Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2021, 07:07 AM   #1
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Default Cafe Marziano appreciation

Their gabagool and mozzarella salad are the FCKEN BOMB

Just pure, weapons-grade Italian food with those guys right there.

Nowhere better to be on a gentle breezy afternnon if you ask me.

It brings similar feelings and emotions that I get when listening to Beethoven’s 6th symphony, the Pastoral, and I don’t think that’s too grandiose a sentiment for gabagool.

Old 08-09-2021, 09:35 AM   #2
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

what's better: it's the only place in the world you can get the brand new Machina: Machines of God reissues ULTIMATE package!

Old 08-10-2021, 06:35 AM   #3
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

don't you ever forget
whose coffee it is that you're drinking

Old 08-10-2021, 06:35 AM   #4
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Old 08-10-2021, 06:42 AM   #5
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Talking

Old 08-10-2021, 02:40 PM   #6
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post

don't you ever forget
whose coffee it is that you're drinking
GINVZUVW's, clearly

Old 08-13-2021, 06:09 AM   #7
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

that means Marziano in Latin

Old 08-13-2021, 06:11 AM   #8
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

(it says "marzanio" though

Old 08-13-2021, 06:12 AM   #9
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
(it says "marzanio" though
that means Marziano in Latin

Old 08-13-2021, 06:15 AM   #10
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i like to think Marziano transcends linguistic barriers

Old 08-13-2021, 06:17 AM   #11
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i was gonna post this in Billy Best Books but what the hay

Old 08-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #12
Shallowed
Braindead

Old 08-13-2021, 10:36 AM   #13
Ram27
dumb

when i was in college we were half jokingly gonna call our band italian hand sign

still think it's a good name

Old 08-13-2021, 11:45 AM   #14
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 08-13-2021, 11:47 AM   #15
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Btw knock it off guys it is racist and disrespectful for the italian users of the message board. However italian-american users can fuck right off.

Old 08-13-2021, 03:40 PM   #16
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

post/av

Old 09-25-2021, 08:19 PM   #17
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

What the fuck you think is goin' on here - you got too many days off so you think it's a fuckin' game. You think I'm the only one who's gonna work out there while you motherfuckers clam all over this joint? What do you think this is anyhow? What kind of board is this? What kind of mis-posting do you call this? What kind of board do you think you're posting on, motherfucker? You wanna fuck with me on the phoria? Shut that fuckin’ door. I'm out there workin' my balls off tryin' to do somebody a favor and you motherfuckers are suckin' all over this joint! What kind of information technology do you call that tonight? And sad machines? You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me! How dare you call yourselves professionals! Assholes - you're postin' like fuckin' children out there!...You spend all night in here tryin’ to blow your fuckin’ brains out and when it comes time to post, whaddya post – CLAMS? If I hear one fuckin’ clam, you’ve had it! One clam, and this whole fuckin’ board is through. Tonight! Try me! You got some fuckin' nerve - nights off, nothin' to do and you come in here and play that shit for me? Fuck all of you. You're not doing any fuckin' favors you're breakin' my fuckin' heart out there! I gotta go out there and be embarrassed by YOU motherfuckers? I’ve posted with greatest fuckin' boarders in the WORLD. How dare you play like that for me! Assholes...The information on this board is incredible! We don't see two fuckin' posts in one topic! You can't keep fuckin' threads - there's too many fuckin' things to do, isn't there? You can’t knock your dick in the dirt and POST. You're all over the fuckin' place - shitpost after shitpost! You try one fuck-up the next set and you get back to New York you'll need another fuckin' job - count on it! Now get outta my fuckin' bus. Right now. What the fuck you think is goin' on here - you got too many days off so you think it's a fuckin' game. You think I'm the only one who's gonna work out there while you motherfuckers clam all over this joint? What do you think this is anyhow? What kind of board is this? What kind of mis-posting do you call this? What kind of board do you think you're posting on, motherfucker? You wanna fuck with me on the phoria? Shut that fuckin’ door. I'm out there workin' my balls off tryin' to do somebody a favor and you motherfuckers are suckin' all over this joint! What kind of information technology do you call that tonight? And sad machines? You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me! How dare you call yourselves professionals! Assholes - you're postin' like fuckin' children out there!...You spend all night in here tryin’ to blow your fuckin’ brains out and when it comes time to post, whaddya post – CLAMS? If I hear one fuckin’ clam, you’ve had it! One clam, and this whole fuckin’ board is through. Tonight! Try me! You got some fuckin' nerve - nights off, nothin' to do and you come in here and play that shit for me? Fuck all of you. You're not doing any fuckin' favors you're breakin' my fuckin' heart out there! I gotta go out there and be embarrassed by YOU motherfuckers? I’ve posted with greatest fuckin' boarders in the WORLD. How dare you play like that for me! Assholes...The information on this board is incredible! We don't see two fuckin' posts in one topic! You can't keep fuckin' threads - there's too many fuckin' things to do, isn't there? You can’t knock your dick in the dirt and POST. You're all over the fuckin' place - shitpost after shitpost! You try one fuck-up the next set and you get back to New York you'll need another fuckin' job - count on it! Now get outta my fuckin' bus. Right now.What the fuck you think is goin' on here - you got too many days off so you think it's a fuckin' game. You think I'm the only one who's gonna work out there while you motherfuckers clam all over this joint? What do you think this is anyhow? What kind of board is this? What kind of mis-posting do you call this? What kind of board do you think you're posting on, motherfucker? You wanna fuck with me on the phoria? Shut that fuckin’ door. I'm out there workin' my balls off tryin' to do somebody a favor and you motherfuckers are suckin' all over this joint! What kind of information technology do you call that tonight? And sad machines? You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me! How dare you call yourselves professionals! Assholes - you're postin' like fuckin' children out there!...You spend all night in here tryin’ to blow your fuckin’ brains out and when it comes time to post, whaddya post – CLAMS? If I hear one fuckin’ clam, you’ve had it! One clam, and this whole fuckin’ board is through. Tonight! Try me! You got some fuckin' nerve - nights off, nothin' to do and you come in here and play that shit for me? Fuck all of you. You're not doing any fuckin' favors you're breakin' my fuckin' heart out there! I gotta go out there and be embarrassed by YOU motherfuckers? I’ve posted with greatest fuckin' boarders in the WORLD. How dare you play like that for me! Assholes...The information on this board is incredible! We don't see two fuckin' posts in one topic! You can't keep fuckin' threads - there's too many fuckin' things to do, isn't there? You can’t knock your dick in the dirt and POST. You're all over the fuckin' place - shitpost after shitpost! You try one fuck-up the next set and you get back to New York you'll need another fuckin' job - count on it! Now get outta my fuckin' bus. Right now.What the fuck you think is goin' on here - you got too many days off so you think it's a fuckin' game. You think I'm the only one who's gonna work out there while you motherfuckers clam all over this joint? What do you think this is anyhow? What kind of board is this? What kind of mis-posting do you call this? What kind of board do you think you're posting on, motherfucker? You wanna fuck with me on the phoria? Shut that fuckin’ door. I'm out there workin' my balls off tryin' to do somebody a favor and you motherfuckers are suckin' all over this joint! What kind of information technology do you call that tonight? And sad machines? You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me! How dare you call yourselves professionals! Assholes - you're postin' like fuckin' children out there!...You spend all night in here tryin’ to blow your fuckin’ brains out and when it comes time to post, whaddya post – CLAMS? If I hear one fuckin’ clam, you’ve had it! One clam, and this whole fuckin’ board is through. Tonight! Try me! You got some fuckin' nerve - nights off, nothin' to do and you come in here and play that shit for me? Fuck all of you. You're not doing any fuckin' favors you're breakin' my fuckin' heart out there! I gotta go out there and be embarrassed by YOU motherfuckers? I’ve posted with greatest fuckin' boarders in the WORLD. How dare you play like that for me! Assholes...The information on this board is incredible! We don't see two fuckin' posts in one topic! You can't keep fuckin' threads - there's too many fuckin' things to do, isn't there? You can’t knock your dick in the dirt and POST. You're all over the fuckin' place - shitpost after shitpost! You try one fuck-up the next set and you get back to New York you'll need another fuckin' job - count on it! Now get outta my fuckin' bus. Right now.

Old 09-25-2021, 08:56 PM   #18
Shallowed
Braindead

a a a a a a a a after after after after all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all all and and and and and And and and and and and and and And and and and and and and and and and and and And and and and and and and And and and and another another another another any any any any anyhow? anyhow? anyhow? anyhow? are are are are Assholes Assholes Assholes Assholes Assholes... Assholes... Assholes... Assholes... back back back back balls balls balls balls be be be be be be be be blow blow blow blow board board board board board board board board board board board board board board board board boarders boarders boarders boarders brains brains brains brains breakin' breakin' breakin' breakin' bus. bus. bus. bus. by by by by call call call call call call call call call call call call can't can't can't can't can’t can’t can’t can’t children children children children clam clam clam clam clam, clam, clam, clam, clam, clam, clam, clam, CLAMS? CLAMS? CLAMS? CLAMS? come come come come comes comes comes comes count count count count dare dare dare dare dare dare dare dare days days days days dick dick dick dick dirt dirt dirt dirt do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do, do, do, do, doing doing doing doing don't don't don't don't door. door. door. door. embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed favor favor favor favor favors favors favors favors for for for for for for for for fuck fuck fuck Fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-up fuck-up fuck-up fuck-up fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin' fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ fuckin’ game. game. game. game. get get get get get get get get go go go go goin' goin' goin' goin' gonna gonna gonna gonna got got got got got got got got gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta greatest greatest greatest greatest had had had had hear hear hear hear heart heart heart heart here here here here here here here here here here here here How How How How How How How How I I I I I I I I I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm If If If If in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in incredible! incredible! incredible! incredible! information information information information information information information information is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is isn't isn't isn't isn't it it it it it! it! it! it! it! it! it! it! it's it's it's it's I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve job job job job joint! joint! joint! joint! joint? joint? joint? joint? keep keep keep keep kiddin' kiddin' kiddin' kiddin' kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind kind knock knock knock knock like like like like like like like like machines? machines? machines? machines? many many many many many many many many me me me me me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me? me? me? me? mis-posting mis-posting mis-posting mis-posting motherfucker? motherfucker? motherfucker? motherfucker? motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers motherfuckers? motherfuckers? motherfuckers? motherfuckers? my my my my my my my my my my my my need need need need nerve nerve nerve nerve New New New New next next next next night night night night nights nights nights nights not not not not nothin' nothin' nothin' nothin' Now Now Now Now now. now. now. now. of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of off off off off off off off off off, off, off, off, on on on on on on on on on on on on on on on on on, on, on, on, one one one One one one One one one one one One one one one one one One one one only only only only out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out outta outta outta outta over over over over over over over over over over over over phoria? phoria? phoria? phoria? place place place place play play play play play play play play post post post post post, post, post, post, POST. POST. POST. POST. posted posted posted posted postin' postin' postin' postin' posting posting posting posting posts posts posts posts professionals! professionals! professionals! professionals! Right Right Right Right sad sad sad sad see see see see set set set set shit shit shit shit shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost! shitpost! shitpost! shitpost! Shut Shut Shut Shut so so so so some some some some somebody somebody somebody somebody spend spend spend spend suckin' suckin' suckin' suckin' technology technology technology technology that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the The the the the The the the the The the the the the the the the there there there there there there there there there there there there there! there! there! there! there!... there!... there!... there!... there's there's there's there's there? there? there? there? things things things things think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this? this? this? this? this? this? this? this? threads threads threads threads through. through. through. through. time time time time to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! tonight? tonight? tonight? tonight? too too too too too too too too topic! topic! topic! topic! Try try try Try try Try try Try tryin' tryin' tryin' tryin' tryin’ tryin’ tryin’ tryin’ two two two two wanna wanna wanna wanna We We We We whaddya whaddya whaddya whaddya What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What What when when when when while while while while who's who's who's who's whole whole whole whole with with with with with with with with work work work work workin' workin' workin' workin' WORLD. WORLD. WORLD. WORLD. York York York York you You You You you You You you you You you You you You YOU you you you YOU you you You you you you You you You You you you you you you you you you You you You You you you you You you you you you YOU you you You You You you You you You You you YOU you You You you you You you You you you you You you You you You You You You you you you you you you you you'll you'll you'll you'll you're You're You're You're you're you're you're You're You're you're You're you're You're you're you're you're you're You're you're you're you. you. you. you. your your your your your your your your yourselves yourselves yourselves yourselves you’ve you’ve you’ve you’ve