Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 03-26-2017, 12:08 AM   #1471
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I didn't think any pro trump people liked spicer. You really are a brown noser (your nose is brown from sniffing and licking and fingering the unwashed, both externally and internally, asshole of Donald trump).

Old 03-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #1472
fuzzyroes
Banned

I think Spicers been doing a good job.

And Trump thus fars accomplished more in 50 days than I think any other president in history

https://www.infowars.com/trumps-acco...first-50-days/

Old 03-26-2017, 12:17 AM   #1473
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

do you believe in reality

or is this a game of sophistry

Old 03-26-2017, 12:17 AM   #1474
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

infowars is not a news source

Old 03-26-2017, 03:30 AM   #1475
buzzard
Minion of Satan

That's where I go to buy survival pellets and apocalypse-resistant camping equipment.

Old 03-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #1476
FoolofaTook

What about Walmart? They got the same shit just cheaper.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:48 PM   #1477
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Oh yeah weasel tell us more

Old 03-26-2017, 05:52 PM   #1478
Trotskilicious
Banned

you'd have to be pretty pathetic to care about a press secretary for any reason

Old 03-26-2017, 05:56 PM   #1479
Trotskilicious
Banned

quick, without google name one of obama's press secretaries:

Old 03-26-2017, 07:34 PM   #1480
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I didn't think any pro trump people liked sp
I hope no-ones moral scruples are offended by my ingenuous alterations of the The Words of Bonnie.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:52 AM   #1481
buzzard
Minion of Satan

http://i.imgur.com/TTpKKQ5.jpg

...because I'm confident that everybody missed this thread.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #1482
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Also curious to see no one talking about the latest Muslim terror attacks.
you can also just say 'terrorist attacks' or even 'muslim extremist terrorist attacks'

but i suppose that's the kind of political correctness you et al are so tired of

typing all that shit out just tires me so much. if i just say muslim attack it's clear enough because fuck being correct

Old 04-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #1483
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

alt-correct

Old 04-02-2017, 08:38 AM   #1484
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Swamp drained. Trump has no time to golf because he's so busy making America great. Coal demand from 40 years of irrelevance is definitely completely back. It only took a few months but he did that and overturned Obamacare for Trumpcare which he proudly lends his name.

America, you're welcome.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #1485
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Net neutrality is the next target:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/t...lity.html?_r=0

Hopefully it goes as well as his healthcare plan.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #1486
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

the new york times, once known as the world's best newspaper, is now just fake news with no basis in reality.

it's true, i learned that from a very educated person on the internet.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:47 PM   #1487
Trotskilicious
Banned

its also failing

Old 04-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #1488
TuralyonW3
Immortal

the Republican position on net neutrality is the most evil fucking hypocritical shit.

the dem candidate in 2020 just needs to go "Trump let your internet provider collect and sell your browsing history"

Old 04-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #1489
Trotskilicious
Banned

the democrats will be ok with that

Old 04-02-2017, 07:10 PM   #1490
TuralyonW3
Immortal

the dems will probably be scrambling to once again quell the true progressive candidate that they won't have the balls to embrace

Old 04-02-2017, 07:11 PM   #1491
Trotskilicious
Banned

it really feels like they hate bernie more than trump at the moment

Old 04-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #1492
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
You do realize that Obamas the first 2-term president in American history to have been at war in all 8 years in his tenure, right? He launched air-strikes and military raids in 7 different countries for god sakes! He's a fucking war monger.

Trumps against playing "world police" and getting in useless wars all around the world. He actually ran on a message of peace.

Your rhetoric and nastiness isn't a reflection of the actual facts. That's your problem, buddy.
Quote:
You do realize that Obamas the first 2-term president in American history to have been at war in all 8 years in his tenure, right? He launched air-strikes and military raids in 7 different countries for god sakes! He's a fucking war monger.

Trumps against playing "world police" and getting in useless wars all around the world. He actually ran on a message of peace.

Your rhetoric and nastiness isn't a reflection of the actual facts. That's your problem, buddy.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SO TRUE.

Old 04-07-2017, 12:49 PM   #1493
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
it really feels like they hate bernie more than trump at the moment
that's absurd

Old 04-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #1494
Trotskilicious
Banned

you're still mad at him & can't place any blame on the party or their hellbeast candidate nobody likes

Old 04-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #1495
The Omega Concern
Banned

It's high stakes geopolitical poker.

Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Micheal Savage all against the Syrian strike. War is deception and I can only hope Trump is ultimately doing the correct thing, but its tough to see if you don't get in deep into the game of deception.

Putin told Assad to avoid strikes from the U.S., he needs to remove his CW. So he did, but there were questions immediately after that he may have been hiding some of them. All this occurred during Obama's tenure under an agreement between Russia and the U.S.

No matter who actually pulled this latest Sarin attack the other day, the stockpile appears to be gone so in theory there ought not be anymore air strikes against Assad for there shouldn't be any more CW attacks because they just got destroyed. Trump is surrounded by Neo-Cons and Neo-libs who just want war with Russia though, so, I'm not holding my breath there's no further action in Syria.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:19 PM   #1496
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I can't smell the scrape from under my toenail because I haven't been able to get to it for a while.

I used to cut my toe-nails but then I stopped over lazyness. Over time my toe-nail began to grow widely out of control, strange furry green things began to form, bacteria began to collect, a pond of microscopic primative life toke shape, formed a civilisation, invented the radio and soon after the nuclear warhead and we now both live in treaty under the condition that they will not release WMD's so long as I don't go within 2 feet of any surrounding toe-nail clippers.

O curse this ever lasting irony of peace through war for it doth twixt mine mind.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #1497
The Omega Concern
Banned

I'm taking in a Dr. Steve Pieczenik interview atm. I've been waiting for his analysis on all this; he's basically saying the Syrian situation will end up in an agreement between Iran, Turkey, Russia and the U.S. to allow a peaceful as possible change in leadership from Assad to some agreed upon leader.

He also believes the action was to shock China and its leader upon his arrival here. China was the only country not informed of the attack prior to it and with all the pomp and circumstance in Mar-a-Lago, the Chinese knew it was not the time to fuck with Trump or the U.S. if they wanted to play hard ball during this meeting. That's a shrewd analysis but he's likely spot on with the assessment.

He does not believe the air strike is an initiation to war.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #1498
Trotskilicious
Banned

yer a nazi, omega

Old 04-07-2017, 03:13 PM   #1499
redbreegull

Quote:

yer a nazi, omega
I think the term you are going for is "grand wizard"

Old 04-07-2017, 05:44 PM   #1500
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

yer a nazi, omega

Not that I would ever ask or grovel for it, but if I were a mod I would never consider banning you and the other's of the religious left in here for your political opinions. I would want the lack of critical analysis, discernment and context on full display for all to see.