Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 01-21-2003, 02:00 AM   #1
Ihaman
Sometimes, though.

Default dosent it bother anyone that wrestling is fake?

i mean, people watch it as if it were real, but it isnt.

what's up with that?

Old 01-21-2003, 02:04 AM   #2
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Retards watch it because they think it's real. Most people now watch it for the entertainment/soap opera side of it.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:05 AM   #3
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

NO.

It's gay.

Man on man in tights.

Who cares if it's fake.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:08 AM   #4
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

So if it was all women in tights then it wouldn't be gay? How about football, the QB takes a snap from underneath the centers balls, is that gay? Is it gay in the Olympics as well or just on TV? Get your head out of your ass.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:11 AM   #5
Ihaman
Sometimes, though.

even if it was gay, how would it be bad?

Old 01-21-2003, 02:12 AM   #6
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero?
So if it was all women in tights then it wouldn't be gay? How about football, the QB takes a snap from underneath the centers balls, is that gay? Is it gay in the Olympics as well or just on TV? Get your head out of your ass.
FUCK YOU.

FOOTBALL IS FAGGOTVILLE.

IF IT HAS WOMEN JUMPING AROUND, DOING SPLITS AND SPREADING THEIR LEGS IT ISN'T GAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:14 AM   #7
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Quote:
Originally posted by sickbadthing
IF IT HAS WOMEN JUMPING AROUND, DOING SPLITS AND SPREADING THEIR LEGS IT ISN'T GAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:16 AM   #8
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:

nice rolleyes douchebag. you are an internet sensation with forum responses like that.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:18 AM   #9
Ketchup
Apocalyptic Poster

hey.. the chicks wrestle sometimes.. that's fun.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:19 AM   #10
Johnny Zoloft
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

blah blah blah.

what's interesting about it all is that it's soap-opera-ish. i mean, there's the day time television stuff, which is directed mainly towards women, and then there's the prime-time wrestling shows, which are directed towards a largely male demographic. white male, i might add.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:19 AM   #11
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally posted by sickbadthing

You obviously have never watched wrestling if you believe that it does not have all that and more.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:27 AM   #12
Johnny Zoloft
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Eulogy

Or maybe I am misunderstanding.

upon my first glance, this sentence read:

or maybe i am just masturbating.

(off topic)

Old 01-21-2003, 02:27 AM   #13
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Zoloft

blah blah blah.

what's interesting about it all is that it's soap-opera-ish. i mean, there's the day time television stuff, which is directed mainly towards women, and then there's the prime-time wrestling shows, which are directed towards a largely male demographic. white male, i might add.
What is wrong with what I said? Wrestling is a not at all gay. I was just trying to convey that. As far as the rolleyes response, I realized that anything I said would have never been good enough reasons for sickbadthing. His CAPS response was evident of that. Why bother with someone who only wants to get a response from you? That is why I never understand people that argue with the affects, aparts, and frappsters of the world. I'm done with this topic.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:29 AM   #14
noyen

Quote:

That is why I never understand people that argue with the affects, aparts, and frappsters of the world. I'm done with this topic.
http://www.hqda.army.mil/acsimweb/gcd/redr-3.jpg

Old 01-21-2003, 02:31 AM   #15
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:

What is wrong with what I said? Wrestling is a not at all gay. I was just trying to convey that. As far as the rolleyes response, I realized that anything I said would have never been good enough reasons for sickbadthing. His CAPS response was evident of that. Why bother with someone who only wants to get a response from you? That is why I never understand people that argue with the affects, aparts, and frappsters of the world. I'm done with this topic.
Wrestling isn't gay? Man on man action is something else? Oh I guess it's an artform and I'm a moron. Okay.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:34 AM   #16
Ketchup
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

hate gays much?

Old 01-21-2003, 02:35 AM   #17
noyen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketchup
hate gays much?
gayest response. EVAR. ROOFIOLOLSMAYO!

Old 01-21-2003, 02:36 AM   #18
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketchup
hate gays much?
No but you may as well call it what it is.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:43 AM   #19
hereisnowhy
Minion of Satan

I have several friends who are crazy about wrestling, and they all know its a soap opera. I think it's boring either way.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:55 AM   #20
King of the Horseflies
Ownz

"pro" wrestling is crap that is *mostly* viewed by potty-mouthed-white-trash-low-IQ-cheap-beer-drinking-joe-dirt-looking motherfuckers. i know some people i consider "normal" who enjoy it. i can watch it for about 2 minutes, until the stupidity of it all starts to disorient me.

Old 01-21-2003, 03:01 AM   #21
I Ate My Hamster
Apocalyptic Poster

Hilarious.

Old 01-21-2003, 03:02 AM   #22
FearFactory
Socialphobic

I think "fake" isn't the word you're looking for here, unless you're a fucking moron... and judging from your many posts that were dedicated to drugs and your overall queerness, this might be true... but the word that should be used to describe it is "scripted". Without a doubt, the outcome of matches are staged, but the moves that they perform are difficult and can result in injury... just for some wise-ass like yourself to spit upon it.

If you don't like it, fine, don't watch it - but no one cares about your opinion if your argument is weak and unproductive. It's like bitching about music you don't like. We've all been there, son, and it's about time for you to grow up a little.

Old 01-21-2003, 03:31 AM   #23
Lie
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally posted by noyen
http://www.hqda.army.mil/acsimweb/gcd/redr-3.jpg

Old 01-21-2003, 07:33 AM   #24
Red Wine Cage

Quote:
Originally posted by FearFactory

unless you're a fucking moron... and judging from your many posts that were dedicated to drugs and your overall queerness, this might be true.
even if you painted your neck red, you couldn't be any more white trash than you already are.

let's go shoot us some faggot nigg-ahs, pa. i'll get the shotgun!!

Old 01-21-2003, 02:00 PM   #25
Ihaman
Sometimes, though.

Quote:
Originally posted by FearFactory
I think "fake" isn't the word you're looking for here, unless you're a fucking moron... and judging from your many posts that were dedicated to drugs and your overall queerness, this might be true... but the word that should be used to describe it is "scripted". Without a doubt, the outcome of matches are staged, but the moves that they perform are difficult and can result in injury... just for some wise-ass like yourself to spit upon it.

If you don't like it, fine, don't watch it - but no one cares about your opinion if your argument is weak and unproductive. It's like bitching about music you don't like. We've all been there, son, and it's about time for you to grow up a little.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:04 PM   #26
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage

even if you painted your neck red, you couldn't be any more white trash than you already are.

let's go shoot us some faggot nigg-ahs, pa. i'll get the shotgun!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha... whew. Okay, that was funny. Not witty, but funny. Unintentionally funny, as in you live in missouri and had the balls to call someone who lives on the west coast a redneck.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:05 PM   #27
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Ihaman
Translation: I, Ihaman, have been owned.

Now please shut your mouth and OD on some X.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:11 PM   #28
Ihaman
Sometimes, though.

no, fool
i just refuse to get in another flame war on netphoria, that and it's against my entire belief system to argue about why wrestling is/isnt fake.

if i took your side of the argument, i'd just be further reminded that im gay, and that wrestling is, in fact...real. you have no argument, you're just a fuckwit that's trying to be funny.

Old 01-21-2003, 02:17 PM   #29
KrazeeStacee

I dunno, wrestling is funny to watch if you get into it, because like everyone says, it is like a soap opera. There are retards out there who think they're really beating eachother's asses, and that these people really hate eachother and all these dramas are real. But if you accept it for the little entertainment worth that it is, then you might be able to watch it and laugh and enjoy it.

I used to watch it a while back with Paul, its funny and even though they're not really hitting eachother, they're really jumping off turnbuckles, they're really doing flips, they're really lifting people above their heads, and it is cool to see the coreography (spelling?) that they come up with to execute some of their moves.

Then again it is like saying "How can you watch horror movies when you know their fake?" They're not really killing people but it is cool to see how they make things look so real without hurting anyone...its kind of the same theory.

Old 01-21-2003, 03:13 PM   #30
Mason R Butler
walks among us

I'm much more concerned about faked orgasms than I am about faked wrestling moves.