Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 09-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #31
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
we could talk about best angry music
deafheaven

Old 09-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #32
Trotskilicious
Banned

wait no that's more in the vein of swans like simmering anger not like ANGARANGARANGARANG kinda thing

Old 09-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #33
noyen
Immortal

yeah he used to be a really close friend, of 10 years atleast. i am mostly mad at myself for falling into this kind of trap with him. i just dont ever want to trust anyone again. i was sooo excited about the work and i am a hard working motherfcker and a good friend so he loses out more than me i guess. it just sucks in so many ways :/.

i feel your pain about roommate issues. i have had so many horrible roommates i never want one again. last one i had in portland fucked me out of my 400 deposit as well. he wasnt on the lease either, the landlords knew this though and let me rent the place knowing he would be there. he couldnt pass a credit check to get a place and the landlords liked me so much they were willing to turn an eye. i had left the place and had a final inspection and all that before i left but he went behind my back and did some shady deal with the lords and stayed one extra day after i had moved out. i had "sold" him all my furniture (his half of the deposit) on the good graces i would get it all back. so im in another state and 2 months later i get the deposit check in the mail and lo an behold he fucked some shit up during his one day there and the deposit was halved. so i call him up and tell him he owes me some money and he tells me he didnt do damage yadda yadda and starts trying to talk his way ouy of paying me and it was somehow my fault. he tells me to fuck off and hangs up on me and of course i dont get the money from him. i got my revenge though because a month or so later i fly back to portland to do some work and be an extra on portlandia filming. i showed up at his new apartment and beat the shit out of him a few hours before my flight back to slc. i broke his nose and a tooth that i hope cost him more to fix than what he owed. im also going to fuck him up agaij if i ever see him and turn him into police for a robbery he confessed he did to me if he ever comes back to his home in st george utah. im a vengeful fucker.

i hope your ex roommate dies in a fire.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #34
noyen
Immortal

ministrys the mind is a terrible thing to taste is a great anger album.

also clutch's transnational speedway league.

i have been listening to both a lot the last few days.

also some choice skinny puppy cuts. aint it dead yet is a fun thing to watch especially when he starts fucking with the pig head and guts on the jesus cross.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #35
slunken
Virgo

mad music?

been playing this a lot lately

Old 09-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #36
null123
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
yeah he used to be a really close friend, of 10 years atleast. i am mostly mad at myself for falling into this kind of trap with him. i just dont ever want to trust anyone again. i was sooo excited about the work and i am a hard working motherfcker and a good friend so he loses out more than me i guess. it just sucks in so many ways :/.

i feel your pain about roommate issues. i have had so many horrible roommates i never want one again. last one i had in portland fucked me out of my 400 deposit as well. he wasnt on the lease either, the landlords knew this though and let me rent the place knowing he would be there. he couldnt pass a credit check to get a place and the landlords liked me so much they were willing to turn an eye. i had left the place and had a final inspection and all that before i left but he went behind my back and did some shady deal with the lords and stayed one extra day after i had moved out. i had "sold" him all my furniture (his half of the deposit) on the good graces i would get it all back. so im in another state and 2 months later i get the deposit check in the mail and lo an behold he fucked some shit up during his one day there and the deposit was halved. so i call him up and tell him he owes me some money and he tells me he didnt do damage yadda yadda and starts trying to talk his way ouy of paying me and it was somehow my fault. he tells me to fuck off and hangs up on me and of course i dont get the money from him. i got my revenge though because a month or so later i fly back to portland to do some work and be an extra on portlandia filming. i showed up at his new apartment and beat the shit out of him a few hours before my flight back to slc. i broke his nose and a tooth that i hope cost him more to fix than what he owed. im also going to fuck him up agaij if i ever see him and turn him into police for a robbery he confessed he did to me if he ever comes back to his home in st george utah. im a vengeful fucker.

i hope your ex roommate dies in a fire.
holy shit are you serious? also this whole saga took place in portland so maybe there's just a bad atmosphere here

still sorry about your friend. nothing is worse than betrayal I swear

I kinda fantasized about punching her in the face on the drive over and I think in a way that would have been more honorable than some of the insults to her appearance I brainstormed in anticipation of it getting nasty but ultimately she was the only one who delivered any epithets and I think this will weigh on her conscience. she was trying to be all nice when I was on my way out and offered me dishes to take and was like "good luck rach" (sooooo thoughtful) and I just closed the door

Old 09-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #37
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
i got my revenge though because a month or so later i fly back to portland to do some work and be an extra on portlandia filming. i showed up at his new apartment and beat the shit out of him a few hours before my flight back to slc. i broke his nose and a tooth that i hope cost him more to fix than what he owed. im also going to fuck him up agaij if i ever see him and turn him into police for a robbery he confessed he did to me if he ever comes back to his home in st george utah. im a vengeful fucker.

how does that work? you knock on the door.. he decides to open it? does he let you in or do you argue in the doorway? argue first or attack without a conversation? no idea how this would work

Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #38
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
we could talk about best angry music

or how people put too much ice in iced coffee and it takes 2 seconds to drink it
h8 this

Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #39
null123
Minion of Satan

good angry music suggestions I suppose industrial music is a logical choice. Remission is my favorite Skinny Puppy though and that's more brooding or something

Lil B is my contribution especially white flame

Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #40
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i learned how to play catan tonight and nerded it up with some 30something dudes i barely know. well, i know one of them.

it was pretty fun.

Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #41
null123
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
h8 this
I'm about ready to specify a number of cubes

Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #42
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
how does that work? you knock on the door.. he decides to open it? does he let you in or do you argue in the doorway? argue first or attack without a conversation? no idea how this would work
well he wasnt in hiding. he moved in with his brother in law after i left who happened to be a friend as well. we also all worked at the same place. yes, words were exchanged and an argument ensued and i decided to escalate it to something physical which he was also happy to engage in so i didnt have to chase him down the street or come up behind him at a bar and tap him on the shoulder. i just went to his house, knocked on the door and things went from there.

Old 09-04-2013, 01:17 AM   #43
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
holy shit are you serious? also this whole saga took place in portland so maybe there's just a bad atmosphere here

still sorry about your friend. nothing is worse than betrayal I swear

I kinda fantasized about punching her in the face on the drive over and I think in a way that would have been more honorable than some of the insults to her appearance I brainstormed in anticipation of it getting nasty but ultimately she was the only one who delivered any epithets and I think this will weigh on her conscience. she was trying to be all nice when I was on my way out and offered me dishes to take and was like "good luck rach" (sooooo thoughtful) and I just closed the door
i think portland does have a bad side to it there are a lot of shady drug addicts and losers everywhere i guess but i think theres also a lot of people rooming with each other there who are into scamming and fucking each other over because everyone can be so desperate to get by. the petty theft and crime there is pretty high, its a non violent kinda place but it seems like there was always robberies.

best to leave people behind. move on to better things.

Old 09-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #44
null123
Minion of Satan

yeah fuck em. I'm leaving the whole city behind

Old 09-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #45
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
deafheaven
Converge. Or Pig Destroyer for pure self-loathing humanity-is-fucked people-are-scum anger.

Today I got to uni ad the student drive had crashed overnight and two days work just got corrupted through no fault of my own but apparently I can't get an extension on my assignment cause fuck me apparently.

Also I have 9 days to find somewhere to live or I'm couch surfing for a bit and that blows.

Old 09-04-2013, 01:24 AM   #46
null123
Minion of Satan

ouch that does blow. and dang a lot of housing and money issues here tonight

anyone else find that craigslist isn't what it used to be

Old 09-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #47
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

We should start a netphorian commune.

Wait no what am I saying

Old 09-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #48
Adult Head
Ownz

well i'm about to head to bed

floss
brush

goodnight

Old 09-04-2013, 01:47 AM   #49
Trotskilicious
Banned

CONVERGE

Old 09-04-2013, 02:04 AM   #50
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
he tried to force said roommate to have sex with him (but she forgives him now they're bffs)
ugh. it's like being a potential rape victim is a stepping stone in a relationship nowadays.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #51
slunken
Virgo

"well once the ice was broken it turns out he can be a pretty nice guy"

Old 09-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #52
slunken
Virgo

i had a gf once who was (her side of the story) giving a ride home to a co-worker who was drunk. i guess after or during he groped her and tried to make out with her. after being indoctrinated into what a shitbag this guy was following the incident, it was difficult for me to understand why, 5 months later, things are fine and they get along ok.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #53
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
man that is a horrible track
welcome to hell bitch

Old 09-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #54
kelsome
Apocalyptic Poster

Today I slept extra late. It was my day off. I work second shift, so I end up staying up/sleeping late anyway. I got up and ate some trail mix and a turkey sandwich. Then I watched the movie The Dilemma on TV. I didn't care for it, but I started so I finished it. Didn't bother putting real clothes on until movie was over.

Then I got dressed and went to the pet store to get cat stuff. Then to target for human food and swiffer wetjet pads. When I got home, I made dinner which was chicken thighs and rice. Then I cleaned the floor.

I'm now playing with shelter cats online/editing pictures. I'm sorry about the shitty roommate situation. I'm pretty sure I would get into quiet a shouting match with people like that, but I don't know. You seemed to have handled it pretty calmly so that's probably better.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #55
null123
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
i had a gf once who was (her side of the story) giving a ride home to a co-worker who was drunk. i guess after or during he groped her and tried to make out with her. after being indoctrinated into what a shitbag this guy was following the incident, it was difficult for me to understand why, 5 months later, things are fine and they get along ok.
yeah that's terrible. I understand there are mental/emotional issues that sometimes lead people to tolerate the sickest most sadistic violent people in their lives but it's still crazymaking to deal with the excuses

an interesting coincidence happened about 2-3 weeks ago when I was at a grocery store at night. I was walking back to my car which was parked pretty far out and not as many cars or people around. as I'm getting close to my car I realize that the dude several paces in front of me looks a lot like Aidan, attempted rapist. I get to my car, and what do you know, his is parked right next to mine. he looks over at me and immediately says "hey rachael" (just like in the apt) and I kinda freeze up and say "hey" because I can't really absorb what's happening and he smiles at me and says "how's it going?" and I get in my car as fast as I fucking can

Old 09-04-2013, 02:36 AM   #56
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

that sounds pretty fucked up actually

Old 09-04-2013, 02:41 AM   #57
Starla

Quote:
I'm very jealous. coffee is a very calming and positive smell.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:32 AM   #58
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
CONVERGE
WUNDAYTHEDARKHARSEWELLCAAAAAARRHHHHHM.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #59
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Coffee is bullshit. Noobs. Lol.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #60
Dead Frequency
Minion of Satan

Location: They don't know who did it, but they're looking for hardened criminals

my honda got hit by an asshole in a santa fe suv and then someone pulled up saying they saw it and it was my fault. and santa fe starts reiterating the point. you reversed into me as I was pulling into a parking space two spots away from you. I don't care if the pope fucking makes a declaration, you hit me. be accountable and don't try to get all scheme-y because someone that identifies with you is willing to grandstand. my car is undrivable, yours isn't damaged what the fuck dude