Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Music News and Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #1
bright_doom
Ownz
 
bright_doom's Avatar
 
Location: Nowhere Fast
Posts: 503
Default Help me find a song/video from the 90's

I have a real vague memory of this, but I remember I saw a film clip when I was a kid (late 90's) from what I remember, the video featured a boy who had a crush on a girl (young kids) in a park. I specifically remember a part where he was hiding from her behind a tree and she was on the other side, possibly talking to her friends. And in the end, he possibly found another girl. I know NOTHING of the song but I remember I saw it on a 'mainstream' music video show, so it couldn't be that obscure, hopefully...

 
bright_doom is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:33 AM   #2
bright_doom
Ownz
 
bright_doom's Avatar
 
Location: Nowhere Fast
Posts: 503
Default

To expand the search horizon it could have been 2000. 2001 at the very very latest.. But most likely late 90's

 
bright_doom is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:42 AM   #3
bright_doom
Ownz
 
bright_doom's Avatar
 
Location: Nowhere Fast
Posts: 503
Default

Or it could have been an early 90's video that they played in the late 90's.. God knows I'm helpless...

 
bright_doom is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #4
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
Cool As Ice Cream's Avatar
 
Location: František! How's the foot of your turtle?
Posts: 30,407
Default

did the song go dum-dum-dum-dum?

 
Cool As Ice Cream is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #5
bright_doom
Ownz
 
bright_doom's Avatar
 
Location: Nowhere Fast
Posts: 503
Default

For some reason, when I was younger I thought this was the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZoJHCefY4,
But upon watching that music video nearly a decade ago I knew I was gravely mistaken.

 
bright_doom is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #6
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,275
Default

Fuck you brightdoom you doss cunt!

 
FoolofaTook is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #7
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: The Official Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue drunk/drugs/sad sex thread
Posts: 16,370
Default

Maybe it was just a dream.

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:56 PM   #8
toase
Apocalyptic Poster
 
toase's Avatar
 
Location: AA meetings
Posts: 3,425
Default


 
toase is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #9
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Maybe it was just a dream.
Or a dream
within
a dream.

 
FoolofaTook is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #10
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,275
Default

Like the poe poem or like inception.

 
FoolofaTook is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #11
FoolofaTook
Immortal
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,275
Default

(starring leonardo dicaprio)

 
FoolofaTook is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #12
bright_doom
Ownz
 
bright_doom's Avatar
 
Location: Nowhere Fast
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_doom View Post
I have a real vague memory of this, but I remember I saw a film clip when I was a kid (late 90's) from what I remember, the video featured a boy who had a crush on a girl (young kids) in a park. I specifically remember a part where he was hiding from her behind a tree and she was on the other side, possibly talking to her friends. And in the end, he possibly found another girl. I know NOTHING of the song but I remember I saw it on a 'mainstream' music video show, so it couldn't be that obscure, hopefully...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_doom View Post
To expand the search horizon it could have been 2000. 2001 at the very very latest.. But most likely late 90's
Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_doom View Post
Or it could have been an early 90's video that they played in the late 90's.. God knows I'm helpless...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_doom View Post
For some reason, when I was younger I thought this was the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZoJHCefY4,
But upon watching that music video nearly a decade ago I knew I was gravely mistaken.
Fucking hell. Why do I come here and post such dumb shit when I'm drunk.

 
bright_doom is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Billy's weight gain ohnoitsbonnie Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 55 05-09-2018 07:38 AM
Ask John Bons0r, Netphoria's Original Lothario, a Question thread. bahnzah General Chat Message Board 49 05-28-2017 11:06 PM
is this intentional MCIS start/end song synch Grox Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 32 04-12-2017 08:52 PM
netphorian haikus Dogfighter28 General Chat Archive 93 08-04-2013 10:53 AM
BLOG Frankenstein General Chat Archive 13 01-30-2008 10:30 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014