Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2014, 10:19 AM   #121
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
The fake passports were Iranian nationals seeking asylum. Which isn't shocking at all given it left
KL, the tickets were purchased in cash by a known Iranian broker, and purchased the day prior.

I'd put $10 on this not being terrorism. It's in the sea, somewhere. If on land the ELT would've activated.
I agree. There are hella Iranian nationals seeking asylum, and also a lot just working/studying in KL. My best friend is currently waiting for his appointment with the UN to make his case, and I know a few families who have come over and settled.

Also...if it's Iranian Islamic terrorism, why Malaysia? They fucking love Allah.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #122
Tuscaloosa
Demi-God

What we do know is this: It's normal to lose radar contact once a plane is over a sea. At some point, the automatic position reports stopped. Airplanes don't spontaneously come apart without outside help. Even if both engines quit, they'd be able to glide and get out mayday calls for at least 20 minutes. There are at least a dozen transmitters onboard with which survivors could call for help.

The 777 is an extraordinarily safe and reliable aircraft. Asiana flew one into a wall (despite the plane trying to save them), it tumbled & cartwheeled over 1000', and still 98% survived. Once they locate some debris from this one, this should be a much easier recovery than Air France. Most of the South China Sea is less than 300' deep; AF was found at 13,000'. I think the stolen passports are a red herring - I doubt many planes leave the far east without a few people traveling on fake IDs. Who knows what they were up to, but there are lots of possibilities besides sabotaging an airplane. If I had to bet on a dark horse right now, my guess would be something like a cargo fire - maybe Lithium-Ion batteries coming from a factory in Malaysia to an electronics assembly plant in China.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #123
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

A fire would've sparked the suppression system, giving time for mayday.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #124
Starla

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
snakes

on

a

plane

)

Old 03-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #125
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
A plane cannot be completely vaporized, that's fucking retarded. Aliens are more likely. Seriously, do I have to spell this out for you monkey fucking morons. HOW ARE YOU GONNA VAPORIZE AN AIRPLANE WORTH OF METAL AT STP
The terrorists landed the plane somewhere and are storing it in a hangar, waiting to use it for an EMP or nuke attack.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:46 PM   #126
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

LOL

Old 03-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #127
Starla

Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source

(Reuters) - Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometers to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A2701720140311

Old 03-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #128
Starla

I don't see how this is possible. How would it get this far without someone noticing it.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #129
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

who would notice?

Old 03-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #130
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

JESUS
http://www.news.com.au/world/missing...-1226850952131

Missing flight MH370: Co-pilot entertained Melbourne woman and friend on a previous international flight

A CO-PILOT at the controls of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 invited a Melbourne tourist and her friend into the cockpit where he smoked, took photos and entertained the pair during a previous international flight.

In a worrying lapse of security, it’s been revealed pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid and his colleague broke Malaysia Airline rules when they invited passengers Jonti Roos and Jaan Maree to join them in the cabin for the one-hour flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Roos, who is travelling around Australia, told A Current Affair she and Ms Maree posed for pictures with the pilots, who smoked cigarettes during the midair rendez-vous.
“Throughout the entire flight they were talking to us and they were actually smoking throughout the flight which I don’t think they’re allowed to do,” Ms Roos said.

“At one stage they were pretty much turned around the whole time in their seats talking to us.
“They were so engaged in conversation that he took my friends hand and he was looking at her palm and said ‘your hand is very creased. That means you’re a very creative person’ and commented on her nail polish.”
Mr Hamid identified the South African natives as they waited in the boarding queue at Phuket airport in December 2011.
As they took their seats on the aircraft, an air steward approached the women and invited them to join the pilots in the cockpit.
Despite pictures exposing the gross misconduct of the distracted pilots, Ms Roos said she wasn’t concerned for her safety.
“I did feel safe. I don’t think there was one instance where I felt threatened or I felt that they didn’t know what they were doing,” she said.
The whole time I felt they were very friendly. I felt they were very competent in what they were doing."

“We wished they (would) stop smoking because it is such a confined space. But you can’t exactly tell a pilot to stop smoking.”
The plucky pilots reportedly wanted Ms Roos and Ms Maree to change their travel arrangements and extend their stay in Kuala Lumpur and join them on a night on the town.
Ms Roos said she was shocked to learn Mr Hamid was at the helm of the ill-fated Malaysia Airlines flight.
“I thought it was crazy. I was just completely shocked. I couldn’t believe it,” she said.
“When I saw all his friends and family posting on his wall my heart really broke for them and my heart broke for the family of the passengers. It’s just a really sad story.”

Old 03-11-2014, 01:38 PM   #131
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

So these two cunts go in there and hang out and don't give a fuck about endangering passengers' lives, but DAMN THOSE GUYS WERE SMOKING.

AND WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING.

AND WE ACCEPTED THEIR INVITATION.

Typical women. Never want to accept responsibility. Wait, let me guess, the co-pilot threatened to down the plane if they didn't open their buttholes right there in the flight deck?

Old 03-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #132
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

hey man you can't exactly tell a pilot to stop smoking. don't you know that?

Old 03-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #133
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Maybe ammy's a co-pilot. It'd explain why Netphoria's admins are her lapdogs.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #134
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

This is the Garden of Eden all over again, ladies. Just sayin'.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #135
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

creeper

Old 03-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #136
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

personal responsibility ron paul it's happening jonathan monte micropenis

Old 03-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #137
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

They are working furiously to contain a possible "patient zero" for human to human avian flu.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:09 PM   #138
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i got the avian flu i'm worried about the turtle flu

Old 03-11-2014, 11:20 PM   #139
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckSuckStyle View Post
JESUS
http://www.news.com.au/world/missing...-1226850952131

Missing flight MH370: Co-pilot entertained Melbourne woman and friend on a previous international flight

A CO-PILOT at the controls of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 invited a Melbourne tourist and her friend into the cockpit where he smoked, took photos and entertained the pair during a previous international flight.

In a worrying lapse of security, it’s been revealed pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid and his colleague broke Malaysia Airline rules when they invited passengers Jonti Roos and Jaan Maree to join them in the cabin for the one-hour flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Roos, who is travelling around Australia, told A Current Affair she and Ms Maree posed for pictures with the pilots, who smoked cigarettes during the midair rendez-vous.
“Throughout the entire flight they were talking to us and they were actually smoking throughout the flight which I don’t think they’re allowed to do,” Ms Roos said.

“At one stage they were pretty much turned around the whole time in their seats talking to us.
“They were so engaged in conversation that he took my friends hand and he was looking at her palm and said ‘your hand is very creased. That means you’re a very creative person’ and commented on her nail polish.”
Mr Hamid identified the South African natives as they waited in the boarding queue at Phuket airport in December 2011.
As they took their seats on the aircraft, an air steward approached the women and invited them to join the pilots in the cockpit.
Despite pictures exposing the gross misconduct of the distracted pilots, Ms Roos said she wasn’t concerned for her safety.
“I did feel safe. I don’t think there was one instance where I felt threatened or I felt that they didn’t know what they were doing,” she said.
The whole time I felt they were very friendly. I felt they were very competent in what they were doing."

“We wished they (would) stop smoking because it is such a confined space. But you can’t exactly tell a pilot to stop smoking.”
The plucky pilots reportedly wanted Ms Roos and Ms Maree to change their travel arrangements and extend their stay in Kuala Lumpur and join them on a night on the town.
Ms Roos said she was shocked to learn Mr Hamid was at the helm of the ill-fated Malaysia Airlines flight.
“I thought it was crazy. I was just completely shocked. I couldn’t believe it,” she said.
“When I saw all his friends and family posting on his wall my heart really broke for them and my heart broke for the family of the passengers. It’s just a really sad story.”
http://www.thewiredpress.com/wp-cont...275efb367c.jpg

Old 03-11-2014, 11:34 PM   #140
Tuscaloosa
Demi-God

I agree that things aren't looking good for them. If there was a mechanical problem or a cargo fire, their first move would have been to turn around and head for the nearest land. When you come off an established airway, it's expected that you descend a bit to de-conflictwith other traffic. And of course, contact someone to declare an emergency. Maybe they started back, then as things deteriorated their navigation suffered. My guess is that they were really busy.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #141
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
I don't see how this is possible. How would it get this far without someone noticing it.

Because this whole Malaysian incident is a conspiracy on steroids.

notice the 9/11 here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BijcYCeIgAAnh1l.jpg

code to those so enlightened. Like the explosion in New York today near 116th street. nice touch, upside down and all. get the gist? Two buildings came down. yadda, yadda...

Old 03-12-2014, 06:21 PM   #142
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

you're a very sick man

Old 03-12-2014, 06:31 PM   #143
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

around 11am in what time zone

Old 03-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #144
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Because this whole Malaysian incident is a conspiracy on steroids.

notice the 9/11 here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BijcYCeIgAAnh1l.jpg

code to those so enlightened. Like the explosion in New York today near 116th street. nice touch, upside down and all. get the gist? Two buildings came down. yadda, yadda...
I don't see the connection between this and a possible gas explosion in Harlem. I've been slacking over at glp, guess I better catch up.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #145
The Omega Concern
Banned

There's diversions involved all over this thing. A former NSA guy has a site I visit and he's claiming it was US military with an AWACS plane. He gives a strong argument with motive for that possibility. a synopsis:

the Transponder thing is diversionary. Malaysian military was tracking this a full hour after it "vanished from civilian radar". The "low" altitude was 29,500 ft, plenty high enough to be picked up on civilian radar still. Radar is there to prevent private planes (which do not have transponders) from knocking into commercial planes (required to have transponders). If radar can see a small without a transponder it can see a bigger one as well. trash all the transponder b.s.

That sets up only one thing that can make a plane disappear from civilian radar yet visible to the military type.

http://www.dw.de/image/0,,3317267_4,00.jpg

AWACS would spoof a signal back to civilian radar, and hope the Malaysian military wouldn't catch on. whoops!!! plan fail. then there's the cell phones still working, so, where's the NSA, the one agency in the world that could find them? pfft...covering for the CIA who are busy getting chinese military secrets from the techies on board.

then there's the photoshopped Iranian pics which could be a diversionary set-up to press the "we need to go war against Iran" meme for the umpteenth time. But the hijacking story may not fly (sorry) since the Malaysian's radar kept tracking and they and the Chinese likely know better.

Chinese officials are saying they can see a wreckage field. If that's the case, the plane probably crashed there last night, not 4 days ago.

that's the synopsis.

the Pentagon did recently claim publicly they are worried the Chinese and Russians will have gained the technological warfare advantage in just a few years. I could see that scaring the MIC enough to pull something like this off now.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #146
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
I don't see the connection between this and a possible gas explosion in Harlem. I've been slacking over at glp, guess I better catch up.

no connection really other than the numerical code which is how they 'wink' at each other when doing their ops. that, or more ominously, their connection to the supernatural realms reflects back to them, in this case, an actual gas explosion on 116th street in which two buildings came down.

deep, i know. but that's how it works.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #147
redbreegull

this is the difference between you and the rest of the world. To you an argument can be "a strong argument" even when number of quantifiable facts in it is zero

Old 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #148
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
that, or more ominously, their connection to the supernatural realms reflects back to them
deep, i know. but that's how it works.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:00 PM   #149
Bread Regal
Banned

how long before omega concern shoots up FEMA headquaters.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #150
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

lolol

I'd bet $10 that image isn't a plane. It'd be a miracle in of itself if it is. Landing in an ocean at night without electronics is virtually impossible, doing so and keeping the plane intact is a miracle.