all that. I could point to many instances suggesting this, but the latest of them would be Wasserman's crushed laptops getting confiscated by the FBI and her now incarcerated IT man looking like a Muslim Brotherhood plant.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:53 PM   #2503
The Omega Concern
Banned

Hiring the General as chief of staff could be a big sign in that direction. Haven't seen the story of him calling Comey substantiated yet, but this vid here is pretty cut and dry and it suggest the Military brass has taken over the government.

Between the Dem's, the Rep's and the CIA, the Military would be the least hawkish, btw.

Here's Kelly a month ago going on record of saying he was threatened by congress and was none too pleased about it.

"I am offended when members of this institution exert pressure and often threaten me and my officers to ignore the laws they make and I am sworn to uphold."

The look on Paul Ryan's face when he says this is telling. This guy is in charge of the W.H now; lock and load, it's going get real bumpy because the Swamp ain't going down without a war or something.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 07-31-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:07 PM   #2504
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
TOC what do you make of this John Kelly guy?

I'm not really sure I'm really all that encouraged from what I've heard.
See Above.

New face, only heard about him last week from Roger Stone's report on him being a dark horse candidate for the position. Even Stone called him a wild card. No way a military rank would put up with the Mooch's antics. Mooch was insane, but there was some question he was really a Trump loyalist.

If Trump is the lying narcissistic prick with an overinflated ego and sense of himself with thin skin as the left make him out to be, why wouldn't Trump hire a guy from New York he only pretended to like and screw his life over knowing he would implode at the job? Dude just had a baby and now the wife is divorcing him over his 'naked ambition' at political power. She gone! lol. holy shit...Trump's a mad man.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:13 PM   #2505
reprise85
garbage person

Location: I'm surprised you guys are so big on rap, considering it's the most masochistic music of any genre.

To distract from the hearings that have been going on this week that absolutely nobody is talking about, would be my guess of why Trump did it. Although he may or may not have expected Mooch to blow up quite so spectacularly.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:13 PM   #2506
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
The guys not afraid to cut his losses. Gotta appreciate that. It seems like most people would prefer to stick it out with people even after learning that they're criminal. The mans new to the job. There's gonna be some tinkering and a learning curve.

fixed

Eric Holder?

Old 07-31-2017, 10:19 PM   #2507
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
To distract from the hearings that have been going on this week that absolutely nobody is talking about, would be my guess of why Trump did it. Although he may or may not have expected Mooch to blow up quite so spectacularly.

Perhaps, but why? What meetings specifically and for what crime or whatever being covered up?

Evidence is mounting that the Obama admin was putting Muslim Brotherhood operatives all up in the government and spying on their adversaries and worse. The FBI has lawfully grabbed Debbie Wasserman-Schultz by the *ussy and the MSM has spent a total of less than one minute reporting on it.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:31 PM   #2508
redbreegull
Immortal

EVIDENCE IS MOUNTING

Old 07-31-2017, 10:31 PM   #2509
redbreegull
Immortal

IMPLICATIONS WILL BE HUGE

Old 08-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #2510
reprise85
garbage person

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mittee/534864/

Old 08-01-2017, 05:31 AM   #2511
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAndMyLlama View Post
He died on the way back to his home planet
bahahahahaha

Old 08-02-2017, 08:50 PM   #2512
fuzzyroes
Braindead

All you people who are soooooo upset with America should put your money where your mouth is and come out North and hang with me ... Otherwise show a little nationalistic pride will ya?

Old 08-02-2017, 08:54 PM   #2513
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

justin trudeaux would punch you in your fucking ,mouths you mentally deranged nazi

Old 08-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #2514
fuzzyroes
Braindead

Trudeau in my opinion is nothing but a puppet, but Canadas role in the world is so small that it doesn't really matter. I appreciate the sensationalism of him though.

But really, I can understand disagreeing and protesting against ones government, but seeing RBG wish death to his nations leader? Come on guys...

Old 08-02-2017, 09:04 PM   #2515
LaBelle
Minion of Satan

Seems fair when it comes to a guy who wants to sign a bill that will literally kill people.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #2516
fuzzyroes
Braindead

Yeah, I'm lukewarm about his health-care stance, but Obamacare has major issues that are only going to get worse and need to be addressed. So it's basically a shit show anyway you crack it.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #2517
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Trudeau in my opinion is nothing but a puppet, but Canadas role in the world is so small that it doesn't really matter. I appreciate the sensationalism of him though.

But really, I can understand disagreeing and protesting against ones government, but seeing RBG wish death to his nations leader? Come on guys...
no you come on you fucking ass licking nazi cunt boy

trump is a POS who is destroying fabrics of the USA. lie down and lick your masters feet you obsequious fuck

Old 08-02-2017, 09:13 PM   #2518
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

rare picture of fuzzy (on the left)

Old 08-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #2519
reprise85
garbage person

Quote:
Yeah, I'm lukewarm about his health-care stance, but Obamacare has major issues that are only going to get worse and need to be addressed. So it's basically a shit show anyway you crack it.
taking away healthcare is not the same as letting people keep it

Old 08-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #2520
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
no you come on you fucking ass licking nazi cunt boy

trump is a POS who is destroying fabrics of the USA. lie down and lick your masters feet you obsequious fuck

oh look...another indoctrinated leftist, how original.

Closed Thread