Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2017, 11:42 AM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

*Fun fact*

I was drunkenly gonna get my Saul Goodman bobblehead from the box and pose it as the centerpiece for the picture, but I never opened it before. I just have it displayed in the original Breaking Bad packaging, but I thought I could take it out for one instance, but it's so tightly packed that I just gave up after 20 seconds.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:44 AM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah reddits pretty cool sometimes, but it sucks that you can't have an avatar... Usernames all blend together without an avatar to differentiate from the pack

Old 11-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #33
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Sell it after a few years!!!1

Meh, who am I kidding? Breaking Bad isn't that vintage.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #34
MarquisInSpades
Banned

I'd like a Gus bobblehead. And the Gus where half his body was blown off. That was coooool.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:48 AM   #35
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Well, congratulations! You can now have an Avatar. Although it won't show on your comments, only when you visit a person's profile.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:51 AM   #36
fuzzyroes
Banned

Lol Gus is my favorite character from the show.

You're right that it's not that vintage, but I was late to the Breaking Bad phenomenon. When I got the Saul bobblehead it was half priced at HMV.... Years after the fact of BB but before Better Call Saul. I had just gotten into the show and was stoked to find it so cheap. I paid 9.99. And it's got this extravagant box. Full BB logo, one complete side panel of Odenkirk posing as Saul... It's really an awesome piece... FUCK... I SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT FOR THIS THREAD.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:51 AM   #37
MarquisInSpades
Banned

I honestly think Netphoria has the best user experience. Except for the 50 message limit.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:51 AM   #38
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Lol Gus is my favorite character from the show.

You're right that it's not that vintage, but I was late to the Breaking Bad phenomenon. When I got the Saul bobblehead it was half priced at HMV.... Years after the fact of BB but before Better Call Saul. I had just gotten into the show and was stoked to find it so cheap. I paid 9.99. And it's got this extravagant box. Full BB logo, one complete side panel of Odenkirk posing as Saul... It's really an awesome piece... FUCK... I SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT FOR THIS THREAD.
HAH! YOU FOOL! It's too late now.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:52 AM   #39
MarquisInSpades
Banned

...or is it?

Old 11-25-2017, 11:52 AM   #40
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Meh, fuck it.

POST IT NOW!!!!1!1!1!

Old 11-25-2017, 11:53 AM   #41
fuzzyroes
Banned

The last HMV in my area closed 10 months ago...

I have literally no place to go if I wanna order a CD at a brick and mortar shop...

Now all the Toys R Us are closing... Can you imagine? All toy stores are gonna be shut down...

WHERE'S THE GLORY FOR THE CHILDREN!?!?!

The beauty of being a kid is walking into one of these massive stores and being surrounded by toys... You dream about owning them all... No little kids are supposed to get that thrill by browsing for toys on www.amazon.com.

It's a shame... A damn fucking shame.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:56 AM   #42
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
Meh, fuck it.

POST IT NOW!!!!1!1!1!
I shall... but soon... Another day. It's quite an awesome display piece for any BB fan.

I'm waiting on a line to bet on.. I'm only up so early cause it's a big day for NCAA Football. Hoping a guy will get back to me any moment.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:57 AM   #43
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
The last HMV in my area closed 10 months ago...

I have literally no place to go if I wanna order a CD at a brick and mortar shop...

Now all the Toys R Us are closing... Can you imagine? All toy stores are gonna be shut down...

WHERE'S THE GLORY FOR THE CHILDREN!?!?!

The beauty of being a kid is walking into one of these massive stores and being surrounded by toys... You dream about owning them all... No little kids are supposed to get that thrill by browsing for toys on www.amazon.com.

It's a shame... A damn fucking shame.
I agree. It's a shame. And it's unfortunate. I'm afraid it's just downhill from here. IQs shall decrease with each passing generation. I used to LOVE going to toy stores.

I took my (~5 y/o) cousin to a toy store recently. He had literally no interest. He was just playing with a tablet, while I was kicking ass at air hockey. I was genuinely sad.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:02 PM   #44
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Cash Car Star is badass.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:56 PM   #45
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Time, is never time at all.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:57 PM   #46
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...le_of_shit.gif

Old 11-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #47
fuzzyroes
Banned

I colored like 15 percent of that Jughead image with shitty Crayola pencil crayons, and then I went on a gambling winning spree and bought a 40 dollar set of pencil crayons that I colored the rest of the image with...

Looks pretty boss doesn't it?

Old 11-25-2017, 03:16 PM   #48
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey Marquis

I'll break the mind stumper for ya...

Now does my action statue look familiar ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db2af9951e.jpg

My toy is a McFarline piece. What's awesome is that he nailed the necklace to a tee and everything.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:38 PM   #49
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
I agree. It's a shame. And it's unfortunate. I'm afraid it's just downhill from here. IQs shall decrease with each passing generation. I used to LOVE going to toy stores.

I took my (~5 y/o) cousin to a toy store recently. He had literally no interest. He was just playing with a tablet, while I was kicking ass at air hockey. I was genuinely sad.
IQs actually increase with each new generation. it's called the flynn effect and it's why IQ tests are adjusted pretty often

Old 11-25-2017, 07:58 PM   #50
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I feel way more sorry for fuzzy when he makes these threads than I do when he's crushed at the bottom of a dog pile.

Old 11-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #51
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I never understood dogpiling. It was very popular amongst the males, usually the athletic popular ones, of my Seventh-Day Adventist academy.

Any thoughts on the psychology of christian male dogpiling? Where's Kimono Sharter when you need him?

Old 11-25-2017, 08:04 PM   #52
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post

Any thoughts on the psychology of christian male dogpiling? Where's Kimono Sharter when you need him?
no but I have some on female christian dogpiling. not pretty, either!

I learned that it's an artform and also a beloved hobby when a bunch of girls from an all-girls (duhuh!) catholic school switched to our school.
also fun to witness at weddings (the only event where I would end up with a bunch of catholic women over school-age.)
it starts with comments on what people wear, and quickly goes to a full character assessment (especially who seems more slutty) of first
the mother of the bride
the bride
every other woman around.

fun!

do people have favorite rooms? dang. uuuh, does the floor count? like either carpet or wood that feels really nice to sit on barefoot. no? okay drawing a blank. artwork? no? fuck. oh I know. the room the dog hasn't farted into just 30 seconds ago. that one.

Last edited by pavementtune : 11-25-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:49 AM   #53
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
IQs actually increase with each new generation. it's called the flynn effect and it's why IQ tests are adjusted pretty often
Oh.

Fuck.

I genuinely thought they'd decrease. People don't use their brains as much anymore. Of course, biology/Psychology isn't my strong suit, but I figured lesser usage = weaker brain = offspring with weaker brain.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:51 AM   #54
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Hey Marquis

I'll break the mind stumper for ya...

Now does my action statue look familiar ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db2af9951e.jpg

My toy is a McFarline piece. What's awesome is that he nailed the necklace to a tee and everything.
HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I WANT ONE OF THOSE NOW. OOOOOOO

MAN.

I'd like a Napoleon bobblehead too.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:51 AM   #55
MarquisInSpades
Banned

PEDROOOOOOOOOO!

Old 11-26-2017, 03:06 AM   #56
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I have a TV and a laptop and a bed in my favorite room. And a swing! Too bad I can't fit in it though

Old 11-26-2017, 03:07 AM   #57
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I ordered us some decals of planets and stars so that will be pretty cool. They'll glow in the dark.

I'm sharing this room, okay? I think that's a good compromise to both our tastes

Old 11-26-2017, 03:09 AM   #58
ilikeplanets
Braindead

The walls should look similar to my avatar soon, but with a white background. I'm actually kind of happy about that T_T

Old 11-26-2017, 03:20 AM   #59
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Those glow-in-the-dark ceiling stars were the very essence of a nineties bedroom.

I have sixteen sealed packages' worth in storage with all my licensed Mac and Me merchandise.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:53 AM   #60
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Females dogpile? This is news to me. And catholics too huh.

Perhaps it is a light form of hazing. Or an incipient orgy.