Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Default Keep Trump in President - Countdown to Impeachment

It started with a Golden Shower

http://dangerousminds.net/content/up...65_670_int.jpg

Quote:

The memos were allegedly compiled by an anonymous source, who claims to be a former British intelligence officer. According to him, the Russian government has been nurturing Donald Trump as a potential president for "at least 5 years," offered him lucrative business opportunities, supplied with intelligence and arranged for "perverted sexual acts" to be able to blackmail the president-elect.

Specifically, memos claim that the FSB hired a presidential suit in Moscow’s Ritz Carlton Hotel where Barack and Michelle Obama stayed and invited prostitutes to defile their bed by performing "a 'golden shower' (urination) show" in front of Mr. Trump.

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 01-12-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Comey will be fired before March

Old 01-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #3
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I realize that you are retard

Old 01-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #4
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

I did not have urinary relations with those women.

Who were very ordinary third-rate hookers, by the way. Sad.

Old 01-11-2017, 02:57 PM   #5
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

prostitutka

Old 01-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #6
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Obama: "Believe, not in my ability to bring about change, but yours."

Trump: "Russian prostitutes didn't piss on me."

Old 01-11-2017, 05:50 PM   #7
redbreegull

going from obama to trump is like losing your ID at a fancy cocktail bar so you go home and drink expired cough syrup

Old 01-11-2017, 07:11 PM   #8
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

SNL writers must be very happy today

Old 01-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #9
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post

You gullible fucks. What a laugh...how many times Charlie Brown you gonna believe Lucy is gonna hold the football this time.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ec5bec771a.jpg

Suckers.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #11
Elphenor
Braindead

Russian Puppet Russian Puppet Russian Puppet Russian Puppet

Old 01-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #12
Elphenor
Braindead

Can't understand you omega maybe take Putin's dick out of your mouth idk

Old 01-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #13
fuzzyroes
Banned

You guys are actually taking the bait on this fake-news baloney?

Good grief. Some of you guys need to open a book once in awhile

Old 01-11-2017, 08:46 PM   #14
buzzard
Minion of Satan

fuzzyroes: A Portrait of Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's clear that sites like Infowars and Breitbart are exposing all of their political secrets so now they're trying to do away with them under the umbrella of "fake news"
Quote:
The united states had no problem with fake news with those tabloids like the Enquirer and those ones at the super market with the aliens and shit but now that their grip on establishment politics is slipping they're panicking and have their wheels spinning regarding how to stop it.

The best way? silence the alternative news sites that are providing a mass awakening for people and label them as "fake news"... Slippery slippery slope they're planning on going down.
Quote:
There's a first amendment for a reason and it's quite comical that even Hillary Clinton has reemerged from her hide-out and is now raging against the fake news "epidemic"...

... They sure didn't give a fuck before? But less than 1 month after Trump wins from having the support of all the alternative media sites they're now rebelling against it...

Too fucking obvious.
Quote:
You guys are actually taking the bait on this fake-news baloney?

Good grief. Some of you guys need to open a book once in awhile

Old 01-12-2017, 11:49 PM   #15
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
fuzzyroes: A Portrait of Bias
The whole thing just highlights how juvenile the establishment is. Hillary Clinton goes on her high-horse blaming fake-news for contributing to her loss while her lackey media establishment who leaked her the debate questions does the same against Trump and you don't see her ranting on about that. The hypocrisy's so childish

Old 01-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #16
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
so far he's been quite pro-active for someone who's not even in the White House yet.
proactive at beginning on day 1 as the most unpopular incoming president in history, yes

Old 01-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #17
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Flynn and Tillerson are Russian puppets
And Trump is too

Old 01-14-2017, 12:25 AM   #18
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
proactive at beginning on day 1 as the most unpopular incoming president in history, yes

No surprise you believe the bullshit about the popular vote. Even counting the millions of dead and illegals voting, the Bush's still couldn't get her over the top by rigging enough states to win.

Even so, 177 of her electoral votes came from states with no voter I.D. laws. Democrats know their ideas are unpopular to actual americans who speak english, so they have to recruit the lazy welfare cheats and gang bangers from other countries to come here and vote for them, many of whom are illiterate in their own language, let alone english.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:25 AM   #19
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
actual americans who speak english
Does being an actual American require that one speaks English?

Old 01-14-2017, 03:09 AM   #20
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Does anyone here have any real semblance of self awareness? Serious question. People here going back and forth arguing with fuzzy and TOC makes me wonder that. The only thing worse than being them is engaging them in a conversation. Just ignore them. Don't put yourself through this day after day. What is it about netphoria that robs people of common sense and self awareness

Old 01-14-2017, 03:22 AM   #21
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
No surprise you believe the bullshit about the popular vote. Even counting the millions of dead and illegals voting, the Bush's still couldn't get her over the top by rigging enough states to win.

Even so, 177 of her electoral votes came from states with no voter I.D. laws. Democrats know their ideas are unpopular to actual americans who speak english, so they have to recruit the lazy welfare cheats and gang bangers from other countries to come here and vote for them, many of whom are illiterate in their own language, let alone english.
This is incredibly offensive

Old 01-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #22
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Yes! the bait has been taken, and of course scotty can't wait even 48 hours till the truth surfaces because after all, it's only "fake news" when it's something detrimental towards the left. Otherwise of course Trump is having Russian prostitutes pee on him! It only makes sense you guys! I mean he's already a sexual predator who grabs every woman by the pussy so how is this any different? It's like exactly the same thing! No false equivalences here!

All tin-foil hat shit aside- this story was literally created by a group of trolls on fucking 4chan and from there was able to make it's way into an intelligence briefing, so if anything we should be applauding these nut jobs on 4chan who occasionally unify and wreak havok. These are the same kind of people who convinced feminists to start a "piss your pants and post a picture of it" campaign to support rape victims.

No one wants to even discuss how the liberal media tried to run with this story only to quickly remove it once it was shown to be false. In relation to this transition, I'll take Trump's Twitter fingers for updates any day over the media right now- and it's driving them fucking crazy.

Shit story = shit thread about a non-event= more excuses for scotty and rgb to speculate how badly Trump is going to fuck this country up.

I know most of you want to see this man fail in order to validate your own confirmation bias, but so far he's been quite pro-active for someone who's not even in the White House yet.

Why does everyone seem to have this perception of Russia/Putin making us their bitch? It's not going to happen folks!
Yeah because it already did. We won the space race, but they won our country

Old 01-14-2017, 06:09 AM   #23
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Yeah because it already did. We won the space race, but they won our country
we only won the space race because we moved the goal posts back

Old 01-14-2017, 12:06 PM   #24
FoolofaTook

U won the space race. pshaw! I think not! You might have won the lets make it to the nearest orbiting rock race but we will conquer the stars! You guys can claim all the moons in this solar system and the asteroids too. Slavs shall rule the Galaxy! MWAHAHAHHA!

Old 01-13-2017, 10:33 PM   #25
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Yes! the bait has been taken, and of course scotty can't wait even 48 hours till the truth surfaces because after all, it's only "fake news" when it's something detrimental towards the left. Otherwise of course Trump is having Russian prostitutes pee on him! It only makes sense you guys! I mean he's already a sexual predator who grabs every woman by the pussy so how is this any different? It's like exactly the same thing! No false equivalences here!

All tin-foil hat shit aside- this story was literally created by a group of trolls on fucking 4chan and from there was able to make it's way into an intelligence briefing, so if anything we should be applauding these nut jobs on 4chan who occasionally unify and wreak havok. These are the same kind of people who convinced feminists to start a "piss your pants and post a picture of it" campaign to support rape victims.

No one wants to even discuss how the liberal media tried to run with this story only to quickly remove it once it was shown to be false. In relation to this transition, I'll take Trump's Twitter fingers for updates any day over the media right now- and it's driving them fucking crazy.

Shit story = shit thread about a non-event= more excuses for scotty and rgb to speculate how badly Trump is going to fuck this country up.

I know most of you want to see this man fail in order to validate your own confirmation bias, but so far he's been quite pro-active for someone who's not even in the White House yet.

Why does everyone seem to have this perception of Russia/Putin making us their bitch? It's not going to happen folks!
Nicely put. These liberal loons were just so aroused by the idea that they were gonna see Hillary Clinton THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT win the election that they couldn't see the forest from the trees and are now trying to belittle the Trump administration at all costs.

It's childish and juvenile. but it's unsurprising given the fact that these people literally vote based on "who's the first black president" or "who's the first woman president" rather than the issues they fight for.

Old 01-13-2017, 11:56 PM   #26
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Nicely put. These liberal loons were just so aroused by the idea that they were gonna see Hillary Clinton THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT win the election that they couldn't see the forest from the trees and are now trying to belittle the Trump administration at all costs.

It's childish and juvenile. but it's unsurprising given the fact that these people literally vote based on "who's the first black president" or "who's the first woman president" rather than the issues they fight for.
amazedly ironic because that's actually how you think, not how the people you fight with think. they all try to talk about policy and issues and you only speak in vague moralistic generalizations that actually mean nothing and mostly is just a screen for your racism and sexism and fear of people differne than you

Old 01-11-2017, 08:37 PM   #27
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Whose turn is it to be opposed to fake news?

So hard to keep track.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:03 AM   #28
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

So what if it's true? We all like a bit of watersports every once in a while, surely?

Old 01-12-2017, 07:51 AM   #29
FoolofaTook

Salt encrustations/stage 4 syphillis would account for his ruddy epidermis.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 AM   #30
FoolofaTook

Actually salt would make it white huh.

But I guess he would rub it off then, reddening the skin. So it works.