Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2018, 10:08 PM   #91
stripes
Apocalyptic Poster

I liked the "where you at dumbass?" Hahahaha

Old 02-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #92
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

The stuff about her miscarriage was awful.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:12 PM   #93
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Fulltoke's ANALysis:

Brett Buttcannon: Greek God
Darcy: Batshit-insane drug-addict Badass
B0lliam: Dipshit Douchebag

Old 02-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #94
rawkstar
Pledge

I like to build fences

Old 02-13-2018, 10:17 PM   #95
SadMachine
somethingmorethanamachine

having a miscarriage during SD recording sessions and not letting anyone know... sad stuff

Old 02-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #96
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

to be fair, this interview is very confusing and directionless. d'arcy is incapable of constructing a clear narrative of what happened, and sort of avoids/ignores many direct questions, but with that said, the reason this interview is so interesting to read, and important, even, is because it's the only bleedingly honest account of what it's like to try to have any sort of personal or business relationship with BC. i'm sure not everything he does is out of spite, but he's a deeply damaged human being, who behaves and makes decisions in absolutely inexcusable and often loathsome ways.

well, now we know though, the door is shut for good. there will never be a reunion, or any other reason to even bother tuning in at all.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #97
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Brett Buttcannon: Greek God
He really brought home the bacon

Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #98
ButtHash
Demi-God

I enjoyed this

Quote:
Then he goes into this whole kind of Billy Gobbledygook thing, nothing really but talking an awful lot, and making up words. That’s one of the things I always loved about him. He always sounds like he’s running for office.
It could be about any interview he's given this decade

Old 02-13-2018, 10:27 PM   #99
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

https://mobile.twitter.com/SadMachin...088000/photo/1

This is so creepy and Stockholm Syndromey I can’t even stand it. “Dont worry about how horrible you husband is to other people or how he beats you. Just remember how nice he was the first time he took you out and fucked you. That’s all that matters.”

Old 02-13-2018, 10:29 PM   #100
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
. there will never be a reunion, or any other reason to even bother tuning in at all.
what now, we have enjoyed the wreckage that the "brand" SP became for 18 years now, you turning it off before the last season of this show even ended? no GoT for you!

Old 02-13-2018, 10:31 PM   #101
rawkstar
Pledge

I don’t have a genetic predisposition for addiction to anything but television

Old 02-13-2018, 10:33 PM   #102
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

I can't wait for Linda Strawberrys pathetic twat of an attempt to put a positive spin on all this

Old 02-13-2018, 10:37 PM   #103
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

This interview goes from heartbreaking to enraging (getting mad at Bill, I mean) to hilarious and back again in such speed. So much juiciness (Billy realized Mozart is a genius! Bill's broke from wrestling!)...

It took a lot for D'arcy to let Bill back into her life after her traumatic time in the band, and him spreading further ill will towards her in the aftermath. She lets him back in, only to be re-traumatized.

Proud of D'arcy for sharing the truth.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:38 PM   #104
Zerospaced
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
I've been a fan for about 8 years, but I'm kinda done now. I really don't need this. I needed the music at times, and yes the music of the 90s is brilliant in all regards, but I think I'm now way in over my head. I feel like this all doesn't translate the music.
If the statements made in this interview are true, then Corgan is just a sociopath.
I’ve been disconnected for a while. I’ve tried to separate the man from the music but I’ve been unable to. It’s gotten to the point where a Pumpkins song comes on Lithium and I change the channel. He’s such a piece of shit. It doesn’t seem James is that far off either.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:39 PM   #105
Elphenor
Braindead

this is an amazing illuminating read

Old 02-13-2018, 10:41 PM   #106
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt4b View Post
Texas, is a trained classical musician, etc.
She lived above a friend of mine in an apartment complex in the ghetto here in Austin. She had 2 very large dogs and was on many, many drugs. I've posted about it years ago.

In the audio clips she sounds like a drunk.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:43 PM   #107
bright_doom
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/SadMachin...088000/photo/1

This is so creepy and Stockholm Syndromey I can’t even stand it. “Dont worry about how horrible you husband is to other people or how he beats you. Just remember how nice he was the first time he took you out and fucked you. That’s all that matters.”
"We didn't fall in love with them because of all the nasty exchanges between Billy and James after the initial breakup..."

Oh yeah, remember how nasty James was to Billy "I choose to remember the good times" What a prick.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:43 PM   #108
slayed23
Ownz

She literally contradicts herself in every paragraph of the interview. Over and over again. One moment she says "I lived on cigarettes and coffee and donuts" and then the next "I eat healthy". LMAO.

If you actually READ the text messages she posted, it's all based on assumption that she would have 1 song only. She basically has a limiting belief that she will be shunned on this tour. How many fucking times does he have to say that it would mean a lot for her to be a part of the tour? What do you want him to fucking say?

First, when she announced she wouldn't be a part of the band a few weeks ago, we get assholes here saying that "Well, Billy should atleast have tried, if nothing more than a limited role". Now, we get proof that he did try and get her back and she REFUSED and you get assholes talking about how Billy was an asshole basically for how he treated her in the 90s and her OPINION on him now.

I have a great idea... if you don't like the guy and you don't want to support the band, how about you go get off the website and do something constructive. Yeah, let's do that. The show will go on without you.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:44 PM   #109
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingeroGuitaro View Post
She lived above a friend of mine in an apartment complex in the ghetto here in Austin. She had 2 very large dogs and was on many, many drugs. I've posted about it years ago.

In the audio clips she sounds like a drunk.
Sounds like a f'n legend to me

Old 02-13-2018, 10:45 PM   #110
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_doom View Post
"We didn't fall in love with them because of all the nasty exchanges between Billy and James after the initial breakup..."

Oh yeah, remember how nasty James was to Billy "I choose to remember the good times" What a prick.
Hahahahahah. Oh my god seriously. Even the Zwan crew had been pretty measured in their public statements, all things considered.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:50 PM   #111
rawkstar
Pledge

I really hope someone can convince here to release some of this music of hers

Old 02-13-2018, 10:53 PM   #112
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayed23 View Post
She literally contradicts herself in every paragraph of the interview. Over and over again. One moment she says "I lived on cigarettes and coffee and donuts" and then the next "I eat healthy". LMAO.

If you actually READ the text messages she posted, it's all based on assumption that she would have 1 song only. She basically has a limiting belief that she will be shunned on this tour. How many fucking times does he have to say that it would mean a lot for her to be a part of the tour? What do you want him to fucking say?

First, when she announced she wouldn't be a part of the band a few weeks ago, we get assholes here saying that "Well, Billy should atleast have tried, if nothing more than a limited role". Now, we get proof that he did try and get her back and she REFUSED and you get assholes talking about how Billy was an asshole basically for how he treated her in the 90s and her OPINION on him now.

I have a great idea... if you don't like the guy and you don't want to support the band, how about you go get off the website and do something constructive. Yeah, let's do that. The show will go on without you.
gee golly me you're getting worked up about this go somewhere and take some deep breathes.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:54 PM   #113
DaveKShape
Ownz

Quote:

lol

Old 02-13-2018, 10:55 PM   #114
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

I think the cigarettes and donuts diet was about a period of her life, you know, she was too busy to keep the good habits around.

Plus, are you a mole?

Old 02-13-2018, 10:56 PM   #115
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

[2 MEAN 4 ME]

Last edited by Funbags : 02-13-2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: :(

Old 02-13-2018, 10:58 PM   #116
slayed23
Ownz

What did you want Billy to say in the text messages?

Where are the text messages where she asked Billy if she can play bass and he said no?

How about one of you hamsters answers those questions.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:00 PM   #117
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkstar View Post
I really hope someone can convince here to release some of this music of hers
Buttcannon pushed hard, sources indicate that they talked about this more.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:00 PM   #118
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

ARE YOU THAT SOURCE

Old 02-13-2018, 11:02 PM   #119
paranoid
Minion of Satan

buttcannon share some more juicy tidbits or just release the whole convo. i'd listen to every second of that.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:03 PM   #120
paranoid
Minion of Satan

i also fucking love everything she says about zeitgeist.. the whole PR guys giving billy shit for nt having james and darcy, etc etc.. he using her guitars. omg sooooo good!!

darcy write that fucking book!!