Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 02:02 AM   #31
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

ok boomer

Old 01-20-2020, 02:43 AM   #32
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I don't see what's surprising. I feel like TSP had a noteworthy enough sound that anyone who was interested in very textured alt rock would bring them up.

Old 01-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #33
myosis
Minion of Satan

is Grimes a trendy pop star now? because none of my friends actually know her

Old 01-20-2020, 02:14 PM   #34
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

I like her album Visions...

Old 01-20-2020, 02:23 PM   #35
FoolofaTook

Miss Anthropomorcene is the best by a million light years.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:58 PM   #36
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

I thought the new album was alright, but missing something.

Old 01-21-2020, 03:36 PM   #37
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I downloaded a few Grimes albums because people here like her so much... Not understanding the appeal. Unoriginal melodies, awful singing, trite songwriting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Dude you're the dumbest motherfucker, like don't you ever get tired of just being so awful and wrong all the time

Grimes is a genius musician
...there's gotta be a middle ground somewhere here.

Old 01-21-2020, 04:50 PM   #38
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Unhappy

We have, through an extremely unfortunate video, known about this for several years

Best seen around 0:46 I think

I am very sorry to have to share this again

Old 01-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #39
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
We have, through an extremely unfortunate video, known about this for several years

Best seen around 0:46 I think

I am very sorry to have to share this again
Again, not seeing the appeal... at all

Old 01-22-2020, 09:26 AM   #40
fuzzyroes
Banned

Lets take a step back and consider all of the pop-stars that RBG is crazy about. Taylor Swift, Grimes, Miley Cyrus, Lorde ETC... What do these singers all have in common? They're all skinny, attractive, white girls with bubbly and juvenile personas. It's a bizarre attraction/cult of personality appeal for this RBG fellow.

You never see him repping the hottest new thing like Lizzo or anything... I wonder why that is! Her talent and songs clearly dwarf all these stooges that RBG is so enamored with, but alas we don't hear a peep from his mouth about this new sensation... Very interesting, indeed. What about this chart topping new pop-princess doesn't do it for RBG? One can never know for certain, but one can wield a very probable guess

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 01-22-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Old 01-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #41
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Ugh, I was just going to post a Lizzo song in the pop thread this morning but now that post would be tainted by fizzy. Thanks a lot!

edit: Usually don't even respond to any your posts so this is how pissed I am.

Old 01-22-2020, 05:52 PM   #42
redbreegull

fuzzyroes don't project your ephebophillia on me. fix your fucking life you degenerate right wing ignoramus. your brain is like a bucket full of cat piss

Old 01-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #43
redbreegull

I mean that is really quite audacious, accusing another person on this board of liking a woman's art for what you perceive as a "juvenile" look.... no one is ever going to forget that you've openly spoken about being attracted to underage girls and even tried to justify it with such winners as, "she was all woman"

so why even say such a thing? Taylor Swift and Grimes are both in their 30s. you're just aching for everyone to bring up again that you're a creepy old man who likes looking at scantily clad teenage girls?

Old 01-22-2020, 10:10 PM   #44
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey, hey, hey, let's stop with the baseless smearing. When I was talking about my attraction to Tiffani Amber Thiessen, it was in regards to my opinions growing up. That's an important aspect to factor in. I'm a man who cherishes moral values and I'd never think of an under aged woman in that way.

And bro, how in the world is it audacious? Every single pop-star you like has the exact same physical traits. The majority of pop-stars are of the African American descent and you never say a peep about them... Just these lanky pre-pubescent looking girls. It's weird dude, there's no other way to slice it. It would be like a lover of R&B only enjoying the white artists, it wouldn't make an iota of sense.

Old 01-22-2020, 11:07 PM   #45
redbreegull

shut the fuck up you mentally deficient prosimian

Old 01-22-2020, 11:08 PM   #46
redbreegull

where's your god damn rap you fucking wuss

Old 01-23-2020, 12:16 AM   #47
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
where's your god damn rap you fucking wuss
***generic rap beat plays***

-My name's Fuzzmosis and I'm here to say, that my man RBG is really gay
-When he actually does have a girlfriend, he won't even defend the honor of the communion
-While the other fellas were out making love to her, he sat alone rationalizing on a booze bender
-Now as RBG flounders around like a Suwannee bass, Fuzzy offers wisdom to him that these times may pass
-If he'll only open up his heart to spirituality, he may eventually live the life that he wants to see

***beat fades out with generic DJ scratches going crazy over top***

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 01-23-2020 at 12:22 AM.

Old 01-23-2020, 12:17 AM   #48
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well there it is, my long awaited rap. A little crass, but hopefully the rhymes will instill a little inspiration for you on your journey as well

Old 01-23-2020, 10:46 AM   #49
thedeadofnight
Ownz

y

Old 01-23-2020, 06:09 PM   #50
redbreegull

ok, now ban him

Old 01-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #51
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

This thread is making me feel grimy.

Old 01-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #52
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I vote we ban everyone BUT fuzzy.

Old 01-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #53
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Talking

Old 01-23-2020, 06:46 PM   #54
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Old 01-24-2020, 12:19 AM   #55
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Unhappy

Fuzzy, I’m going to pray for you

Old 01-24-2020, 10:43 AM   #56
fuzzyroes
Banned

heh, relax guys. I was just having a little fun. Even though my heart's with our Lord and I try to act righteously, I'm still not above busting RBG's balls for a laugh every once in awhile.

Old 01-24-2020, 11:40 AM   #57
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
heh, relax guys. I was just having a little fun. Even though my heart's with our Lord and I try to act righteously, I'm still not above busting RBG's balls for a laugh every once in awhile.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-26-2020, 01:47 AM   #58
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
Fuzzy, I’m going to pray for you
How great is God?

Old 01-29-2020, 12:21 AM   #59
redbreegull

Quote:
***generic rap beat plays***

-My name's Fuzzmosis and I'm here to say, that my man RBG is really gay
-When he actually does have a girlfriend, he won't even defend the honor of the communion
-While the other fellas were out making love to her, he sat alone rationalizing on a booze bender
-Now as RBG flounders around like a Suwannee bass, Fuzzy offers wisdom to him that these times may pass
-If he'll only open up his heart to spirituality, he may eventually live the life that he wants to see

***beat fades out with generic DJ scratches going crazy over top***

Old 01-29-2020, 11:35 AM   #60
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Ignorance is not a virtue, RBG

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cell-to...ldhood-cancer/

Nice to see you're enjoying my Twitter feed though

Closed Thread