Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #2851
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
There was simply a bunch of people who showed up looking to act violently against the protesters. Whether the counter-protestors viewpoint was a correct one is irrelevant. They showed up looking to act violent.

Trump called it as it was... But these mainstream snowflakes just can't fucking handle it.
the nazis showed up with military gear and machine guns, shields, bats, you name it

Old 08-16-2017, 09:51 PM   #2852
Bread Regal
Banned

Nazis do not have a right to free speech. Their ideology is literally an incitement to violence.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:52 PM   #2853
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
The murderer is 100% to blame, and Trump emphasized that. But there is a lot of first hand accounts that claimed that the guy was attacked and that his car was being vandalized before he snapped... That's no excuse, but they're facts that shouldn't be ignored.
there are videos of what happened, what the fuck is wrong with you. no one was interacting with him or his car, that is why he was able to get to 40mph or whatever, and the only reason he didn't kill more people was because he smashed into another car. what you are saying are not facts, they are complete lies. but you won't even check before you say something like that, you are hair-trigger defending a nazi who drove into a peaceful crowd of people. can you just fucking think about that for a second

p.s. the "alt-left" is not a thing

Old 08-16-2017, 09:54 PM   #2854
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
the nazis showed up with military gear and machine guns
But they didn't use the weapondry. There's footage all over the internet. The left came in swinging clubs and incited the violence. There's a clip online that clearly showed it and they had a big sign that said "Alt-right scum, your time has come".

That is not peaceful counter-protesting.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:56 PM   #2855
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
there are videos of what happened, what the fuck is wrong with you. no one was near his car, that is why he was able to get to 40mph or whatever, and the only reason he didn't kill more people was because he smashed into another car. what you are saying are not facts, they are complete lies. but you won't even check before you say something like that, you are hair-trigger defending a nazi who drove into a peaceful crowd of people
Okay I'm not rationalizing that the guy isn't to blame, and Trump emphasized that he should be persecuted to the full extent of the law. It was an awful murder, but it wasn't a violent action that was unprovoked. It wasn't these violent alt-right guys mowing down a bunch of peaceful protestors.

It was fucking full on chaos and violence. Both sides are to blame.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #2856
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Jews for Hitler is a real thing

http://people.com/politics/jared-kus...arlottesville/

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress...sia.jpg?w=2000

Old 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #2857
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
But they didn't use the weapondry. There's footage all over the internet. The left came in swinging clubs and incited the violence. There's a clip online that clearly showed it and they had a big sign that said "Alt-right scum, your time has come".

That is not peaceful counter-protesting.
OK so let me get this straight. They come with machine guns. They come shouting racist slurs, with nazi flags, with torches. Counter-protesters come in with signs calling them scum (which they are and you just said they are). Some of them come with melee weapons. At different points each side engages in melee violence. I saw one video where a guy with a pistol was pointing it at people and egging them to attack him, btw.

And the counter protesters are just as much to blame as the protesters? When at any moment any one of them could have killed hundreds of people with their weapons? Those people were afraid of the planks of wood? It was a miracle more people didn't die, quite frankly. I full expect there to be a massacre in the next few months. But people should just wait until it happens, before they point out that hundreds of nazis with machine guns are dangerous as fuck and shouldn't be allowed to take over an area?

And look, just a moment ago you repeated some straight up lying bullshit about the car incident, and you just skip past it when I tell you the truth, like what you said doesn't matter. It fucking matters, you said lies, you believed lies with no proof, and you will continue to do these things and you believe it all until - maybe - someone calls you on your bullshit. Fucking watch the videos, there is a ton of footage, it is quite clear who had the firepower, who were instigating, and who caused what happened to happen. There is a TON of footage. Watch some of it or get the fuck out with your uninformed bullshit.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM   #2858
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah that white-supremacist shit is super ignorant... But "alt-right" has nothing to do with that shit... It's a shameful marketing tactic that the mainstream news is trying to drill home... 'Associate the alt-right with all of the racists to discredit the growing popularity'

Old 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM   #2859
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

when you're holding a nazi flag you are to blame for everything

Old 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM   #2860
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

They marched with Nazis, fuzzy. They marched with them. When some alt right people come out and say they were there and they were appalled and they left or changed sides, I'll take them seriously. Until then, they marched with Nazis and are complicit.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #2861
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
OK so let me get this straight. They come with machine guns. They come shouting racist slurs, with nazi flags, with torches. Counter-protesters come in with signs calling them scum (which they are and you just said they are). Some of them come with melee weapons. At different points each side engages in melee violence. I saw one video where a guy with a pistol was pointing it at people and egging them to attack him, btw.

And the counter protesters are just as much to blame as the protesters? When at any moment any one of them could have killed hundreds of people with their weapons? Those people were afraid of the planks of wood? It was a miracle more people didn't die, quite frankly.

And look, just a moment ago you repeated some straight up lying bullshit about the car incident, and you just skip past it when I tell you the truth, like what you said doesn't matter. It fucking matters, you said lies, you believed lies with no proof, and you will continue to do these things and you believe it all until - maybe - someone calls you on your bullshit. Fucking watch the videos, there is a ton of footage, it is quite clear who had the firepower, who were instigating, and who caused what happened to happen. There is a TON of footage. Watch some of it or get the fuck out with your uninformed bullshit.
Reprise, I'm not trying to justify the protest. That shits all stupid to me, and I couldn't give a fuck about some statue being removed. I don't even know who Robert E Lee is. But I respect the right for people to peacefully protest it. They had a permit to do so. Whether we agree or disagree with the message is irrelevant.

They had every right by the United States law to be there. If the people counter-protesting didn't like the message they could have got a permit to have their own rally in support of the statue removal another day.

Real life isn't some comic book, super hero bullshit where you can behave sensationally in support of a view-point you disagree with.

When it comes to the law, right and wrong are strictly legal definitions, and these protesters did everything legally.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM   #2862
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
when you're holding a nazi flag you are to blame for everything
It's not against the law. If it's not against the law you can cry all night about it, but people have the legal right to express stupid ideas as long as they fall within the law.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 08-16-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #2863
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

The counter-protestors had permits... but last I checked a permit was for an area, not to specifically say "only people on the alt-right can attend." Everyone had the right to be there. And the car attack happened in the downtown area away from the permitted areas, fyi

Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #2864
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
He needs to be banned.
Stickied.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2865
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
may the powers that be work their dark magic

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2866
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
gtfo

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2867
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
hey bartender

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2868
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
plspls

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2869
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
derp

Old 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #2870
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i tried

Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #2871
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i suggest ignoring him

Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #2872
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
They marched with Nazis, fuzzy. They marched with them. When some alt right people come out and say they were there and they were appalled and they left or changed sides, I'll take them seriously. Until then, they marched with Nazis and are complicit.
"marched with Nazi's"

Yeah it's fucked up. Trump didn't excuse it. That's the whole point.

This media sensation is fucking bullshit. They take one quote out of a press-conference and twist the meaning every which way.

I saw on MSNBC the header said "TRUMP DEFIANTLY DEFENDS WHITE SUPREMACISTS "... He did no such thing at any time.

This Trump hatred has gotten totally out of hand.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #2873
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Let me guess... you watched about 30 seconds of the conference?

Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #2874
Bread Regal
Banned

Really.

Fuck you andyslash.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #2875
Bread Regal
Banned

Ban me, then.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #2876
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

btw, you still support the alt right, the people who marched with nazis?

Old 08-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #2877
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
It pays to have friends in high places apparently.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM   #2878
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
He needs to be banned.
...or ban everyone else.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM   #2879
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote: