Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #3931
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Does that ******* me?

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #3932
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
Wait. You people are in favour of Islam?
we're in favor of people having the freedom to live as they want and be judged fairly as individuals, not stereotypes. the Kindness Regime rules here.

 
redbreegull is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #3933
MplsTaper
Ownz
 
MplsTaper's Avatar
 
Posts: 948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
Wait. You people are in favour of Islam?
You are not worthy of that username. Please change it to something else.

 
MplsTaper is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:53 PM   #3934
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

What the fuck is up rn? Why does Netphoria not let me type the word "*******"?

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #3935
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

I N C L U D E

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #3936
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,951
Default

Breaking News: Marquis is a total piece of shit.

Someone had to fill the poots void I guess.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #3937
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Weird. Why does it turn into a bunch of stars?

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #3938
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Rbg, I know you mean well but you are wasting your time. They will not change.
Marquis could change if he's really 17. I was definitely much more racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. when I was 17 than I am now. There's a reason these issues are so hard for our society; they are hard to think about and to work through. But I think I have become a bit smarter about it by having more life experiences and listening to more people's voices instead of rushing to assert my biases.

But he does kind of seem like he could be a troll.

 
redbreegull is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #3939
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

That genuinely hurt to read.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #3940
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

I'm not a troll, ffs.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #3941
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

It's just what I felt. Reading the Quran sucked. It's a very oppressive religion that belittles women. :/

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #3942
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default


 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #3943
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Breaking News: Marquis is a total piece of shit.

Someone had to fill the poots void I guess.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #3944
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,062
Default

Yeah, lighten up guys. We finally get a new poster contributing and everyone brings out the pitchforks with this mass paranoia.

It's no wonder so few people stick around.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #3945
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

FUCK

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #3946
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

That signature was a mistake. :/ I thought I deleted it.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #3947
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,951
Default

Probs fuzzys troll. Here to offer immoral support to himself.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #3948
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Probs fuzzys troll. Here to offer immoral support to himself.
Stop. Please.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #3949
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Okay, again with the signature. Goddammit.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:01 PM   #3950
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Listen. I read the Quran. I didn't like it because it's highly oppressive, and it was written by a pedophile. I am not for pedophilia. End of story. I don't know why I'm getting so much hate for this. Facts are facts.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:02 PM   #3951
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,223
Default

Marquis to answer your earlier question, it is harmful to express your opinions because we do not exist in a vacuum. When you feel the need to express negative opinions on trans people and purposefully deny them the agency to identify themselves, you contribute to transphobia and the ideology of trans-skepticism, which has no scientific backing. Your ideas get into the public discourse and enlarge the stigma against trans people. This directly impacts the mental health of trans people, including the staggering suicide rate.

HuffPo – The Truth About Transgender Suicide

 
redbreegull is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #3952
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

A. Pronoun. Doesn't. Change. Shit.

Like I've said, I am not denying anyone their humanity. I'm against transphobia. Everyone was born equal, and that's all there is to it. Just because I refer to someone by their biological sex doesn't mean I'm some kind of Nazi bigot, FFS.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:05 PM   #3953
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Everyone telling me I'm a crappy person but some of them aren't telling me why I'm a crappy person. Throwing allegations around won't get anyone anywhere. Finding a solution will.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #3954
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: The Official Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue drunk/drugs/sad sex thread
Posts: 16,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
yes, obviously. whiteness is the top of the totem pole and all other racial statuses exist below that to varying degrees. even within minority communities, people who look more "white" experience less prejudice. white used to mean wasp. the irish, the italians, the jews... these groups used to be nonwhite essentially. now they are considered white, because they have integrated into the tasteless cultural mayonnaise that is "white america," aka groups with light skin who possess cultural clout and wealth. white supremacy is a global phenomenon. people with light skin experience less prejudice everywhere, even within many races and ethnic groups. if you are interested there is a LOT you can read up on to modernize your view of race from fuzzy's which is stuck in the baby boomer generation.



I'm not being serious though, I obviously don't hate white people. I am one, and most of the people I know are white. They just aren't profoundly ignorant racist doofuses like you who benefit from white privilege in complete obliviousness. When you say racist shit, you don't even realize you are saying it or you say it in malice, like your blatant prejudice against Muslims despite being fact checked about your knowledge of Islam many times over





that's because you are too uneducated and uninformed and uncritical to see it. you have demonstrated many times that you will go to great lengths to justify ridiculous things to yourself no matter how absurd you look to others because you cannot deal with information that contradicts your previously held biases.
I was gonna say, now watch as fuzzy either completely ignores this, fails to acknowledge it, or says he can't be bothered arguing about it or says you're "flapping your gums", but then I thought I'd give him a chance without assuming the worst of him

 
Shallowed is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:07 PM   #3955
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,951
Default

Rbg look at his signature, his location, his hatred of trans, feminists, muslims and the fact that he does not give a shit about joining forces with someone who racistly attacked women from his supposed country.

he is not indian and he isn't 17. He is some male anglosaxon imperialist swine of a troll. the last 24 has fully convinced me of this. fuck him.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:08 PM   #3956
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
It's just what I felt. Reading the Quran sucked. It's a very oppressive religion that belittles women. :/
The Quran also gives women rights they didn't have in Western society until after the Enlightenment. Also basically all religions and belief systems are misogynistic to a degree, because they were all invented by men. That's what patriarchy is. It doesn't mean Muslims are bad people. There is good and bad like within all groups.

 
redbreegull is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:09 PM   #3957
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Okay. Instead of accusations, let us look at actual evidence and where I'm factually incorrect.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:10 PM   #3958
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

Took. You're pretty much the best person I've come across on the internet, ever. :/ I don't know why everyone is hating on me.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:11 PM   #3959
MarquisInSpades
Banned
 
Location: /private/etc/hosts.txt
Posts: 1,901
Default

I do not hate trans people. I do not hate feminists. I do not hate Muslims. I never said I hated any of them.

 
MarquisInSpades is offline
Old 12-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #3960
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: The Official Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue drunk/drugs/sad sex thread
Posts: 16,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
A. Pronoun. Doesn't. Change. Shit.
Then why go to so much effort to deny trans people of the simplest of dignities?

I mean, how would you feel if everyone called you she instead of he, and demanded that they know best about how you should be referred to?

 
Shallowed is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Ryan: I've talked with Trump extensively about the constitution Catherine Wheel General Chat Message Board 21 02-01-2017 11:09 AM
Trump not being sarcastic about Obama being the founder of ISIS Catherine Wheel General Chat Message Board 5 08-13-2016 04:19 PM
Billy Corgan on Donald Trump eyeboogers Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 25 12-01-2015 02:51 AM
Jerry Seinfeld on presidential hopeful Donald Trump Catherine Wheel General Chat Archive 0 05-02-2011 05:30 AM
rosie vs. trump xMAdMx General Chat Archive 26 12-23-2006 03:27 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014