Quote:
Originally posted by Travis Meeks:
neither are you
I wish my username was Travis Meeks.

Old 04-08-2002, 12:58 AM   #32
The Admiral

Quote:
Originally posted by zekix:
So.....is wearing the band's shirt to the show REALLY a no-no?
C'mon, don't you have Comedy Central? They show "P.C.U." once or twice a day.

And yeah, it's a no-no, unless, of course, you don't own any other type of shirt, in which case you probably shouldn't leave the house at all.

[This message has been edited by The Admiral (edited 04-08-2002).]

Old 04-08-2002, 01:04 AM   #33
todustiguess

Quote:
Originally posted by Fish:
Well done everyone who took this way too seriously!
Nothing shits me more than dickheads who come to gigs to talk. What the fuck? - ve paid my money and Im going to have good time any way I want - fuck everyone else" - pathetic - show some fucking common courtesy. Ive paid money to listen to music being played and watch it being made. All you fucking other inconsiderate pricks who think that its your right to have a good time by acting like teenage fucking dipshit fan[atics] should fuck off home to mama. think about someone else for a change...

Old 04-08-2002, 05:15 AM   #34
Fish

Quote:
Originally posted by Best Looking Boy:
buddyhead isn't cool, shut up.
Buddyhead is cooler than you could be, even if you dressed up and acted like the fonze, while shooting up on heroin and listening to Guns and Roses.

Old 04-08-2002, 05:17 AM   #35
Best Looking Boy

Quote:
Buddyhead is cooler than you could be, even if you dressed up and acted like the fonze, while shooting up on heroin and listening to Guns and Roses.
umm the icarus line rules buy their album because my cousin is their singer

Old 04-08-2002, 07:04 AM   #36
Fish

Mono is a great album, and Icarus Line are an ace live band. They are one of the few bands who's shows are actually exciting.

Old 04-08-2002, 04:44 PM   #37
New Art Rioter

Quote:
Even when i'm not taping, this gets on my tits. When I go to a concert I like to listen to the music, not some dick head talking about nothing. The worst was when I saw a STP acoustic set in a tiny club in London. There were like 50-100 people at the most, and yet STILL people talked through all the songs.
Yeah. Esp if they're talking really fucking loudly about complete trivial bullshit. Only thing worse is mobile phones going off loudly and PEOPLE ACTUALLY ANSWERING THEM. Nngh.

Old 04-08-2002, 09:36 PM   #38
Mathboy

Quote:
reading this was funny...but seeing you people take this way too seriously was even more funny

Yeah, what the hell. Did having a sense of humor go out with POGs and slap bracelets or something?

Old 04-08-2002, 09:48 PM   #39
THRILLHO

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Mathboy:

Yeah, what the hell. Did having a sense of humor go out with POGs and slap bracelets or something?
POGs went out of style!??

Old 04-09-2002, 08:17 PM   #40
starlasomasiva

Quote:
Originally posted by Never_Nohen:
"9) Tall dudes that stand at the front of the stage should have their testicles pureed. You're tall dumb ass, get in the back, or at least back a few rows."

Indeed. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif You have no idea what a pain in the ass it is to be a 5'1" chick who stood in line for hours, or who's otherwise struggled and fought to get up to the front, because it's the only place you can see anything from, let alone breathe, and then still not be able to see a fucking thing for the entire show, because the two burly six and a half foot tall drunk guys decide they have to cling to the rail and shove their elbows in your face, or try to break your arm if you manage to get a grip. Look dude, you're twice my size, why don't you let me stand in front of you, and then we'll both be able to see, and what's more, it'll give you some breathing room, 'cause you won't be crushed against the rail so hard. Crikey. *all for testicle pureeing*

And just for the record, I'm not "that pathetic little chick." I've had to be pulled out all of once in my entire life, and that's 'cause I was 15 and at the Arising and it was my first pit show evar, and I had no idea what I was doing. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

- Never, who still has her POGs.
hey, i know how you feel. im 5'2'' and about 105 lbs. im a fiesty bitch, though. the zwan shows have had some nice crowds, but ive had to kick some ass at previous shows. ive been kicked in the head by fuckin crowdsurfers, ive been crushed against the rail, ive been dogpiled when billy walked to my side of the stage at a sp show and a bunch of idiots dove on top of me to try to touch billy's shoe, ive been the unlucky victim of moshpits forming around me at manson shows, but i asked for it, i didnt go to the balcony like little girls should do, so the only option is to deck the fuckers in the face and pinch the crowdsurfers really fucking hard (if youve ever gotten the worst titty twister in your life while crowd surfing, youre welcome. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif )

oh, the only thing thats been left out are the stupid whores who dance like strippers and try to seduce the band the entire time they are playing. for gods sake, did anyone see the annoying bitch with the black hat at the columbia zwan show? perfect example. by the way, someone from the stage crew motioned for her to go backstage at the end of the show. i bet she fucked everyone back there.

------------------
special thanks to everyone for their continued support and a fuck you to those who flame me.
-jill

Old 04-10-2002, 06:30 PM   #41
Andrew Fogelsong

Quote:
reading this was funny...but seeing you people take this way too seriously was even more funny

Old 04-10-2002, 06:51 PM   #42
Fonzie

Talking

Quote:
Nothing is cooler tnhan that.

BTW - it's "The FONZ". no "e".

Oh yeah - props to The Admiral. It's all Troo.

------------------
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/fonzie.jpg