Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2020, 07:41 AM   #1
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Smile Let's talk about our reoccurring dreams

What they are, what they mean and what they say about the way we view Took's father.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:44 AM   #2
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Ok, I have this one scenario that comes up in the middle of other dreams constantly. I am somewhere far away from home and in need of a bathroom. I find a public bathroom to do my business, but it's a large room, almost like an empty warehouse, and there are hundreds of urinals and stalls. Problem is, none of the stalls have doors and the partitions only go up to my belly. Oh, and I almost always have to poop in these dreams. I spend untold amounts of time searching the room for a stall with privacy and can never find it. I usually bump into some teenage kids here and there who seem annoyed that I'm there and that I'm wandering around so much. Eventually, I relent and do my business out in front of everybody because I have been given no alternative.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:45 AM   #3
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 04-09-2020, 07:45 AM   #4
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

So clearly, my mother drank when she was pregnant with me, yes?

Old 04-09-2020, 07:46 AM   #5
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

So clearly, Took's mother drank when she was pregnant with him, yes?

Old 04-09-2020, 07:47 AM   #6
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I don't think I've ever had a recurring dream but your post reminded me of the all too recent time that I entered a public bathroom only to see a dude of about my own age rocking a dump with the stall door open as he stared directly into my eyes as if daring me to judge him so thanks for that.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:48 AM   #7
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Shit reoccurring vs. recurring I fucked up didn't I

Old 04-09-2020, 07:48 AM   #8
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I don't think I've ever had a recurring dream but your post reminded me of the all too recent time that I entered a public bathroom only to see a dude of about my own age rocking a dump with the stall door open as he stared directly into my eyes as if daring me to judge him so thanks for that.
Sorry, I meant to shut the door, but your eyes were so blue and sparkly.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:50 AM   #9
FoolofaTook

Old 04-09-2020, 07:50 AM   #10
FoolofaTook

Old 04-09-2020, 07:51 AM   #11
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Guys, I looked into it and I think my word usage is appropriate. Whew. What a relief. Now we can all sleep easy. Reoccurring dreams notwithstanding.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:51 AM   #12
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Took, drink more coffee. It'll help your bowels.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:53 AM   #13
FoolofaTook

Hannah Brown had such an interesting Bachelorette season. It had drama, comedy, romance, and a whole lot of problematic tension that kept viewers on the edge of their seats. However, one thing it didn't have was a lasting engagement. And, considering her currently single status, Hannah B. could join Bachelor In Paradise next season — theoretically. In a new interview, she commented on whether or not she'd want to hit the beach in Mexico next year, and it definitely seems like it could potentially happen, but she has one major concern.

During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, published Sept. 4, Hannah took the outlet to a wardrobe fitting for her new DWTS gig and touched on BiP. Asked if she'd consider going to Paradise next summer, the reality star didn't give a set answer. "Oh god. I don't know. I mean, I thought I cried a lot [on The Bachelorette]," Hannah B. said. "My mom called me and she was like, 'They just won't stop crying on this show'... So I don't know if I can do all the tears that I've been watching [on Paradise], but the drinks and the beach sound nice."

Bachelor in Paradise does always involve a lot of tears, so it sounds like Hannah wouldn't be out of place if she did decide to go. But whether or not she could handle that emotional rollercoaster is another story. The former Bachelorette is tough, so she could definitely do it, but the real question is, would she want to? Maybe not. That said, maybe th ehope of meeting her Prince Charming might make it worth it. This Alabama woman might want to skip Stagecoach this year though, just in case.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:53 AM   #14
FoolofaTook

If Hannah does decide to join Bachelor in Paradise next year, it won't be unfamiliar territory. Earlier this summer, when Demi Burnett was very conflicted midway through the season — debating on what her new feelings for Derek meant for her strong feelings for Kristian back home — her best friend Hannah came to the rescue, popping in to have a pep talk with Demi about her feelings, coming out, and her confusion about her two love interests. "intense and crazy in the best way. I’m really proud to be a part of the Bachelor franchise, and I’m extremely proud of my courageous bestie. I love you @demi_burnett," Hannah B. wrote on Twitter about the exchange.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:53 AM   #15
FoolofaTook

Hannah later came to Demi's defense when former Bachelor in Paradise star Tanner Tolbert compared Demi's situation to Jed's, resulting in a really heated exchange on twitter. Eager to point out the difference between Demi's situation in Paradise and her ex-fiancé's lies about his previous relationship, Hannah tweeted, "one is my best friend, one is my ex-fiancé....I can tell you first hand, not the same." As she showed on The Bachelorette, Hannah B. has no problem asserting herself, her opinion, and putting people in their place. And that means that, if she were to come to Paradise, she'd come ready for love, and she'd let everybody know it.

In the meantime, Hannah B. is working herself hard for the newest season of DWTS, and earning some nasty blisters. Maybe, if she wins that Mirror Ball trophy, she can brag about it in Mexico next summer, cocktail in hand.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:54 AM   #16
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Mods, please delete Took.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:54 AM   #17
FoolofaTook

"Oh god. I don't know. I mean, I thought I cried a lot [on The Bachelorette]," Hannah B. said. "My mom called me and she was like, 'They just won't stop crying on this show'... So I don't know if I can do all the tears that I've been watching [on Paradise], but the drinks and the beach sound nice."

Old 04-09-2020, 07:56 AM   #18
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Exclamation

Quote:
This message can't be viewed because FoolofaTook is in your ignore list

Old 04-09-2020, 07:59 AM   #19
FoolofaTook

hey come on i just got a little carried away. i will participate. i used to have some crazy reoccuring dreams. hold on i need to take a quick coffee prompted poop and then i will contribute, ok flobes?

Old 04-09-2020, 08:00 AM   #20
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

This thread

Old 04-09-2020, 08:04 AM   #21
yo soy el mejor

I'm at my grandma's house a lot in my dreams. she's lived there since before i was born. sometimes the dreams are neutral and i'm wandering around through empty rooms. but sometimes they're scary like when i was on her porch at night and there was a demon trying to come in, but he was kept away by the christmas lights near the ground. and once in the backroom--in another dream- a penis shot out these huge glowing spiders dripping ooze just running all over the pace.

I wanna buy that house and live in it one day

Old 04-09-2020, 08:07 AM   #22
yo soy el mejor

i used to see this big white house in the middle of nowhere a lot. i had a dream once i climbed into the attic with a ladder and when i popped my head out of the door in the floor, the thing was clean and empty with big windows. one time i was on a roadtrip with my parents and i swear i thought i saw the house but they wouldn't let us stop.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:10 AM   #23
Shallowed
Braindead

I don't think I've had one for a while, but I had a period where I was often having dreams about having massive arguments with my parents

Old 04-09-2020, 08:10 AM   #24
yo soy el mejor

i have a memory from childhood of being caught in a stranger's home. i had let myself in through an unlocked backdoor and just walked around the living room before a person came in and basically scared me away. i think i ate a piece of candy i had found. anyway, i really can't tell if this happened or if i dreamed it.

on one hand, why would i go into someone's house?

on the other hand, i think i'm very little, so maybe it's a wandering baby during the summer thing?

Old 04-09-2020, 08:11 AM   #25
FoolofaTook

this happened in 2013 when i was taking dxm.

i would have these flying, lucid dreams. sometimes i would just be gliding about high in the air, and i would have complete control of my speed and direction. usually it would be set on the campus where i grew up tho once i flew to hawaii lol.

other times it was more like being on the moon only the bounces went up really high and i could only stay up in the air if i really concentrated on it. those ones were usually set in some cavernous building, like a gigantic shopping mall.

it was really exhilarating. i love the feeling of acending/descending. and the view was awesome. sometimes i would go up above the clouds. and usually i would be aware that it was a dream and be able to explore the dream world. crazy shit lol.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:12 AM   #26
FoolofaTook

i think i must have had around 15-20 of these.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:46 AM   #27
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I dreamed last night that I got an acting gig in a post modernist film version of Little Red Riding Hood. The director was George Miller. I played a supporting role as a Witch who is part of a coven that hunts wolves and worships a Forest Goddess. The wolf was a half man half wolf demon that preyed on young women and in human form acted as a ruling lord over a rural and forested region in Medieval Germany. The entire film was in German. But the character of the Wolf spoke with a Russian Accent.

The dream went on and on. I remember that we did a press tour before it was to be released. At one point George Miller got angry at a reporter and swore he would not release the movie until 2036. Everyone in the cast was crushed.

Then I woke up.

I have not had a dream that long and detailed that I can remember in years.

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 04-09-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:59 AM   #28
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Angry

Well get back to us when you have the same dream again, jesus christ

Old 04-09-2020, 09:04 AM   #29
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

either a dream about the first student house I lived in (2000-2006, RIP), I still somehow live there or still go there or have my stuff stashed there somewhere, or a dream that either of my grandparents is still alive and has been all this time and I suddenly have some sort of responsibility over this fragile old person

Old 04-09-2020, 09:05 AM   #30
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

freud would have said this means that I want to have sex with my grandparents, and I want it especially to occur in that student house