I think they're called Quran Quran
Must spread repore

Old 01-27-2017, 08:27 AM   #213
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I feel like I'm conversing with my niece
So, uh... your niece has seen your dick?

And here I thought that I was only joking when I made that Utah crack.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:52 AM   #214
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Don't worry, maybe in 4 years the Democrats will shove out another old out of touch woman (maybe Elizabeth Warren!) and you can actually mobilize enough people this time to vote for her and achieve your little social-justice paradise. But for now, Trumps your commander and chief, and if you really have a problem with it: you're free to get the hell out've the country
Lol, Fuzzy said he liked Sanders, but he doesn't like Warren. I wonder what the most relevant difference to him is, considering that Warren is much closer to Sanders than she is to Clinton. Any ideas...?

Quote:
Well you keep on crying alligator tears about your exciting new populist president.

[...]

You could have it worse: you could live in cold dreary, lawless Canada for fucks sake.
Jesus, I'm having an aneurysm, I'm laughing so hard.

I was going to comment on how Fuzzy, even after explanation, still doesn't understand what "crocodile tears" are, but seeing as he mangled the phrase into "alligator tears," something that nobody actually says, I guess he's created a new phrase, the meaning of which he is free to stipulate.

Also, "lawless Canada..." Jesus, Fuzzy, we have ten times less crime per capita than your revered law-and-order paradise to the South. I'm actually hoping you follow through on your intention of moving to the U.S. so that your chance of getting shot rises tenfold. Your dad never lived to recognize his huge error of waiting until August of 1998 to reveal to you that he was just pranking you when he told you 12 years prior that the Mad Max movie he let you watch was a documentary about living conditions in the Prairies, as by that time, you were already two months past your cut-off date for being able to assimilate new information into your mental catalogue.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:26 AM   #215
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
The Stoning Stones

Black (and only black) Floyd

Red Hot Chili Hummus

Guns N' Other Firearms

Backstreet Women

Iron Maidens

Old 01-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #216
run2pee
Minion of Satan

How is thread gonna die when b0lls keep rofling me

Old 01-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #217
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I think they're called Quran Quran
Lol

Old 01-27-2017, 02:42 PM   #218
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Disco Kunt, despite your walls of flowery text that no one gives a fuck enough to read, you really are as dumb as bucket of fried chicken.
Ha. Scoff if you must. Despite the repore you have built with Fuzzy, you are only futility poisoning the well with your alligator tears of false equivalency. As I have deduced, you are not commander chief, and are, at best, sergeant ⊻ second lieutenant.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #219
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
what's that supposed to mean poots!?!?!? (that's bonnie on the left wearing the pink btw)

http://www.trueactivist.com/wp-conte...2013/11/11.jpg
I've had my differences with bonnie, but if you're going to take jabs at someone, can you at least attempt being fresh, unique, entertaining or at least funny? Your humor reads like a 50 year old guy who passes along chain emails about Obummer.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #220
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Well you keep on crying alligator tears about your exciting new populist president. If you have that much of a problem why don't you take action?

You remind me of all those washed up celebrities who came to the podium and passionately explained that they'd be leaving the country if Trump wins. Everyone was in awe and inspiration of their integrity... And then Trump wins and it's all "ahhhh, we've changed our minds, we're gonna stay"

Tail between the legs.

You live in a great country, show a little patriotism now and again why dontcha? You could have it worse: you could live in cold dreary, lawless Canada for fucks sake.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #221
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Every time I have to embed a Family Guy clip, I die a little more inside.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #222
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I say, having just called someone out for his stale humor.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #223
FoolofaTook

Yeah I never want to hear you disparage another one of my sublime ur mom jokes again.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:42 PM   #224
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Also, "lawless Canada..." Jesus, Fuzzy, we have ten times less crime per capita than your revered law-and-order paradise to the South. I'm actually hoping you follow through on your intention of moving to the U.S. so that your chance of getting shot rises tenfold. Your dad never lived to recognize his huge error of waiting until August of 1998 to reveal to you that he was just pranking you when he told you 12 years prior that the Mad Max movie he let you watch was a documentary about living conditions in the Prairies, as by that time, you were already two months past your cut-off date for being able to assimilate new information into your mental catalogue.
Well sure if you're talking about a total shit-hole somewhere like Alberta or Manitoba then yeah, I'm sure crime isn't much of a problem. But crimes been steadily on the rise here in BC. Check out Surrey BC. The crime rates are staggering.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #225
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Yeah I never want to hear you disparage another one of my sublime ur mom jokes again.
I'll disparage your mom!

Old 01-27-2017, 08:47 PM   #226
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Those poor oppressed young ladies. Just dying for a little individuality. Heartbreaking.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:49 PM   #227
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
The Stoning Stones

Black (and only black) Floyd

Red Hot Chili Hummus

Guns N' Other Firearms

Backstreet Women

Iron Maidens
The Smashing Turbans

Turban-Jam

Stone-Temple Turbans

Old 01-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #228
run2pee
Minion of Satan

-3 for overuse "turbans"

Old 01-27-2017, 08:57 PM   #229
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...2/68303282.jpg

Old 01-27-2017, 08:57 PM   #230
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Srsly fuzzy, don't "laugh" at your own jokes, it's poor form.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:58 PM   #231
fuzzyroes
Banned

I know, i felt I had to elaborate that I was just messing around though since everyones been so on edge lately

Old 01-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #232
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Well, that is partially your fault, y'know.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:02 PM   #233
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I think we all get that you're messing around, but the difference is that rather than getting piss all over your Gamecube, you're kind of spritzing some folks in here with it as well.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:06 PM   #234
fuzzyroes
Banned

that's so awful. I feel so bad

Old 01-27-2017, 10:28 PM   #235
LaBelle
Socialphobic

And if you been drinking it's highly flammable piss.

Old 01-27-2017, 10:29 PM   #236
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

#flamingcubes

Old 01-27-2017, 10:34 PM   #237
redbreegull

in middle school this guy who I hung out with sometimes so I could play his xbox at his house kept calling me flame cube cause I liked nintendo which was supposed to be a really clever attack because only gays like gamecube, get it??

I wound up having a big fight with him over a different instance of him being homophobic and we didn't talk for a long time. after awhile things thawed and we were "cool." Now he's a Trump supporter. What a surprise. also the first white person I ever heard call a black person the N word

Old 01-27-2017, 10:43 PM   #238
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
in middle school this guy who I hung out with sometimes so I could play his xbox at his house kept calling me flame cube cause I liked nintendo which was supposed to be a really clever attack because only gays like gamecube, get it??

I wound up having a big fight with him over a different instance of him being homophobic and we didn't talk for a long time. after awhile things thawed and we were "cool." Now he's a Trump supporter. What a surprise. also the first white person I ever heard call a black person the N word
I hope you've unfriended him by now.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #239
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

why couldn't you just get an xbox?

Old 01-27-2017, 11:09 PM   #240
fuzzyroes
Banned

X-box always seemed too nerdy cause of the Microsoft connection.

Sony's are where it was at