Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-18-2017, 02:31 PM   #4981
Elphenor
Braindead

there were like 6 booths

I talked to the ones offering auto service technician apprenticeships, I basically know what that entails, hard work but I'd get a skill

another selling timeshares which you know, doesn't seem my speed, but it's $11 hourly + commission and maybe I'd be good at sales who knows

another working administratively for San Antonio Water, I think I'd like this one but I have no idea if I even qualify

Old 12-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #4982
ilikeplanets
Braindead

ugh they were OUT of vaccines at the pediatrician's office so i have to go again in a few days -____-

Old 12-18-2017, 07:55 PM   #4983
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Did my ohnoitsbonnie thread disappear?

It's one thing to ban her and let a human trash bag like L.auren stay around. We can't even type her fucking name here, what is that about.

But to leave all of bonnie's posts there and to leave her name here even though she has asked for it to be removed - I don't get what purpose that serves. I a really don't get why anyone would do something for L.auren but not bonnie.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:10 PM   #4984
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah, I was starting to warm up to Bonnie.

But I have no clue what she pulled or whatever, but apparently it was bad.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:15 PM   #4985
ilikeplanets
Braindead

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BABY'S VACCINES, THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM HERE

Old 12-18-2017, 08:19 PM   #4986
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Yeah that is nuts, I have never heard of that before .

How long until they get some in?

Old 12-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #4987
vixnix
Socialphobic

Sounds like something that would happen at regional charity clinic in the developing world , though I suppose that does in some ways describe the current U.S. health system huh

Old 12-18-2017, 08:23 PM   #4988
vixnix
Socialphobic

I just needed a place to ask about my bonnie thread, and this seemed like the best thread for it. I'm sorry that it meant overlooking your post about the vaccines. I thought if I commented on that it would distract from the main purpose of me entering the thread just now, which was to ask about the bonnie thread and ask the question about her being removed.

Looks like I failed to do that anyway.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:27 PM   #4989
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
Yeah that is nuts, I have never heard of that before .

How long until they get some in?
A couple of days. They aren't technically "out"....the refrigerator broke and they have to get some sent from the hospital. I'm still mad because it disrupts Miss Delicate's feeding schedule. Good news is she's over 12 pounds and not quite 23 inches tall so that makes 88% of babies her age heavier and 97% of them taller. Tiny lil thing. She's meeting all her motor skills and verbal milestones too, except she doesn't really roll over. I can feed her real (mushed) food next month though!

Old 12-18-2017, 08:28 PM   #4990
ilikeplanets
Braindead

And you're fine, I'm just in the mood to type-shout because I have to do this again in a couple of days and she hates the doctor's office. I was all ready for it to be done and over with today. She doesn't eat well if her schedule is even slightly off. Love my princess <3 <3

Old 12-18-2017, 08:34 PM   #4991
ilikeplanets
Braindead

But yeah anyone who wants to be deleted from here should be able to.......who knows, I might want to one day when my daughter is old enough to search around the internet. Cuz boy have I posted some shame here. T_T

Old 12-18-2017, 08:50 PM   #4992
vixnix
Socialphobic

Ah okay that makes sense. Sorry to hear about her feeding schedule, that must be tough...Mine were the opposite, no schedule or even routine, at all - I learned to breastfeed while carrying them in a sling and walking full speed just because their feeding was so unpredictable. Not the way I thought I was going to parent...

Old 12-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #4993
vixnix
Socialphobic

I don't get what purpose it serves to leave her here, given that the courtesy has been offered to others. It feels like people just hate her and don't want to do anything to help her. This was a place where people convinced her to send nudes, as a teenager. It isn't a great place for her, anyway, so asking to be removed and just getting ignored kinda worsens all the shit she went through here. I dunno why anyone would do that to a person . In terms of real life consequences , netohoria has been harder on bonnie than on anyone, I think. I can't think of another posted who would have more shame associated with this place. So for all that shame to be public and for her to have no autonomy over it....I don't get the reasoning behind that.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:06 PM   #4994
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Ah okay that makes sense. Sorry to hear about her feeding schedule, that must be tough...Mine were the opposite, no schedule or even routine, at all - I learned to breastfeed while carrying them in a sling and walking full speed just because their feeding was so unpredictable. Not the way I thought I was going to parent...
She wakes up 10 minutes before the 4 am alarm goes off, she's that precise. And cries for food within 15 minutes the same time every day for all 6 of her feedings. And then for like 30 minutes after because she has "reflux" (I think she just gets fussy cuz she's a tiny baby). Exactly how I thought I was going to parent, bound to her demands lol. She really is sweet, I'm making her sound unusually high maintenance when she isn't. She's slept through the night since about 10-11 weeks old so I'm actually really lucky. That stage was so hard; keeping to a schedule is so much nicer!!

Last edited by ilikeplanets : 12-18-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:08 PM   #4995
Andy /

Arrow

Quote:
I a really don't get why anyone would do something for L.auren but not bonnie.
ask bonnie.

this issue has nothing to do with you. you don't need a place to discuss this at all as you have no involvement with it.

if you need to discuss this, take it up in PM with me instead. but i doubt you'll find what you're looking for since it's none of your business.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:11 PM   #4996
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Unhappy

Quote:
I don't get what purpose it serves to leave her here, given that the courtesy has been offered to others. It feels like people just hate her and don't want to do anything to help her. This was a place where people convinced her to send nudes, as a teenager. It isn't a great place for her, anyway, so asking to be removed and just getting ignored kinda worsens all the shit she went through here. I dunno why anyone would do that to a person . In terms of real life consequences , netohoria has been harder on bonnie than on anyone, I think. I can't think of another posted who would have more shame associated with this place. So for all that shame to be public and for her to have no autonomy over it....I don't get the reasoning behind that.
I thought she was deleted, actually. I don't know how the internet works. I don't want people to be upset, though. She and I didn't get along really great but eventually that mellowed out as we both got older. If she wants to move on and not have her past displayed all over a website then she should, I reckon. Sadly that's the risk you take when you post on a message board though

Old 12-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #4997
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Again, I don't know shit about any of it so I'll just talk about infant feeding schedules and trash TV instead :X

Old 12-18-2017, 09:45 PM   #4998
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySlash View Post
ask bonnie.

this issue has nothing to do with you. you don't need a place to discuss this at all as you have no involvement with it.

if you need to discuss this, take it up in PM with me instead. but i doubt you'll find what you're looking for since it's none of your business.
Thanks for the mansplaining and the direct orders , Sgt Rapeculture.

Bonnie has no voice here anymore and she's a friend, and doesn't feel great about all this stuff being left behind here with her name all over it.

I'm sure you would rather deal with this behind closed doors so that you can be even less tactful and human than you have been ready but no thanks.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:47 PM   #4999
vixnix
Socialphobic

Like orders floating down from on high
From a people's party
So come the decisions of the
Unelected council of netphoria

Old 12-18-2017, 10:09 PM   #5000
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

How hard would it be to.comply with her request?

Muting her seemed particularly harsh. But I am biased since I like Bonnie.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #5001
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BABY'S VACCINES, THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM HERE
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vu...29.h352.2x.jpg

Old 12-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #5002
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
have to secret Santa for a coworker anyone got any great troll gifts
http://dinosaurdracula.com/wp-conten...17/12/10-2.jpg

Old 12-19-2017, 12:21 AM   #5003
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
A theft that benefited absolutely nobody.

How cool, indeed.
https://www.cardcow.com/images/set444/card00927_fr.jpg

Old 12-19-2017, 02:34 PM   #5004
FoolofaTook

Unhappy

I just went to the bank with my hair (o glory!) down and in my sunn shirt.

ppl gave me amused smiles and ironic nods. i fail at life.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #5005
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Man, these stickers were the best

http://dinosaurdracula.com/wp-conten...17/12/10-2.jpg

They used to have those machines everywhere. I rarely see em around anymore. It's a shame.

This person on the website shared this awesome story though... How cool is this?!

"About the holofoil Simpsons stickers. The town I grew up was pretty small. The only thing we had that was worth mentioning was a super Walmart, which is now just called Walmart but back then they had the "super" sign out front. Anyway the Walmart is key here. One day in middle school my friend comes running up to me and pulls me into the bathroom. He looked crazy nervous and was sweating. He said "dude, I gotta show you something man." and pulled his backpack off. I immediately think he has drugs or something and start kind of freaking out. His backpack was absolutely bulging, so much so he could barely get the zipper to open again. Inside it was absolutely stuffed with those Stickers. His backpack had to have weighed 10lbs and he didn't have any books in there. Come to find out he was at Walmart and noticed that a vendor had left his key in the machine and my friend took the key. A week later he went back and just opened the machine and took everything out. A few weeks went by and I went over to his house to play Sega CD and he said "Hey check this out." and opened his dresser. The entire drawer was full of those stickers.

He got busted a couple months later when he tried to open the machine and the Manager caught him. They let him off easy because he never thought to try and steal the quarters only the stickers. DIdn't even have to return the stickers either."
Sounds like the kind of guy to drink thirty-year-old bottles of 7-Up.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #5006
ilikeplanets
Braindead

is early simpsons vintage or retro at this point

Old 12-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #5007
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Sounds like the kind of guy to drink thirty-year-old bottles of 7-Up.
http://dinosaurdracula.com/wp-conten...016/07/1-4.jpg

http://dinosaurdracula.com/wp-conten...016/07/7-1.jpg

http://dinosaurdracula.com/wp-conten...016/07/8-1.jpg

Old 12-19-2017, 07:22 PM   #5008
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
is early simpsons vintage or retro at this point

Old 12-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #5009
FoolofaTook

I am going to NA tonight. Pretty certain my mom called them to find out if I have been going (I have been lying for months lol only went once). so I need a false name since they will be on the lookout for a jonny/jonathon type fellah.

melchizedek? zerubabbel? tiglath-pileser?

Old 12-19-2017, 08:44 PM   #5010
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

MarquisInSpades