Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-11-2014, 09:05 PM   #181
MusicMan4

You ever get a good tongue sandwich from one of those good Jewish delis in New York
Making myself try that got me into trying all manner of weird meats
Just as long as they aren't jarred or canned

Old 07-11-2014, 09:08 PM   #182
noyen
Immortal

fuck yeah. with real mayo. i havent had new york deli though. but probably close enough. i understand the canned meats aversion. i like that this thread has turned into a food discussion.

i do like vienna sausages every once and a while. and canned fish. like herring and clams. i want BPA's in my body.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #183
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Get your Haggis right here! Chopped heart and lungs boiled in a wee sheep's stomach! Tastes as good as it sounds!

Old 07-11-2014, 09:11 PM   #184
noyen
Immortal

it is good! especially so when you're drunk as a skunk on jameson and guinness. most of it in the states is everything haggis without the heart lungs or stomach and just use chunks of lamb. shit is bomb.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #185
Trotskilicious
Banned

these days i'm drunk on guinness and jameson pretty much any time i am drunk

well or pearl snap and jamie

mostly jamie

Old 07-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #186
noyen
Immortal

jameson give's me the cleanest drunk besides a good scotch (my fav is dimple pinch). but with jameson i can drink pabst as a chaser and be perfectly fine. used to drink two 200ml bottles of jameson and a 12 pack of pabst every night. now i'm straightedge. the adged jameson is awesome too. ive had the 12 year and 18 year reserve and both are great.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #187
Bread Regal
Banned

im out of weed guys and can't afford any till next week.

I hit what may have been roadkill tonight, thought I couldn't tell what kind of animal it was or whether it was still alive. But it is fucking with me right now.

Old 07-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #188
slunken
Virgo

Swerve on 'em

Old 07-12-2014, 02:25 AM   #189
Bread Regal
Banned

get fucked

Old 07-12-2014, 03:38 AM   #190
Trotskilicious
Banned

i'm drunk on pearl snap and jamie right now folks!

this shit is real good. it's got some of the hoppy punch of an IPA without any of the idiotic chest pounding

Old 07-13-2014, 08:51 AM   #191
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

say what, trots

Old 07-13-2014, 05:38 PM   #192
null123
Minion of Satan

I drank vodka last night and it induced a sneezing fit and I had to take meds to stop it
I always thought Billy was lying when he said he was allergic to alcohol but now I wonder

Old 09-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #193
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfighter28 View Post
I tried to make a netphoria con thing one time but no one came

one time D. was in Atlanta but we didn't hang out cause i got sick

****** sent me a letter

i dated a girl that posted here a long time ago, now she's married.

hnibos and me used to AIM all the time.

I want to meet caine and eulogy but i don't think they want to meet me. though i did see a dude crowd surfing at bonnaroo that kind of looked like caine.

i would meet any of you and i was feeling nostalgic and wanted to revisit and say hello! so there.
Didn't you date someone I was internet friends with when I was... Uh... Like 12? Before high school :/

Old 09-10-2014, 06:36 AM   #194
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i met scotty.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #195
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I met Reprise

Old 09-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #196
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
it is good! especially so when you're drunk as a skunk on jameson and guinness. most of it in the states is everything haggis without the heart lungs or stomach and just use chunks of lamb. shit is bomb.
I have a Scottish friend who prepares it every year for a Burns Supper. He has some family recipe and has been making/eating it his whole life.

it still tastes like shite! I think it's one of those things you have to grow up eating or it's just plain terrible. Like Menudo or Lutefisk

Old 09-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #197
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Didn't you date someone I was internet friends with when I was... Uh... Like 12? Before high school :/
Are you talking about Olivia? That's who I was referencing in my post

Old 09-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #198
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Oh damn.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #199
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
I have a Scottish friend who prepares it every year for a Burns Supper. He has some family recipe and has been making/eating it his whole life.

it still tastes like shite! I think it's one of those things you have to grow up eating or it's just plain terrible. Like Menudo or Lutefisk
it tastes nearly identical to Sheppard's pie to me. I love it. The only stuff I can get here is a really weak interpretation of it, without the guts and stomach and is basically a lamb stew. I love menudo and hate lutefiak. I think once people have a bad experience with tripe they are forever done with it, which is a shame because Mexican and Thai cuisine does it right. You can't just boil the shit in water with nothing else.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:36 PM   #200
noyen
Immortal

ogmh and since he's back, I met christian zombie vampires. One of the more important meeting of minds and friends I've made. We drank and drank at some crap show and talked and talked and then walked back to his place with my then girlfriend and we smoked out and drank more beer and watched some of the most hilarious VHS complication tapes I've ever seen in my life. I imagine we'll be friends till one of us dies. he's on a level where I don't have to try with him, we just find the same shit funny and are equally passionate about nerdy music and obscure sex and cultural shit. a gentleman and a scholar.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #201
Trotskilicious
Banned

I also met mark in chicago 2000, he was super great

Old 09-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #202
christian zombie vampires
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
ogmh and since he's back, I met christian zombie vampires. One of the more important meeting of minds and friends I've made. We drank and drank at some crap show and talked and talked and then walked back to his place with my then girlfriend and we smoked out and drank more beer and watched some of the most hilarious VHS complication tapes I've ever seen in my life. I imagine we'll be friends till one of us dies. he's on a level where I don't have to try with him, we just find the same shit funny and are equally passionate about nerdy music and obscure sex and cultural shit. a gentleman and a scholar.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...620_6953_n.jpg

cheers buddy, it's true, that was awesome and way too long ago. i renewed my passport to meet up in idaho that one time and just had to renew it, that's how long. i'm married now and my wife would totally get along with you

i have still seen nothing else like that tape, you were the first of many people i have watched it with. i remember us planning on ordering one for SBT for his birthday. i have been meaning to order the rest of them but still haven't. their website and youtubes still don't convey the full experience
http://tvcarnage.bigcartel.com/

Old 09-10-2014, 07:49 PM   #203
noyen
Immortal

daaaw, I love that pic. rosey drunken cheeks. I think I actually did get a tape for SBT. I THINK. I am a little drunk right now but I think I made that happen somehow. I'll have to ask him. My passport is still good til November next year, and I'll def renew. I always have it ready because I always want to get out of america. I don't think I've let it lapse ever since I was a baby. Look forward to meeting your wifey and having more laughs and good times. I think I have a stash of mushrooms just for being in a room with you and chris.

Old 12-11-2016, 10:56 PM   #204
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
ace of aces - creep. my friends and i were 17 when we met him across the street from one of their houses on the porch of empty house (she didn't want him to know where she lived). he brought liquor
plastic haircuts - turns out he worked with me. i never talked to him.
i was aborted - i like mark. and i'm looking forward to seeing him play this summer; i always enjoy it. he's very sweet!
krazee stacee - i've seen stacee dance and she's pretty sexy. i've been to their place, and she and mark are always very welcoming and gracious. i like her, too!
eulogy - i've seen him twice and one time walked right behind him on the stairs leading to the train. does that count?
agenda suicide - i saw her when i was buying a chicken and another time saw her coming out of an alteration shop when i was leaving my book buddies thing. does that count?
monte - you know how it is.
D. - Having D. around when Monte was around was a very good thing. We got along without any awkwardness. Oh, and we danced together. Remember that, D.?! _
I can think of a few more

Old 12-12-2016, 03:15 AM   #205
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Also to clarify, because I don't think anyone picked up on it and that is ok but I have never met ace of aces or been to Texas or any surrounding states at all.

Old 12-12-2016, 03:15 AM   #206
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I also take everything back about Ever. He is an awful person irl. He has evolved into an awful one without me

Old 12-12-2016, 03:31 AM   #207
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

wasn't he always awful though

Old 12-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #208
Aeris
Demi-God

is he still a libertarian (nazi who smokes weed)

Old 12-12-2016, 09:39 AM   #209
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Much, much worse

Old 12-16-2016, 07:36 PM   #210
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

I met ReadMusic when he visited a friend here a couple of years ago. he and ****** were friends so we met at a bar and played air hockey. we had a good time. it was really cold out.