Old 03-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #211
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

http://i62.tinypic.com/xqm59g.png
its good to be the king

Old 03-17-2014, 10:19 PM   #212
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Obama is an all powerful overlord who oversees an unstoppable tech army that can kill or spy on anybody anywhere at anytime.

Except when he's incompetent and does nothing right and destroys everything.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #213
I'm Hardcore
Banned

"You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American"

Old 03-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #214
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Hardcore View Post
a couple of times

or

flying drones around the world, killing people whenever he wants
all i'm saying is that the concern is valid, the conspiracy is not

Old 03-17-2014, 11:48 PM   #215
I'm Hardcore
Banned

yep

Old 03-17-2014, 11:49 PM   #216
I'm Hardcore
Banned

sorry to make you re-check thread just for "yep"

Old 03-18-2014, 12:00 AM   #217
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

So they programed the flight into the autopilot?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #218
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...lative-2014031

Malaysia opposition leader Anwar admits MH370 pilot is his relative

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim has admitted that Malaysia Airlines MH370 pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah is related to his son's in-laws.

"I am not denying that he ( Zaharie) is related to one of my in-laws and that I have met him on several occasions.

"In fact, he is a close friend of (PKR supreme council member and Subang MP) R. Sivarasa, as we said before," Anwar told reporters at the Parliament lobby here on Tuesday.

Earlier, Anwar was quoted by South China Morning Post as saying: "I don't recollect the name (Zaharie), but when the photographs were shown, I remembered I had seen him at party meetings," he said.

He also said they had had no personal contact, but Capt Zaharie was a follower of his Twitter account.

On Sunday, his party Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) dismissed a British tabloid report which claimed Capt Zaharie is a "political fanatic".

PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil said the Daily Mail report was "wild allegations" and the paper "is a sensationalist tabloid known for cooking up stories".

The tabloid claimed that Capt Zaharie commanded the doomed flight about several hours after he had attended Anwar's sodomy trial.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #219
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

The Malaysian government is a corrupt mess. Supporting the opposition hardly makes a guy a "fanatic"

Old 03-18-2014, 10:20 AM   #220
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

you underestimate how corrupt they really are and how heated it is between the two parties. i'm not saying that it's connected, i actually doubt it is. but remember how i said the plane disappeared a few hours after Anwar was sentenced? Maybe the co-pilot was working for someone else, but whoever it is, they're probably aware of the connection to Anwar and it may be why they were selected for the job. who knows.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #221
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

also, Anwar and Najib Razak (current PM) used to be on the same team way back in the day and there is a lot of old backdoor networking within the government. The opposition party does hold various stronghold seats in parliament.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #222
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Policemen kill black American citizens almost every day sans trial.

When a black guy does it though...

Old 03-19-2014, 03:25 PM   #223
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckSuckStyle View Post
you underestimate how corrupt they really are and how heated it is between the two parties. i'm not saying that it's connected, i actually doubt it is. but remember how i said the plane disappeared a few hours after Anwar was sentenced? Maybe the co-pilot was working for someone else, but whoever it is, they're probably aware of the connection to Anwar and it may be why they were selected for the job. who knows.

Most of the info I've seen from all this supports a US military action with an AWACS plane. It's the only thing that can keep an Airbus of this size from civilian radar, yet still be detected by military radar. There's also the issue of the engines being equipped to be picked up by satellite which caught a signal from the engines some 7 hours after takeoff.

Hypothetically, say its the AWACS super secret job: You're Malaysia military and you see what's going on. What are you to do? You prolly tell the Chinese of the shenanigans and both countries now have to deal with the monstrosity of Disinfo being fed to the public by western media who are now claiming the Malaysians are lying to the world about what they know because of a fear of exposing vulnerable air defense.

Corruptness aside, the Malaysians are rolling with the big boys now and are just trying to deal.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-19-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #224
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Most of the info I've seen from all this supports a US military action with an AWACS plane. It's the only thing that can keep an Airbus of this size from civilian radar, yet still be detected by military radar. There's also the issue of the engines being equipped to be picked up by satellite which caught a signal from the engines some 7 hours after takeoff.

Hypothetically, say its the AWACS super secret job: Your Malaysia military and you see what's going on. What are you to do? You prolly tell the Chinese of the shenanigans and both countries now have to deal with the monstrosity of Disinfo being fed to the public by western media who are now claiming the Malaysians are lying to the world about what they know because of a fear of exposing vulnerable air defense.

Corruptness aside, the Malaysians are rolling with the big boys now and are just trying to deal.
Wrong plane manufacturer.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #225
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

if there's one thing that distinguishes conspiracy theorists from everyone else, it's failure to realise when they lack the domain knowledge to comment authoritatively on… well, just about everything really

hey omega, do you think dunning-kruger is a conspiracy?

Old 03-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #226
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

it's be interesting to see how the percentage of conspiracy theorists with narcissistic personality disorder compares against the wider population

Old 03-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #227
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

If they are perceiving personal things (like Billy Corgan hacking their computer), their pathologically narcissistic traits (e.g. delusions of grandeur) are probably under the umbrella of delusional disorder and not NPD. But I'm reasonably sure NPD is also elevated in that population.

Old 03-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #228
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

TOC is obviously schizo

Old 03-19-2014, 06:29 PM   #229
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

what are you, a fucking park ranger now?

Old 03-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #230
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

No. That's reprise

Old 03-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #231
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
TOC is obviously schizo
I wouldn't say obviously. We can't judge any negative symptoms he may or may not have. Psychotic people, which I'm not sure TOC even is, aren't all schizophrenic. And schizophrenic's symptoms generally wax and wane, while his ideas seem very static and more ingrained in his actual personality.

So he might be schizophrenic, he might have delusional disorder, could have schizoptypal PD, could have nothing at all and just have some odd beliefs.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #232
Bread Regal
Banned

actually, scotty doesn't even know what schizo means so...

Old 03-19-2014, 11:06 PM   #233
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
Wrong plane manufacturer.

you mean the Airbus...that was a general term. I know its a Boeing with Rolls Royce engines equipped to be picked up by satellite which the engines of flight 370 never logged off from.

the initial news was it vanished from Radar, but then the Malaysian military said they were tracking it an hour after it went cold to civilian detection. Soon after that news hit the Pentagon stated they tracked it up to 5 hours after it went 'missing'.

The propaganda game was on full tilt and since then there's been fake pics, lame stories, bodgy interviews, the whole world's airforces looking for a plane. Now the profile of the pilot. First, his morals are brought into question, then we find he's a political Islamist, who left his wife a day before the disappearance. Now we see him in a T-shirt with "Democracy is dead" emblazoned across the front. blah, blah...

Look for a connection between the pilots and the two Iranian, the ones with the same legs in the released photos.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:18 PM   #234
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

He sure made his point by silently dropping a plane in the ocean! Take THAT infidels.

Unless he took it through a portal back in time to make 9/11 happen on 9/10.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #235
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
If they are perceiving personal things (like Billy Corgan hacking their computer), their pathologically narcissistic traits (e.g. delusions of grandeur) are probably under the umbrella of delusional disorder and not NPD. But I'm reasonably sure NPD is also elevated in that population.

yo, johnny armchair psychologist, i'll believe anything if its true and i mentioned what i've seen supports a certain theory (which, btw, people around the world are postulating one way or the other on this event).

Supports it. It doesn't prove it, yet you leap to judgment that's what I believe. It's just analysis, really. Y'all freaking out from your own cognitive dissonance. As such you gotta frame me as someone to dismiss out of hand to not have to face whatever truth I do uncover that challenges your perceptions of reality.

I'd put you and the others in this thread with the ad-hominen attacks on me close to this category of wanne-be intellectuals progressive pussies, not to unlike Bolshevik scum:

Professor Calls For Climate Change ‘Deniers’ To Be Imprisoned

https://theconversation.com/is-misin...egligent-23111

Old 03-19-2014, 11:47 PM   #236
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Day Spa View Post
if there's one thing that distinguishes conspiracy theorists from everyone else, it's failure to realise when they lack the domain knowledge to comment authoritatively on… well, just about everything really

hey omega, do you think dunning-kruger is a conspiracy?

don't know of it.

pertaining to this flight and where the plane may have went, here's ABC news playing catch up with a hint of damage control:

Quote:
The island atoll is a British territory in the central Indian Ocean and is home to a United States Navy support facility - not exactly a U.S. base, but a home for 1700 military personnel, 1,500 civilian contractors, and various Naval equipment.

The island - named after 16th century Spanish explorer Diego Garcia de Moguer - gained some notoriety in the past 10 years after reports claimed that the U.S. used Diego Garcia to transport and detain alleged terrorists.

http://abcnews.go.com/news/t/blogEntry?id=22958304

yes. to extract Chinese defense secrets from those Freescale employees. Perfect spot for something like that.

Old 03-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #237
Bread Regal
Banned

dunning-kruger? never heard of it.

ANYWAY

Old 03-20-2014, 12:11 AM   #238
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

kind of astonishing isn't it

Old 03-20-2014, 12:49 AM   #239
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
yo, johnny armchair psychologist, i'll believe anything if its true and i mentioned what i've seen supports a certain theory (which, btw, people around the world are postulating one way or the other on this event).

Supports it. It doesn't prove it, yet you leap to judgment that's what I believe. It's just analysis, really. Y'all freaking out from your own cognitive dissonance. As such you gotta frame me as someone to dismiss out of hand to not have to face whatever truth I do uncover that challenges your perceptions of reality.

I'd put you and the others in this thread with the ad-hominen attacks on me close to this category of wanne-be intellectuals progressive pussies, not to unlike Bolshevik scum:

Professor Calls For Climate Change ‘Deniers’ To Be Imprisoned

https://theconversation.com/is-misin...egligent-23111
i havent commented on your ideas about this plane crash or whatever. and of course, even broken clocks are right twice a day. this is something really weird that deserves observation, unlike corgan hacking your computer

im fine with challenging my perception of reality.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:11 AM   #240
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

Quote:
i'll believe anything if its true and i mentioned what i've seen supports a certain theory (which, btw, people around the world are postulating one way or the other on this event).
the trouble is that you don't seem to realise the level of expertise required to determine between 'almost certainly true' and every other possibility. i mean, seriously. what is it about your judgment, quantitatively, that makes it superior to almost everyone else's? what makes you qualified to comment authoritatively on the manifold scientific and foreign policy issues on which you hold forth here? how do you know?

you can point to this article or that article but that's not dealing with the question at a low enough level. you obviously see yourself as the 'free thinker' here, with the rest of us being blinkered sheep. what you don't seem to cognise is that most of us realise the limits of our understanding* – you apparently do not.

* that's not universal, obviously; some won't understand, but will keep quiet for the sake of preserving status.