Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #361
LaBelle
Socialphobic

You throw vitriol everyone's way by supporting sexual abusers, homophobic, transphobic, racist people.

Old 12-13-2017, 11:57 AM   #362
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think it's a blessing in disguise. The Democrats would have way too much ammunition with Moore sitting in the senate. They would just pound home that narrative and I think it would be effective.

Oh well, another race in a year. Republicans lose a seat but dodged a bullet.
Man you are really good at justifying when things don't go you're way.

btw I think it's great that the democrats now get to completely focus on trump instead of having to deal with moore's bullshit

also jones' seat isn't up for reelection in 2018

Old 12-13-2017, 12:00 PM   #363
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
When it comes to politics you have to vote for the greater good and ultimately Moore would support and vote in favor for what Trump's trying to accomplish.

Whatever, he lost anyways. I was a little disappointed because I'm a fan of Steve Bannon and believe in his cause and he was supporting Moore but in the long run it might be for the best. The democrats would have used Moores position in the senate as priceless ammunition in the 2018 races.
I think the "greater good" is a precedent that you can't be a child abuser and sexual assaulter and be elected to office vs. being a blind yes-man. even if you want trump's shit to pass it is more important that we don't let sexual abusers in the senate

Old 12-13-2017, 12:17 PM   #364
LaBelle
Socialphobic

If fuzzy ever read/watched Harry Potter he'd think Voldemort was the good guy.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:48 PM   #365
Shallowed
Braindead

Jesus Christ fuzzy you are such a pathetic bootlicking piece of shit

Old 12-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #366
Elphenor
Braindead

fan of Steve Bannon and believe in his cause

what the fuck

Old 12-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #367
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Whatever, he lost anyways. I was a little disappointed because I'm a fan of Steve Bannon and believe in his cause and he was supporting Moore but in the long run it might be for the best. The democrats would have used Moores position in the senate as priceless ammunition in the 2018 races.
Quote:
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think it's a blessing in disguise. The Democrats would have way too much ammunition with Moore sitting in the senate. They would just pound home that narrative and I think it would be effective.

Oh well, another race in a year. Republicans lose a seat but dodged a bullet.
No, the GOP is in a worse position for him having lost. The two best outcomes in this race for them were either they throw their total support behind Moore and he wins, they seat him and normalize him like they did with the last sex criminal, your favorite piece of shit Donald Trump, or they should have totally stayed away from Moore and disavowed him and let him lose. As it stands they went all in on him winning and he lost. This is actually a worst case scenario for the GOP because they already supported him and they gained nothing, in fact lost a seat. It's too late to go back on that support. Dems are going to roast the GOP over this issue next year. It certainly is not over if that's what you are implying.

Lots of evil motherfuckers getting exactly what they deserve these days. Maybe you'll be next, fuzzy

Old 12-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #368
Shallowed
Braindead

Ooo weee

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ5Zi23UMAAZYWr.jpg

Old 12-13-2017, 05:58 PM   #369
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

I am so happy Doug got in. Now we just need to replace Al with Peggy F.

Last edited by MplsTaper : 12-13-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:08 PM   #370
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Once again, fuzzyroes pins an hilariously stupid contradiction to his chest like a medal.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:11 PM   #371
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Christianity Today's editorial doesn't seem to agree with that, in any case.

No matter the outcome of today’s special election in Alabama for a coveted US Senate seat, there is already one loser: Christian faith. When it comes to either matters of life and death or personal commitments of the human heart, no one will believe a word we say, perhaps for a generation. Christianity’s integrity is severely tarnished.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #372
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
I accidentally pos repped this. If someone wants to ban me for a week, I would understand.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:02 PM   #373
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Got you sorted, sahn.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:15 PM   #374
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Wow, what service.

If anyone else cares to neg rep that shit, by all means...

Old 12-13-2017, 10:05 PM   #375
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I think the "greater good" is a precedent that you can't be a child abuser and sexual assaulter and be elected to office vs. being a blind yes-man. even if you want trump's shit to pass it is more important that we don't let sexual abusers in the senate
I hate to break it to you, but the US senate is littered with predators and sexual abusers... Not saying it's okay, but to draw the line at Moore seems a little hypocritical.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #376
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
No, the GOP is in a worse position for him having lost. The two best outcomes in this race for them were either they throw their total support behind Moore and he wins, they seat him and normalize him like they did with the last sex criminal, your favorite piece of shit Donald Trump, or they should have totally stayed away from Moore and disavowed him and let him lose. As it stands they went all in on him winning and he lost. This is actually a worst case scenario for the GOP because they already supported him and they gained nothing, in fact lost a seat. It's too late to go back on that support. Dems are going to roast the GOP over this issue next year. It certainly is not over if that's what you are implying.

Lots of evil motherfuckers getting exactly what they deserve these days. Maybe you'll be next, fuzzy
Going all in? Trump begrudgingly gave him a lackluster endorsement and stressed it was only because he needed the senate votes. He didn't even bother going to Alabama to campaign for him. He played his cards correctly.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:17 PM   #377
buzzard
Minion of Satan

He played his cards correctly by backing (another) loser?

Old 12-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #378
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Still can't decide if watching fuzzy put himself through a marathon of cognitive dissonance back-flips is funny as fuck or exceedingly depressing.

Bit of both, maybe.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:26 PM   #379
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

yup

Old 12-13-2017, 10:30 PM   #380
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
He played his cards correctly by backing (another) loser?
You seem confused, young man.

Trump backed Luther Strange in the race... Strange lost to Moore.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:37 PM   #381
Elphenor
Braindead

and then he backed Moore

Old 12-13-2017, 10:38 PM   #382
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Oh, so he backed two losers in one race?

That's so much better, eh.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:50 PM   #383
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
and then he backed Moore
lol did you fathom he would back Jones?

Old 12-13-2017, 10:55 PM   #384
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
I hate to break it to you, but the US senate is littered with predators and sexual abusers... Not saying it's okay, but to draw the line at Moore seems a little hypocritical.
I didn't draw it at Moore. Franken stepped down. Others who are credibly accused should as well.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:58 PM   #385
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
lol did you fathom he would back Jones?
he did exactly what I expected because he's garbage

could have not backed anyone instead he decided to come to the defense of Moore

Old 12-13-2017, 11:16 PM   #386
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I guess it's a bit like how he backed Bannon, Manafort, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Scaramucci, Priebus, Spicer and however many others.

All great decisions, right? No regrets in any one case, I'm sure.

Old 12-13-2017, 11:41 PM   #387
fuzzyroes
Banned

There's definitely been a learning curve for him and I'd be lying if I said that things have went as smoothly as I would have hoped. But he's still the greater good, and him winning was 100X better and proves a bigger point to the establishment than if Clinton would have won.

Maybe next time the Dems will listen to the their base and supporters instead of sabotaging the candidate of the people.

Old 12-13-2017, 11:48 PM   #388
buzzard
Minion of Satan

You think either major party will endorse another candidate like Trump after this?

I'm still waiting to hear what "the greater good" actually is because, where I'm standing, this presidency has looked a lot like an embarrassment for all concerned.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:00 AM   #389
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
There's definitely been a learning curve for him and I'd be lying if I said that things have went as smoothly as I would have hoped. But he's still the greater good, and him winning was 100X better and proves a bigger point to the establishment than if Clinton would have won.

Maybe next time the Dems will listen to the their base and supporters instead of sabotaging the candidate of the people.
whataboutism

Old 12-14-2017, 12:17 AM   #390
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
You think either major party will endorse another candidate like Trump after this?

I'm still waiting to hear what "the greater good" actually is because, where I'm standing, this presidency has looked a lot like an embarrassment for all concerned.
Maybe now Washington won't assume that they can shove any old shit-heel down the publics throat and have them accept and welcome it.

Don't forget, Trumps only been in office for a year. First year in a first term presidency often times features a lot of stumbling. It's not unique to Donald Trump.