Immortal

you got it dude

Old 06-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #184
bardy
Immortal

Old 06-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #185
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

what a great demonstration of how shapan and his peers can be contrasted the older crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkate
i tried to do this properly but i can't. so instead i turned it into 20 Netphorians From the Given List I'd Invite to a Dinner Party: alisonmonster, AndySlash, underscored, DeviousJ, avian chaos, GlasgowKiss, I Ate My Hamster, Mayfuck, wHATcOLOR, mercurial, Nimrod's Son, noyen, pale blue eyes, ravenguy2000, RopeyLopey, Sepiae, sickbadthing, sppunk, spring, twice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapan
id bring in all the cool netphorians that have only been here for a couple of years and we'd crash this party on our fucking motorcycles

Quote:
okay

Old 06-21-2007, 10:02 PM   #186
wHATcOLOR

i'll try to do this list tonight

Old 06-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #187
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i cant wait

Old 06-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #188
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

you'll read it.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:27 PM   #189
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

MORE UPDATES ON PAGE 3. CHECK EM OUT!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #190
Pretzel Logic
Apocalyptic Poster

DEL

Old 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #191
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
i think so.

i tried to do this properly but i can't. so instead i turned it into 20 Netphorians From the Given List I'd Invite to a Dinner Party: alisonmonster, AndySlash, underscored, DeviousJ, avian chaos, GlasgowKiss, I Ate My Hamster, Mayfuck, wHATcOLOR, mercurial, Nimrod's Son, noyen, pale blue eyes, ravenguy2000, RopeyLopey, Sepiae, sickbadthing, sppunk, spring, twice
i know i wasn't on the list but jeez....

Old 06-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #192
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie
maybe if you're nice to him chris would bring you as his +1

Old 06-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #193
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I heard you can bring a date. You'll have to ask SBT, I waiting to see if spava says yes or not. But if she says no, you can come with me.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #194
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son
maybe if you're nice to him chris would bring you as his +1
You've been here since before 2002 right?

Old 06-21-2007, 10:46 PM   #195
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

a girl can dream...

but i'd just demand that jk drop some of those people off because i don't know who they are. and if i don't know them they by now they're not worth socializing with in the real word.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #196
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Ate My Hamster
I heard you can bring a date. You'll have to ask SBT, I waiting to see if spava says yes or not. But if she says no, you can come with me.
you're still picking lisa over me? jesus.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #197
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor
i thought rockin cherub liked me!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #198
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Ate My Hamster
i'm going stag, prolly score some tail there

Old 06-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #199
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Travis Meeks(dave--not the singer) might try to get me to bring him. But sometimes you just have to leave the wife at home.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:52 PM   #200
Nimrod's Son

wait, noyen IS going, right?

Old 06-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #201
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
you're still picking lisa over me? jesus.
You know what they say. Once you go canadian, you'll never look for a date again.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:55 PM   #202
jenniferkate
bitch please.

Talking

Quote:
i only went by the list! i figured you'd be coming with chris anyway

ps your avatar rules

Old 06-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #203
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

i will not be defined by my significant other!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #204
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son
i'm going stag, prolly score some tail there
We could tag team and DP a slore or two like these guys.

http://www.wrestlingclassics.com/bus...homeimage2.jpg

Old 06-21-2007, 10:58 PM   #205
jenniferkate
bitch please.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #206
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

there will be no slores at jk's!

sorry this has become a chat thread. greatest apologies netphoria!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #207
wHATcOLOR

i will do these in increments of 10 or 20, i'll revisit/edit this same post when i've completed more

smurfing - this guy kind of weirds me out. He didn't seem to react when yo soy el mejor posted that horrendous letter, which I suppose is the mature thing to do. But given the other correspondence I've seen of his, to Eli, I believe, it's seems being mature probably takes a concentrated effort from him. and who writes a letter like that? that was beyond embarassing. i think a lot of his arguments are horrendous, and then he'll cease to respond after countering them, or he'll post an animated .gif. pretty weak. and given all this, i don't feel particularly strongly about the guy, it's just when he makes his presence known, it's real obnoxious

Aeroplane - I used to get annoyed by a lot of the stuff aeroplane posted, but I don't get as annoyed anymore. I'm not sure if his style has changed or if he's just inured himself to us all.. Curious about the hollywood stuff, would like to see a bit more name dropping

alisonmonster - seems like she's pretty hard to get riled up, she seems like someone who's respected in real life and seems real cool on the boards too

Ammy - I used to wonder what it'd be like once she had a daughter, if she'd post every day like she was doing before the baby, and how that seemed odd. She hardly posts these days and that seems pretty healthy! that's pretty cool

Andrew_Pakula - the server doesn't seem to have the performance issues it used to have, that's cool. I've found him to be pretty quick to ban me, and I can always sense it coming, but he's pretty fair about making it temporary. I remember after the frank quinto thing he said that he'd opened up lines of communication with the band's management, i wonder if anything will ever come of that

AndySlash - I met this guy once and he was really cool. He has an entire house made of pink floyd cds. I was in minneapolis for work and I stayed an extra day to kick it with him and mariner, and these guys are real great guys. I like his sense of humor too.

avian chaos - I met her once, and that was pretty fun. She was super nice. This sounds corny, but I guess I've come to grips with my corniness -- when she posts pictures, or when I read what she posts, I get this sense that she's really living a life that is a real worthwhile experience. and this is entirely speculation, but her friends seem like the kinds of friends i wanted when i was younger but wasn't cool enough for.

bardy - ok I used to get real annoyed with her, and then I didn't mind so much, but recently she's been throwing a bit of a know-it-all vibe, which is something I really don't enjoy. In that computer thread for example, I was saying that I wanted a machine that i could travel with, that i could do business things on, etc. and her entirely unsolicited suggestion was that i should tell my managers at work that i want a notebook computer. ok, that's nice, but i have a notebook from work. the thread was for a machine i want for personal use. i'm glad you're so willing to dish out advice though all things considered, i don't really have a problem with her, that stuff annoys me though

BubleBeeMouth - I enjoy his posts. He's in this tier of boarders that is kind of hard to define -- he doesn't post very much, but when he does, it's usually pretty good. Intelligent, witty, etc. Mablak is one who I'd put in this category. Monkeyfritters as well. waltermcmillonclip seems to have recently transitioned out of this group by posting more frequently and more chattily. but yeah, i usually make the effort to read bumblebeemouth's posts

Cunt_Magenta - how long has this person been posting here? Not long enough to make an impression

undersco_red - I'll say that I have every usename that I'm aware of as one he's posted from on my ignore list. And it's almost entirely because of the occasional nsfw spamming. That really, really isn't cool in my opinion, so I just keep him on ignore. Every once in awhile i read his posts, and sometimes i like them, sometimes not

Boycott Graceland - this guy is cool, he seems to have become more social recently. I enjoy his posts

Caine Walker - I remember him from a long time ago. Then I remember he was gay. Then he came back and I was hoping he's be obnoxious so I could harrass him, but he hasn't really been very obnoxious unfortunately

celluloid_love - celluloid_love is another poster I'd probably put in the bumblebeemouth/mablak category. Makes some very good posts

ChristHimself - this guy seems real cool. I remember I used to get a little intimidated (that's not quite the right word, but close enough) by all the weed smoking. He seems to have a nice fatherly relationship with isle and helped provide a voice of reason regarding sp issues

christian zombie vampires - this guy. I don't have a great reason for it, but I'm not a fan of him. Fuck you christian zombie vampires

cork_soaker - was in the bumblebeemouth/mablak/celluloid_love tier, but recently seems to have asserted himself as a more frequent poster. Makes thoughtful posts and I recall thinking his art was pretty awesome

daydreamer999 - I wish he would post more, I remember really enjoying his posts, but it's been a long time since he posted. Did we lose him to hipinion? That's too bad.

dean r koontz - I'm not sure what happened here. I'm happy to admit that I've named him my favorite boarder in the past. He always said he was going to 'take me down' or something, and that seemed kind of ominous. But when he started doing wahtever it was that he was doing, it wasn't anywhere near as impressive as i had hoped. in fact it was completely disappointing. i hope the sp reunion isn't fated to follow the same trajectory.

Debaser - very knowledgeable poster. Doesn't seem too inclined to use the board as socially as a lot do, but I've found him to be a great source of information

DeviousJ - it's kind of hard to give an opinion on DeviousJ without sounding like a huge fanboy. he's super resourceful, he's one of the most funny, he's rad. i probably feel about him the way that karl konnor feels about his father. no-- i guess that's not the same thing. deviousj is the father of a lot of good on this board. that's more accurate..

********** - i tried to start a trend by calling you dissy, but i didn't have the tenacity to try to make it stick, and that was largely because he stopped posting for a while. i enjoy his scathing comments on the sp board, i always get a little confused if i imagine he and ashley breaking up, im not really sure why

duovamp - i know plenty of the guys i like aren't big fans of duovamp, but i don't mind saying that i like the guy. i enjoy his sense of humor. sure he has some duds, but its hard to fault someone for something that's true of myself. duovamp seems cool to me

Effloresce - man, effloresce. i kind of liked it when he's trying to shout me down all the time. then it got annoying. then i started to feel badly -- i've got a knee-jerk reaction to defend or at least sympathize with anyone who seems to be ganged up upon. but the few attemps i made to chat a bit on the board with this guy (after there was already apparently some bad blood), i was rebuffed. i haven't got my mind made up about effloresce yet. i used to think trotski was the biggest asshole ever, but once i understood where he was coming from, my opinion really changed. send me some nudes brah and let's see where this goes

ella - a recurring theme is that someone'll come on here and annoy the f out of me, and then i'll get used to them and start to be ok with them. ella was on that path, but i just love it too much when she tries to use words that she doesn't entirely understand. man, i love that. go fuck yourself ella!!

Elvis The Fat Years - easier to say things about people you don't like, so i have a hard time knowing what to put for guys like elvis and glasgowkiss and some others. i put him in the same tier as deviousj, which is a pretty sparsely populated tier. i learned to board from the likes of these guys. i respect these cats.

Esty - to be quite frank, i wasn't sure what to make of esty after that whole rep thing. but i think esty is one of the most illustrative cases of what kristinxp wishes were the case for her - an online persona not really representing the person very well. i have a feeling ol 'xp is just as awful as she is on here, but i think taking esty's boarding style as his real demeanor is misinterpreting. i guess that's all fairly obvious too, but so are a lot of the observations made in threads like these

Eulogy - so we're really getting into the college years now. it's a difficult dance because it'd been kind of fun to follow the journey, and you want constant updates, but you don't want a live journal. i imagine it's tough to know how to talk that line. here's hoping for good times ahead. you gotta give some credit to the guys that have been here forever and are cool with that. like me and neopryn. we'll go down with the ship.

Ever - at first i liked ever because he seemed calm and reasonable, but lately he's gotten a little out of hand in my opinion. there's a whole lot of "well actually, that's not correct, the case is this." a point of comparison would be when tcm does the"well actually" thing, he's almost always actually saying something worth noting. some 16 year olds (and i don't know or particularly care exactly how old ever is) are pretty worldly and know a lot. but that's not ever. i remember a few years ago mayfuck was giving me some guff for "encouraging shitty posters". i wasn't really sure what he meant, but he said taht if you're nice to everyone, especially those who suck, they'll post more and think that everyone wants to hear what they have to say. were a bunch of you guys real nice to ever in the beginning? oh, i think it was cause of those pics with that girl. man, who would have thought a few pics would have this ripple effect

Fathoms (unadorned) - this guy doesn't post that often -- i remember a story about an owl attacking you on a walk in the woods -- was that you or hereisnowhy? i don't remember exactly, but i think it was you. i remember posts about aliens and stuff from years ago and i got kind of unnerved and thought you were like 30 years old at the time. and i think you're younger than i am. so yeah, hat's off for going boldly where i fear to go.

FatteningAss - dude, when the sp tickets at the fillmore thing was going down, i saw that you said you didn't get a ticket cause you were working. and i had two tickets to one of the shows. and at the time my gf had expressed no interest in going. so in that thread i made a 100% serious post that basically said "hey fattening ass, if you want a ticket, you can have mine at face value. let me extend the olive branch here." and i got no response, it was up overnight. close to 24 hours later, my gf expressed interest, so i edited my post to say "fattening ass, do you have a response" or something along those lines. after a few hours, nothing, so i edited my post to revoke the offer. and you know what? i'm glad it played out that way. cause you've continued to be an obnoxious little fuck. i tried to do the honorable thing and stand by my offer, and didn't hear anything, so i've got a clean conscience. so tough shit brah

FutureBoy - similar to esty, i wasn't really sure how seriously to take that whole rep thing, it was kind of weird. i don't like it when he'll bully someone i like, but i'm sure i do the same to others, and it's all fair play. i've always liked his avatar. i miss my old michael bolton avatar, that one was pretty swell. i don't know much about him personally, but he seems pretty cool

Geek USA - i've got geek usa on ignore right now. i dunno. i remember there was a netphoria conference call once (only time i've done that, it was kind of weird but pretty cool), and i remember multiple times you were saying how lame it was and i was thinking that no one was forcing you to be on the phone. i can't really relate to the style of life you present here. regarding the crush or whatever, i tried to handle that sensitively, yet at the same time how seriously am i supposed to take something like that. you may think i'm a jackass to everyone, but i'm not. i'm a jackass to yo soy el mejor for starters and a few others. i guess where i'm going with this is that i haven't intentionally sought out any conflicts with you at all. but if you wanna take jabs and stuff, i say bring it on. one good burn for every thirty attemps has got to be pretty disheartening, but do what you gotta do.

GlasgowKiss - undervalued member of the community. i've got a lot of respect for this guy and make an effort to read his posts. every time he's scathing, it's on point. like i was saying about elvis, it's harder to find things to say about people you like without sounding like you're fawning or gushing or one of those other words.

Gpub - i met gpub when he came up to sf for bill corgan's poetry thing a few years back, that was cool times. and then i have to give a lot of respect for his hospitality when he put me up for a night or two down in southern california when i was trying to get in touch with my brother. i was in kind of a weird place at the time, and not very well equipped to integrate quickly with a bunch of people i didn't know. thanks for your hospitality man.

I Ate My Hamster - i ate my hamster posted a lot back when i would read and not post, and then he kind of disappeared. i don't know a whole lot about him, aside from knowing that his name is wayne and he is friends with travis meeks. both of which are pretty sweet. one thing i like about him is his seemingly level head and reasonable perspective. you can tell he's not spending all day every day on the internet.

iceskater- - i was genuinely concerned when iceskater started posting. a homeschooled 14 year old, as innocent as can be, lured to our board by someone as disgraceful as yo soy el mejor. no one deserves that. i PMd her trying to reason wiht her that maybe a board iwth people her own age might be more fun, but didn't really get anywhere. so that's that. as long as no one posts child pr0n or anything, i guess it's cool. i got a huge laugh out of the way she ended that video she made of her house. cool sunglasses.

Ihaman - in the past ihaman and i were sort of allies, bound by our dislike of affectation. i guess a bunch of things have changed since then. affectation isn't around. ihaman stopped boarding for a while. when he returned, his boarding style was vastly different. it seems he'll make a thread and never post in it again. that's poor form. i have a hard time trying to figure out if he's a very talented guy or a hack, i can never seem to tell. he'll talk about these jobs and those jobs, adn buying this and buying that, and then there'll be posts about how he was not having a lot of cash. its not really any of my business either, but it gets confusing when there's any inconsistent picture presented.

Irridescent Fairysex - before i knew him, i always kind of liked the guy for his name.. it was kind of legendary to me, and he'd post very infrequently. i really like that he posts more now. i find his humor very compatible wiht neopryn's, and i think they're both pretty hilarious. i haven't really ever asked him much about mexico, and i've been meaning to. i always kind of wonder what his life is like there. cool dude.

??? - i met this guy a few years back when i was in london. i have the most fond memories of that. man, that was cool. i hope school and everything is going well for you. i got your myspace message and wrote a relatively long reply, but haven't heard a reply. i'm pretty bad at maintaining correspondence, so i understand. i really really enjoy how he will make a wide-eyed post about some sp thing everyone else has known about for years that he has just discovered. the timing really seems to coincide with when these songs really were released, there's just a good six year lag. if i hadn't met him, i'd think he was posting from a far away star. his relentlessly pro-bill stance was hard for me to relate to, as i imagine my relentlessly anti-bill stance was hard for him to relate to. it's almost a little heartbreaking to see him frustrated iwth the way the reunion is going. one thing i really liked when meeting him was a genuine enthusiasm about life and i hope he's still got it. *salutes*

Travis Meeks - ttravis mmeekz has always been pretty awesome. i'm really glad someone else here took a liking to the two gallants. i haven't really talked with him much recently, but its fun when we do, we've got similar outlooks on certain things. i think this guy is a top shelf netphorian.

JokeyLoki - took a while to figure out who this was. i don't like it when people are mean to her, and that doesn't seem to happen lately, so i like that. how's things going these days?

Kanan Road - i really don't know -- i thought this was an alias for pretzel logic

Pretzel Logic - he honestly came on so stong and so obnoxiously in the beginning that i've largely tuned him out. i've noticed a vastly changed posting style, but still, my mind seeks to tune him out as a defense mechanism stemming from his early posting.

Floppy Nono - he also came on with this blitzkrieg of obnoxious posting. however, floppy's overcome that largely in my eyes because of some dedication he demonstrated on the sp board a while back. any time someone requested an mp3 that wasn't commercially available, he was making YSIs all the time. he did it for me once and i appreciated it.

KrazeeStacee - i dunno, she used to drive me mad, but now it's take more of a joking tone. but don't get me wrong, i still think bellydancing is inane and that she's a hippy with anger issues and a completley unhealthy predilection for animals. maybe because that douchebag mark isn't around, they aren't playing off of eachother, and so she doesn't seem quite as obnoxious.

Lucy Sky Diamonds - this guy's pretty gross actually. not many dudes gross me out, but he is one of them.

Luke de Spa - dude's very cool, and deserves respect. i'm a big fan of his music, and his posting style. sense of humor is usually very intelligent, but he's not afraid to hammer away with the bizarre as well. more than once he has supplied me with arguably the funniest and best looking photoshop work i've ever seen. thanks man. *raises glass* nolan beale still gets some pretty good laughs around the office. i had been working on this model that allows us to see the impacts of various pricing scenarios on the fly, and we were working with it up on a large projector in this meeting with tolan and some others at his level. it is set up so you control everything from one location, and you've got a dashboard of the impacts there as well, but one of the macros calls a scenario that was on another sheet. when the macro runs, it jumps for a split second to the sheet where that scenario resides, and then back to the controls. the previous night i hid everything on the sheet it flips to, and then put a message saying "Receiving data from Nolan Beale..." , knowing it'd only be there for a split second, to amuse myself, but i forot to get rid of it. no one caught it in the meeting though.

Mablak - i mentioned mablak earlier in the bumblebeemouth post, but i guess i should reiterate. i always make a point to read his posts because most often they're worth it. good wit. topleybird is another one i'd put in his category. i seem to recall reading that mablak is relatively young too, but i can't say for sure.

Mayfuck - we've had our differences, but when he's not intentionally trying to be a bad poster, then i'm always up for some good 'fuck. i guess i get real fed up when you constantly dog this place and say hipinion is so much better, yet you refuse to leave here. i really don't like that. but when you're actually trying to make good posts, you're still one of the best. *finger guns* i really don't like it when younger/newer people think they can just talk smack to you, they haven't the right. he'll always be king

wHATcOLOR - i realize i haven't been at the top of my game, but i'm ok with it because my energies have largely been spent off the internet. but as i said earlier, i'm going down with this ship. i don't really have any interest in getting involved in any other boards or sites, my internet boarding career was born here and will likely die here. i'm cool with that. sometimes i feel bad about having so many posts, but i've been here for nearly 7 years, that's the longest constant in my life really.

mccrick - i really don't have much to say because i don't know much about him. i think he's from europe, the uk?

mercurial - i think glasgowkiss hit it when he said that his posts are like a small hint about what this guy's like. he's top shelf. he posts selectively and makes it count. i'm really blown away his the knowledge of/sophistication with food. seems to have one of the fullest off-internet lives, from what i can tell.

mirrar - haven't interacted directly with mirrar very much, but i think we share dislike of some of the same people. i was really impressed by her participation in ropey's paul hem masterpiece. i don't really get riled up about some of the things other people might cite as criticisms of her, the public pillowfights and her stances on issues and stuff, i guess i don't really think too much about it. seems to be getting involved in an area she's passionate about, which is something most people strive for and don't usually do, so that's sweet

mistle - there was a time where i found mistle's posting style to be super frustrating, when he'd make these spiteful little threads saying he hated us all and he'd describe these far-fetched scenarios of our suffering and death, then he'd post that pic of the corpse. and then the next day he'd try to be in chat threads and talk about whimsical little things. i like the creative output of his that i've seen/heard. i wonder what it's like being one of the only representatives of your country on here. i like the cow pic

mpp - i think he's a lawyer, i remember he posted a lot when i mostly lurked, and then went away for a while. i have a hard time figuring out where he's coming from, one day it'll be posts about hygenic trends in high school females, the next it'll be something about the pumpkins, and then the next it'll be something about law. i got no issues with him

Murgle - i used to be kind of critical of murgle, but i don't think it was really fair. i like my posters to be kind of bombastic, but i'm accepting that there's clearly a role for non bombastic posters as well.

cosmos - seems to have cut down on his posting lately. i think he has one of the driest senses of humor here, pretty great. studying to be a sound engineer? before it was fashionable to even talk about such a thing! lives in florida, has parents in panama? hope all's going well for you man

Nate the Grate - nate is another one that pissed me off to no end previously, that i have no problem with now. i have an easier time relating to nate's college years than i do to eulogy's. he was the basis for the East Coast Douche troll?

Neopryn - has been operating at a consistently high level for a while now. earlier iterations of these threads had most people remarking how he had stepped it up, etc. i enjoy a lot of the same things that he does, and i remember being glad he said he liked a two gallants song (threnody , if i remember correctly). i like how he presents his life, and i suspect that maybe a few aspects aren't as bad as presented ( i don't doubt taht some are though). great poster

Nimrod's Son - i would rate him as our best admin ever. any time i've run into trouble, he's dealt with it in an even handed manner. i think he's one of the best at not getting concerned when people mistake schtick for the real guy.

noyen - pretty awesome. melancholia = into kink and stacee = remax agent, those are the greatest. seems to have a lot about him that's not presented on netphoria, but i don't really know anything about it. that pic of him with that video game character in costume was pretty excellent. an asset to this place

obscured01 - i kind of miss having her as a go-to adversary, but that ran its course. a dangerous thing about these kinds of threads is that people have a tendency to tell others what they think they should or should not do, and that's kind of presumptuous. i will say zack kind of creeps me out!

ohnoitsbonnie - seems pretty cool. seems like the kind who might object to being called normal. seems pretty intelligent.

Ol' Couch Ass - mr couch as' seems to fit in pretty easily here. a pretty colorful guy with interesting stories. i remember one post where he talked about the smell in the air when someone's head is split open, i nearly vomited. youch. seems like a hard workin, beer drinkin, chick f'in kinda guy.

pale blue eyes - i don't have a lot to say about pale blue eyes because i haven't interacted with her much and she doesn't call much attention to herself. some people i think are cool think she is cool, so that works for me. i like the username. i have a sense that she typically avoids posting personal information, and then every once in a great while she will drop a little bit in there and it catches me off guard.

pale_princess - first there was the booze fueled party slut phase, that was pretty intimidating when i was younger. then there was the indie music girl who was talking about red house painters and final fantasy before most people knew of them. and now we're in the midst of this complete about face where she deems final fantasy and arcade fire lame and touts britney spears, and doesn't seem to be using any irony. a veritable pop culture junky. i like to read the superficial about every week, so i can relate a bit, but i dunno, the extremes to which this one goes is kind of hard to follow. i found her very irritating for a while but i don't really feel that way lately. how's dead doing these days anyhow?

PkPhuoko - i think it has to do with that fake bill corgan interview he posted years ago, but i'm always trying to suss out whether or not he's lying, exaggerating, or telling the truth. some people have a compulsion to make everything more sensational than it is, and i wonder if he does that sometimes. i dunno, sometimes he seems to have legit knowledge though. people seem pretty hard on him sometimes but that doesn't seem to phase him. wasn't he the source of some funny eve picture?

ravenguy2000 - i think this is a very cool cat. he's really familiar with massachusetts, and i miss that place, so i really like it when he makes a post mentioning the area. i think there's a lot to him he doesn't present to the board whichis always pretty cool. i made the mistake of clicking on some of his pornotube videos or wherever there were from, got my cage rattled. i enjoy his posting, cool guy

redbull - ridiculously on the ball when it comes to sp live shows. probably the most knowledgeable here, as far as i can tell, definitely so among active posters. i think his stepmom's a real bitch, and i'm still curious about why someone threw a waterballoon into his house at 3 am. pretty excellent username. cool avatar too. i can see how some of his posting style annoys some people.

Rockin’ Cherub - rockin' cherub seems like the kind of guy who would get annoyed if someone were to call him precocious, rather than take it as a compliment. seems pretty knowledgeable about things, and seems to have very well defined beliefs and opinions. certainly nothing like i was at that age. why'd you cut the hair, man?

RockLobster - i can't say that i've enjoyed many of rocklobster's posts in the last year or so. did his attitude shift, or is it me, or both or what?

RopeyLopey - 100% awesome. i really like the kind of person he is, and we're very different. for example he sent me this really awesome photograph in the mail. and i'd like to return the favor somehow but 1. i have no idea how 2. i don't have anything cool and 3. i can't even manage to mail a mother's day card to my own mother (i bought it just never made the time to mail it).. i guess the point is that i admire how he's generous in ways that i'm apparently not. i really enjoy his enthusiasm for various projects on nepthoria. that's pretty critical, these things would go nowhere without ropey putting in the effort. i was disappointed that the road-trip to sf for the fillmore shows didn't work out, i was really looking forward to meeting you.

Sepiae -
shannon -
Shapan -
sickbadthing -
sleeper -
Smashingjj -
Sonic Johnny -
sppunk -
spring -
tcm -
tear stained glass -
tehb0lly!!1! -
the/peuloxian cherub -
The Omega Concern -
Toby -
To Starla -
Trotskilicious -
trykristin -
TuralyonW3 -
twice -
wally -
waltermcphilip -
Warsaw -
yo soy el major -

Last edited by wHATcOLOR : 06-22-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #208
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
i will not be defined by my significant other!
But you should take his name if you get married because your first/last name combo is hilarious. Besides being my birthday, it's the only other thing that gets me roofling on March 15th.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/shakespea...mes/caesar.jpg

Old 06-21-2007, 11:07 PM   #209
julie
Apocalyptic Poster

well hmph! why don't you just declare my full name to all of netphoria wayne!? (please don't)

his last name isn't much better!

Old 06-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #210
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

omg... J.