Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2001, 11:33 PM   #31
clairvoyance
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by CouldUBelieveInHeaven:
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

too much to shove in my brain from one topic.

lets just sit and hope for it all to get into our hands someday.

*sits*

 
Old 12-20-2001, 08:00 AM   #32
Vanity Must Die
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by GhostChild:
Anyways thats the fruit bat salad. Want anymore run downs of videos? Just ask and I will let you know from the ones I have seen.

-Jason
I love how all of you 'elitists' are now opening up and answering questions. I think that's why Zwan allows taping..to salvage what's left of the trading community.

Anywho, on with the question:
Have you seen any of the Marked video(s)? Is 'Video Marked' (a la Vieuphoria) even known to be in anyone but Billy's hands?

Okay, thanks!

>Trent

 
Old 12-20-2001, 11:42 AM   #33
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
It has a clip of Billy and Bob at Geraldo and 2 Geraldo interviews with 2 serial killers (the title?) and some goodies at the end.


------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
Old 12-20-2001, 01:57 PM   #34
Vanity Must Die
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I heard that John Hunt was tracking down a lower gen copy of Storytellers. It seems he's fallen off the face of the earth..

>Trent

 
Old 12-20-2001, 02:09 PM   #35
Andrew Fogelsong
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanity Must Die:
I heard that John Hunt was tracking down a lower gen copy of Storytellers. It seems he's fallen off the face of the earth..

>Trent
Guess you missed it. I have a 2nd gen copy. I've had it for quite a while. It's pretty nice.

Andrew

 
Old 12-20-2001, 03:47 PM   #36
Jen Ever
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanity Must Die:
I love how all of you 'elitists' are now opening up and answering questions. I think that's why Zwan allows taping..to salvage what's left of the trading community.
isn't it beautiful?



------------------
If you worship something, you probably know that on the first day God created light, and on the second day God created Danza. Then on the third day, God created a swell place for the Danza to live. And if you don't believe in God, then it was the Buddha or Allah or whatever. The Danza embraces all religions.

 
Old 12-21-2001, 12:32 AM   #37
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong:
Guess you missed it. I have a 2nd gen copy. I've had it for quite a while. It's pretty nice.

Andrew
Are you talking about the one thats in mono?
I never noticed anything nice about it

------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
Old 12-21-2001, 03:27 AM   #38
Andrew Fogelsong
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
Are you talking about the one thats in mono?
I never noticed anything nice about it

Ya gotta be so harsh Fares? I watched it once, many months ago. Neither my parents or I have a HQ entertainment system. I really couldn't tell.

Andrew

 
Old 12-21-2001, 07:54 AM   #39
Vanity Must Die
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I was referring to a copy of lower generation than the first he had. As in, straight from the master, not from the intern.

>Trent

(who thinks he knows what he's talking about)

 
Old 12-21-2001, 04:50 PM   #40
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong:
Ya gotta be so harsh Fares? I watched it once, many months ago. Neither my parents or I have a HQ entertainment system. I really couldn't tell.

Andrew
Dude, your not leet. Be gone from here.


------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
Old 12-21-2001, 05:00 PM   #41
ImplodingGaze
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy

Why don't you people spread them around?
I have been waiting for years to see footage like that...................................

 
Old 12-21-2001, 06:08 PM   #42
clairvoyance
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
Dude, your not leet. Be gone from here.


and what make you so leet? the fact that you barely acknowledge emails sent to you?

at least andrew responds to them!

so nyea. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif



------------------
thats right, im still a bundle of fun to talk to.


aim- AnotherSpaceJam

 
Old 12-22-2001, 12:09 AM   #43
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by clairvoyance:
and what make you so leet? the fact that you barely acknowledge emails sent to you?

at least andrew responds to them!

so nyea. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

lol. what email did you send me?
sorry I get really lazy at times. but one thing is for sure I always respond to emails before i pitch them. So when I decided to pitch them to my trashh you can expect a rejection. Sorry.


------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
Old 12-23-2001, 02:02 AM   #44
Andrew Fogelsong
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
Dude, your not leet. Be gone from here.
Guess you won't be getting those shows Brian Dowling sent me. They should be here any day now.... I can't wait.

Andrew
np: Sonic Youth - Mote

 
Old 12-23-2001, 10:18 AM   #45
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong:
Guess you won't be getting those shows Brian Dowling sent me. They should be here any day now.... I can't wait.

Andrew
np: Sonic Youth - Mote
lol! Dude you have been saying that for months now. And Andrew Don't resist it, you will have to send me them, You love me!

Fares Halteh (whose still hoarding 1/5/96)


 
Old 12-23-2001, 12:58 PM   #46
Slurpee
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:

Fares Halteh (whose still hoarding 1/5/96)
Wait, then why do I have it sitting in my room on CDR? Can I hoard it too? Pretty please?


 
Old 12-23-2001, 01:59 PM   #47
Andrew Fogelsong
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
lol! Dude you have been saying that for months now.
Yes yes, I know. He emailed me, saying they were in the mail.

Andrew

 
Old 12-23-2001, 02:58 PM   #48
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Slurpee:
Wait, then why do I have it sitting in my room on CDR? Can I hoard it too? Pretty please?

whats your source info?


 
Old 12-23-2001, 03:12 PM   #49
Andrew Fogelsong
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by clairvoyance:
and what make you so leet? the fact that you barely acknowledge emails sent to you?

at least andrew responds to them!

so nyea. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif
Fares is practically the definition of leet. Not responding to email is one of the top priorities, but I'd have to say that Asselin is still on top.

Andrew
np: Aphex Twin - Quoth(Wooden Thump Mix)

 
Old 12-23-2001, 03:59 PM   #50
clairvoyance
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
lol. what email did you send me?
sorry I get really lazy at times. but one thing is for sure I always respond to emails before i pitch them. So when I decided to pitch them to my trashh you can expect a rejection. Sorry.


well i still havent heard from ya.

ill be sure to sent it right on over again if i dont http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

 
Old 12-23-2001, 04:00 PM   #51
clairvoyance
 
Posts: n/a
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong:
Fares is practically the definition of leet. Not responding to email is one of the top priorities, but I'd have to say that Asselin is still on top.

Andrew
np: Aphex Twin - Quoth(Wooden Thump Mix)
ehh, that or fresko.

grrr.


------------------
thats right, im still a bundle of fun to talk to.


aim- AnotherSpaceJam

 
Old 12-24-2001, 01:53 AM   #52
Slurpee
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
whats your source info?
DAT>ANA-L>CDR.

If I could have gotten better, I would have.

 
Old 12-24-2001, 02:35 AM   #53
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Slurpee:
DAT>ANA-L>CDR.

If I could have gotten better, I would have.
weird, it was taped on ana and the taper told me he never put it on dat :-/

------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
Old 12-24-2001, 02:56 AM   #54
monto
 
Posts: n/a
Post

perhaps different taper...

 
Old 12-24-2001, 03:12 AM   #55
Dfresko
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by monto:
perhaps different taper...
BOO YEAH, Fares!!!!

-Dave

 
Old 12-24-2001, 01:18 PM   #56
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by monto:
perhaps different taper...
dude!! unknown rig - ana?>cdr, he -should- hoard that. I heard a rumour that Fresko's dropping boards for the ana? version.


------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

[This message has been edited by Halteh (edited 12-24-2001).]

 
Old 12-24-2001, 01:47 PM   #57
carter
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Fogelsong:
np: Sonic Youth - Mote
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Chris Carter
carter@tamu.edu


 
Old 12-24-2001, 02:12 PM   #58
Slurpee
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
dude!! unknown rig - ana?>cdr, he -should- hoard that. I heard a rumour that Fresko's dropping boards for the ana? version.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, so I'm hoarding it regardless. I will only accept trades of the finest dutch cheeses. Gouda is preferred.


 
Old 12-24-2001, 04:21 PM   #59
clairvoyance
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Halteh:
lol! Dude you have been saying that for months now. And Andrew Don't resist it, you will have to send me them, You love me!

Fares Halteh (whose still hoarding 1/5/96)

hey dork, you wouldnt want me to get that exact same show from b.g. in my trade and start bNp'ing it out now would you? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

alright, so i wont. but you need to respond to mah trade offer, comprende??
so do it! theres no need to role play an elitist. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif


------------------
thats right, im still a bundle of fun to talk to.


aim- AnotherSpaceJam

 
Old 12-24-2001, 06:16 PM   #60
Halteh
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by clairvoyance:
hey dork, you wouldnt want me to get that exact same show from b.g. in my trade and start bNp'ing it out now would you? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif
heh, I wasn't really going to try to hoarde this for like "rare" stuff! lol...what do i look like? that guy who hoarded 1/24/92? pffftttt.....

Quote:

alright, so i wont. but you need to respond to mah trade offer, comprende??
so do it! theres no need to role play an elitist. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif
Youv'e got mail

------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - 733+ Trading Page

 
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014